Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
MorningMimic's Training.
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 09:28 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:27 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:25 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:24 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 09:20 AM

Old June 10th, 2018, 11:39 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
CactusKit leaped into the air and circled HoneyKit. “HoneyKit! Wanna play a game with me?”
She leaped and hit him in the chest, knocking him down so they rolled into the ground in a play-fight. "Sure!" Honeykit laughed.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old June 10th, 2018, 11:44 PM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

She leaped and hit him in the chest, knocking him down so they rolled into the ground in a play-fight. "Sure!" Honeykit laughed.
CactusKit pushed HoneyKit off with his back legs and then pounced her side. He hit her head softly repeatedly.
Old June 10th, 2018, 11:46 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
CactusKit pushed HoneyKit off with his back legs and then pounced her side. He hit her head softly repeatedly.
She grabbed his paw with her teeth, gently as to not hurt him, and rolled over, letting his paw go as she swatted at his face softly.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old June 10th, 2018, 11:48 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

She grabbed his paw with her teeth, gently as to not hurt him, and rolled over, letting his paw go as she swatted at his face softly.
CactusKit grabbed her scruff and pulled her to the ground, before stopping and licking HoneyKit’s head.
Old June 11th, 2018, 09:19 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
daydream watched her break. they had seen cats grow sad, they had seen cats go depressed. but they had watched mistfall break. but, what really hurt the was the accusations. they stood up, tail lashing, eyes in slits as they stared at the warrior,"Do you think im not hurting as much as you, mistfall?" they replied softly. they didnt yell, they didnt lash out at first like they normally would have. they took a step forward,"Do you know what its like? to lose everything youve got, and the only cat that youve thought that you had, a best friend, a mothe figure to me, wouldnt hurt?" their tail was lashing too, eyes pricking their eyes,"Every time i close my eyes i see her, mistfall. everytime i go lay in my damn nest i see her blood on that white snow. ive lost sleep, i too looked miles into countless terrioes and even beyond the clans." they snarled. they werent angry. they were greving. they were hurting. they too, like mistfall, had lost so much. and it seemed they had one thing in common: which was geckoleaf meant a lot to them. "So dont you DARE accuse me of not caring. of not thinking she was important. because while you are here, i have a clan to take care of. i have cats to heal, i have to live day by day knowing that the one skill that i was given, to heal, wasnt enough to save her." they gritted their teeth, eyes in slits. they wouldnt let mistfall yell at them, accuse them of not caring. because they did. they lived every day thinking about geckoleaf. they lived every single day thinking of her loss. they talked about her as if she were a god to flashpaw, that hopefully they both could live up to her one day. they started to calm down, though, closing their eyes and taking in a shaky breath, tail swaying. they were so tired of crying 0 they just wanted to get better. they wanted to feel better. they wanted to live for themselves, and not for geckoleaf. just like how she wanted. how she told them. "You were the only one who lost geckoleaf," they mewed quietly,"i lost her too."

and that would be something they would have to live with for the rest of their lives. that they had been the last cat she had seen before she died, before she passed away. that daydream had held her so close that leaf bare, trying to keep her warm. they could see their breath in the air. the place couldve been seen as magical, really. everything bare but covered with snow, the world so silent under their paws. but on that same snow there was blood, a whole trail of it. leading back to geckoleaf. it made the place much less beautiful, and a place of loss instead, something that daydream would never live out of their head. they missed her so much. they missed how they comforted eachother, how she had been the closest thing to a mother daydream couldve ever asked for. she loved them unconditionally despite their asshole persoanlity, and they loved her- even beyond her passing.
Their words only angered Mistfall more. "Don't compare your pain to mine!" Tears formed, but didn't fall yet. She felt like she was just spiraling out of control. "You didn't know her as long as I had. You weren't there when she fell apart, when she had a breakdown, when she needed a shoulder to cry on. But I was! I was there for her whenever she needed me!" Her heart ached more and more as she thought about the times that she and Geckoleaf had spent with each other. The warrior flashbacked to the time when Geckoleaf had completely broken down in the territory when they were collecting herbs. She had started hallucinating and crying, all Mistfall could do was hold her and tell her it was okay until she came back to reality. Mistfall had since tried to help whenever something like that would happen again. If Geckoleaf needed anything, Mistfall would try to provide. Who did this cat think he was?

"The whole clan lost her!" She yowled. "She was our medicine cat, why didn't you tell us sooner? You've known for three moons. Three moons! What made you think that we didn't need to know until now?" Her breath was ragged by now, but she did not notice. Mistfall was experiencing a mixture of heated anger, and a familiar numbing pain underneath the rage. Pale orbs were lit with an invisible flame as she glared at the other cat. Later on, Mistfall would regret this argument. That her first meeting with Daydream had gone so wrong. That this was a cat that Geckoleaf had considered family. But not right now. Right now, Mistfall was too angered and hurt and lost by their news that she could not think completely straight. She could only feel hatred. Not towards Daydream, but she definitely aimed it at them. It will take the molly some more time to allow her anger to subside. But again, that was not right now.

No matter how many times the Shadowclan medicine cat had looked for Geckoleaf, it was not as many as Mistfall had. Of course she had figured out that Geckoleaf was missing first - since they were in the same clan, after all - but she also spent three more moons continuing her sleepless and relentless search for her dearest friend, unaware that she had been long dead by that point. She killed herself over it everyday, knowing that she should have been there for Geckoleaf. That as a medicine cat, her friend would not have done too well in a fight, so she should have helped her. She had promised to be there for Geckoleaf, and in the end, she had failed her friend. Mistfall wanted desperately for things to go back to before the battle that lead to Geckoleaf's disappearance. Now who did she have left? Fallenstar? Even Mistfall was aware of the distance she allowed to fall between them. Sure, there was some repair there, but still.... Mistfall had loved Geckoleaf.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old June 12th, 2018, 02:26 PM
{Insert Evil Laugh}

My Mood: Cynical

"Hey Birdkit!" Ghosting called. "I caught some moss! Aren't you impressed?" He strutted around the clearing, crowing about his victory.

@starfireice
"I don't believe in the impossible" -Thornwhisker
"One is never enough." - Duskfern
"I go fast. Try to keep up." -Hawkstorm
"Look at you. I don't think you have a right to judge." Shrubpaw
I am super busy right now, so responses will be short and delayed.

Old June 12th, 2018, 06:20 PM
I don’t feel so good...

“Wanna sneak out and go hunting?” He purred licking HoneyKit. @Ombre Party
Old June 12th, 2018, 07:09 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@Hexict @.:Blue Wishes:.
[ real short n sweet, I don't expect to draw this out too long cause I would love to get maple, rose, frosted and bewgit rolling as soon as possible. I'll have Rowan ask if frosted would like to join them than get called away for something and leave them ]

Rowanflower was exhausted, bags sagged beneath her eyes and her shoulders drooped on each side of her frail body. She had just emerged from the nursery leaving behind her two sons with the belief peachrain, her sister, could at least watch them for a few hours. She had cleared most of her calendar from what she could understand and had planned to take rosepaw on a battle lesson for most of the day. That was the plan at least. Padding through the brisk evening air she approched the apprentices den with little hope that he was up and eagerly waiting her to come collect him.

She dipped her head into the den feeling the strong aroma of sleeping cats wash over her tongue, and admittedly it wasn't really a pleasant smell either. ' ' rosepaw. come on out you got some training to catch up on ' ' she knew her failure to train him was all on her and the multiple distractions she had to deal with on a daily basis but it was always unfortunate that he had to suffer through it. ' ' get yourself washed and get out here ' ' she called a final time before ducking back out of the den before turning and trotting back across the camp towards the freshkill pile.

Now cats seemed to be bustling in and out of dens and hurrying off for patrols she had assigned earlier in the morning before having gone back to sleep for as long as she could. With a few nods she sent the dawn patrols out before nosing her way through the freshkill and pilling out what could no longer be eaten, shorting through the pile in order to pass the time. Once she was done with picking through it she grabbed it up and bustled it out the dirtplace, dropping it off and hurrying to bury it. Moving back out into the clearing Rowanflower settled down facing towards the apprentice den, than beginning to run her tongue over her chest fur flattening it down.

What's taking him so long?

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old June 13th, 2018, 04:42 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

[ real short n sweet, I don't expect to draw this out too long cause I would love to get maple, rose, frosted and bewgit rolling as soon as possible. I'll have Rowan ask if frosted would like to join them than get called away for something and leave them ]

Rowanflower was exhausted, bags sagged beneath her eyes and her shoulders drooped on each side of her frail body. She had just emerged from the nursery leaving behind her two sons with the belief peachrain, her sister, could at least watch them for a few hours. She had cleared most of her calendar from what she could understand and had planned to take rosepaw on a battle lesson for most of the day. That was the plan at least. Padding through the brisk evening air she approched the apprentices den with little hope that he was up and eagerly waiting her to come collect him.

She dipped her head into the den feeling the strong aroma of sleeping cats wash over her tongue, and admittedly it wasn't really a pleasant smell either. ' ' rosepaw. come on out you got some training to catch up on ' ' she knew her failure to train him was all on her and the multiple distractions she had to deal with on a daily basis but it was always unfortunate that he had to suffer through it. ' ' get yourself washed and get out here ' ' she called a final time before ducking back out of the den before turning and trotting back across the camp towards the freshkill pile.

Now cats seemed to be bustling in and out of dens and hurrying off for patrols she had assigned earlier in the morning before having gone back to sleep for as long as she could. With a few nods she sent the dawn patrols out before nosing her way through the freshkill and pilling out what could no longer be eaten, shorting through the pile in order to pass the time. Once she was done with picking through it she grabbed it up and bustled it out the dirtplace, dropping it off and hurrying to bury it. Moving back out into the clearing Rowanflower settled down facing towards the apprentice den, than beginning to run her tongue over her chest fur flattening it down.

(( this isnt going to be very long sorry- ))

Rosepaw slowly began to get up, trying his best to crack his eyes open. Rowanflower’s voice had awoken him once again, leaving him somewhat surprised. It had been awhile since his mentor had wanted to train him. He had spent another night in the territory, his muscles aching slightly. Despite all of that, hearing that he was going to get to train sent a wave of adrenaline through him, that made his head clear and body ache slightly less.

Adjusting his body, he almost dozed off once again, jumping up once he realized that he had slept more then he should have. This was probably going to have consequences, he didn’t know what they would be, but he rushed out of the den, seeing Rowanflower just waiting there. He stood there in shock for a moment, realizing that she might have been there the whole time. “I-I’m sorry,” he stammered, trying to word in his head what to say to Rowan. He eventually decided that silence was better, just looking at his mentor with an awkward and apologetic smile.
Old June 13th, 2018, 06:28 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

(( this isnt going to be very long sorry- ))

Rosepaw slowly began to get up, trying his best to crack his eyes open. Rowanflower’s voice had awoken him once again, leaving him somewhat surprised. It had been awhile since his mentor had wanted to train him. He had spent another night in the territory, his muscles aching slightly. Despite all of that, hearing that he was going to get to train sent a wave of adrenaline through him, that made his head clear and body ache slightly less.

Adjusting his body, he almost dozed off once again, jumping up once he realized that he had slept more then he should have. This was probably going to have consequences, he didn’t know what they would be, but he rushed out of the den, seeing Rowanflower just waiting there. He stood there in shock for a moment, realizing that she might have been there the whole time. “I-I’m sorry,” he stammered, trying to word in his head what to say to Rowan. He eventually decided that silence was better, just looking at his mentor with an awkward and apologetic smile.
A grey tom sat at the edge of the clearing, not too far from the warriors' den. Amber orbs watching his sleepy clan-mates as they shuffled to their dawn patrol duties. Frostedhawk was usually up by now, and do to this was usually put on patrol, but today he wasn't. Awkwardly shifting, his gaze kept shifting towards the den entrance. In times that he had nothing to do, the warrior would think about talking with his niece when he got the chance. He hadn't really connected with Mistfall, even after her mother's death, but that might be due to slight fear... what if she was anything like her father? Frostedhawk still felt like the tom had something to do with his sister's death. He had never liked Boulderglare and worried that due to Petaldown's blindness towards him as well as her later death, than Boulderglare may have been able to corrupt Mistfall.

So again, he found an alternate thing to do.

Frostedhawk perked up when he noticed Rowanflower exiting the den. The two had started to connect after their mates' deaths and even continued to do so after Juniperpaw's disappearance. He knew what it was like to lose a mate and Rowanflower had also cared for his daughter, so he had attempted to comfort her on these matters, which in turn blossomed into a friendship. Debating on whether to approach her again, the tom brought himself to his paws as she began to settle down. Frostedhawk was aware that she was waiting for her apprentice - or at least an apprentice - since he had scene her call into the apprentices' den, but he just wanted to keep her company until they came out. "Hello," his usually gruff voice was softened as he spoke to the molly. Cautiously sitting down next to her, allowing her time to call him away if she wished to.

After a few moment, an apprentice scrambled out of their den, rushing as to not displease their mentor. Frostedhawk watched the young tom and quickly realized that they were Rowanflower's apprentice. He hadn't actually met the apprentice but had seen him around the camp many times. The tom watched the Rosepaw as he ran towards the and apologized to his mentor the moment he could. A small smile showed on the grey warrior as he thought about Willowcloud, his former apprentice that had been very respectful and obedient. If this had happened then she, too, would be scrambling and apologizing for letting it happen.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛