Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 05:21 PM

Old December 3rd, 2017, 08:06 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Powered(private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Frost was eye to eye with Lisa she heard the story but she was still angry
" I listened . But Weiss still needs to hear it " she said sternly she acted like her mother when ever she was angry . Suddenly she was wide eyed she felt pain " SIS! " she yelled and her wings started to move .
Weiss growled now narrowing her eyes having that dangerous look in them her scar on the right side of her right eye made her look even deadlier .
" he has crossed the line " she said coldly and she whent to her room and opened a case it has Myrtenaster in it she took it and it shined " let's go " she growled .
Jacques was sitting in his desk his mustache and white hair showing off his old age but he didn't act old. He was doing paper work and he looked at snow his 'grandaughter ' in the cage and smirked " I don't know what Weiss sees in you but your clearly no more then a thief " he said and continued his work
Rein was sitting by a lake her eyes focused on a shadow in the water and she licked her lips she was hungry. She lunged in the water and grabbed the fish with her teeth now eating it as she sat down.Her tail wrapped around her feet .
"I'm not a thief. You stole half our land. Your crimes caught up. I'm an assassin with the law. You're a thief, you stole mother(sky) land and money and your a child abuser" snow growled. One of jacques men had punched snow in her gut.
"Shut up you brat. Anything else you need sir?" The woman asked with a callor around her neck.
______
"Babe?" Max asked.
-----
Lisa grabbed her sword. Sky grabbed her weapon(below)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0082.jpg (63.7 KB, 4 views)
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old December 3rd, 2017, 08:17 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post

"I'm not a thief. You stole half our land. Your crimes caught up. I'm an assassin with the law. You're a thief, you stole mother(sky) land and money and your a child abuser" snow growled. One of jacques men had punched snow in her gut.
"Shut up you brat. Anything else you need sir?" The woman asked with a callor around her neck.
______
"Babe?" Max asked.
-----
Lisa grabbed her sword. Sky grabbed her weapon(below)
Psst what's Angel look like? And what would her color be for team Mat? I'm working on something you might like )
Jacques smiled at the women
" no no. That'll be all miss.thank you please close the door on your way out will you? " he asked and took a sip of wine the schnee company was everything he had besides his retched daughter . He looked back at snow
" stole? That land was never hers and by the way . Your mom is was a brat at your age as well" he said and leaned against her cage . Winter walked in and was wide eyed " dad?! SNOW! The heck is happening ? " she was shocked beyond reason . Jacques looked at winter " nothing winter family feud is all" he said " if you so much as harm my sister or her daughter ill-" she was cut off by a snap of his fingers " enough off with you " he said and winter looked at snow shocked but had no choice to leave
I don't care if I lose my miiiinnnndddd ~
Im alreaaaaddddyyyy CUUUURRRSSSSEED-

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 3rd, 2017, 08:26 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Psst what's Angel look like? And what would her color be for team Mat? I'm working on something you might like )
Jacques smiled at the women
" no no. That'll be all miss.thank you please close the door on your way out will you? " he asked and took a sip of wine the schnee company was everything he had besides his retched daughter . He looked back at snow
" stole? That land was never hers and by the way . Your mom is was a brat at your age as well" he said and leaned against her cage . Winter walked in and was wide eyed " dad?! SNOW! The heck is happening ? " she was shocked beyond reason . Jacques looked at winter " nothing winter family feud is all" he said " if you so much as harm my sister or her daughter ill-" she was cut off by a snap of his fingers " enough off with you " he said and winter looked at snow shocked but had no choice to leave
"It was in willows name for time before the dinosaurs. Winter help me please. Cut the woman callor she's behind you." Snow said. The woman grabbed winter. Sly grabbed Weiss as Lisa was grabbed by frost with her sister following. Lisa explained what had happened to vic and why she made bad choices with frost.
"Seems truthful. But sorry you have him" sky said.

Gone

Old December 3rd, 2017, 08:35 PM

Quote:
black bunny. Her color is gray)
"It was in willows name for time before the dinosaurs. Winter help me please. Cut the woman callor she's behind you." Snow said. The woman grabbed winter. Sly grabbed Weiss as Lisa was grabbed by frost with her sister following. Lisa explained what had happened to vic and why she made bad choices with frost.
"Seems truthful. But sorry you have him" sky said.
Winter growled and smirked she reached for her weapon
" so rude to grab a schnee in a way you know? " winter said to the women and knocked her out with her sword she cut the collar . She put her hands on her hips and sighed dramatically " so sad " she said and noticed sky out the window and her sister she walked outside " sky!? Frost? WEISS! " winter said and Weiss was wide eyed " guys stay back its a trap! " Weiss said and pointed her sword at her sister she didn't trust her any more. Frost growled her wings spread. Winter smirked and touched the tip of her sister sword and pushed it away
" I'm against him dolt. Follow me guys I know a way in without being spotted. And calm down Weiss jr " winter said and frost looked at sky puzzled
Weiss snarled " how can I trust you? "She asked and was in winter face . Winter chuckled and patted Weiss head
" Oh sissy. A schnes looks out for one another . Besides dad . Now c'mon " winter said and started walking . Weiss sighed and followed
" c'mon guys " Weiss sAid

Old December 3rd, 2017, 08:48 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Winter growled and smirked she reached for her weapon
" so rude to grab a schnee in a way you know? " winter said to the women and knocked her out with her sword she cut the collar . She put her hands on her hips and sighed dramatically " so sad " she said and noticed sky out the window and her sister she walked outside " sky!? Frost? WEISS! " winter said and Weiss was wide eyed " guys stay back its a trap! " Weiss said and pointed her sword at her sister she didn't trust her any more. Frost growled her wings spread. Winter smirked and touched the tip of her sister sword and pushed it away
" I'm against him dolt. Follow me guys I know a way in without being spotted. And calm down Weiss jr " winter said and frost looked at sky puzzled
Weiss snarled " how can I trust you? "She asked and was in winter face . Winter chuckled and patted Weiss head
" Oh sissy. A schnes looks out for one another . Besides dad . Now c'mon " winter said and started walking . Weiss sighed and followed
" c'mon guys " Weiss sAid
the woman slowly got up. It was dawn.
"Come on dawn" sky said. Snow turned into her snow wolf version and laid down. a collar Was put on her.

Gone

Old December 3rd, 2017, 08:54 PM

Quote:
the woman slowly got up. It was dawn.
"Come on dawn" sky said. Snow turned into her snow wolf version and laid down. a collar Was put on her.
Winter crawled through her room window Weiss followed and scoffed
" this was the way without being seen? " she growled and crossed her arms
Winter walked over to a bookshelf she knocked on it three times
" no " she said and the bookshelf opened " this is . After all these years you don't trust me? " she asked and Weiss stomped the ground she walked passed her sister and stared in her eyes " never you stayed with father " she snarled and walked in . Frost followed . Winter shrugged " that's what you get for helping ' winter said
_________
Rein licked her hands and scratched her ear she meowed walking in all fours now laying next to a tree she needed rest. She narrowed her eyes at Max and tilted her head her tail flicked

Old December 3rd, 2017, 08:56 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Winter crawled through her room window Weiss followed and scoffed
" this was the way without being seen? " she growled and crossed her arms
Winter walked over to a bookshelf she knocked on it three times
" no " she said and the bookshelf opened " this is . After all these years you don't trust me? " she asked and Weiss stomped the ground she walked passed her sister and stared in her eyes " never you stayed with father " she snarled and walked in . Frost followed . Winter shrugged " that's what you get for helping ' winter said
_________
Rein licked her hands and scratched her ear she meowed walking in all fours now laying next to a tree she needed rest. She narrowed her eyes at Max and tilted her head her tail flicked
"Lets deal with this later" Lisa said. The jacked animagus sighed.
----
Max fell asleep below rein.

Gone

Old December 3rd, 2017, 09:12 PM

Quote:

"Lets deal with this later" Lisa said. The jacked animagus sighed.
----
Max fell asleep below rein.
Rein lips curled up as she hissed she stood up and scratched max she jumped up to a tree and meowed angrily her tail was in the air . She didn't remember who any one was or who she was.
_________
Jacques was in his desk again smiling some opera music playing loudly Weiss put her sword up against his neck from behind she growled . Jacques chuckled
" so I see you got the messsage? " he asked and Weiss was ready to cut his head off " indeed. Where is my snow? " she asked coldly her eyes had a dangerous glow " my dear let me tell you something from a long time ago " he said " Emotions can grant you strength, but you must never let them overpower you. " . Weiss snarled " WHERE IS SNOW!? " she yelled and Jacques smirked he pointed to the cage

Old December 3rd, 2017, 09:18 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Rein lips curled up as she hissed she stood up and scratched max she jumped up to a tree and meowed angrily her tail was in the air . She didn't remember who any one was or who she was.
_________
Jacques was in his desk again smiling some opera music playing loudly Weiss put her sword up against his neck from behind she growled . Jacques chuckled
" so I see you got the messsage? " he asked and Weiss was ready to cut his head off " indeed. Where is my snow? " she asked coldly her eyes had a dangerous glow " my dear let me tell you something from a long time ago " he said " Emotions can grant you strength, but you must never let them overpower you. " . Weiss snarled " WHERE IS SNOW!? " she yelled and Jacques smirked he pointed to the cage
Snow looked at her mother. Her green eyes were now a weak gray. Afraid of being shocked she laid down and stayed quiet. Lisa sword starting to glow.
----
Max purred. She saw a memory that rein had to. It was all of them they had together but the big one was their wedding.

Gone

Old December 3rd, 2017, 09:25 PM

Quote:

Snow looked at her mother. Her green eyes were now a weak gray. Afraid of being shocked she laid down and stayed quiet. Lisa sword starting to glow.
----
Max purred. She saw a memory that rein had to. It was all of them they had together but the big one was their wedding.
Weiss was wide eyed she felt one of her eyes twitch she pulled the sword back on his throat causing him to grunt " so you do have a heart in there? I thought I crushed it ! " he said and Weiss neck creaked a bit she was so angry that there were no words. " why? " she asked " why! Because you had everything you could ever have wanted ! But oh no ever since you embarrassed me in front of every one I lost it! So the only chance I had to make you obey was to turn your heart into words stone . " Jacques said remembering a bull being made by light from his daughter . Weiss lost it she yelled and knocked him out from the end of her swords handle . Frost broke snow free from her cage " sis... " she said and hugged her sister
_____
Rein had a small purr when she remembered her ears flattened but she shook her head and hissed she tackled Max down and bared her teeth . Her tail thrashed