Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Seamrog
Today 02:04 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Maybi
Today 01:56 AM
Hunting Training Wanted!
Last post by Madelaine
Today 01:47 AM
Caduceus Place [Invite...
by Rani
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 12:58 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 12:44 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 19th, 2024, 04:17 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ⚡Malcontent⚡

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post
Dusklion
"Oh, you bet!" The ear landed right on her nose and she shook it off with ease, letting it fall to the bloodied ground underneath her. Perhaps it was odd to anyone outside of herself, and maybe her brother Fades, just how much Dusklion enjoyed the thrill and pain that came with battle. Soon enough her claws slicing down his chest was enough to warrant a slash to her throat. Thankfully they weren't too deep (although they would definitely scar) and had her going for his sweeping claws now.

With the focus so much on the frontal strikes, the knowledge of his hind leg placement had slipped her mind until she felt the air rush from her lungs from his kick. It had her coughing and sputtering, scarlet droplets of blood flying from her muzzle. Retaliation that was coated in red she aimed a fierce swipe right up towards Wolfpaw's face, aiming to catch the side of his head yet again while her hind claws worked to rip into any part of his haunches they could reach.

[ @BEAR. ]
Wolfpaw's claws connected to her throat, and he was disappointed to see it wasn't as deep as he'd prefer - he'd been hoping he managed to yeet her from life and free the world of a pest.

Oh well. He saw her paw coming for his face and whack-a-mole at it, with the intent of intercepting it before it touched his head. He could feel her lower claws tearing into him - fresh blood splattering out of the gashes - and it was at this point he had to release his grip, recoiling away sharply because the pain of all his wounds, his maw, his underside especially-- was growing unbearable. Black dotted his vision and he felt wobbly.

And still, his choice was to lower himself into a crouch with his tail tucked close, and pounce - claws aimed to catch Dusklion.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 19th, 2024, 04:21 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snips View Post
(Repost)
Creekpelt continued sliding under Wolfpaw…and then down slammed the ThunderClanner's paws. The first paw missed, but the second crashed into Creek's chest. The RiverClan cat let out an whoophf. Creek managed to roll clear and scramble to his paws. He stared down the ThunderClan fleabag, sides heaving. He was so covered in the blood of both the two apprentices and him that is was hard to tell where one ended and another began. His face was scarred from being slashed, and a multitude of other wounds marked the rest of his body. "What is your problem?" Creekpelt hissed at Wolfpaw. "Scram." @BEAR. @Spider-in-the-corner
"No." Weh weh weh. The RiverClan cat could cry and moan all he wanted, Wolfpaw didn't care. He wasn't prone to backing down just because Stinkfur didn't like not gaining ground.

He lunged toward Creekpelt, feinting a swipe toward his face before making a dash to rip at his hindlegs.

[ @Spider-in-the-corner ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 19th, 2024, 04:28 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3cc766 View Post
jayfrost stumbled and fell, and before he was able to even think about getting up all he could hear was the gruesome snap of his bone. his chocked off yowl was quickly swallowed by the rain around them. chest heaving he grit his teeth through the pain, pulling to attempt to free his leg while using his position to kick out for bumblestars neck or head.
still running high on adrenaline he had not yet given up, "may starclan discover your true self and feed you to the rats" he spat, hyper aware of how absolutely lame that mustve sounded. but he was literally facing death.
Bumblestar felt the bone crunch between her teeth, a snarl rumbling in her throat as she released his leg and jerked out of the way of his kick. Fangs bared, she reached out to slam him across the face again with the intent to send him reeling a second time.

"As if I give a damn about what StarClan thinks," she spat. "I'm givin' you one chance to crawl off somewhere before I snap the rest of your legs in half 'n leave you here to die for certain."
Old February 19th, 2024, 04:33 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
"No." Weh weh weh. The RiverClan cat could cry and moan all he wanted, Wolfpaw didn't care. He wasn't prone to backing down just because Stinkfur didn't like not gaining ground.

He lunged toward Creekpelt, feinting a swipe toward his face before making a dash to rip at his hindlegs.

[ @Spider-in-the-corner ]
falling smirked and covered wolfpaws side using his body as a shield

(not using wolf as a shield but falling using his own body as a shield)
@Snips

Last edited by Spider-in-the-corner; February 19th, 2024 at 04:34 PM.
Old February 19th, 2024, 04:40 PM

Bump Policy: 1 week (3 days if urgent)
My Mood: Blah
ThunderClan Re: ⚡Malcontent⚡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnheart<3 View Post

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Fawnheart (RC)
 ゚・。・゚ she/her ~ warrior

❀⊱ { Rolled 12 ~ Success } ⊰❀

The mollys taunts did not sink into Fawnheart as she was far too lost in the rolling turbulent rapids of her river mind, this feline was not worth her time anyway… why should a few half thought out taunts rake at her heart and fuel her anger. Fluffy brown Maine coon shaped form jumped out of the way, she was prepared this time and she turned her emerald hues to the Thunderclanner and spat angrily as her pelt fluffed in aggression, “You think you are in the right here don’t you,” even as her tone dripped with venom it remained cold and calculated, “too bad because it turns out squirrels are easier to catch than fish.”
Fawnheart’s attack was quick and aimed to send this feline flying to the ground, she leap on string haunches, her maw bearer her canines and her soft white tipped paws glinted with thorn sharp, unsheathed claws.

{ @Moondapple ~ Moondapple }
Moondapple felt her mind become completly submerged in the waves of fury as she saw her attacker dodge her attack. She heard th comment from the Riverclanner and let out a hiss. "squirrels arn't as easy to catch as they seem!" She roared. She was caught of gaurd and she was tackled to the ground . She aimed a strong kick at Fawnheart,intending to nock her of.
Old February 19th, 2024, 04:57 PM
silly little bitey kitty

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Cloverdove (TC)
 ゚・。・゚ she/her ~ warrior

❀⊱ { a short starter lol } ⊰❀

The Riverclan warriors words sunk into her pelt just as her teeth had sunken into Cloverdove’s ear, irritatedly she shook shook crimson blood from her eye. Olive hues settled coldly on the silvery molly as she spat in response, “Your stardamned clan and you will pay… at this point kill another warrior for all I care… in the end you are in the wrong and I swear to the stars that one day I will rip you and your clan to shreds,” the storm of her mind lashed angry streaks of lighting at her heart as rage and guilt prickled her golden spotted pelt… she cared, she cares so damn much but this feline was not going to get the satisfaction of seeing that, or knowing she had hit a cord and played a sour note in Cloverdove’s heart. Having said her words she turned, her golden fluffy tail lashing annoyed and dismissive, this cat was not worth her time and the Riverclan molly would already be remembering her for the rest of her god damned life.

First battle won, at least in her mind, Cloverdove turned her olive hues in an attempt to seek purchase in another unencumbered fishy feline. It did not take her long to find a Thunderclanner just disengaging from a battle and with full force Cloverdove charged with her large Maine coon shaped form form in the direction of the warrior in an attempt to send the distracted molly sprawling to the mud and blood mixture of the Riverclan clearing.

{ @starry ~ Mistypaw (go do your murder) }
{ @Leafy ~ Applebees (alas, clover gets to take out her anger) }

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat Apprentice

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Old February 19th, 2024, 06:03 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Wolfpaw's claws connected to her throat, and he was disappointed to see it wasn't as deep as he'd prefer - he'd been hoping he managed to yeet her from life and free the world of a pest.

Oh well. He saw her paw coming for his face and whack-a-mole at it, with the intent of intercepting it before it touched his head. He could feel her lower claws tearing into him - fresh blood splattering out of the gashes - and it was at this point he had to release his grip, recoiling away sharply because the pain of all his wounds, his maw, his underside especially-- was growing unbearable. Black dotted his vision and he felt wobbly.

And still, his choice was to lower himself into a crouch with his tail tucked close, and pounce - claws aimed to catch Dusklion.
Dusklion
She/her | 25 moons | RiverClan Warrior
[ Shadow Fiend • Go with the Flow • Beefed Up T3 ]
Oh, boo. She couldn't go for his face anymore! A sharp hiss of a chuckle left her as he batted her paw away, soon enough recoiling backwards and allowing her to get up finally. Everything aches and stung to the high stars above but the adrenaline that pumped through her allowed her to stand. From where Dusklion was standing she couldn't tell if the ThunderClanner's original fur color was a dark russet color or gray because of how much blood covered him. She figured she must look about similar, blood still dripping from the wounds on her face and from her missing toes.

Still he stood and faced her, and the RiverClanner lashed her tail. "Now this," she snarled in satisfaction, eyes glittering with glee, "is a real battle!" As Wolfpaw lunged forward again Dusk let out a sharp yowl before bounding to the side, stopping abruptly by digging her front legs into the ground and coiling her hind legs in - only to have them aim a swift kick into Wolfpaw's flank as he would try and dive past her.

If it landed or not, the effort would send her also crashing to the ground. A ringing sounded loud in her ears as black dots circled her vision and she shakily got to her paws, laughing the entire time as she got back up. She used the back of her paw to wipe some of the blood from her face before turning to see if he'd get back up again, ignoring the flares of pain that rocketed up and down her body.
Old February 19th, 2024, 07:36 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Bumblestar felt the bone crunch between her teeth, a snarl rumbling in her throat as she released his leg and jerked out of the way of his kick. Fangs bared, she reached out to slam him across the face again with the intent to send him reeling a second time.

"As if I give a damn about what StarClan thinks," she spat. "I'm givin' you one chance to crawl off somewhere before I snap the rest of your legs in half 'n leave you here to die for certain."

being able to move a bit more freely jayfrost brough a bit of distance between himself and bumblestar, though unable to avoid her paw once again, sidestepping awkwardly in order to not fall over from the force while also avoiding his bad leg. his now severely limited mobility was practically a death sentence, light build in no way supposed to endure close range fighting for long, especially not someone more experienced and stronger than him.
"you're right, i couldnt give less of a damn what long forgotten, useless dead people think" he snapped, blind rage making him strike out at bumblestar again.
"over my dead body." he spat, hopping sideways in order to possible avoid bumblestars claws before launching at her again, aiming for her shoulder. broken leg pulled up against his chest hed attempt to hold onto the thunderclanner with his other paws while aiming to sink his teeth into her flesh again.

(grr what is this )

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | minks requirements | art store

Last edited by alec; February 19th, 2024 at 07:36 PM.
Old February 19th, 2024, 07:51 PM
Watcher of Stars

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenswings View Post
Dawnkit let herself be guided away, tho a tiny flicker of frustration was glowing in her eyes. She wanted to fight! Cinderhive. Why can’t we fight! We would beat those furbrains! She whined, gazing out at the fighting with interest.
/ Cinderhive / @/Starii / Swallowkit / @Collieheart /
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starii View Post
╭─────────╮
Cinderhive

⟡ She/Her ⟡ Riverclan ⟡ 14 moons ⟡
⟡ @Collieheart @Ravenswings
╰─────────╯
Guiding her two tiny kits with a gentle nudge, Cinderhive carefully ushered them into the safety of the nursery. The uproar in the clearing had the potential to spook them, so she used her nose to gently push them closer to the haven, away from the swirling claws. "'Starclan, guide us through this battle!'" she whispered, a plea for divine assistance amid the chaos.

Swallowkit
( torty-and-white she-cat with amber eyes )
RiverClan Kitshe/her2 moons
happy-go-lucky • blunt • reckless

Swallowkit listened to the battle raging outside, uncharacteristically quiet. Her eyes were wide and her fur was all bushed out. At her sister's whine, she gave her a look of disbelief. "Are you crazy?" she demanded in a tiny hiss. "Those cats would rip you to shreds! They're EVIL!" She shivered, and pressed her face into her mother's dark fur to try and block out the horrible noises.

No you have a good day!
Characters | BlazeClan
Old February 19th, 2024, 07:54 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafy View Post

Springpaw
She/Her ▵ Beefed up [tier 2](active), Lyrebird's Lullaby(active), Shadow fiend
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Chilling in the back of camp was starting to be her thing, hiding in the shadows as she watched everyone. She had intended to look out for any troublemakers or someone needing help. Yet she was distracted with the feeling of something ill-intended soon to happen. Right as she was about to say something to beanfloat, whom she hadn't realized was close to her, she heard the rustling of leaves. She turned just in time to catch a thunderclanner coming out from behind her and beanfloat, yet not fast enough to warn the other. Are they serious about all of this, attacking their camp and they hadn't done anything to warrant that?! How much were these guys going to bully her home just because one stupid cat felt they had to act on their own!? Springpaw scrunched her nose in annoyance from the swipe, having barely avoided that by jumping backward. "Are you guys for real!? what is it this time?!" she hissed out. That was enough from her, she wasn't fixing to just stand here as this guy went for Beanfloat like that it was time to fight back! With a grunt the lionheart launched forward claws outstretched as she would try to knock over Spiderthroat with her weight.

@Starfall @Beanz
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
→ BeanFloat ←
|He/him | 18 moons | Purrks: Beefed up Tier Two;Not Skiddin' Around; Mind Reader | Straight | Warrior |
light marmalade fur with very bright fawn spots, green and blue eye's

Sorry for the short post it’s hard on a phone!

@Starfall @Leafy

Beanfloat hissed as he felt his he claws of spider throat hit him. What Thunderclan how did they found our camp and why was the deputy attacking him?! Beanfloat growled at the deputy seeing Springpaw join him he was relieved. Hopping to successfully knock the cat off of him and do a twist and turn to land behind the deputy to make sure he was free and their was his clan-mate behind him. He noticed that the car was way stronger than he ever was and he heard the rumors that this cat could kill but he get like he had lion clan behind his back as he growled. “Funny of you to join us” he hissed at the other cat hoping to provoke them as he struggled he tired the move hopping it worked. This wasn’t a time for him to be nice not when these stupid mouse brain Thunderclan was attacking them. He kept an eye on spider and spring but listened for a thing happening in the camp if a cat needed any more help he was there just after he got threw this position he was in.

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH

The Calico kept silent as he attempted to dig his claws in deeper, aiming to inflict even more damage before getting tackled. That being said the tackle itself only managing to rip his claws free from Beanfloat and making the ThunderClanner stumble to the side a few pawsteps. Simply turning to look at the scrawny Apprentice latched to his side with pure malice. "What is it this time? Revenge." he answered simply, seconds after the answer he flung himself to his side, aiming to take Springpaw with him and crush her beneath his weight.

His side impacting the ground as he rolled to his back, hoping that if the Apprentice had managed to fall with him, she would get even more crushed if not escaped beneath him. He'd be able to take her flimsy claw attacks, not worried after all his neck and stomach were protected from her. That being said, he awaited for the Warrior to come his way, claws outstretched as he awaited for the scale muncher to come to his trap. Making it seem as though he's occupied with the apprentice.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Closed Thread