Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Aroogi
Today 06:41 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:37 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by BEAR.
Today 06:37 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Aroogi
Today 06:31 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 06:28 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 14th, 2016, 07:06 PM
Cristalline

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

"Is there something bothering you?" wondered Soulpaw.

I will add more to list as I make new friends

My former username was Cristalline and I used to be on the original site.
Old November 14th, 2016, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristalline View Post
"Is there something bothering you?" wondered Soulpaw.
Stormkit seemed lost in thought before saying,"Nope."
Old November 14th, 2016, 07:25 PM
Cristalline

My Mood: Mysterious

Gazeshadow walked into the den with a smile. Hazelkit and Hopekit ran to him with excitement. Soulpaw looked at his older brother.

I will add more to list as I make new friends

My former username was Cristalline and I used to be on the original site.
Old November 14th, 2016, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
She closed her eyes enjoying his strong form against her's. Alderstripe had always made sure Violeteye was his top priority. "Alderstripe..." she murmured his name softly and sleepily
The brown tabby smiled warmly down at his mate. "Yes... My sweet?" Alderstripe asked, pulling the beautiful she-cat closer to him so that their pelts were pressing tightly one against the other. "You know, if you're tired, I could really use a nap as well." He purred.
Old November 14th, 2016, 11:19 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quietstream quietly padded to the fresh-kill pile and added the mouse he started to feel drowsy
Old November 14th, 2016, 11:20 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inglewood Binks View Post
"I'll squish you like a leaf!" Martenkit mrrowed, swinging his head to the sky as he said it, and his neck fur frizzing. His rear wiggled, and his round eyes cast their glow towards his companion once again. He rose a small paw to his face, snout scrunching up to his grin as he spoke.
"C'mon, let's go!" The kit hardly finished his sentence before the brown fuzz sprung off of Brightkit, nearly stumbling face-first into another kit. Even when he ran, the boy's long spine had an arch. Rippling- no, juggling, really, to his sprinting limbs as his paws tried to steer clear of mothers, fathers, and whatever. Rapid, unsteady bounds and tremendous leaps, Martenkit had nearly made it across the herculean trek that was the nursery floor and almost vanished in the gold light filtering through the entrance.
Brightkit gave a mrrow of frustration and tried to push her friend off again, although her eyes sparkling with excitement showed that she wasn't actually upset with him. "Ha! This leaf can fight back, though!" She mewed, trying to push him off again. It was no good- she was the smaller of the two, and with her vision blurred she wasn't always as close or far as she believed herself to be, and her paws seemed to slip right past his face and limbs as she struggled. Bright kit sprang to her paws as Martenkit leapt to his- she darted off after him, laughing as she did so. Brightkit's laugh could get infectious- after a while of listening to it, you would either get increasingly annoyed or laugh along with her. It was impossible go ignore, with its high, squeaky sound that at times grew clearer and sounded like the ring of a bell. She leapt out after him, hoping to pounce on him as he had done with her these past two times.
Old November 14th, 2016, 11:28 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
"Half brother." He corrected quietly. To be truthful the only true relation he had to Jewelpaw was a friendship, especially since bothe he and Jewelpaw were adopted, they only share a close friendship and adoptive mother. "Trouble is fun to do every once in a while. If you do it everyother minute though the Clan won't trust you, so you have to be careful. But in the end, it's all fun and games right?" He said with a mischievous tone. "So since my brother and I don't have much time for it, why don't we try some out. I see your thoughts swirling, any ideas?" He asked.
"Oh, half brother," Owlkit mewed. She knew that wasn't something that she should say in a sarcastic, teasing, or rude tone of voice. It could be a subject that was touchy to Storkpaw, and if there was one thing Owlkit didn't need, it was an enemy. "Yeah- I don't get into trouble all the time. Besides, aren't you technically only in trouble if you get caught?" Owlkit asked with a smirk. She knew that was a highly debatable subject, and hoped that Storkpaw didn't have an enforced view on it. It could be bad- it could be very bad. She could lose his attention altogether, which was something that she wasn't a big fan of, or get into trouble simply for mentioning this. She grinned in a roguish manner, her grey blue hues meeting Storkpaw's own. "Hmm...well there's always the most basic one, which would be sneaking out...we could always scare other cats, play a trick on them, although I don't know whether you would call that truly getting into trouble..." Owlkit's voice trailed off and she waited for Storkpaw's preference or suggestion.
Old November 14th, 2016, 11:39 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Oh, half brother," Owlkit mewed. She knew that wasn't something that she should say in a sarcastic, teasing, or rude tone of voice. It could be a subject that was touchy to Storkpaw, and if there was one thing Owlkit didn't need, it was an enemy. "Yeah- I don't get into trouble all the time. Besides, aren't you technically only in trouble if you get caught?" Owlkit asked with a smirk. She knew that was a highly debatable subject, and hoped that Storkpaw didn't have an enforced view on it. It could be bad- it could be very bad. She could lose his attention altogether, which was something that she wasn't a big fan of, or get into trouble simply for mentioning this. She grinned in a roguish manner, her grey blue hues meeting Storkpaw's own. "Hmm...well there's always the most basic one, which would be sneaking out...we could always scare other cats, play a trick on them, although I don't know whether you would call that truly getting into trouble..." Owlkit's voice trailed off and she waited for Storkpaw's preference or suggestion.
Storkpaw smiled. "I like the way you think." He purred. Owlkits mixture of knowledge and mischief somewhat reminded him of himself. Storkpaw thought for a moment. "Well, I've always enjoyed climbing trees." He suggested. "I can take you out and maybe we could do some climbing? I'll make sure you don't fall." He added encouragingly.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 14th, 2016, 11:44 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

( @ninetailsnetwork )
Barkskip lounged in the clearing. After seeking advice from the elders he hoped that he could do better. Although, immediate inspiration failed to show up. The tom lately had been struggling with fulfilling get his duties since he became a warrior.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 14th, 2016, 11:44 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Storkpaw smiled. "I like the way you think." He purred. Owlkits mixture of knowledge and mischief somewhat reminded him of himself. Storkpaw thought for a moment. "Well, I've always enjoyed climbing trees." He suggested. "I can take you out and maybe we could do some climbing? I'll make sure you don't fall." He added encouragingly.
Owlkit dipped her head in an over exaggerated show of gratitude. "Why thank you, kind tom," She mewed with a purr in her own voice. She liked to use her exaggerations and way of overdoing things as sarcasm- she figured it was a good thing. Her eyes twinkled and sparked with mischief and interest. "Okay. Hopefully you don't fall, cause there won't be much that I can do about it," She mewed with a giggle. Her fluffy tail twitches thoughtfully, a smirk plastered on the she cat's maw as she waited for Storkpaw's reaction.
Closed Thread