Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Thread Names
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:12 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 03:53 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:07 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:06 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM

Old April 23rd, 2024, 08:20 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ThunderClan Patrols

Not to toot her own horn, but she was a preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeetty responsible apprentice, appearing as soon as Frizzy called her name with a bright smile and the intend to snuggle up close to the medic's leg! Here's to seeing if that worked, but whether it did or not, Poppypaw was quickly looking about for the two difficultly-named warriors accompanying. Acting as if she wasn't terribly behind on training. Oh well. She happily wobbled around the clearing, falling on a hind a few times as she made some sharp turns.
"SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKKKKEEYYYYYYYYYYY, CLIIIIIIIIIIFFFYYYYYYYYYYCLIFFFFFFCLIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!"
She called for the two warriors, feeling particularly energised today, especially at the idea of helping Springy and Frizzy! They were so nice!! They needed to find berries. Juny berries. Purple and blue, on bushes dark as pap (where is pap??) with spiky leaves. And sting nettle. Next to... Sting barbs? On stalks with spiny green seeds? Do not eat. Hm. She might just have to leave that one to the bigcats, maybe.

[ @redshiftreign @hermeswind ]

Old April 24th, 2024, 01:46 AM
pfp by chickadee

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

Dragonflycliff
(Image by Pangoligon)
- @redshiftreign - @Estelle - popppppyyyy (is this the poppy from acornkit and eel and other kits? or coincidence)

Dragonflycliff began to walk over as she heard her name being called by Drizzlecloud.
She then jumped at the sound of loud screaming of "SHRIKEYYY," then "CLIFFYYYYCLIFFCLIIIFFF!"
She walked to the apprentice. "Hello, Poppypaw." she said, actually kind of worried that the apprentice would screech again.

Juniper berries. The purply berry. And Stinging nettles. Spiky things. Why would a medicine cat need that? To hurt someone?
Oh well. Dragonflycliff turned and waited for Cunningshrike.

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE
Old April 24th, 2024, 01:50 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

OOooh patrol! The tripod had been a bit lazy of late but still perked up excited and happy when called to action. With Sprucy too! And Lightningpaw was Bumble-sis' apprentice as well so this could be a cool group bonding session! Yay for Drizzleclouds good group choices!

"On it cloudy! You can trust me Ill bring back lotsa herbs!"
And the apprentice was here too, being a big ol kinda grumpy gus (though the hornet was well used to that, no amount of sulking from Lightningpaw could beat Sprucejumper in a Mood).

"Heya hiya! Youre Bumble-sis' apprentice right? Im Mudhound! Once Sprucey is here we can get going and maybe do some splashing in the pond if we get done early~"

@Fish @Alchemist Kitsune
Old April 24th, 2024, 01:18 PM
sheriff wolf

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

IT'S SILLY OF ME, TO GET ON THE LEVEL THAT I'M ON. ITS NOT WHAT I NEED, BUT ITS EXACTLY WHAT I WANT.
[ @Estelle [poppypaw] , @hermeswind [dragonflycliff]]

patrols! oh huzzah. he was just getting bored of sitting around anyway, and being a super-evil-genius-mastermind was really energizing. he felt on top of the world. and he was in charge? clearly, drizzlecloud knew potential when she saw it.

bounding over, with a chipper "as you wish!", he circled the clearing for a brief moment before hearing an apprentice call out. poppypaw! delightful, she was here already- crossing to her and dragonflycliff, he was pleasantly surprised to find both already gathered. "delightful. we're all here- shall we be off?" he asked, eternal grin on his face.

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Cunningshrike | Cloversnap

"You think my job is easy? You try keeping a bunch of Fables from killing each other. How do you think this all works? By being big and being bad."
Old April 24th, 2024, 07:42 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Sprucejumper |
Kitty Softpaws - Active | Ultimate Predator - Inactive | Agatha Kitty - Inactive

The eight moon old warrior shook his smooth, silky pelt as he finished his grooming session, the red feather he had donned for his warrior ceremony tucked away safely with his moss figures in his new nest. The tom was far too fond of the precious gift his former mentor had bestowed upon him to simply wear it on the daily. What if he lost it? Then The Boulder would no doubt be sad that he had misplaced the present and he would be left without it as well. No, best to keep it safe and secure like the treasure it was. It made grooming easier as well, truth be told. His attempts at finding a way to secure the feather for rigorous, daily use had been fruitless and made his morning preparations last far longer than they had any business lasting to begin with.

Before the tom could begin to wonder what he should do with his recently found freedom today, he heard a familiar, horrible voice calling out his name, coaxing him to turn his attention to her. The herb devil. It had been some time since Sprucejumper had crossed paths with the fiendish feline, but he would never forget her clever attempts at ending his life! He had assumed she had forgotten him by now. Perhaps even turned her attentions elsewhere. But no! She called to him again! Could she perhaps be trying to get him once more, now that he was a warrior?

Emerald orbs narrowed with suspicion, but the Havana Brown mix found himself more inclined to join in on this patrol than those he had been sent on before. He knew their clan given name well now, having heard it a few times. Mudhound. The Boulder was a much more elegant, worthy name, as far as the former kittypet was concerned. Spoke of their prowess. But it was good to know who the star worshipers - ... no... wait... his clan... - were referring to when they called to them.

Mildly remembering the second name from his earliest apprentice days, Sprucejumper nodded. A silent greeting towards the apprentice as he approached, followed by an affectionate headbutt for the giant. In all his time as an apprentice, he could not remember a single instance in which the two of them had been sent out together on a patrol, the chocolate point usually left to stew with mild jealousy as he watched the hornet head off with other paws. It seemed fitting, then, that to celebrate his new status within ThunderClan, he would be placed in a patrol with them. It was almost enough to make the tom smile. Almost. His deadpanned expression was for certain lighter than on most days.

@Rani [Mudhound] | @Fish [Lightningpaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios