Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Bean
Today 01:11 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 01:03 PM
Claw Clash Combat...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 01:00 PM
Sky Glade
Last post by Bean
Today 12:59 PM
A Pool Of Cold Blood......
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:59 PM

Old April 15th, 2024, 08:12 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Patrols

Bravebird - WindClan Warrior
She/her | 45 moons | Beefed Up T3, One with the Warren
Between Fallownose's death and the nightmare that Blazingstar had pulled her into, Bravebird had not been getting much sleep. It wasn't taking a toll outside of her developing a bit of tiredness in the bottom of her paw pads. She couldn't afford to sleep right now, because there was much to be done. Was she considering the idea of approaching Twilightstar to see what she could take off her plate? Yes. Did she feel guilty for it so soon after her close friends death? Absolutely. It was a conundrum she was in.

Thankfully Swiftfire's call spared her from anymore thinking. She could focus on gathering herbs. Thunderglade? Bravebird had just gone there with Dustypaw, and while they had looked for marigold and daisy leaves she hadn't taken a moment to seek out cobwebs or moss. "I say we go near Sedgewater Valley and take what we can from those retched fish," came the muttered reply with a scoff and a smirk. But of course that was all just hot air - Brave knew she, nor the rest of WindClan, would ever cross the border to do so.

Besides, their patrol leader was already making a break for the entrance. With a swish of her tail and a glance towards Hawkfur should the tom also heed the call, then to Poppysong with a grin, Bravebird followed swiftly after their patrol leader.

[ Swiftfire - @Tiabirb ] [ Poppysong - @MangofDoom ] [ Hawkfur - @Mica ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old April 16th, 2024, 10:54 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Hawkfur
WindClan
he/him | 49 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes ]
Purrks: Flock Together T3
· · ────────────── · ·
[Bravebird - @taillow ] [Poppysong - @MangofDoom ] [Swiftfire - @Tiabirb ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Hawkfur's dark red ear flicked when he heard his name, the warrior padding over to greet his patrolmates with a dip of his head and in Poppysong and Bravebird's cases, a wry smile. "Mornin'."

He followed them out, rather excited to get and actually do a patrol. He was feeling rather weary recently, with everything going on. Hopefully this would breathe some life back into him.
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old April 17th, 2024, 10:39 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive | Mind Reader - Active

Lightningstorm paced back and forth, her dark paws wearing a small hole by the Galewood's base as she awaited the return of her patrols. Of any patrol. She needed herbs, and she needed them now. Gratefully, sooner rather than later, a familiar face made it through the camp's entrance, and instant relief washed over the medicine cat's gaze. Despite herself, she had found herself becoming fond of the dark, striped tom. There was something about him that reminded her of her uncle, in a goofy way. He also seemed to be reliable, which was more than she could say about the rest of the clan. Scalescar's notable absence a good example of this. It was a bad place to be in. A trap, really, to feel anything resembling trust for the cats who would be the death of her. But she supposed she had always been a social butterfly of sorts, even now as she resided in the prison she'd once called home.

His report left her with a neutral expression, the news of the gray tom's lack of effort really not surprising her. She hadn't seen him in camp since she'd called to him, either, now that she thought about it. Perhaps the warrior had simply decided to leave. It was an odd way of trying to make amends and be friends as he'd put it last they had spoken, especially considering the trust she had placed on his shoulders by appointing him lead of the patrol. And all that had accomplished was less herbs and a bickering twosome. The instant lesson on not deluding herself with pointless trust was well understood, at the very least.

"I wouldn't say no to more cobwebs if you can get them, really. With those minks about, odds are we are going to be using more of these than I normally keep stocked. Don't feel obliged to run them down for me though, love. You've done your part, and I know you're well injured. Take a rest. I'll keep an eye out for Scalescar and see what the bloody hell is going on in that head of his later," she responded, pointedly ignoring the bickering with Swiftfire.

That seemed like a more personal matter that she had no real say in. Cats not liking each other was not something she could comment on. She mostly loathed everyone, after all. Perhaps she should make a remark on that. On how even with her distaste for WindClan she still forced herself to give it her all every day, knowing very well how it would all end. But she noted that... she felt a strange churning in her gut at the mere idea of telling Crowtooth that she loathed the clan... because that meant telling him that she essentially despised him as well and... She wasn't sure if that was the truth anymore. Shaking her head to herself, Lightningstorm dipped her head, grabbing the herbs before heading towards her den to take care of the injured patrol.

@Rani [Crowtooth]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old April 17th, 2024, 11:07 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Bravebird - WindClan Warrior
She/her | 45 moons | Beefed Up T3, One with the Warren
Trotting back into camp and heading straight to Lightningstorm with an extra bit of speed in her step with Dustypaw in tow (hoping the apprentice had managed to grab something extra). Setting the four flowers and springy patch of moss down, Bravebird lifted her head and offered a small grin towards the medicine cat. "Right on the wire, so I apologize for that," came the cheeky reply with a wave of her tail. "Got some good stuff for you - some of those marigold flowers, and then some daisies. And a patch of moss - it's all I could carry back." Bravebird then turned to look to see if Dustypaw was following them, wondering what he'd managed to pick up.

[ Lightningstorm - @Alchemist Kitsune ] [ Dustypaw - @starry ]
[ wanted to get this reported! here and here are the posts of brave's herb collecting! ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old April 19th, 2024, 11:26 PM
Crunchy Leaves

| Lightningstorm |

Pacing back and forth as she'd been, Lightningstorm almost missed the arrival of yet another patrol, a sigh of relief escaping her. Mushrooms and moss! Neither herb was highly perishable, but they were of immense use to her, especially now with the minks about. Confusion creasing her brow momentarily as she met Dustbunny halfway through the clearing, her gaze went straight towards the entrance in an attempt to find Fieldspark and Caterpillarpaw. Even as she failed at spotting them, the medicine cat couldn't help but scowl at the tunneler's report. Thank the stars at least one of the cats in the patrol could be depended on. She had hoped that Caterpillarpaw would be more proactive with her mentor so severely wounded. That she would have been eager to go get the much needed herbs that might save his life. Evidently she had been mistaken. The paw was well on her way on becoming one of WindClan's finest, no doubt.

"Don't apologize, love. It's not your fault. As it is, you've brought more than I usually find on my own. This will be proper helpful. I'll check up on the other two later, no need to trouble yourself over it. Thanks for the lot," the medicine cat mewed, half exasperated in Dustbunny's behalf, half rushed to get back to her patients. She felt much more confident treating them with these resources at paw now.

@Moonraven [Dustbunny]

Old April 21st, 2024, 04:02 PM
Crunchy Leaves

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Active | Mind Reader - Active

The medicine cat had just finished caring for her patients with the supplies she had obtained and had gone out of her den for some fresh air. Not all of the patrols had returned, and some of them had to travel further than others. Or find rarer herbs. As long as they came back, the lithe calico could hardly say she would be angry about it. A good thing, as well, considering that another patrol seemed to be making its way back, sans one patrol member. Not that the spotted molly could say she was surprised. With the minks making even more of a mess than before, she wouldn't be shocked to learn that Fallownose had rushed to Twilightstar to give her the news.

Upon approach of the two felines, she took note of how the apprentice seemed to be carrying and leading the patrol back. Hollowfoot was quick to explain the situation, and a befuddled expression marred the oriental mix's eyes. Why had they run away? Didn't they know that as long as you were polite and soft spoken around them, the bees didn't mind if you took a little bit of their honeycomb or two? Although come to think of it, Cowtuft had always seemed a bit stupefied at her ability to get honey so easily. Oh well fox dung... Was it not that easy for everyone else? Oops? Maybe she should start asking other cats in the future. But really, how much trouble could the bees be? They were so harmless and easy going!

Turning her attention towards the apprentice and the piece of honeycomb, she sniffed at it, finding some of the residents staring back up at her with admittedly somewhat angrier than usual buzzing. Gently, she blew some air on the bees, effectively making them move from the piece of hive they seemed to be so hell bent on protecting. After some level of hesitance, with the bees seemingly uncertain if they were to leave or stay fighting for their honey, they finally took off, coaxing a rare grin on the molly. Quirking a brow, she smirked at the pair, her whiskers giving an amused twitch. Maybe they had simply gotten the bees angry? Still, she wouldn't complain. Winterpaw and Hollowfoot were officially the first cats to have ever brought her any honey! Outside of herself, none of the other cats seemed to be very efficient at it, and Winterpaw had managed to not only bring a piece, he'd brought a piece with bees still on it without getting stung. That was admittedly impressive in its own right.

"It's perfect, thanks. These will come in very handy with the minks about. Especially the goldenrod. Good work on the honey. I'd given up hope anyone in WindClan could get a bloody piece of honeycomb back to camp. Go get some rest and the juiciest piece of prey you can find there, you lot. You've earned it," Lightningstorm mewed before dipping her head to grasp the honey and flowers, intent on storing them as soon as possible.

@RoboPrism [Hollowfoot] | @zozelen [Winterpaw]

Old April 23rd, 2024, 01:39 PM
Crunchy Leaves

| Lightningstorm |

Cleaning herself free from the bitter taste of herbs that had slowly accumulated in her pelt after she'd finished treating her patients, her nose wrinkled, the familiar, floral scent of marigold and daisy reaching her nostrils welcomingly. Raising her gaze, Lightningstorm caught sight of the by now familiar lynx point returning with her patrol, large ears perked up as she took note of the fact that she was quite alone. It seemed she had been with the apprentice only moments before, however, and he had simply decided against gathering any herbs. A deadpanned expression crossed her face, remembering the tom's argumentative nature at the mere thought of being sent on a herb patrol. Turned out that he couldn't only complain, he could be useless as well. She'd make a note of it.

"Cheers for these. I trust the tree lovers didn't give you any trouble? These will be useful in the coming moons. I have a feeling things are going to get a lot more bloody before we get a moment's peace soon," she mewed in earnest, worried. How much more land would they lose to the minks before this was done? How many more warriors would suffer at their claws? Brow furrowed, she dipped her head, grabbing the herbs as she dismissed Bravebird, rushing to her den to secure the lot for future use, no doubt to treat injuries produced by the minks themselves.

[+2 Marigold | +2 Daisy | +1 Moss]

@taillow [Bravebird]