Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:08 PM
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 11:46 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM

Old February 12th, 2024, 09:03 AM
merida :O

Bump Policy: Anytime At All (n○t if you JUST posted, wait 5/10 minutes!)
My Mood: Lurking

Default The Three Sisters' Home | Private

this described home is meant to mimic my own home with a few changes as to not be exact.

the sisters' home is a large grey house on top of a hill in a large neighborhood. at the bottom of the hill is a back yard that leads to a creek/river. in the back yard is a large, worn down trampoline missing a net. there is a huge tree by the creek with a children's net swing hanging from it.

the grey house has two trees up front: a small dogwood and a smaller little tree.

inside the home it consists of many rooms, such as an office, landury room, basment, bedrooms, living rooms aswell. there is a front porch, a upper back porch, and a lower back porch. near the lower back porch is a large building called a garage. also near the lower back porch is a pool and garden.

anyway let the rp begin

Tigerlily

I strut around the front yard boredly.

@/nyx

"I am a lost boy,"
"From neverland"
"Usually hanging out with Peter Pan"

-Lost Boy by Ruth B

Last edited by braveleopard.; March 27th, 2024 at 02:28 PM.
Old March 27th, 2024, 01:37 PM
alastor my darling~

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: The Three Sisters' Home | Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopard. View Post

this described home is meant to mimic my own home with a few changes as to not be exact.

the sisters' home is a large grey house on top of a hill in a large neighborhood. at the bottom of the hill is a back yard that leads to a creek/river. in the back yard is a large, worn down trampoline missing a net. there is a huge tree by the creek with a children's net swing hanging from it.

the grey house has two trees up front: a small dogwood and a smaller little tree.

inside the home it consists of many rooms, such as an office, landury room, basment, bedrooms, living rooms aswell. there is a front porch, a upper back porch, and a lower back porch. near the lower back porch is a large building called a garage. also near the lower back porch is a pool and garden.

anyway let the rp begin

Tigerlily

I strut around the front yard boredly.

Cupcake

"Cupcakes are cake wrapped in love. "

she/her / kittypet / sweet

Orange and black paws padded onto the front porch of their grey house. Cupcake's eyes found her one of her sisters, who was just walking around outside. What for, the she-cat couldn't fathom.

"Lily?" Cupcake's voice was gentle, a soft melody that carried concern. She preferred not to strain her voice, finding it uncomfortable to raise it in agitation. The calico molly creeped to the end of the porch but not any farther.

"What are you doing out here?" she asked with her voice dripping with apprehension. Outside was dangourus. Outside had dogs, bugs and...wild cats. Cupcake shivered and meowed again to Lily. "Don't you want to come back inside? It's warm" She hoped to coax her sister back to the comfort and security of their home.
(@leopard. ; Lily , @(Not Taken Yet) ; Murphy )

Last edited by nyx; March 27th, 2024 at 01:38 PM.
Old March 27th, 2024, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyx View Post

Cupcake

Orange and black paws padded onto the front porch of their grey house. Cupcake's eyes found her one of her sisters, who was just walking around outside. What for, the she-cat couldn't fathom.

"Lily?" Cupcake's voice was gentle, a soft melody that carried concern. She preferred not to strain her voice, finding it uncomfortable to raise it in agitation. The calico molly creeped to the end of the porch but not any farther.

"What are you doing out here?" she asked with her voice dripping with apprehension. Outside was dangourus. Outside had dogs, bugs and...wild cats. Cupcake shivered and meowed again to Lily. "Don't you want to come back inside? It's warm" She hoped to coax her sister back to the comfort and security of their home.

Tigerlily

I twisted around to look at my sister, having been about to go after a nearby stray who was lingering too close to my land for my liking. "Yeah, yeah, sure we have the awesome housefolk (espesically that preteen girl).."

"But I like it out here. Plus, who'd protect us? Murphy is scared of strays and you hate being outside."

"I am a lost boy,"
"From neverland"

-Lost Boy by Ruth B

Old March 27th, 2024, 06:20 PM
alastor my darling~

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopard. View Post

Tigerlily

I twisted around to look at my sister, having been about to go after a nearby stray who was lingering too close to my land for my liking. "Yeah, yeah, sure we have the awesome housefolk (espesically that preteen girl).."

"But I like it out here. Plus, who'd protect us? Murphy is scared of strays and you hate being outside."

Cupcake

"I wouldn't say I hate going outside.." she protested. She knew her statement had some truth in it. Cupcake enjoyed sunning herself and having a breath of fresh air, but she could always do that indoors from the window. "You might get hurt!" she proclaimed, throwing a wary glance over to the stray's direction. Cupcake always worries about Lily when she wants to throw herself at other cats. She couldn't understand her sister and her urge to do that. She'd much rather stay in her bed curled up with her tail over her nose.

"You don't wan't to go to the vet, do you?" That's another thing Cupcake feared. She feared the sharp metal object they poked into her, the bright light they shone down her throat. Just thinking about it makes her bristle.

Old March 27th, 2024, 06:27 PM

Quote:

Cupcake

"I wouldn't say I hate going outside.." she protested. She knew her statement had some truth in it. Cupcake enjoyed sunning herself and having a breath of fresh air, but she could always do that indoors from the window. "You might get hurt!" she proclaimed, throwing a wary glance over to the stray's direction. Cupcake always worries about Lily when she wants to throw herself at other cats. She couldn't understand her sister and her urge to do that. She'd much rather stay in her bed curled up with her tail over her nose.

"You don't wan't to go to the vet, do you?" That's another thing Cupcake feared. She feared the sharp metal object they poked into her, the bright light they shone down her throat. Just thinking about it makes her bristle.

Tigerlily

"I've been, and I'm fine. I think only toms come out the lazy, horrible way they do." I swing my tail back and forth and walk toward the stray.

"get off my land"

"I am a lost boy,"
"From neverland"

-Lost Boy by Ruth B

Old March 27th, 2024, 06:54 PM
alastor my darling~

Cupcake

Cupcake let out an exasperated sigh. Lily was just going to keep being stubborn, like always. The calico she-cat took a step back from the porch, very uneasy by the unwelcome vistor's presence. Cupcake had her pinned her ears to the side and her tail puffed up. If the stray attacked her sister, oh, she doesn't know what she'd do. She couldn't fight the cat, let alone by herself! What if it had fleas??

With a hiss that carried a mix of warning and fear, Cupcake addressed the brown tabby she-cat, her voice laced with tension. "Be careful!" she cautioned through clenched teeth, her gaze locked on the unfamiliar cat. "It might be vicious!"

Old April 1st, 2024, 03:26 PM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Murphy | Kittypet | porch
@leopard. (Lily) ; @nyx (Cupcake)

The she-cat's paws carried her pudgy form into the out-of-doors. Her eyes roamed for a moment as she remained crouched beside the dolr until she joined her sisters.

"What did I miss?" she asked curiously, her whiskers twitching and her ears coming to attention as she surveyed the scene before her. Oh! A stray? She backed up slightly and her fur puffed up warily. "Oh, I see."

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆
Old April 21st, 2024, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peril View Post
Murphy | Kittypet | porch
@leopard. (Lily) ; @nyx (Cupcake)

The she-cat's paws carried her pudgy form into the out-of-doors. Her eyes roamed for a moment as she remained crouched beside the dolr until she joined her sisters.

"What did I miss?" she asked curiously, her whiskers twitching and her ears coming to attention as she surveyed the scene before her. Oh! A stray? She backed up slightly and her fur puffed up warily. "Oh, I see."
Quote:

Cupcake

Cupcake let out an exasperated sigh. Lily was just going to keep being stubborn, like always. The calico she-cat took a step back from the porch, very uneasy by the unwelcome vistor's presence. Cupcake had her pinned her ears to the side and her tail puffed up. If the stray attacked her sister, oh, she doesn't know what she'd do. She couldn't fight the cat, let alone by herself! What if it had fleas??

With a hiss that carried a mix of warning and fear, Cupcake addressed the brown tabby she-cat, her voice laced with tension. "Be careful!" she cautioned through clenched teeth, her gaze locked on the unfamiliar cat. "It might be vicious!"

​T I G E R L I L Y

"Never the damsel in distress"

—————————————
She/Her | undecided orientation | 35 moons | "Don't call me a damsel!"

✦ ✦ ✦
⠀⠀⠀⠀

I rolled my eyes at my sisters as the stray fleed across the road. I flicked my tail. "Good riddance!"

I turned back to my sisters. "Hey, do you wanna explore?"

[pspssp sorry for the late reply- also imma take a pic of the cats you guys are rping later i promise
also.. do you guys think lily would be a lesbian? i feel like she would lol]

"I am a lost boy,"
"From neverland"

-Lost Boy by Ruth B

Last edited by braveleopard.; April 21st, 2024 at 05:36 PM.