Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:33 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Today 02:28 AM
They Say You Die Twice
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 02:27 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Today 02:16 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:12 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 22nd, 2019, 07:49 AM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
Topazpaw scrambled down with Runningpaw, diving into an old burrow and making room for his sister. His heart was pounding wildly. That badger was already injured.. and it smelled of ThunderClan..
@Nebby
@Lilyfur2

The tom made his way back to the others. Once caught sight of Littlewish he trotted over. "Is everything okay?" He asked gently, eyes scanning for danger
Old November 22nd, 2019, 12:12 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: 3/4 hours
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflowerseed View Post
@Nebby
@Lilyfur2

The tom made his way back to the others. Once caught sight of Littlewish he trotted over. "Is everything okay?" He asked gently, eyes scanning for danger
Topazpaw's fur was fluffed out to twice his size and his breathing was quick and rapid. "It... smelled of ThunderClan. Did you smell it too?" The young tom squeaked, gulping. "And it was already injured.."

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
Please bump me after 24hrs if I don't respond!
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Old November 22nd, 2019, 03:47 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

| @Fuzzy; |

Aspenflight went his separate way from Foxpudge, going up to the Windclan leader’s den. His whiskers twitched wondering what he was going to say to his sister. The tom stopped right outside and let out a deep breath before entering. “Brightstar?”, called Aspenflight in a soft whisper. He waited right inside to let her adjust to him being there, knowing it was going to be a shock to her. Aspenflight was glad to be alive again and yet he didn’t understand why he was even alive.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old November 22nd, 2019, 05:26 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss Girl View Post
| @Fuzzy; |

Aspenflight went his separate way from Foxpudge, going up to the Windclan leader’s den. His whiskers twitched wondering what he was going to say to his sister. The tom stopped right outside and let out a deep breath before entering. “Brightstar?”, called Aspenflight in a soft whisper. He waited right inside to let her adjust to him being there, knowing it was going to be a shock to her. Aspenflight was glad to be alive again and yet he didn’t understand why he was even alive.

Brightstar had taken herself into her den with the whole ordeal going on she wanted some alone time to eat. So, she sat her back turned to the entrance of the den. It was quiet but being lost in thought the creamy molly didn't hear a cat approach her. That was until an all to familiar voice called her name.
Head shooting up she glanced around the den. Was she hearing things? No. He- Her mouth fell open at the sight of her brother. He was alive! How? He had just been in StarClan giving her a life not that long ago. "A-aspenflight?" She asked voice shaky and full of disbelief. "Ho- Your alive!" Brightstar choked out standing and approaching him. This was surreal.

~*~

~ @Venus ~

Brightstar waved her tail was she entered her den. She had just gotten back from her nine life ceremony recently and had been looking everywhere for Dawnstrike. "I've been looking everywhere for you Dawn!" She exclaimed looking back at her best friend. The creamy molly wasn't mad at her she was just excited. Something she didn't expect but she was. She was excited to discuses this with Dawnstrike.
Spinning around and sitting she offered the multi colored warrior a seat. "I want to talk to you about some stuff." Brightstar added giving a smile. I hope she says yes. The molly mused to herself. This was important to her and she really wanted her best friend to except.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old November 22nd, 2019, 08:46 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starstruck View Post
The tom blinked his amber eyes, grateful to be given the option. ¨I can chase it to you if you´d like.¨ Without waiting for an answer, Embercry looked around in search of prey. He opened his mouth slightly and drank in the scents. After a moment, he caught a flicker of movement on the edge of his vision. He whipped his head around and spotted a brown splotch on the moor. Hare. It was too far away to scent, but it wasn´t moving very fast and it would be an easy catch. In fact, it was limping a bit, as if it were injured. If Embercry were a bit more observant, he would have noted that it´s hopping was frantic and panicked, which was odd, and that it was just going around and around in a circle. But in reality, he wasn´t that observant. ¨Hey, Hazelstep, there´s a hare over there.¨ At this, he flicked his tail at the one he´d spotted. ¨Shall we catch it?¨
Gosh, I’m so sorry for taking so long to reply!
Also, if you guys wrapped this patrol up then ignore this.

Hazelstep looked over to the hare, which was only running in circles in a panicked manner. Deciding that it would be an easy catch, she nodded. “Yeah, lets catch it,” She turned and stalked to a different place, away from her hunting partner. It was still close to the hare, just far enough so he could successfully chase it over. The warrior narrowed her eyes a bit, focusing on the prey. She turned to Enbercry and hesitated for a moment, then gave him a nod.

Character Site

Old November 22nd, 2019, 08:56 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Topazpaw scrambled down with Runningpaw, diving into an old burrow and making room for his sister. His heart was pounding wildly. That badger was already injured.. and it smelled of ThunderClan..
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflowerseed View Post
@Nebby
@Lilyfur2

Quote:
Topazpaw's fur was fluffed out to twice his size and his breathing was quick and rapid. "It... smelled of ThunderClan. Did you smell it too?" The young tom squeaked, gulping. "And it was already injured.."

@Nebby @sunflowerseed

Littlewish caught up to everyone, panting heavily. The badger was truly gone.
"Thunderclan? Yep, I smelt it alright..." He replied, smiling. He shook his head.
"something's going on...but I don't know what..."

~~~

Runningpaw scrambled after her brother, arriving to face the two warriors. "That was so...so..." She hesitated.
"AWESOME!! Did you see the way the badger was all 'grr grr.' And then Springtail was all 'No way, hozay!' And Littlewish was all 'No way am I leaving you behind!' I'm mean, it was so cool!!"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old November 22nd, 2019, 09:05 PM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

brightstar, leafpaw called wondering if she happens to be there at the moment. leafpaw sits at the entrance and waits for brightstar to let her in
Old November 22nd, 2019, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post

Brightstar had taken herself into her den with the whole ordeal going on she wanted some alone time to eat. So, she sat her back turned to the entrance of the den. It was quiet but being lost in thought the creamy molly didn't hear a cat approach her. That was until an all to familiar voice called her name.
Head shooting up she glanced around the den. Was she hearing things? No. He- Her mouth fell open at the sight of her brother. He was alive! How? He had just been in StarClan giving her a life not that long ago. "A-aspenflight?" She asked voice shaky and full of disbelief. "Ho- Your alive!" Brightstar choked out standing and approaching him. This was surreal.
Aspenflight felt his heart beat out of his chest when she turned to face him. The tom was excited yet scared at the same time. "I'm not sure how I'm alive, but I am. Foxpudge found me out in the territory.", he meowed. His mouth went dry when he spoke of the warriors name. He had forgiven him, but it still felt weird. "I'm back and thats all that matters. I haven't seen Snailblossom yet, but I will soon.", the tom meowed. Aspenflight knew she was a warrior now, because he watched from in Starclan.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old November 22nd, 2019, 10:17 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss Girl View Post
| @BILL.; |

Aspenflight laid curled on the ground after coming back from starclan. The tom kept thinking this was all just a dream. He didn't understand why he was alive and breathing. He heard a familiar voice that he didn't think he would ever see face to face again. Aspenflight blinked his eyes open and looked at Foxpudge. He jumped to his feet.

The ginger cat flattened his ears down and his lips drew back with a snarl. "I am now!", he snapped. Half of him was frightened, but half of him was surprised to see him. Aspenflight straightened himself up and forced his fur to keep flat, seeing that he was no threat anymore. If starclan could forgive him he could too.

"Sorry for the hostility. This is all a shock to me. I'm not sure why I'm here.", Aspenflight meowed. The fluffy ginger tom calmed himself down by giving his chest fur small gentle licks.
At Aspenflight's snarl, Foxpudge flinched back. Hostility wasn't something that surprised him-- why would he deserve anything else? He.. he was a murderer and nothing would change that. He killed him.

Swallowing, he took a couple steps back from Aspenflight, giving them both distance they both desperately needed. "Well, yes.. it seems StarClan has resurrected you. It's not very common of them to do so, but they'll do it for cats they think deserve a second chance."

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old November 22nd, 2019, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post

At Aspenflight's snarl, Foxpudge flinched back. Hostility wasn't something that surprised him-- why would he deserve anything else? He.. he was a murderer and nothing would change that. He killed him.

Swallowing, he took a couple steps back from Aspenflight, giving them both distance they both desperately needed. "Well, yes.. it seems StarClan has resurrected you. It's not very common of them to do so, but they'll do it for cats they think deserve a second chance."
Aspenflight looked at him, still a bit confused, but then it all clicked. Of course they would! He was starting to get comfortable being dead. Aspenflight didn't look at it that way. this was great. He would be able top walk side by side with his daughter again.

The tom remembered watching his daughter with that warrior Emeraldbush. It made him feel protective but happy for her at the same time. "So they thought I deserved a second chance? I didn't think I would be worthy enough to be brought back.", Aspenflight meowed.

Closed Thread