Today 05:22 PM

Old January 17th, 2019, 08:28 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Spiritflight sighed. "Whatever it is, I'm tired. Mr. Sun is going down already. I'm gonna call it a night." He concluded. " Hey, so you want to sleep in the warriors den tonight? You'll be a warrior soon enough anyway" He offered.

(XD)
(XD mr. Sun)

Oakpaw shook his head. "No, I'm fine. But, I'll see you later!" He smiled, with a swish of his tail.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old January 17th, 2019, 08:33 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
(XD mr. Sun)

Oakpaw shook his head. "No, I'm fine. But, I'll see you later!" He smiled, with a swish of his tail.
Spiritflight nodded. "See ya tomorrow then, Oaky!" He called. He padded back into camp, and headed into the warriors den to rest.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old January 17th, 2019, 08:37 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Spiritflight nodded. "See ya tomorrow then, Oaky!" He called. He padded back into camp, and headed into the warriors den to rest.
Oakpaw nodded, turning around and padding to the apprentices den.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old January 17th, 2019, 09:21 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post
@Flameleaf

Stormdream sits at the edge of a frozen puddle staring at his reflection on the crystal-like surface. His expression was blank and far off as though he wasn't really looking at himself but looking at the other personalities that lay within him. His thin build did him no justice to the cold, he shivered every now and then, but that was the only interruption to his blank solitary stare. Snow was just starting to fall onto the ground below him, he remained still even as the snowflakes fell silently onto and around his dark body.
Snowsong trotted into the clearing with a scrawny mouse in her jaws. Dispite the mouse in her jaws, she still looked pretty confident, head held high. She walked over to the nearly empty kill pile and dropped her catch on top. “Hm, the dep- leader should send out a patrol soon, or pick a new deputy.” She murmured, lowering her head as she stepped away from the kill pile. “At this rate I don’t think we’ll survive for another moon..” After a second, she shook her head. “Ah, who am I kidding, we’re Riverclan, we’ll survive!” She purred, lifting her head high. We’ll survive, She thought to herself. We’ll survive.

Character Site

Old January 17th, 2019, 10:09 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post

Snowsong trotted into the clearing with a scrawny mouse in her jaws. Dispite the mouse in her jaws, she still looked pretty confident, head held high. She walked over to the nearly empty kill pile and dropped her catch on top. “Hm, the dep- leader should send out a patrol soon, or pick a new deputy.” She murmured, lowering her head as she stepped away from the kill pile. “At this rate I don’t think we’ll survive for another moon..” After a second, she shook her head. “Ah, who am I kidding, we’re Riverclan, we’ll survive!” She purred, lifting her head high. We’ll survive, She thought to herself. We’ll survive.
Stormdream lifted his paw and quietly placed it next to his face in the reflection, he remained still and peaceful. His ears did pick up on someone in camp, possibly talking to themselves. Or perhaps they are trying to talk to me, he thought silently; however, he got nervose at the thought, why would they talk to me, I'm the one sitting here by myself looking into my reflection, he argued. His internal conflict rose slightly as his personality changed for a second, the ice of the puddle shattered as his claws sank into it. Looking down he realized what he had done and slumped his shoulders thinking why am I like this.
Old January 18th, 2019, 12:50 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Bliss View Post

Moonrise dipped her, knowing where he was coming from about the cats these days. "I came from a place not from the clan territories. I want to join, because Im a very loyal cat that would do nothing to jeopardize a chance of trust. I could help out your clan a lot.", she meowed. The molly felt her paws shift underneath her weight.
@Starfall;

The tom narrowed his eyes, tail flicking behind him "We'll see if you're loyal, and we'll see whether or not you'll help Riverclan...but for now, you may join." he huffed. With that the leader picked himself up and began to trudge back to his den, food forgotten. "I expect you to keep up with the rest. You will be assigned a guide next clan meeting."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 18th, 2019, 11:32 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post
Stormdream lifted his paw and quietly placed it next to his face in the reflection, he remained still and peaceful. His ears did pick up on someone in camp, possibly talking to themselves. Or perhaps they are trying to talk to me, he thought silently; however, he got nervose at the thought, why would they talk to me, I'm the one sitting here by myself looking into my reflection, he argued. His internal conflict rose slightly as his personality changed for a second, the ice of the puddle shattered as his claws sank into it. Looking down he realized what he had done and slumped his shoulders thinking why am I like this.
Snowsong lifted a paw as she heard ice shatter. She looked around the clearing and saw Stormdream sitting beside a small puddle, which had frozen over. She quietly padded over, hoping to start a conversation with him since he looked lonely. “Hey, you okay?” She meowed, brushing against the tom for a brief second. Maybe he’s stressed. If then I should leave him alone, or I could try talking to him.. She stepped back, waiting for a response. I’ll just try talking to him.

Character Site

Old January 18th, 2019, 11:38 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

The tom narrowed his eyes, tail flicking behind him "We'll see if you're loyal, and we'll see whether or not you'll help Riverclan...but for now, you may join." he huffed. With that the leader picked himself up and began to trudge back to his den, food forgotten. "I expect you to keep up with the rest. You will be assigned a guide next clan meeting."
Moonrise smiled and hid her excitement from the leader. She dipped her head. "I promis Fallenstar that I will be the best cat I can be for you and Riverclan.", she called as he walked towards his den. There was no doubt in the world that she would keep that promise.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 19th, 2019, 03:06 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

It didn't take long for Lionstorm to return from his solo hunting trip, a red-brown squirrel clamped between his jaws as he paused near the camp's entrance. His eyes scanned the clearing, falling quickly on the pudgy form of Fawnkit sunbathing in the corner, and he trotted over to him. The golden warrior was in a good mood today, and he wanted to share it with the kit he previously tormented.

Lionstorm dropped the squirrel beside the kit, and he reached over to lightly prod at his side with a paw. "Hi, I saw this and I thought of you. I figured you'd like it." Not just because he was hefty for a kit, but because it was like a smaller version of him. Red and brown, kind of fluffy in some spots. They could be twins.

@Dipper

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 19th, 2019, 03:43 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Sunbathing in a serene spot of the clearing, Fawnkit was sprawled on his back with a content smile upon his muzzle - faint, but it was there - as he enjoyed the warm rays dusting over his fur. His paws were crossed over his chest, delicately folded, and he was having a lovely time- until, well, he was interrupted by a nudge.

When he peeked an eye open, he drew in a sharp inhale and scrambled up to his feet, already backing away. "Did you stuff deathberries or something inside of it? What do you want from me, anyway?" Fawnkit meowed, bordering on desperate, expression and tone aiming to be guarded. "I don't want to get attacked again. I just want to be left alone. So... could you- just, please." The sentence was ended with a defeated sigh, and Fawnkit averted his gaze, not sure why Lionstorm felt the desire to irritate him once more.

@BILL.