Today 01:09 PM
Rabbits belong in warrens,...
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:03 PM

Old November 19th, 2020, 02:27 PM
oh, how i love you..

Default Feverish Shivers (Roleplay)

( @Foxsnarl @Christmassy Bumblebee here is the Feverish Shivers RP, I'll post later)

Baby, my phone!

Old November 19th, 2020, 03:05 PM
oh, how i love you..

Default Re: Feverish Shivers (Roleplay)

Dara let out a shuddered sigh, coughing soon after though. His lungs always felt like they were on fire since he got sick. But.. this was the first time he.. coughed up blood. On his palm, was blood and that odd.. blue liquid. Several people gave him surprised and dirty looks, they knew he was sick. His throat felt like it was being torn apart every time he even breathed. The cold, dry, winter air didn't help either. Dara huffed and started to walk, faster than he had been walking before. He felt.. dizzy. Unknowingly, he was.. crying? He wiped away the tears but.. they were blue? His vision was growing hazy and distorted. He sped up, stumbling like he was drunk. His breaths became labored and choked. He turned into an alleyway, as several others began to drop like they had just.. died. He knew what that meant. He tripped and fell to his knees. He coughed as he hit the ground, his throat felt like it was tearing itself in half. He heard.. muffled shouting, probably muffled because he was blacking out.. He tried crawling forward, the last thing he saw was a man, and then.. nothing.

Baby, my phone!

Old November 19th, 2020, 03:41 PM
IDK what to put here

My Mood: Sarcastic

Some sights have to be strange ones, and a violet haired girl sprinting down the sidewalk had to one. Except it was real, there was a very annoyed looking violet haired girl running on the sidewalk. It wasn't Luna's fault she was late, she blamed the alarm clock from hell. It never, ever went off on time. But her phone had been dead so she'd had no choice. Luna would kill the clock later. After work maybe. Currently she had earbuds in and was blasting her favorite songs. Without pausing she pushed past a group of people and made it to the book store where she worked. Yay. (OPEN)
Old November 19th, 2020, 03:50 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by S t a r View Post
Dara let out a shuddered sigh, coughing soon after though. His lungs always felt like they were on fire since he got sick. But.. this was the first time he.. coughed up blood. On his palm, was blood and that odd.. blue liquid. Several people gave him surprised and dirty looks, they knew he was sick. His throat felt like it was being torn apart every time he even breathed. The cold, dry, winter air didn't help either. Dara huffed and started to walk, faster than he had been walking before. He felt.. dizzy. Unknowingly, he was.. crying? He wiped away the tears but.. they were blue? His vision was growing hazy and distorted. He sped up, stumbling like he was drunk. His breaths became labored and choked. He turned into an alleyway, as several others began to drop like they had just.. died. He knew what that meant. He tripped and fell to his knees. He coughed as he hit the ground, his throat felt like it was tearing itself in half. He heard.. muffled shouting, probably muffled because he was blacking out.. He tried crawling forward, the last thing he saw was a man, and then.. nothing.

Dara's eyes snapped open. He panted and huffed, what had just happened?! Where was he?! There was.. a terrible and rancid smell. It smelt like.. death. He held back a gag and sat up, looking at the.. bodies next to him. He clasped a hand over his mouth, his eyes wide with shock. Was he.. dead? Or.. supposed to be dead?! He started to hyperventilate but stopped himself, he got off of the.. platform table-ish thing he was sitting on. Dara looked at the cameras in the corners of the room, who was watching him? He approached one of the camera and eyed it suspiciously. "...Hello?" He arched an eyebrow, getting no response. Suddenly, people burst into the room. They moved to grab Dara, to which he fought back. They grabbed his arms and wrists and he struggled. "L-Let me go!" They were wearing.. white lab coats? Who were they?! WHERE WAS HE?! One of them stuck a needle in his neck, he gasped and everything.. faded into black. Yet again.

(Time skip for smol gay boi pff, present time now c: )

Baby, my phone!

Last edited by S t a r; November 19th, 2020 at 04:16 PM.
Old November 20th, 2020, 10:22 AM
oh, how i love you..

Dara walked through the streets, he felt strangely.. uneasy. He knew these streets, but it felt like he hadn't walked them in.. a long time. Ever since he was dragged off to Level IV, everything was just.. different. It made him just uneasy. He sighed and shook his head, clearing his mind. There.. now he was feeling alright. He continued to walk, looking down at the ground. He could.. hear everyone around him. All their thoughts.. it was so unnerving. It'd been a year since he first became a witching but still.. he was barely used to telepathy. It felt so weird.. to be a telepath.

(Open!)

Baby, my phone!

Old November 20th, 2020, 10:31 AM
IDK what to put here

Luna was standing outside the bookstore looking at it surprised. Closed? That evil alarm clock really sucked. At least she could throw it away now, turning she headed for home. At a walk. Her thoughts wandered down two different lines, the death of the clock and why the book store was closed. Luna didn't see Dara until she almost bumped, jumping sideways she glared at him. "Hey! Can you watch where your going?" She asked. @S t a r (almost bumping him was completely her fault)
Old November 20th, 2020, 10:46 AM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxsnarl View Post
Luna was standing outside the bookstore looking at it surprised. Closed? That evil alarm clock really sucked. At least she could throw it away now, turning she headed for home. At a walk. Her thoughts wandered down two different lines, the death of the clock and why the book store was closed. Luna didn't see Dara until she almost bumped, jumping sideways she glared at him. "Hey! Can you watch where your going?" She asked. @S t a r (almost bumping him was completely her fault)
Dara looked at the girl that had nearly bumped into him, "Pfft, you think that was MY fault?! You almost bumped into me. Do you even know who I am?!" His prickly attitude was coming out again, which was fine. It was.. his defense. Like a cactus. He glared at the girl and huffed angrily, he was done talking to her. She seemed annoying anyways. She had almost bumped into him and suddenly, it was his fault?! Ugh. Girls.

Baby, my phone!

Old November 20th, 2020, 10:51 AM
IDK what to put here

Quote:
Originally Posted by S t a r View Post

Dara looked at the girl that had nearly bumped into him, "Pfft, you think that was MY fault?! You almost bumped into me. Do you even know who I am?!" His prickly attitude was coming out again, which was fine. It was.. his defense. Like a cactus. He glared at the girl and huffed angrily, he was done talking to her. She seemed annoying anyways. She had almost bumped into him and suddenly, it was his fault?! Ugh. Girls.
Luna glared daggers at him. What was his problem? "No I don't know you and I don't care." It was his fault! He was looking at the ground. Pulling her earbuds out Luna decided something. Whoever this person was, they were a cactus dressed as a person. "Listen pokey, this is a bad day to poke me. It will not end well." She snapped
Old November 20th, 2020, 10:51 AM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Autumn Windsnap. I'm so unusual... Why should I care though? I'm a witching and that's all that matters!!! she thought walking by the two who were fighting she closed her eyes, and took a peek around before sitting down. She opened her eyes and blinked of course she wanted to study other magic but... not right now. Right now she needed to practice her type. Illusions.

(OPEN)
Old November 20th, 2020, 11:04 AM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxsnarl View Post
Luna glared daggers at him. What was his problem? "No I don't know you and I don't care." It was his fault! He was looking at the ground. Pulling her earbuds out Luna decided something. Whoever this person was, they were a cactus dressed as a person. "Listen pokey, this is a bad day to poke me. It will not end well." She snapped
Dara scoffed, "Gosh, so glad I'm gay. You girls are so annoying." His voice was like venom, as he turned away from the girl and began to walk away. He had enough. He never really had to say much to people anyways.

Baby, my phone!