by Estelle
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:46 AM

Old November 28th, 2020, 11:41 PM
meow

My Mood: Spooky
Default A Little Bit of a Normal Day [PRIVATE]

@S t a r

Cherry had set her lunchbox in her locker, along with other things. Looking in a mirror, she fixed her bangs that were getting in her eyes. “And they tell you your hair will look good if you try a style you see on the telly,” she whispered to herself. Cherry silently groaned about the fact that her hair wouldn’t stay where she wanted it to be, so she put it back with her pony tail. “Ah, there we go.” She smiled at herself in the mirror, having fixed her blonde-to-purple-hair. She then looked down and fixed her purple skirt, dusting it off. Cherry looked back in her mirror and saw her big brother who was some how shorter than her down the hall. “Great.”

(Imma also throw a human Moriarty in here too because when I made Cherry as an OC, she was originally for just Sherlock Gnomes, being Moriarty’s little sister or something. Then in my story that I’m making, I decided to throw a human version of her in. I hate myself for that but I have to deal with it because now her and Jack are frens )
bump me whenever! don't be shy!

Old November 29th, 2020, 12:01 AM
oh, how i love you..

Default Re: A Little Bit of a Normal Day [PRIVATE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakko Warner View Post
@S t a r

Cherry had set her lunchbox in her locker, along with other things. Looking in a mirror, she fixed her bangs that were getting in her eyes. “And they tell you your hair will look good if you try a style you see on the telly,” she whispered to herself. Cherry silently groaned about the fact that her hair wouldn’t stay where she wanted it to be, so she put it back with her pony tail. “Ah, there we go.” She smiled at herself in the mirror, having fixed her blonde-to-purple-hair. She then looked down and fixed her purple skirt, dusting it off. Cherry looked back in her mirror and saw her big brother who was some how shorter than her down the hall. “Great.”

(Imma also throw a human Moriarty in here too because when I made Cherry as an OC, she was originally for just Sherlock Gnomes, being Moriarty’s little sister or something. Then in my story that I’m making, I decided to throw a human version of her in. I hate myself for that but I have to deal with it because now her and Jack are frens )
Lunar trailed after his sister, who was cheery and chatty as usual. Good. That meant nothing was wrong with her. Umber hummed some lost song that Lunar couldn't remember. Maybe their mother had taught it to them. When.. she was alive. He huffed and shook his head in an attempt to clear it. The boy didn't want to deal with such memories. Their mother had left them. And he had to fend the brute off of his sister. She was special. He knew she was. She was so perfect. A connection to fire? That was one of the greatest connections. His was.. well, nobody knew. Nobody knew about his connection. And he was glad they didn't. Otherwise, they might treat him the same as their father did. Lunar held back a groan, he hated his father. But at least he had Umber.

Umber glanced at her brother and noticed him deep in thought. He was probably remembering.. She poked him in the shoulder and giggled, "Hey, wanna get some Boba for lunch?" She made her smile extra wide for her brother, she was trying to give him some joy. It was.. kind of working. Lunar's smile always lit up the room. She missed his smile. But it became more and more rare the more years went by. All because of him. He gave a nod to her response, so they were on for boba! She hadn't had any for a while.

Baby, my phone!

Old November 29th, 2020, 12:08 AM
meow

Quote:
Originally Posted by S t a r View Post

Lunar trailed after his sister, who was cheery and chatty as usual. Good. That meant nothing was wrong with her. Umber hummed some lost song that Lunar couldn't remember. Maybe their mother had taught it to them. When.. she was alive. He huffed and shook his head in an attempt to clear it. The boy didn't want to deal with such memories. Their mother had left them. And he had to fend the brute off of his sister. She was special. He knew she was. She was so perfect. A connection to fire? That was one of the greatest connections. His was.. well, nobody knew. Nobody knew about his connection. And he was glad they didn't. Otherwise, they might treat him the same as their father did. Lunar held back a groan, he hated his father. But at least he had Umber.

Umber glanced at her brother and noticed him deep in thought. He was probably remembering.. She poked him in the shoulder and giggled, "Hey, wanna get some Boba for lunch?" She made her smile extra wide for her brother, she was trying to give him some joy. It was.. kind of working. Lunar's smile always lit up the room. She missed his smile. But it became more and more rare the more years went by. All because of him. He gave a nod to her response, so they were on for boba! She hadn't had any for a while.
Cherry turned around to her brother. “What, stupid?”
”Shut up and don’t call me stupid. I wanna show you something.”
”Mmmmkay. Moriarty, don’t mess with me. I’m not going anywhere with you, ya big damn dumb.”
Moriarty grumbled but said nothing more, other than, “I’m older than you. Size doesn’t matter; come on.”
”No.”
Then the two started bickering, as they usually did.

Old November 29th, 2020, 12:21 AM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Cherry turned around to her brother. “What, stupid?”
”Shut up and don’t call me stupid. I wanna show you something.”
”Mmmmkay. Moriarty, don’t mess with me. I’m not going anywhere with you, ya big damn dumb.”
Moriarty grumbled but said nothing more, other than, “I’m older than you. Size doesn’t matter; come on.”
”No.”
Then the two started bickering, as they usually did.
Lunar was glad him and Umber had classes together, well, most of them. The only different class they had was first period. Which was their magic classes. He was in basic magic, Umber was in advanced magic. Lunar dreaded being away from his sister. He was always so afraid. Like someone was going to take him back to his father and Umber would never know. He shuddered at the thought. Umber noticed his shudder and she ruffled his hair, "Come on, I'll walk you to class." She grinned at him and the two of them began walking to Lunar's class.

Baby, my phone!

Old November 29th, 2020, 12:25 AM
meow

Quote:

Lunar was glad him and Umber had classes together, well, most of them. The only different class they had was first period. Which was their magic classes. He was in basic magic, Umber was in advanced magic. Lunar dreaded being away from his sister. He was always so afraid. Like someone was going to take him back to his father and Umber would never know. He shuddered at the thought. Umber noticed his shudder and she ruffled his hair, "Come on, I'll walk you to class." She grinned at him and the two of them began walking to Lunar's class.
(Aww. Best sibs ever)

”I SAID I’M NOT GOING WITH YOU, MORIARTY.” Cherry whipped around and headed to where she was going before Moriarty even had time to respond.
Moriarty rolled his eyes and stared furiously at his sister who was walking away until she was out of sight, then he turned and went his own direction.

(They fight. They say mean things to each other. They are... The Pie Siblings. Their last names are “Pie”)

Old November 29th, 2020, 01:22 AM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
(Aww. Best sibs ever)

”I SAID I’M NOT GOING WITH YOU, MORIARTY.” Cherry whipped around and headed to where she was going before Moriarty even had time to respond.
Moriarty rolled his eyes and stared furiously at his sister who was walking away until she was out of sight, then he turned and went his own direction.

(They fight. They say mean things to each other. They are... The Pie Siblings. Their last names are “Pie”)
(pFFT we have the perfect troubled Babu sibs
AND THEN WE GOT P I E)

Lunar gave a passing glance to two odd humans arguing. Weird. They felt off. Whatever. What did he know? He could barely move a star with this damned collar on his neck. Oh, how he hated it. Not even his teachers could remove it. And they were magic masters. Umber felt.. self conscious of her neck scar all of the sudden. She tugged her blouse up, in an attempt to cover her neck. Lunar noticed her unease. "..Umber? Nobody's looking.. you don't have to.. hide it." His voice was so meek and quiet, he hated talking. Because it always got him in trouble. Not with Umber though, she never judged him or hurt him. Lunar gave Umber a small smile in an attempt to comfort her. It was clear she needed it. But now.. he felt uncomfortable. He made sure not to let it show. He just felt.. like he wasn't.. safe. Like he did with his father. But why? He saw a distant figure, all black, unseen features, and white eyes. One of their father's eyes. Lunar's eyes widened and he reached for Umber. "U-U-Umber..!" Umber turned to him and he was pointing. She followed his finger with her gaze and saw it. The eye. And it was just standing there, in the distance. Alone. Silent. Umber's body felt weak with fear, but she had to do something. For her brother. The girl pulled her brother close to her and she held her hand towards the eye, it blew up in flames, its shrieks of agony filling the air, the smell of burnt flesh was strong. Lunar drew in a quick breath, his heart pounding. Their father knew they were here. "U-Umber, we need to leave.." Umber nodded and grabbed Lunar's hand, the two of them hurried out of the school and into a nearby forest.

Baby, my phone!

Last edited by S t a r; November 29th, 2020 at 01:23 AM.
Old November 29th, 2020, 01:34 AM
meow

Quote:

(pFFT we have the perfect troubled Babu sibs
AND THEN WE GOT P I E)

Lunar gave a passing glance to two odd humans arguing. Weird. They felt off. Whatever. What did he know? He could barely move a star with this damned collar on his neck. Oh, how he hated it. Not even his teachers could remove it. And they were magic masters. Umber felt.. self conscious of her neck scar all of the sudden. She tugged her blouse up, in an attempt to cover her neck. Lunar noticed her unease. "..Umber? Nobody's looking.. you don't have to.. hide it." His voice was so meek and quiet, he hated talking. Because it always got him in trouble. Not with Umber though, she never judged him or hurt him. Lunar gave Umber a small smile in an attempt to comfort her. It was clear she needed it. But now.. he felt uncomfortable. He made sure not to let it show. He just felt.. like he wasn't.. safe. Like he did with his father. But why? He saw a distant figure, all black, unseen features, and white eyes. One of their father's eyes. Lunar's eyes widened and he reached for Umber. "U-U-Umber..!" Umber turned to him and he was pointing. She followed his finger with her gaze and saw it. The eye. And it was just standing there, in the distance. Alone. Silent. Umber's body felt weak with fear, but she had to do something. For her brother. The girl pulled her brother close to her and she held her hand towards the eye, it blew up in flames, its shrieks of agony filling the air, the smell of burnt flesh was strong. Lunar drew in a quick breath, his heart pounding. Their father knew they were here. "U-Umber, we need to leave.." Umber nodded and grabbed Lunar's hand, the two of them hurried out of the school and into a nearby forest.
(*WHEEZE-* WE GOT P I E)
Cherry whistled a tune as she went down some steps. She took out a pencil and twined it within her fingers continuously. Kinda like how someone would use a butterfly knife. Then she threw it in the air and caught it by the tip of where the eraser was, holding it out like if it was a sword. Oh, how she longed to battle someone with a sword. In fact, that was her next class. Kenjutsu.

Moriarty was headed to art. He needed to know how to draw better, considering he couldn’t even draw a flower. His sister, Cherry, of course, can draw better than him. He grumbled at the thought.

Old November 29th, 2020, 03:04 AM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
(*WHEEZE-* WE GOT P I E)
Cherry whistled a tune as she went down some steps. She took out a pencil and twined it within her fingers continuously. Kinda like how someone would use a butterfly knife. Then she threw it in the air and caught it by the tip of where the eraser was, holding it out like if it was a sword. Oh, how she longed to battle someone with a sword. In fact, that was her next class. Kenjutsu.

Moriarty was headed to art. He needed to know how to draw better, considering he couldn’t even draw a flower. His sister, Cherry, of course, can draw better than him. He grumbled at the thought.
Lunar's heart was beating so fast and now he always thought he could see.. another eye. Umber could see them too, maybe they were just hallucinations. At least, she hoped they were. Her eyes glinted with power, ready to activate her powers at any time. She would protect her brother at all costs. Umber refused to let her brother be hurt. If only.. they could get the collar off of him. If only..

Baby, my phone!

Old November 29th, 2020, 10:19 AM
meow

Quote:

Lunar's heart was beating so fast and now he always thought he could see.. another eye. Umber could see them too, maybe they were just hallucinations. At least, she hoped they were. Her eyes glinted with power, ready to activate her powers at any time. She would protect her brother at all costs. Umber refused to let her brother be hurt. If only.. they could get the collar off of him. If only..
(I’m not sure what to do rn so-)
Moriarty somehow forgot where art class was. Damnit.. Of course. He looked around for it, trying not to look like an idiot. I’m always the one who has to look like an idiot. Ugh. Moriarty took out his phone—it had a girls’ phone case on it but he didn’t mind; he was femboy-ish enough—and tried to find his schedule on it, since it had pictures of where the classes were.

Old November 29th, 2020, 02:16 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
(I’m not sure what to do rn so-)
Moriarty somehow forgot where art class was. Damnit.. Of course. He looked around for it, trying not to look like an idiot. I’m always the one who has to look like an idiot. Ugh. Moriarty took out his phone—it had a girls’ phone case on it but he didn’t mind; he was femboy-ish enough—and tried to find his schedule on it, since it had pictures of where the classes were.
(So
can I have their father invade the school now?
Or later?)

Baby, my phone!