Today 10:07 PM
Hi there!!
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 10:04 PM

Old October 7th, 2021, 12:20 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Character Site Creation

Hello! I've recently gotten the idea of a service on WCO, which would be creating character sites. I really enjoy designing sites, so why not give this a try! There are three types of packages you may choose from, but you may request extras. Extras cost 10-50KK, depending on their size, this may also be expanded.

Includes:
  • A basic homepage, with username & introduction
  • A menu OR buttons for every character
  • A relations page for every character

Includes:
  • Everything from bronze
  • A notable roleplays page
  • Seperated relations pages on buttons for every character

Includes:
  • Everything from bronze & silver
  • A directory at the homepage to sites of choice
  • A link back to WCO & your profile
  • An art gallery for every character
  • A picrew
  • "Mood" pictures (Like, a cloud for a character that might have their head in the clouds oftentimes)

1 - Parabatai
2 -
3 -

1 -
2 -
3 -

Which pack?:
Character Bios:
Theme colours [2]:
Extras?:
Other?:
@Starry

I can definetly update your site if you need it, post below with this form:
Update Needed:
Info for that: @Starry

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; February 17th, 2022 at 09:31 AM.
Old October 7th, 2021, 12:40 PM
Teen romance

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: Character Site Creation

Which pack?: silver pack numba 2
Character Bios: QwQ I’ll make dem later still trying to find really good bio forms but to no avail I haven’t found any yet.
Theme colours [2]: uhh black and red?
Extras?: uhhhh nurp
Other?: idk how to make one! Every time I try it ask me to buy it
@Starry
Old October 7th, 2021, 01:01 PM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Which pack?: The last Sikver One (I think you meant Gold)
Character Bios: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=43340, http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=42180, http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=42703
Theme colours [2]: Pale blue and pale pink
Extras?: None!
Other?:
@Starry
Old October 7th, 2021, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendy View Post
Character Bios: QwQ I’ll make dem later still trying to find really good bio forms but to no avail I haven’t found any yet.
@Starry
Accepted! I'll need bios before I start, though, so I'm going to put you on the second spot of the list. Please send them over to me when you are done!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playtime! View Post
Character Bios: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=43340, http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=42180, http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=42703
Other?:
@Starry
Accepted! I'll get started asap!

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

Old October 13th, 2021, 10:27 AM

boop

Old October 13th, 2021, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playtime! View Post
Other?:
@Starry
Hey! So, for Batpaw, Cloak and Violetshade, could you list me their relations (+, =, -) and notable roleplays? Also, here's what I have so far.

Last edited by starry; October 13th, 2021 at 10:39 AM.
Old October 13th, 2021, 06:13 PM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starry View Post

Hey! So, for Batpaw, Cloak and Violetshade, could you list me their relations (+, =, -) and notable roleplays? Also, here's what I have so far.
Batpaw's mentor is being reassigned, and she doesn't have a fam yet. Cloak doesn't have a fam yet, and neither does Violet . (I never make finders, lol) Also, Cloak is helping Poppypaw (I think) back to RC. Also, I love it@
Old October 17th, 2021, 02:42 PM
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Bump Policy: After 3 days
My Mood: Tired

Which pack?: Gold pack

Character Bios:

Current Name: Ravenkit
Age (in moons): 7 moons
Sexual Orientation: Homosexual (In the future)
Creation Date: Friday - August 19 - 2021

Current Affiliation/Clan: Windclan
Mentor(s): N/A

Mother[s]: Ashfeather [@/TheNyanCatMinecart]
Sibling[s]: Whitekit [@/~RooRoo~ deceased]
Father[s]: [Deceased]

Positive:
Ashfeather - " I would do anything for her, she is the best mother in all the clans, even if I get a little doubtful of her sometimes. " [@/TheNyanCatMinecart]

Whitekit - " Though I didn't know her long, I miss her so much and will remember her forever. " [Deceased - @/~RooRoo~]

Neutral:
Peonykit - " I'd like to say we're friends, but I need to know more about her, at first she seemed nosy and a little rude but really, she is super kind and cool. "

Cloverpaw - " I think we could be 'siblings' I don't really like that she calls my mother her mom, a bit Cloverpaw is super nice. "

Father [Deceased] - " My father died before I was born, I don't really know him, but my mother says he was one of the bravest and kind cats she has known. "

Negative:
stuff
stuff
stuff

Crush: N/A
Significant Other: N/A

Overview: Raven is an ambivert, mostly he would lean toward being an introvert. Raven likes to spend time with cats he knows, and usually is friends with him but doesn't usually enjoy being around cats he doesn't really know. He likes to do things independently unless he has a valid reason to ask, unless somecat were to ask him, since he doesn't like to be rude. Raven does seek interaction from other cats, but not directly, and not for too long. Usually, his extrovert side depends on solely his mood.

Raven has a tendency to not listen to advice of other cats, he likes to stay independent and not rely on cats. He does things on his own, not wanting to become trouble. Raven has a bad habit of thinking that taking another cat's advice or asking for help would be bad for him and other cats. He hates cats telling him what to do, so doesn't want any advice, finding it manipulative. He does, though, give advice, strangely and enjoys to. Although he enjoys giving advice and gives good advice, he isn't exactly an empath, but he can usually think of good advice. But he always reminds cats that sometime's his advice can be terrible.

One of the most often traits that Raven would be given is skittish! Raven is almost scared of anything that comes his way, with the exception of some instances when he is very set on being brave. He won't hesitate to be brave if he has to protect someone he knows, or is close to, but not too loyal to cats he dislikes or doesn't know. He feels that he has to be brave for Ashfeather and if he isn't brave enough he'll disappoint his clan. Though Raven always tries to be the brave, confident cat he tries to present himself as, he can't stop himself from being scared the majority of the time. He is brave at heart, but scared on the outside, most of his actions could be called 'brave' and 'selfless' but he still can't help from being the cowardly cat he is. Raven has a big habit of always either reacting too fast or too slow. Raven has quick reflexes but isn't always sure when he should react, making him slower in intense situations.

Raven is usually secretive, not trusting any cat with a secret. He would keep a secret from another cat for life, not daring to share it. He isn't one to share a secret because the last time he had he lost his sister, got lost, and almost died, for nothing. Raven has many reasons to not share a secret, but it usually goes to, the fact that he trusts no one with his secret. Really, Raven dreads sharing a secret, though honesty is important to him, he doesn't believe that even the most trustworthy cat wouldn't disappoint him in the end.

Raven's love language is Physical touch, though, is close to words of affirmation. He loves to be close to cats he loves. Not only cats he loves though, he is usually just touching the cat in some way. It can happen on purpose or on accident! Even though Raven prefers Physical touch, he usually longs for words to boost him, or to tell him he is doing the correct action. He constantly needs assurance, but also constantly needs a hug. [WIP]

Traits: + Kind, determined, empath
= Ambivert, neat, secretive
- Skittish, negative, pushy

Mental Age: 4/5 moons
Psychiatric Complications: Autism
Phobias: Atychiphobia [Fear of failure], Algophobia [Fear of pain]

Sociability: 5/10
Outlook: 7/10
Responsibility: 3/10
Cleanliness: 3/10
Generosity: 8/10
Manners: 6/10
Bravery: 4/10
More Logical or More Emotional?: Emotional

Favorite Season: New-leaf
Favorite Food(s): Snow hare
Favorite Word: Please
Favorite Sound: His mother's voice.

Greatest Hope: To make every cat proud
Greatest Strength: His determination
Greatest Weakness: His constant fear
Worst Nightmare: Losing everything
Deepest Darkest Secret: N/A
Most Treasured Memory: N/A
Quirk(s): A stutter.

Place of Birth: Windclan nursery
Former rank(s): Kit
Beliefs: Starclan

Description: Ravenkit is a fluffy little tom kit with large eyes and many markings. He is primarily gray, with white accenting his cheeks, the end of his tail, and two paws. One of them is the front right paw, the other is the hind left paw. The other paws are a dark gray with white spots for the left front paw, and the last is just a simple gray. He also has white spots on the gray of his face. Ravenkit has black ears with white stripes, and white stripes and spots on his back. His body is lanky, but he is only 5.8 and 6 pounds. Ravenkit has a light and cautious step, a gentle voice that is squeaky, and he is usually said to smell like dirt and berries. His eyes are colorless, like ice.

Coordination: 5/10
Reflexes: 9/10
Strength: 6/10

Current Name: Sagekit
Other Names, if any: N/A
Age (in moons): 5 moons
Sexual Orientation: Questioning

Current Affiliation/Clan: Thunderclan
Former Affiliation/Clan, if any: N/A
Apprentice(s): N/A

Father(s): N/A
Mother (s): (Deceased)
Sibling(s): N/A
Offspring: N/A

Best Friend(s): N/A
Friend(s): N/A
Neutral: N/A
Acquaintance(s): N/A
Enemies: N/A

Overview:
Sage is a snappy, attention-seeking, insecure, ambivert. Sage is rude to cats who give them weird looks or don’t talk to them. They think of flaws or things they did wrong and redirect them at others. Even though they are grumpy and don’t like to be around others most of the time, they really like to socialize with other cats, but most cats don’t like to be around Sage because they are rude to any cat even if they do talk to them. Sage constantly will try to find a way to impress, disappoint, or get any reaction out of a cat about them because they feel that not enough cats pay attention to them and that their father hates them. Sage also doesn't trust most cats and will have a hard time getting to know them. Despite their rude behavior, Sage is always trying to find a good way to make friends and make cats proud of them. They are distant from most cats due to their thoughts. Once they start to notice an odd thing about how they are being treated, they will start being extremely untrusting and rude. [Old]

Mossykit is an extrovert. They usually sneak into some conversations. Mossykit likes socialization for the most part, but they don't like to admit it for some reason.

Mossykit is one of the grumpiest kits you'd ever meet. Mossy doesn't really like anyone, it takes quite some time to earn their trust, or really, kindness. They aren't really nice, but they aren't really 'rude'.

Mossykit is an attention-seeker. Mossykit doesn't think it's rude to try and get the attention all on them, even if it means pushing another cat out of the way for it. They like attention because if they get attention they feel like the most important cat of all.
[Personality will be developed throughout role-play ;-;]

Traits:
+ Clever, loyal, dependable
= Extrovert, perfectionist, curious, honest
- Negative, attention-seeker, insecure

Mental Age: 10 moons
Psychiatric Complications: ADD (ADHD without the hyperactivity) and schizophrenia --> (Part of a plot in the future and part of their character in a bigger way)
Phobias: Chronophobia (Fear of time)

Sociability: 6/10
Outlook: 8/10
Responsibility: 5/10
Cleanliness: 9/10
Generosity: 3/10
Bravery: 6/10
More Logical or More Emotional?: Logical

Favorite Season: Winter
Favorite Food(s): Wagtails
Favorite Word: No
Favorite Sound: Silence

Greatest Hope: To be the best out of all the cat he knows.
Greatest Strength: Far-minded thinking
Greatest Weakness: Their rudeness and lack of understanding.
Worst Nightmare: Losing everyone they love.
Quirk(s): Clears throat frequently and laughs very loudly.

Place of Birth: Thunderclan Nursery
Date of Birth: April - 6th - 2021
Beliefs: Starclan, The Dark Forest

Fur Color(s): Different shades of gray/brown and ivory.
Fur Texture: Fuzzy
Fur Length: Short-furred
Markings: Ivory paws, chest, muzzle, and a spot of ivory between their eyes and two spots beside their eyes, dark gray-brown ears, dark gray-brown stripes along their body
Eye Color: Pale green eye / Bright amber eye

Body Type/Structure: Soft
Height: 7 inches
Weight: 4 pounds
Voice: Strong but squeaky voice.
Gait: Proud, light step.
Scent: Moss and dust.

Coordination: 8/10
Reflexes: 6/10
Strength: 5/10

Theme colours [2]: Is a picture alright and this?

Extras?: Nope!

Other?: 20,000kk >:C this is way to low!!

@Starry
Old February 13th, 2022, 01:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisperingwishes View Post
Which pack?: Gold pack

Character Bios:

Current Name: Ravenkit
Age (in moons): 7 moons
Sexual Orientation: Homosexual (In the future)

Current Affiliation/Clan: Windclan

Mother[s]: Ashfeather [@/TheNyanCatMinecart]
Sibling[s]: Whitekit [@/~RooRoo~ deceased]
Father[s]: [Deceased]

Positive:
Ashfeather - " I would do anything for her, she is the best mother in all the clans, even if I get a little doubtful of her sometimes. " [@/TheNyanCatMinecart]

Whitekit - " Though I didn't know her long, I miss her so much and will remember her forever. " [Deceased - @/~RooRoo~]

Neutral:
Peonykit - " I'd like to say we're friends, but I need to know more about her, at first she seemed nosy and a little rude but really, she is super kind and cool. "

Cloverpaw - " I think we could be 'siblings' I don't really like that she calls my mother her mom, a bit Cloverpaw is super nice. "

Father [Deceased] - " My father died before I was born, I don't really know him, but my mother says he was one of the bravest and kind cats she has known. "

Negative:
stuff
stuff
stuff

Overview: Raven is an ambivert, mostly he would lean toward being an introvert. Raven likes to spend time with cats he knows, and usually is friends with him but doesn't usually enjoy being around cats he doesn't really know. He likes to do things independently unless he has a valid reason to ask, unless somecat were to ask him, since he doesn't like to be rude. Raven does seek interaction from other cats, but not directly, and not for too long. Usually, his extrovert side depends on solely his mood.

Raven has a tendency to not listen to advice of other cats, he likes to stay independent and not rely on cats. He does things on his own, not wanting to become trouble. Raven has a bad habit of thinking that taking another cat's advice or asking for help would be bad for him and other cats. He hates cats telling him what to do, so doesn't want any advice, finding it manipulative. He does, though, give advice, strangely and enjoys to. Although he enjoys giving advice and gives good advice, he isn't exactly an empath, but he can usually think of good advice. But he always reminds cats that sometime's his advice can be terrible.

One of the most often traits that Raven would be given is skittish! Raven is almost scared of anything that comes his way, with the exception of some instances when he is very set on being brave. He won't hesitate to be brave if he has to protect someone he knows, or is close to, but not too loyal to cats he dislikes or doesn't know. He feels that he has to be brave for Ashfeather and if he isn't brave enough he'll disappoint his clan. Though Raven always tries to be the brave, confident cat he tries to present himself as, he can't stop himself from being scared the majority of the time. He is brave at heart, but scared on the outside, most of his actions could be called 'brave' and 'selfless' but he still can't help from being the cowardly cat he is. Raven has a big habit of always either reacting too fast or too slow. Raven has quick reflexes but isn't always sure when he should react, making him slower in intense situations.

Raven is usually secretive, not trusting any cat with a secret. He would keep a secret from another cat for life, not daring to share it. He isn't one to share a secret because the last time he had he lost his sister, got lost, and almost died, for nothing. Raven has many reasons to not share a secret, but it usually goes to, the fact that he trusts no one with his secret. Really, Raven dreads sharing a secret, though honesty is important to him, he doesn't believe that even the most trustworthy cat wouldn't disappoint him in the end.

Raven's love language is Physical touch, though, is close to words of affirmation. He loves to be close to cats he loves. Not only cats he loves though, he is usually just touching the cat in some way. It can happen on purpose or on accident! Even though Raven prefers Physical touch, he usually longs for words to boost him, or to tell him he is doing the correct action. He constantly needs assurance, but also constantly needs a hug. [WIP]

Traits: + Kind, determined, empath
= Ambivert, neat, secretive
- Skittish, negative, pushy

Mental Age: 4/5 moons
Psychiatric Complications: Autism
Phobias: Atychiphobia [Fear of failure], Algophobia [Fear of pain]

Sociability: 5/10
Outlook: 7/10
Responsibility: 3/10
Cleanliness: 3/10
Generosity: 8/10
Bravery: 4/10
More Logical or More Emotional?: Emotional

Favorite Season: New-leaf
Favorite Food(s): Snow hare
Favorite Word: Please
Favorite Sound: His mother's voice.

Greatest Hope: To make every cat proud
Greatest Strength: His determination
Greatest Weakness: His constant fear
Worst Nightmare: Losing everything
Quirk(s): A stutter.

Place of Birth: Windclan nursery
Former rank(s): Kit
Beliefs: Starclan

Description: Ravenkit is a fluffy little tom kit with large eyes and many markings. He is primarily gray, with white accenting his cheeks, the end of his tail, and two paws. One of them is the front right paw, the other is the hind left paw. The other paws are a dark gray with white spots for the left front paw, and the last is just a simple gray. He also has white spots on the gray of his face. Ravenkit has black ears with white stripes, and white stripes and spots on his back. His body is lanky, but he is only 5.8 and 6 pounds. Ravenkit has a light and cautious step, a gentle voice that is squeaky, and he is usually said to smell like dirt and berries. His eyes are colorless, like ice.

Coordination: 5/10
Reflexes: 9/10
Strength: 6/10

Current Name: Sagekit
Other Names, if any: N/A
Age (in moons): 5 moons
Sexual Orientation: Questioning

Current Affiliation/Clan: Thunderclan
Former Affiliation/Clan, if any: N/A
Apprentice(s): N/A

Father(s): N/A
Mother (s): (Deceased)
Sibling(s): N/A
Offspring: N/A

Best Friend(s): N/A
Friend(s): N/A
Neutral: N/A
Acquaintance(s): N/A
Enemies: N/A

Overview:
Sage is a snappy, attention-seeking, insecure, ambivert. Sage is rude to cats who give them weird looks or don’t talk to them. They think of flaws or things they did wrong and redirect them at others. Even though they are grumpy and don’t like to be around others most of the time, they really like to socialize with other cats, but most cats don’t like to be around Sage because they are rude to any cat even if they do talk to them. Sage constantly will try to find a way to impress, disappoint, or get any reaction out of a cat about them because they feel that not enough cats pay attention to them and that their father hates them. Sage also doesn't trust most cats and will have a hard time getting to know them. Despite their rude behavior, Sage is always trying to find a good way to make friends and make cats proud of them. They are distant from most cats due to their thoughts. Once they start to notice an odd thing about how they are being treated, they will start being extremely untrusting and rude. [Old]

Mossykit is an extrovert. They usually sneak into some conversations. Mossykit likes socialization for the most part, but they don't like to admit it for some reason.

Mossykit is one of the grumpiest kits you'd ever meet. Mossy doesn't really like anyone, it takes quite some time to earn their trust, or really, kindness. They aren't really nice, but they aren't really 'rude'.

Mossykit is an attention-seeker. Mossykit doesn't think it's rude to try and get the attention all on them, even if it means pushing another cat out of the way for it. They like attention because if they get attention they feel like the most important cat of all.
[Personality will be developed throughout role-play ;-;]

Traits:
+ Clever, loyal, dependable
= Extrovert, perfectionist, curious, honest
- Negative, attention-seeker, insecure

Mental Age: 10 moons
Psychiatric Complications: ADD (ADHD without the hyperactivity) and schizophrenia --> (Part of a plot in the future and part of their character in a bigger way)
Phobias: Chronophobia (Fear of time)

Sociability: 6/10
Outlook: 8/10
Responsibility: 5/10
Cleanliness: 9/10
Generosity: 3/10
Bravery: 6/10
More Logical or More Emotional?: Logical

Favorite Season: Winter
Favorite Food(s): Wagtails
Favorite Word: No
Favorite Sound: Silence

Greatest Hope: To be the best out of all the cat he knows.
Greatest Strength: Far-minded thinking
Greatest Weakness: Their rudeness and lack of understanding.
Worst Nightmare: Losing everyone they love.
Quirk(s): Clears throat frequently and laughs very loudly.

Place of Birth: Thunderclan Nursery
Date of Birth: April - 6th - 2021
Beliefs: Starclan, The Dark Forest

Fur Color(s): Different shades of gray/brown and ivory.
Fur Texture: Fuzzy
Fur Length: Short-furred
Markings: Ivory paws, chest, muzzle, and a spot of ivory between their eyes and two spots beside their eyes, dark gray-brown ears, dark gray-brown stripes along their body
Eye Color: Pale green eye / Bright amber eye

Body Type/Structure: Soft
Height: 7 inches
Weight: 4 pounds
Voice: Strong but squeaky voice.
Gait: Proud, light step.
Scent: Moss and dust.

Coordination: 8/10
Reflexes: 6/10
Strength: 5/10

Theme colours [2]: Is a picture alright and this?

Extras?: Nope!

Other?: 20,000kk >:C this is way to low!!

@Starry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shootingstar View Post

Batpaw's mentor is being reassigned, and she doesn't have a fam yet. Cloak doesn't have a fam yet, and neither does Violet . (I never make finders, lol) Also, Cloak is helping Poppypaw (I think) back to RC. Also, I love it@
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quackers View Post
@Starry
Hi guys! So if any of you are still interested lmk and I'll continue your site for free. I was on a long hiatus so I could not continue.

Old February 13th, 2022, 10:08 AM
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Bump Policy: After 3 days
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by luminous View Post

Hi guys! So if any of you are still interested lmk and I'll continue your site for free. I was on a long hiatus so I could not continue.
I am not interested anymore, but thank you!

Salutations, I hope you're having a pleasant day!

I am currently semi-active!