Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Now THIS is Paradise!
Last post by Quacky
Today 04:34 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 04:07 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:50 PM

Old July 28th, 2017, 01:49 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Redkit skidded to a halt upon seeing her mother, she looked up at the older Molly. Truth be told, Redkit was a little duplicate of her mother--that was no doubt. But at her mother's sudden words, Redkit looked down, feeling the dirt against her paw pads. Everyone was upset. She was more close to Beachkit more than any of her brothers, and now he was gone. Redkit didn't really know what to say to Strikerkit since he seemed to be carrying an attitude. Redkit preferred to stay away from such violence, and avoided to be yelled at because the kit didn't like to be yelled at. "I don't think Striker wants to play," she looked up again at her mother, her ears flattening against her head. She gave a tiny shrugged. She didn't know how Strikerkit was feeling, and though Redkit didn't want to admit it. She was scared that her family was falling apart. "Hey-" she felt her mother's jaws surround her small frame, and she wiggled within her touch. When she was put down in a soft nest, Redkit instantly laid on her back, loving the feel of a groomed pelt. Especially when it came from her mother. She was receiving attention from her mother that she hadn't received in a long time, and it made her purr. Redkit knew she could tell her mother anything. Weren't they suppose to be like best friends? Quite frankly, she was comfortable around her mother. But, lately she haven't been feeling too great. "I'm scared, mommy." Her voice was small, but as she heard the purr of her mother, she felt slightly comfortable. "I don't want to lose you...or, daddy...or Strikerkit...or Beachkit. Or, what if something happens to me!?" She shrieked, her fur becoming spiked up like a hedgehog's. As her mother confined to groom her, Redkit used her tiny paws to lift herself up as she held onto her mother's shoulders. "You're not going to allow anything to happen to me, are you, mommy?" Truth be told, Redkit was a little timid. She always felt that she needed protection from her parents. That she would always be dependent on them. The world was a dangerous place. If Redkit had a say in anything, she would never leave her parents side.
Scorchedpetal stopped grooming the kit, listening to her words. Her face changed, and she looked away for a moment. "Redkit, I'd die before anything ever happened to you, your brothers, and even your father. We'd give our lives for our little stars." She said sweetly, rubbing her cheek against Redkit's, purring. "Nothing will ever happen to you guys." She said. "I can't promise about me or your father. We are warriors, we fight for our clan. But we do it for you." She said. She dared not make a promise she couldn't keep. That in itself to her broke the warrior code. She then continued to groom the kit, and she gently nuzzled the kit's belly, smiling again. Scorchedpetal's once clear pelt now was broken by scars. Some on her neck, some on her shoulders. Wounds she endured to protect Beachkit. To protect Cliffheart. She wore the scars with pride, knowing that she succeeded. She won. "You will understand some day." She said. Then she saw the fiery red Somali Abyssinian walk by, a sort of scowl on his face. "Strikerkit, what's wrong?" She asked. He stopped to look at her, and he sighed. "I miss my brothers." He said. Scorchedpetal sighed, and looked down atbher daughter. "You should talk to him later. He might need it." She whispered before she gave Redkit's nose a lick. If there was one thing Scorched learned was that sibling connection was important. In the end, they were your true best friend. The ones who would stand by your side when everyone else runs.
Old July 29th, 2017, 05:47 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by monfang View Post

Scorchedpetal stopped grooming the kit, listening to her words. Her face changed, and she looked away for a moment. "Redkit, I'd die before anything ever happened to you, your brothers, and even your father. We'd give our lives for our little stars." She said sweetly, rubbing her cheek against Redkit's, purring. "Nothing will ever happen to you guys." She said. "I can't promise about me or your father. We are warriors, we fight for our clan. But we do it for you." She said. She dared not make a promise she couldn't keep. That in itself to her broke the warrior code. She then continued to groom the kit, and she gently nuzzled the kit's belly, smiling again. Scorchedpetal's once clear pelt now was broken by scars. Some on her neck, some on her shoulders. Wounds she endured to protect Beachkit. To protect Cliffheart. She wore the scars with pride, knowing that she succeeded. She won. "You will understand some day." She said. Then she saw the fiery red Somali Abyssinian walk by, a sort of scowl on his face. "Strikerkit, what's wrong?" She asked. He stopped to look at her, and he sighed. "I miss my brothers." He said. Scorchedpetal sighed, and looked down atbher daughter. "You should talk to him later. He might need it." She whispered before she gave Redkit's nose a lick. If there was one thing Scorched learned was that sibling connection was important. In the end, they were your true best friend. The ones who would stand by your side when everyone else runs.
''But I don't want you to give your lives for us!'' She was on the verge of crying, and she almost pushed her mother away. Of course, her little attitude could had been the fact that Beachkit was still with Ebonyfrost, and she haven't seen her father in a while. Sure enough, the she kit felt that her other brother didn't want anything to with her. Redkit tried to stay out his way as much as possible. She tried to keep her sadness hidden, but it was taking a toll on her. Upon her mother's next words, Redkit nodded, her eyes drifting below her. She still didn't like the words that the older molly was saying to her. Why would she? It was as if her mother was admitting that they might die...that she would never see them again. When she looked up at her mother's face again, Redkit twitched her nose. She embraced her mother's tongue on her pelt, trying to hide away from the other fact...involving death. What kit wanted to hear about that. Yet, she felt that she would never understand whatever her mother was trying to tell her. ''But, momma-'' Her words were cut off as she heard her brother walking by. Her hues turned to look at him. She felt herself about to cry because she missed her brothers too. She missed Sagekit. She would never see him again. She missed Beachkit, but maybe he wouldn't be the same. Tears almost welled in her eyes, and she buried her head deeply in her mother's pelt, soaking in her scents. She noticed the scars her mother carried--and, at first they would had worried her, and she would had wanted to get anything she felt would help her mother. Almost like playing doctor, but Redkit knew nothing of herbs. As she heard her mother's words, and pulled away to look up at her for a second, her mother' tongue licking her nose, the she cat twitched her ears, throwing her head back in Scorchedpetal's fur. ''I don't think he wants to talk to me, momma.'' She says, her voice well muffled in her mother's fur, and she almost doubted if Scorchedpetal could even hear her. Then again, she might have been wrong. Both her and Strikerkit were hurting because they were the only littermates in the nursery den. One thing Redkit didn't know about was how to comfort others. She always felt that she would say the wrong thing. She always second guessed herself.
Old August 12th, 2017, 11:08 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

@Boba Fett

The small blue Abyssinian kit padded back into the nursery. He had just come from his last check up with Ebinyfrost and his spirits were lifted considerably. His leg had mended nicely, but was still rather stiff from being in a splint for almost two moons. It was still weaker now and didn't feel quite like the others. The tom kit found it weird, how he questioned himself on the placement of it. His hind left leg had been the one broken at the fight. Just like his father, who had a permanently deformed hind left leg. He was almost always thinking about the fact that his father had live with one semi useless leg all his life, struggled with it and countless other things, yet he still managed to be the amazing warrior that Beachkit loved and knew. As he rendered the den that he hadn't been in for so long he glanced around and saw that his family's nest was empty. Scorchedoteal, Cliffheart, Sagekit, Strikerkit, and Redkit were all missing, they had mist likely just moved out to the clearing for a while but Beachkit was thankful for the quiet. As he sat down, a flashback occurred. It was the day again and all that flashed at the moment was the cold blue eyes. He snapped out of it rather quickly this time, thankful he had. The flashbacks had come several times but most of them replayed either the worst parts or the whole thing in its dreadful and terrifying wholeness.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~

Last edited by goddess of ducks; August 12th, 2017 at 11:09 PM.
Old August 12th, 2017, 11:15 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
@Boba Fett

The small blue Abyssinian kit padded back into the nursery. He had just come from his last check up with Ebinyfrost and his spirits were lifted considerably. His leg had mended nicely, but was still rather stiff from being in a splint for almost two moons. It was still weaker now and didn't feel quite like the others. The tom kit found it weird, how he questioned himself on the placement of it. His hind left leg had been the one broken at the fight. Just like his father, who had a permanently deformed hind left leg. He was almost always thinking about the fact that his father had live with one semi useless leg all his life, struggled with it and countless other things, yet he still managed to be the amazing warrior that Beachkit loved and knew. As he rendered the den that he hadn't been in for so long he glanced around and saw that his family's nest was empty. Scorchedoteal, Cliffheart, Sagekit, Strikerkit, and Redkit were all missing, they had mist likely just moved out to the clearing for a while but Beachkit was thankful for the quiet. As he sat down, a flashback occurred. It was the day again and all that flashed at the moment was the cold blue eyes. He snapped out of it rather quickly this time, thankful he had. The flashbacks had come several times but most of them replayed either the worst parts or the whole thing in its dreadful and terrifying wholeness.
Poolkit strolled into the nursery, her happy self, pushing through the lichen(or bracken, whatever they have there XD). She soon spotted Beachkit," your back!?" She jumped towards him,"How'd it go!?" She smiled happily at Beachkit who's leg looked fully healed.(writers block, sorry :3)
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 12th, 2017, 11:18 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Poolkit strolled into the nursery, her happy self, pushing through the lichen(or bracken, whatever they have there XD). She soon spotted Beachkit," your back!?" She jumped towards him,"How'd it go!?" She smiled happily at Beachkit who's leg looked fully healed.(writers block, sorry :3)
[its okie]
Beachkit looked up towards the kit and smiled. "It went pretty good. Ebinyfrost said I was good to go, I just had to take it slow until it regaines all its strength." He then glanced around his pale yellow eyes scanning the nursery as he breathed in the warm milky scent. "Oh I missed being in here. I feel like I've missed so much."
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old August 12th, 2017, 11:24 PM

Quote:
[its okie]
Beachkit looked up towards the kit and smiled. "It went pretty good. Ebinyfrost said I was good to go, I just had to take it slow until it regaines all its strength." He then glanced around his pale yellow eyes scanning the nursery as he breathed in the warm milky scent. "Oh I missed being in here. I feel like I've missed so much."
Poolkit shrugged,"nothing really happened. But I can't imagine leaving here for more than from sunrise to sunhigh," she shuttered just thinking about it.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 12th, 2017, 11:33 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Poolkit shrugged,"nothing really happened. But I can't imagine leaving here for more than from sunrise to sunhigh," she shuttered just thinking about it.
Beachkit gave small laugh. "Yeah try being away for two moons. It gets lonesome, especially with the other sick cats, not many visitors can come through. It was pretty bad. But hey, at least I know I don't want to be a medicine cat now!" He chuckled. "What have you been up to, to pass the kithood away."
Old August 13th, 2017, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Beachkit gave small laugh. "Yeah try being away for two moons. It gets lonesome, especially with the other sick cats, not many visitors can come through. It was pretty bad. But hey, at least I know I don't want to be a medicine cat now!" He chuckled. "What have you been up to, to pass the kithood away."
Poolkit flopped down, her head on her paws. She wrapped her tail tip around her,"just the usual, playing,"she giggled a bit.
Old August 13th, 2017, 03:53 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Irisflower's dreams were empty at this very moment, she was sleeping as soundly as a rock. She was tuckered out, and rightfully so, from following around her latest litter. The queen had had five kittens only two moons ago, and it was quite different watching five little beings with only two eyes compared to her small first litter. Thankfully, they were fairly well-behaved compared to their older siblings, but it was still an adjustment that she was making.
It was early morning, but Irisflower would be roused in only a few moments by tiny paws. However, she was beginning to adjust once more to the schedule of being a full time mother, and actually began to stir from sleep before her kittens did. Sleepy green eyes blinked open, and automatically took a count of heads. One, two, three, four, five... They closed once more when they found that all was well, but she still remained somewhat awake. Once one kitten awoke, they all followed. This mother knew that well, and tried to stretch her resting time as long as it could possibly go.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old August 13th, 2017, 04:06 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
Irisflower's dreams were empty at this very moment, she was sleeping as soundly as a rock. She was tuckered out, and rightfully so, from following around her latest litter. The queen had had five kittens only two moons ago, and it was quite different watching five little beings with only two eyes compared to her small first litter. Thankfully, they were fairly well-behaved compared to their older siblings, but it was still an adjustment that she was making.
It was early morning, but Irisflower would be roused in only a few moments by tiny paws. However, she was beginning to adjust once more to the schedule of being a full time mother, and actually began to stir from sleep before her kittens did. Sleepy green eyes blinked open, and automatically took a count of heads. One, two, three, four, five... They closed once more when they found that all was well, but she still remained somewhat awake. Once one kitten awoke, they all followed. This mother knew that well, and tried to stretch her resting time as long as it could possibly go.
A slight stirring of her mother's body was all it took to awaken Glowingkit. Her golden eyes opened and her stomach growled immediately. Accustomed to getting what she wanted, Glowingkit bounced to her paws and fixed her mother with a plaintive look that seemed to say Surely I'll die if I don't eat soon! Taking note of Irisflower's closed eyes, Glowingkit thrashed her stubby tail. Serious action needed to be taken, so the tiny she-cat began marching over to her mother's face. Glowingkit trod on multiple tails, ears, and paws as she journeyed through the sleeping bodies of her many littermates to Irisflower. Upon reaching the dozing figure of her mother, Glowingkit placed her tiny paws upon the older she-cat and cried, "Mom!" Mischief sparked in her eyes and Glowingkit climbed up onto her mother's dozing figure and tramped up to her ear. The young molly clamped her teeth gently around Irisflower's ear and pulled, squeaking in a muffled voice, "Momma! I'm hungry!" Usually, Glowingkit was better behaved, but she wasn't a morning-kit and manners meant nothing to a grumbling stomach.

Last edited by dionysus; August 13th, 2017 at 04:33 PM.