Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 10:31 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM

Old March 19th, 2018, 03:37 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fallen Queen View Post
in the skyclan's nursery was a young kit. her family was quite small by her being the only one in the litter beside her sibling. not many bother to speak to her, after all she barely spoke to anyone.
the calico kitten yawn, lifting her head from her rather long nap. the tiredness still didn't disappear. she grown use to it by now. it seem nature to have the feeling down. she was rather small even for being three moons old. a small smile made its way on her mouth, perhaps someone will like to play with her for once. then again, Etherealkit didn't think she could manage the difficulty of talking with someone. she probably wouldn't be able to play much games without being tired. At least she had her flowers. She slowly raise to her paws, a yawn escaping her mouth but she tried to cut if off. A purple petal was mix into her fur, like always she had her messy fur. Her mother stop bothering her with it. Etherealkit enjoy having messy fur because she usually had petal in it- petals smell quite wonderful. a kit glance her way, whispering something to the other kit. Etherealkit ignored it, use to the whispers that were probably toward her. the stares. no one really seem to understand her love of flowers as much as she did. yet, it was okay. She look around the nursery, staring at the ground. what could she do now? she didn't have much friends to play with..

@Boba Fett
Hawkspeed had been laying outside with no one to talk to. No one to ask questions to. No one to ask questions about. He decided if he wanted to ask questions, the best place to go was the nursery. Kits there always had their own questions and although they might not listen to his, there were almost no other cats in camp that would even tolerate hearing a question from him. So, he decided the nursery was his best bet and here he was now, ducking through the nursery entrance with his bulky figure. He looked around and the first cat he spotted was a messy looking spotted she-kit. Flower petals and grass strewn all through her fur. Hawkspeed tilted his head and approached the small cat,"Hi there," he mewed with a smile. This kit wasn't playing with anyone. He wondered why. So he asked,"Why aren't you playing with the other kits?" and he had one more question. If anyone knew him, they would know that he can't keep any of his questions to himself, so he had to ask,"Why do you leave your fur all messy like that? Why was it even like that in the first place?" by now, Hawkspeed was basically a shower of questions.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 19th, 2018, 03:51 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Hawkspeed had been laying outside with no one to talk to. No one to ask questions to. No one to ask questions about. He decided if he wanted to ask questions, the best place to go was the nursery. Kits there always had their own questions and although they might not listen to his, there were almost no other cats in camp that would even tolerate hearing a question from him. So, he decided the nursery was his best bet and here he was now, ducking through the nursery entrance with his bulky figure. He looked around and the first cat he spotted was a messy looking spotted she-kit. Flower petals and grass strewn all through her fur. Hawkspeed tilted his head and approached the small cat,"Hi there," he mewed with a smile. This kit wasn't playing with anyone. He wondered why. So he asked,"Why aren't you playing with the other kits?" and he had one more question. If anyone knew him, they would know that he can't keep any of his questions to himself, so he had to ask,"Why do you leave your fur all messy like that? Why was it even like that in the first place?" by now, Hawkspeed was basically a shower of questions.
Etherealkit was minding her own business everything was fine. Until a shadow loom over her, blocking the sunlight or the sunlight that got in. She blinked, staring up at the large warrior. "H-hi. " She stuttered, confused why someone was talking to her. Usually warriors, most of all ignored her. Her voice was rather raspy and you can hear the tiredness in her voice. She tilt her head, being rather overwhelmed by his questions'. She didn't bother turning away, however. Etherealkit didn't want to be rude. "Um.. I don't know, I like it.. I guess? Mother usually brings home flowers which I like.. So, I play with th-hem and they me-ess up my fur. " She meowed, gazing at the ground once again. "The answer to your fir-rst question, the ki-its don't like to-o. They think I'm strange because I'm tired all the time and fall asleep randomly. I-I don't want to be a burden to th-hem. " Etherealkit grimace at the word `burden. ` Cats often described her as one, thinking that she isn't listening. One time she heard that a warrior thought she should be a elder or a kit forever. She wouldn't make a good warrior in their eyes. Yet, Etherealkit did her best to not let it get to her but it usually did.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old March 19th, 2018, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Etherealkit was minding her own business everything was fine. Until a shadow loom over her, blocking the sunlight or the sunlight that got in. She blinked, staring up at the large warrior. "H-hi. " She stuttered, confused why someone was talking to her. Usually warriors, most of all ignored her. Her voice was rather raspy and you can hear the tiredness in her voice. She tilt her head, being rather overwhelmed by his questions'. She didn't bother turning away, however. Etherealkit didn't want to be rude. "Um.. I don't know, I like it.. I guess? Mother usually brings home flowers which I like.. So, I play with th-hem and they me-ess up my fur. " She meowed, gazing at the ground once again. "The answer to your fir-rst question, the ki-its don't like to-o. They think I'm strange because I'm tired all the time and fall asleep randomly. I-I don't want to be a burden to th-hem. " Etherealkit grimace at the word `burden. ` Cats often described her as one, thinking that she isn't listening. One time she heard that a warrior thought she should be a elder or a kit forever. She wouldn't make a good warrior in their eyes. Yet, Etherealkit did her best to not let it get to her but it usually did.
Hawkspeed blink,"Why is falling asleep considered a burden?" he asked, genuinely confused,"Are you getting enough sleep? I mean, you sound tired right now..." he pointed out, now growing a bit concerned, as any good warrior should if a kit sounded as tired as Etherealkit. Hawkspeed didn't know why no one had bothered to report it to Shinefang. Maybe Etherealkit needed poppy seeds or something,"Do you need me to go get Shinefang? I can go get him if you want," Hawkspeed fussed. "Is there also a reason as to why you're stammering? Maybe that's a clue that you're sick!" he worried even more. Hawkspeed had come to talk with someone. He hadn't expected to find a (supposedly) sick kit! "Why are your eyes droopy!? Oh wait... That's because you're tired..." now, he knew, he was fussing over that same things that he had been before, so he decided to stop and give Etherealkit some time to actually answer his questions.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 19th, 2018, 10:55 PM

Quote:

Hawkspeed blink,"Why is falling asleep considered a burden?" he asked, genuinely confused,"Are you getting enough sleep? I mean, you sound tired right now..." he pointed out, now growing a bit concerned, as any good warrior should if a kit sounded as tired as Etherealkit. Hawkspeed didn't know why no one had bothered to report it to Shinefang. Maybe Etherealkit needed poppy seeds or something,"Do you need me to go get Shinefang? I can go get him if you want," Hawkspeed fussed. "Is there also a reason as to why you're stammering? Maybe that's a clue that you're sick!" he worried even more. Hawkspeed had come to talk with someone. He hadn't expected to find a (supposedly) sick kit! "Why are your eyes droopy!? Oh wait... That's because you're tired..." now, he knew, he was fussing over that same things that he had been before, so he decided to stop and give Etherealkit some time to actually answer his questions.
"Um, because sometimes when we play hide and seek I fall asleep when I'm hiding. They don't like that. Plus, I can't really do much things. " She admitted, even with her disorder.. her body was weak and small because she was born premature. She didn't have any talents and only knew so many things about flowers because she was always with them. She memorized all of them, pretty much. Etherealkit quickly replied, her words seem to crash together. "N-no. No-o, I do-o. Its just how I usually l-look.. Ple-ease don't tell Shine-efang, it would probably just bother him... I think it was called na-arcol-lespy?" Etherealkit replied, blinking. It was a hard word to say to her. She wish she would stop stuttering but still, she was still quite nervous for no reason. "S-sorry. I just stutter when I'm nervous. I don't mind answering your questions, of course not. I feel honored, really but I was just a bit unprepared. There isn't a cure, its not that big of a problem, anyway. I'm use to it. " Etherealkit said, eye contact seem too stressful right now. She paw at a purple flower, the stem had been torn off. The petals were a brown because she kept it for a long time. "This is a purple tulip. " She changed the subject, feeling rather happy to not talk about her. Etherealkit liked tulips, they were pretty.

pronouns.cc
Old March 19th, 2018, 11:04 PM

Quote:
"Um, because sometimes when we play hide and seek I fall asleep when I'm hiding. They don't like that. Plus, I can't really do much things. " She admitted, even with her disorder.. her body was weak and small because she was born premature. She didn't have any talents and only knew so many things about flowers because she was always with them. She memorized all of them, pretty much. Etherealkit quickly replied, her words seem to crash together. "N-no. No-o, I do-o. Its just how I usually l-look.. Ple-ease don't tell Shine-efang, it would probably just bother him... I think it was called na-arcol-lespy?" Etherealkit replied, blinking. It was a hard word to say to her. She wish she would stop stuttering but still, she was still quite nervous for no reason. "S-sorry. I just stutter when I'm nervous. I don't mind answering your questions, of course not. I feel honored, really but I was just a bit unprepared. There isn't a cure, its not that big of a problem, anyway. I'm use to it. " Etherealkit said, eye contact seem too stressful right now. She paw at a purple flower, the stem had been torn off. The petals were a brown because she kept it for a long time. "This is a purple tulip. " She changed the subject, feeling rather happy to not talk about her. Etherealkit liked tulips, they were pretty.
Hawkspeed tilted his head,"Are you sure you don't want me to grab Shinefang? He might have a temporary solution!" he suggested, more cheerful than worried now. Hawkspeed's mood and emotions always seemed to change rather quickly,"U-umm.. Are you sure that tulip's purple? It looks rather... Brown... To me," Hawkspeed stated bluntly. It's not that Hawkspeed didn't care if he offended Etherealkit. It's that he doesn't know she might get offended and also because if she does get offended, he won't notice. He's weird that way. You usually sees everything... Everything when it comes to something other than someone being offended.
Old March 20th, 2018, 06:03 PM

Quote:

Hawkspeed tilted his head,"Are you sure you don't want me to grab Shinefang? He might have a temporary solution!" he suggested, more cheerful than worried now. Hawkspeed's mood and emotions always seemed to change rather quickly,"U-umm.. Are you sure that tulip's purple? It looks rather... Brown... To me," Hawkspeed stated bluntly. It's not that Hawkspeed didn't care if he offended Etherealkit. It's that he doesn't know she might get offended and also because if she does get offended, he won't notice. He's weird that way. You usually sees everything... Everything when it comes to something other than someone being offended.
"um, i don't think he would really know one. " Etherealkit admitted, she didn't have much right to doubt shinefang's abibtly but all she knows is that he has no official mentor. truth me told, that wasn't even the main reason. she knew shinefang was a great Medince cat. it was mostly she was sure their was no temporary solution. Etherealkit didn't know. she blink before giving a quick nod. she was lost in her thoughts for a second. "yeah, its just a bit wilted... or a lot wilted. i kept in through leaf-bare. " Etherealkit meowed, not feeling offended. usually if she was, the calico kitten's mouth would turn into a small barely noticeable frown. she rarely was offended, she was happy to talk to someone about flowers anyway. "i really like flowers, i bet i could name five at the top of my head. " she said, a small grin taking over her face. it broke her content expression and seem to bring some light into her eyes.

pronouns.cc
Old March 20th, 2018, 06:19 PM

Quote:
"um, i don't think he would really know one. " Etherealkit admitted, she didn't have much right to doubt shinefang's abibtly but all she knows is that he has no official mentor. truth me told, that wasn't even the main reason. she knew shinefang was a great Medince cat. it was mostly she was sure their was no temporary solution. Etherealkit didn't know. she blink before giving a quick nod. she was lost in her thoughts for a second. "yeah, its just a bit wilted... or a lot wilted. i kept in through leaf-bare. " Etherealkit meowed, not feeling offended. usually if she was, the calico kitten's mouth would turn into a small barely noticeable frown. she rarely was offended, she was happy to talk to someone about flowers anyway. "i really like flowers, i bet i could name five at the top of my head. " she said, a small grin taking over her face. it broke her content expression and seem to bring some light into her eyes.
Hawkspeed tilted his head,"If you say so," then he laughed,"I bet I couldn't. Shinefang probably could name ten! Daydream probably twenty!" Hawkspeed stated, chuckling softly,"What are your top five favorite type of flowers? Do you have a least favorite flower? How old exactly is that tulip? What is your favorite color?" Hawkspeed realized that he might overwhelm the kit so he quickly shut his mouth and stopped talking, looking at Etherealkit, waiting to see if she'd actually tolerate, and answer, his questions. He didn't think she would, no one did. Especially since he always had so many questions to ask. Sometimes he even asked questions that he knew the answer to, just because they were questions that had popped into his mind before. Hawkspeed was always blurting out questions. Even if those questions had nothing to do with what they were even talking about at the moment.
Old March 20th, 2018, 06:31 PM

Quote:

Hawkspeed tilted his head,"If you say so," then he laughed,"I bet I couldn't. Shinefang probably could name ten! Daydream probably twenty!" Hawkspeed stated, chuckling softly,"What are your top five favorite type of flowers? Do you have a least favorite flower? How old exactly is that tulip? What is your favorite color?" Hawkspeed realized that he might overwhelm the kit so he quickly shut his mouth and stopped talking, looking at Etherealkit, waiting to see if she'd actually tolerate, and answer, his questions. He didn't think she would, no one did. Especially since he always had so many questions to ask. Sometimes he even asked questions that he knew the answer to, just because they were questions that had popped into his mind before. Hawkspeed was always blurting out questions. Even if those questions had nothing to do with what they were even talking about at the moment.
Etherealkit blink, "Rea-ally? I would think their minds were filled with herbs instead of flowers. " She exclaimed. She didn't actually think they would care about flowers. wasn't she the only one? "oh! um, i don't have just one favorite. it would be impossible. yet my top five are propably.. tulip, dahlia, water lilies, daisies, and a lotus. " She meowed before thinking about her favorite color. She liked mellow colors, to be honest. Bright ones hurt her eyes and dark ones usually made her feel sad. "i like light purple, to be honest. it always just seems so pretty. " Etherealkit finally answered before looking back at the tulip. she did a small shrug, she didn't have a really good answer to that question. not to mention she usually didn't talk this much. it seem strange but felt good. "i had it since last green-leaf so about.. one.. two.. three seasons old. "

pronouns.cc
Old March 20th, 2018, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Etherealkit blink, "Rea-ally? I would think their minds were filled with herbs instead of flowers. " She exclaimed. She didn't actually think they would care about flowers. wasn't she the only one? "oh! um, i don't have just one favorite. it would be impossible. yet my top five are propably.. tulip, dahlia, water lilies, daisies, and a lotus. " She meowed before thinking about her favorite color. She liked mellow colors, to be honest. Bright ones hurt her eyes and dark ones usually made her feel sad. "i like light purple, to be honest. it always just seems so pretty. " Etherealkit finally answered before looking back at the tulip. she did a small shrug, she didn't have a really good answer to that question. not to mention she usually didn't talk this much. it seem strange but felt good. "i had it since last green-leaf so about.. one.. two.. three seasons old. "
He laughed,"Aren't some herbs, flowers? You should really get a different tulip," he commented as he bent down to sniff the shriveled flower. It didn't smell like a flower. He gave it a light tap with his paw and it felt as if it would break if he tapped it again,"Yeah, you should definately get a new flower. Maybe a... Dolliah? Is that what you called it? Yeah, that sounds like a nice flower to have around. You know, I've never heard about almost all of the flowers you listed in your top five. Are they rare?" he questioned her, curiosity in his eyes as he glanced back at the dead tulip.
Old March 20th, 2018, 06:53 PM

Quote:

He laughed,"Aren't some herbs, flowers? You should really get a different tulip," he commented as he bent down to sniff the shriveled flower. It didn't smell like a flower. He gave it a light tap with his paw and it felt as if it would break if he tapped it again,"Yeah, you should definately get a new flower. Maybe a... Dolliah? Is that what you called it? Yeah, that sounds like a nice flower to have around. You know, I've never heard about almost all of the flowers you listed in your top five. Are they rare?" he questioned her, curiosity in his eyes as he glanced back at the dead tulip.
Etherealkit blinked and pull the tulip closer to her like a mother and a kit. it was a strange habit she did, she cared about her flowers. she glance away for a second. "huh, i guess herbs can be flowers. i should really ask shinefang to teach me some!" she had something to look forward to. if she managed to get past.. the grumpy part and wasn't scared off before she got to ask him. "i would but its leaf-bare so, flowers are kind of dead or.. not around. plus, i can't get them myself. most of them at outside of camp. " Etherealkit meowed, her love of flowers were thanks to her mother. she usual brought some home to the nursery. having her father who knows where, the kit depended on her mom a lot. she watch him tap the tulip, she furrow her non-existent eyebrows. she wish she could revive flowers- that would be a dream come true. "some probably are, some tulips are rare some are not. water lilies are probably common in riverclan's territory, lilies in general aren't. most cats don't talk about flowers so, its not really suspected for anyone to. " Etherealkit replied. most of her info was from her asking her mother about them or a different cat.

pronouns.cc