Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by rubberRatroom
Yesterday 11:46 PM
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Yesterday 11:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Yesterday 11:32 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Yesterday 10:48 PM

Old April 8th, 2018, 01:44 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default philophobia [ plot ]

P h i l o p h o b i a -
the fear of falling in love.

[ SEGMENT ONE ]

[ backstory - will not be roleplayed ]

from the moment they were born, palespirit was hated. her [biological mother] despised the thought of them, spending more time out with another tom instead of feeding the poor kit. as soon as palespirit was able to run and play, she was sent off to be in riverclan with their [biological father]. but he was saddened, knowing how [biological mother] did not want him or their kit. instead, she had chosen another tom within her own clan, thunderclan, and was now pregnant with more kits. by this time, palespirit was an apprentice, and believing that all her mother did and said was true, developed a fear of love. they would never allow anyone to get near her heart, instead running away in order to be alone. and then, as soon as she was gifted the rank of a warrior, [biological father] was sent away into the elder's den, refusing to eat, move, or even sleep. not long after, he was then diagnosed with greencough, and then killed from his illness. this brought upon palespirit's disbelief in starclan, and now they lay depressed and untrusting of anyone. finally, she meets [step father] and [half brothers], who speak to [biological mother] and try to reason with her about palespirit's existence. she refuses, disowning palespirit and sending her further into her descent of fear.

[ plotline - will be roleplayed ]

many moons pass after palespirit's loss of her [ biological father]. she has grown stronger, more independent of others. their mind still strays to her [biological father] at times, yet they toughen up with every darkened thought. palespirit is now at the age of nineteen moons, and has surprisingly been chosen to take on [apprentice]. (NOTE- ceremony will be gone through with.) two moons into the training, [confessor one] leads palespirit away, leaving her apprentice to train by themself. the two speak for a little while before [confessor one] finally admits that they have fallen for palespirit. her fear spikes, causing them to run away from clan territory. she stays there for two moons while their apprentice is given a temporary mentor in case they return. throughout this time, palespirit remains hidden from all that may be a threat, and gradually calms down until she is ready to travel back to riverclan.

[END OF SEGMENT ONE]

[ roles for segment one ]

[apprentice]

[confessor one]

[ plot rules ]

¤ this plot is for experienced roleplayers. to partake in it, you must have experience with correct grammar. example: correct spelling, punctuation, sentence formation, ect. clearly, i do not care for capitalization.
¤ i will not accept those who reply with single sentences.
¤ you must abide by the site guidelines.
¤ you must follow every rule of this plot.
¤ follow every direction that is put in italics.
¤ this thread is not for OOC speaking. if you have any questions, VM me.
¤ remain active.
¤ follow my personal roleplay rules.
¤ i will not make any exceptions for anyone.

[ form ]

name

pronouns
desired role
appearance

no images unless credited
personality
no tbrp'd
other information
ppd
why should you be chosen?
roleplay sample

linked or under spoiler
mention
@hiraeth

APPLICATIONS CLOSE ON
April 18

ROLES WILL BE CHOSEN ON
April 20

DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST.

CHECK PALESPIRIT'S FINDER FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Old April 11th, 2018, 06:09 PM
the tale of six.

Default Re: philophobia [ plot ]

bump??? please??

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old April 11th, 2018, 06:51 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

eh, why not?

"Did.. Did I forget.. forget to feed the elders?! Ahhh, Starclan help me! Okay, I just gotta.. gotta catch.. I think I'm going to faint."

name
bramblekit | bramblepaw | brambleheart, bramblethorn, or bramblebloom
bramble- her appearance
heart- her loving personality
thorn- easily getting scared of the littlest of things and how it is hard to get to know her
bloom- it just fits her

desired role
apprentice? if not, i can change her gender and age and bramble can be a half-brother [ if so, the warrior name would be bramblethorn ]
appearance
bramble is a brown she-cat with dark brown dapples on her fur. it blends in well so, sometimes it can be hard to see. her fur is messy and awkward looking. the tufts at the end of her ears are white. she has a white belly and one of her shoulders are a white color. she has bright hazel eyes that seem to darken depending on bramble's mood. [ bright- happy very dark- sad or stressed ] bramble body built in general is average while she is a long-hair.
no images unless credited [ no images here, mate ]
personality
no tbrp'd [ gotcha ]

[ defensive ] [ studdborn ] [ kind ] [ very anxious ] [ cleanfreak ] [ soft-spoken ]

bramble is like her prefix, she is very defensive. it is hard to get through her barrier of brambles and thorns. she will easily get mad at you if you try to teach her what is wrong and right. she likes to get her point across instead of giving up. basically, she is very studdborn. while it may not come off as it as first, bramble is kind. she highly believes in the ways of starclan's peaceful ways. while she overthinks everything and fears everything but a few things. she very anxious and often will freak out just by forgetting to give prey to the elders. bramble is a mess of a cat. she doesn't actually fear love because she believes it can't hurt you. bramble never felt romantic love before so, she has a hard time understanding the big deal of mates and such. not getting heartbreak. she can't stand for things to be messy or wrong. bramble is a cleanfreak and everything has to be clean. she does try to keep her fur neat and tidy but she has a hard time keeping it like that. she is a cat that speaks few words, very soft-spoken. well unless she forgets something. obviously she is going to freak.
other information
sup, also bramble is aromantic and asexual. ^^
ppd
7.12? its in the 7.'s
why should you be chosen?
well, i think bramble and palespirit would go very well together! while i think palespirit would be able to get bramble to open up to them. bramble would be very hesitant at first, not exactly understanding why she fears love since it is one of the only thing bramble doesn't fear. at first i believe that bramble would feel the need to get her point across that love is okay but give up once she disappears. when bramble realizes how much she loves [ platonically ] palespirit, she would just give up on the idea fully.
roleplay sample

[ my reply length usually varies on what i'm given to work with. though sometimes if my reply is suddenly short I'm either in a bad mood or just I'm having trouble coming up for a reply ]

stormglare cradled tinykit in his big fluffy paws, which he did hate much. "i think he likes it. your a beautiful singer. " he noted, his tone was soft and it seem he was scared to raise it any higher. he didn't want to disturb the sleeping kits. he dip his head in thanks for what the apprentice did but didn't say anything else. once he was done, he gently place tinykit down next to dawnkit. he lick away his mate's tears, stormglare didn't like the salty taste. "hey, its okay. you don't have to worry so much. " he mewed, nuzzling her to comfort her. stormglare stopped moving seeing chestnutkit didn't really seem too fond of it. did them moving make him more tired? he let out a small chuckle at the thought. "i think we have a bunch of warriors in this litter. " he was mostly referring to chestnutkit but the others too. "and a little queen. " stormglare's tail curl up at his side, letting out a small sigh of relief. everything seem calm once again. he wish it would stay like that. windclan and thunderclan weren't at each other throats anymore. that was wonderful because it meant the kits wouldn't have a risk of dying since thunderclan wouldn't attack their camp.

mention
@hiraeth
Old April 14th, 2018, 04:29 PM
the tale of six.

bump?????

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old May 13th, 2018, 10:29 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

I'll see what I can brew up

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old May 15th, 2018, 12:39 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

I have a cat I'm working on that I'll be applying.
Bump for hiraeth

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all