Today 04:30 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 04:21 AM

Old October 9th, 2018, 10:41 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
(it's ok. I'll make it up with drama)
The alpha snickered. "Oh come on. You really don't remember me Sage?" He asked. "Come on, I know it's been long, but you would think you would remember your friends."
Sage bit his lip trying to hold back a reply. ‘Friends don’t leave friends to die sir.’ He grumbled under his breathe before speaking. “What do you mean? I’m a wolf, like no other and I’m sure we have never seen each other before, unless i forgot our encounter and for that I’m terribly sorry.” He made the most realistic aplologetic face he could.
Old October 9th, 2018, 10:48 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Sage bit his lip trying to hold back a reply. ‘Friends don’t leave friends to die sir.’ He grumbled under his breathe before speaking. “What do you mean? I’m a wolf, like no other and I’m sure we have never seen each other before, unless i forgot our encounter and for that I’m terribly sorry.” He made the most realistic aplologetic face he could.
He sighed. "Listen. I'm sorry for that day. I will admit, I was scared and I should've stayed with you." He said. "I still have dreams about that day." He said with a truly sad face. "Anyway." His voice straightened. He pointed to the guards den. "You'd be a perfect guard. Your build is perfect for defensive purposes."

ALL SHALL BOW TO THE GREAT AINZ OOAL GOWN

The best way to get a hold of me is through my discord: Slimmothy #5927

Last edited by Ainz Ooal Gown; October 9th, 2018 at 10:50 PM.
Old October 9th, 2018, 10:57 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
He sighed. "Listen. I'm sorry for that day. I will admit, I was scared and I should've stayed with you." He said. "I still have dreams about that day." He said with a truly sad face. "Anyway." His voice straightened. He pointed to the guards den. "You'd be a perfect guard. Your build is perfect for defensive purposes."
”I am truly sorry i cannot recall what you state sir, but i will attempt to be the best guard you have had yet.” He said with a false look of pride plastered onto his features. He turned and followed to where he was directed to go, getting used to his new rank.

Sunset sat alone in the She-wolf den. The other she-wolves have been shooed out of the den to eat, while she stayed behind refusing to eat. She was furious. She agreed for the greater good of them and now they were all spread apart in the pack, and without a second thought she was placed as a mother! Whatever Male would try to get to her she would refuse, and if he didn’t get the hint she would make sure he got a scar to show of his foolishness. She wouldn’t give up, not until she was broken of course, but since when did such a thing happen to Sunset? She just hoped the two others were ok..
Old October 9th, 2018, 11:04 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
”I am truly sorry i cannot recall what you state sir, but i will attempt to be the best guard you have had yet.” He said with a false look of pride plastered onto his features. He turned and followed to where he was directed to go, getting used to his new rank.

Sunset sat alone in the She-wolf den. The other she-wolves have been shooed out of the den to eat, while she stayed behind refusing to eat. She was furious. She agreed for the greater good of them and now they were all spread apart in the pack, and without a second thought she was placed as a mother! Whatever Male would try to get to her she would refuse, and if he didn’t get the hint she would make sure he got a scar to show of his foolishness. She wouldn’t give up, not until she was broken of course, but since when did such a thing happen to Sunset? She just hoped the two others were ok..
He sighed watching him go off before going back to his rock and sitting, watching.

Shadow was watching the other herbalist give him lessons. When he was put in the den, the two wolves almost immediately became friends and now the other wolf was giving him the rundown on what herbs did what.

Old October 9th, 2018, 11:38 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
He sighed watching him go off before going back to his rock and sitting, watching.

Shadow was watching the other herbalist give him lessons. When he was put in the den, the two wolves almost immediately became friends and now the other wolf was giving him the rundown on what herbs did what.
After a few minutes that felt like an enternity for Sunset, she stood up and left the den. If they expected her to just sit there till she had pups, well the pack had another thing coming. She looked around and tried to find an escape route if all went to fox dung, however her white coat stood out from the rest of the packs, and it wasn’t working in her favor.
Old October 9th, 2018, 11:42 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
After a few minutes that felt like an enternity for Sunset, she stood up and left the den. If they expected her to just sit there till she had pups, well the pack had another thing coming. She looked around and tried to find an escape route if all went to fox dung, however her white coat stood out from the rest of the packs, and it wasn’t working in her favor.
A younger wolf walked up to Sunset. "So you're the new one." He said. "I'm supposed to give you a tour of camp. Follow me." ( blah blah blah tour)

Shadow walked up to Sunset, doing his best to hide the limp as the younger wolf walked away. "What do you see?" He asked he asked.

Old October 9th, 2018, 11:51 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
A younger wolf walked up to Sunset. "So you're the new one." He said. "I'm supposed to give you a tour of camp. Follow me." ( blah blah blah tour)

Shadow walked up to Sunset, doing his best to hide the limp as the younger wolf walked away. "What do you see?" He asked he asked.
mmmm 10/10 much creativity there, i applaud you

The entire time Sunset payed as much attention as she could to her surroundings. Once the male left she turned quickly towards Shadow looking rather startled. “I saw two good exits, a small break in their defense wall that is around the camp can fit one wolf at a time, most likely made by previous attackers, and one in the warriors den, when his back was turned i got to steal a glance at it. It isn’t that big and is much more risky, but i though I’d mention it.” She paused and looked at him. “When did you get that limp?” She asked slowly.
Old October 10th, 2018, 12:03 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
mmmm 10/10 much creativity there, i applaud you

The entire time Sunset payed as much attention as she could to her surroundings. Once the male left she turned quickly towards Shadow looking rather startled. “I saw two good exits, a small break in their defense wall that is around the camp can fit one wolf at a time, most likely made by previous attackers, and one in the warriors den, when his back was turned i got to steal a glance at it. It isn’t that big and is much more risky, but i though I’d mention it.” She paused and looked at him. “When did you get that limp?” She asked slowly.
Shadow nodded, avoiding question. "The break in the defense wall seems like a safer option. But the conditions would have to be perfect. Plus we don't know what they're patrol would be like yet." He saw the alpha walk up to them and he stopped talking.

The wolf stopped in front of Shadow. "Two of my wolves said you attacked them in the herbs den, is that correct?"

Shadow sighed. He looked at his injured leg, which should tell the whole story, but he looked him in his eyes. "Yes. I did." He said.

The alpha shook his head. "Oh no, we can't have this." He said. "There are strict punishments for this."

"I'm willing to take them." He said bowing his head.

Old October 10th, 2018, 12:17 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Shadow nodded, avoiding question. "The break in the defense wall seems like a safer option. But the conditions would have to be perfect. Plus we don't know what they're patrol would be like yet." He saw the alpha walk up to them and he stopped talking.

The wolf stopped in front of Shadow. "Two of my wolves said you attacked them in the herbs den, is that correct?"

Shadow sighed. He looked at his injured leg, which should tell the whole story, but he looked him in his eyes. "Yes. I did." He said.

The alpha shook his head. "Oh no, we can't have this." He said. "There are strict punishments for this."

"I'm willing to take them." He said bowing his head.
”Shadow...w-what did you do?!” She barked at him unable to process the information she just heard. “There must be a mistake, he never attacks unless he is protecting someone...right..?” She looked to him unsure of how to reaspond to such a situation. “Which one of your wolves are spreading lies?!” She turned to the alpha as she stepped towards him, no fear nor doubt present in her eyes, only the fiery, unmistakable sparkle of rebellion.
Old October 10th, 2018, 12:26 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
”Shadow...w-what did you do?!” She barked at him unable to process the information she just heard. “There must be a mistake, he never attacks unless he is protecting someone...right..?” She looked to him unsure of how to reaspond to such a situation. “Which one of your wolves are spreading lies?!” She turned to the alpha as she stepped towards him, no fear nor doubt present in her eyes, only the fiery, unmistakable sparkle of rebellion.
"It's alright." He put a paw in front of Sunset to stop her. "It's my punishment." He smiled at her. "You know me well enough that I'll be fine."

The alpha made a short, low howl that indicates the punishment. Immediately, the pack encircled Shadow, giving him a little room on all sides. "Your punishment. Fight pit!"

"So who do I have to fight." He asked.

The two that accused you." He said as the trap wolves appeared, evil smiles on their faces.