ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by f0rg0tt3n_v0id
Today 01:33 PM

Old October 23rd, 2018, 03:15 PM
yikes

My Mood: Cringy
Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Bloomkit hummed cheerfully as he stumbled into the nursery with a mouthful of flowers. Daisies were one of his favorite flowers, so he picked lots of them, traveling as far as he was allowed to go to collect a variety of flowers. It was one of his favorite activities to wander underneath the warm sun in search of flowers. He had been named "Bloom" because of his white petal-colored fur, but the name ended up being quite fitting. Taking quick hops, he reached the center of the area and spun around quickly. He continued to hold the colorful bundle as he searched the nursery for his mother, his big blue eyes scanning everyone in the den. The small white kit set his flowers down gingerly and called, "Momma?" He picked up the makeshift bouquet and kept it in his mouth, excited and prepared to present the fragrant plants to his beloved mother. He sat down proudly with his back straight, his tail swishing in anticipation.
@~SpookyWishingWell~
Old October 23rd, 2018, 04:39 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkinahtto View Post
Bloomkit hummed cheerfully as he stumbled into the nursery with a mouthful of flowers. Daisies were one of his favorite flowers, so he picked lots of them, traveling as far as he was allowed to go to collect a variety of flowers. It was one of his favorite activities to wander underneath the warm sun in search of flowers. He had been named "Bloom" because of his white petal-colored fur, but the name ended up being quite fitting. Taking quick hops, he reached the center of the area and spun around quickly. He continued to hold the colorful bundle as he searched the nursery for his mother, his big blue eyes scanning everyone in the den. The small white kit set his flowers down gingerly and called, "Momma?" He picked up the makeshift bouquet and kept it in his mouth, excited and prepared to present the fragrant plants to his beloved mother. He sat down proudly with his back straight, his tail swishing in anticipation.
@~SpookyWishingWell~
Breezesnow awoke from her nest as she heard her son call out her name. She stood up and stretched out her back legs with a big yawn. The sleep left her eyes when she saw Bloomkit walk with a bundle of flowers in his jaws. She moved towards her son with a loud purr. "Hello Bloomkit. I see you picked some flowers. Their really pretty my love." Breezesnow replied. She pressed her nose to her son to show him that she was proud. The molly was always proud of her kit, especially since he's the only one she could ever have.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old October 24th, 2018, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♤ Allora ♤ View Post

Gorgekit ignored her mother's words and excitedly ran to the entrance to the nursery. "So can we go yet?" she bounced around with an exited smile on her face.
Paledusk watched her daughter run off towards the entrance of the den, she gave a nod and followed her daughter. "But you better stay close to me, or else we won't go ou of camp again." She mewed as she glanced down at Gorgekit.
Old October 24th, 2018, 06:17 PM
yikes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~SpookyWishingWell~ View Post

Breezesnow awoke from her nest as she heard her son call out her name. She stood up and stretched out her back legs with a big yawn. The sleep left her eyes when she saw Bloomkit walk with a bundle of flowers in his jaws. She moved towards her son with a loud purr. "Hello Bloomkit. I see you picked some flowers. Their really pretty my love." Breezesnow replied. She pressed her nose to her son to show him that she was proud. The molly was always proud of her kit, especially since he's the only one she could ever have.
Bloomkit's ears perked up when he saw his mother's face. He bounded towards her, pride filling up his chest. Purring, he set the flowers at his mother's paws with a smile. The nursery felt dark, nothing like the pleasant and warm outdoors, but he could certainly take it if his mother was here. Jumping up and down he replied, "Yay I'm super-duper happy! I really love flowers!" He grinned and spun in a circle, his fluffy fur bouncing up and down. Sighing happily, he leaned his head against Breezesnow's fur and then pulled back, looking up at her with shining eyes. Every time he saw her, his heart filled with joy. He loved her immensely, and she would always be there to protect him. Having grown up quite sheltered, he wasn't really afraid of anything, and if not for the direction of the leader and deputy, he would stay outside day and night, building up the most impressive bouquet. Once again he smiled happily, wanting to talk more about his favorite subject. "What's your favorite flower, mommy?" he asked, wondering if perhaps he could pick whatever flowers she fancied in the fields tomorrow. Oh how he enjoyed picking flowers. He wished he could grow up to be the official clan flower cat, but he was fairly sure that it wasn't an actual role. No matter, a tom can dream. Thinking back to his question, he remembered that flowers came in many different colors. What if his mother liked a certain color of flower the best? He would only pick the prettiest flowers for her, so he had to be sure. "Also, what's your favorite color, momma? He flashed her a broad smile, his tail flicking playfully. He figured that today was going to be the best day ever, even if he thought that about every other day as well.
Old October 24th, 2018, 08:05 PM
Writer/artist

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Raven:. View Post
Paledusk watched her daughter run off towards the entrance of the den, she gave a nod and followed her daughter. "But you better stay close to me, or else we won't go ou of camp again." She mewed as she glanced down at Gorgekit.
Gorgekit stopped at the den entrance. "Well, don't you want to be in front of me?" she said, looking up at her mother with excitement.
Old November 6th, 2018, 04:22 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potahtto View Post

Bloomkit's ears perked up when he saw his mother's face. He bounded towards her, pride filling up his chest. Purring, he set the flowers at his mother's paws with a smile. The nursery felt dark, nothing like the pleasant and warm outdoors, but he could certainly take it if his mother was here. Jumping up and down he replied, "Yay I'm super-duper happy! I really love flowers!" He grinned and spun in a circle, his fluffy fur bouncing up and down. Sighing happily, he leaned his head against Breezesnow's fur and then pulled back, looking up at her with shining eyes. Every time he saw her, his heart filled with joy. He loved her immensely, and she would always be there to protect him. Having grown up quite sheltered, he wasn't really afraid of anything, and if not for the direction of the leader and deputy, he would stay outside day and night, building up the most impressive bouquet. Once again he smiled happily, wanting to talk more about his favorite subject. "What's your favorite flower, mommy?" he asked, wondering if perhaps he could pick whatever flowers she fancied in the fields tomorrow. Oh how he enjoyed picking flowers. He wished he could grow up to be the official clan flower cat, but he was fairly sure that it wasn't an actual role. No matter, a tom can dream. Thinking back to his question, he remembered that flowers came in many different colors. What if his mother liked a certain color of flower the best? He would only pick the prettiest flowers for her, so he had to be sure. "Also, what's your favorite color, momma? He flashed her a broad smile, his tail flicking playfully. He figured that today was going to be the best day ever, even if he thought that about every other day as well.
Breezesnow let out a light purr as he asked about her favorite flower. She loved flowers and so she really didn't have a favorite. "Well my love, I don't really have a favorite, but if I had to chose it would have to be a marigold flower. I find them really pretty." she replied. Her tail began to flicker from side to side. Breezesnow gave her left paw a quick lick before drawing it over her ear. "My favorite prey would have to be a vole. Their size is just right that they fill me up, but not too much. What's your favorite flower Bloomkit?" added Breezesnow.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old November 8th, 2018, 08:06 PM
yikes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Bliss View Post

Breezesnow let out a light purr as he asked about her favorite flower. She loved flowers and so she really didn't have a favorite. "Well my love, I don't really have a favorite, but if I had to chose it would have to be a marigold flower. I find them really pretty." she replied. Her tail began to flicker from side to side. Breezesnow gave her left paw a quick lick before drawing it over her ear. "My favorite prey would have to be a vole. Their size is just right that they fill me up, but not too much. What's your favorite flower Bloomkit?" added Breezesnow.
Bloomkit flashed his mother a wide smile and bounced up and down, his back end wiggling as his tail swished back and forth. It was quite easy to get him excited about things, especially if they had to do with flowers. That combined with the fact that his mother was his most favorite cat-- of the few he'd met, of course-- made him very happy. He looked back at her with wide blue eyes, noting the information she gave him for his future adventures. Marigold, yes! He could get that, of course. Anything for his dear mother, and he liked to pick flowers anyway. But at this point, he would be expected to have conversation, not the most entertaining, but he didn't mind too much, especially if he could keep the topic on flowers. "Ooh, my favorite flower is all of them! Like what if they were all combined?" he enthused, nodding his head vigourously. "If ALL the flowers were made into one pretty flower, that would be my favoritist flower!" He grinned, wiggling his small body once again. He took a deep breath to let out another spew of words, "Like what color would it be? Maybe a pretty purple? Or a blue or a yellow? It wouldn't really matter what color it was, I like all the colors. What shape would it be? What kinda shapes are there for flowers? There are so many different things that go into a flower!" the fluffy kit exclaimed, trying to catch his breath. He punctuated that sentence with a smile and quick nod.
Old November 13th, 2018, 07:17 PM

My Mood: Confused

Nettlekit flicked an ear, watching Bloomkit from his nest. He wished he could speak; things would be a lot easier.
Old December 3rd, 2018, 02:28 PM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

| @Cosmo @*Lazy Carrot* |
Doveflight's milky form ambled into the nursery, a tired look consuming his pale features - though, it did nothing to dampen the bright smile the Angora held upon his face. His olive eyes searched the nursery for the family form of Cottonflight, his dearest and very beloved sister; Doveflight had always had a certain regard for family, and being able to see his sister meant the absolute world to him. It was a luxury he never once took for granted. He loved her, and he loved his nieces and nephew just as much! Oh how lucky he was to have such a large family, and to have them residing in right here in Skyclan, where he can protect them and ensure their safety, it all meant the world to him! He made an effort to thank Starclan for his family's good fortunes, and especially their fortunately good health. It was not long before the cloud-resembling tom caught sight of Cottonflight's familiar form, residing in her nest a little ways into the nursery itself. It was a comfortable area for a nest, if Doveflight had any knowledge of the matter. Practically bouncing over, a soft purr escaping his chest, Doveflight called out to his sister - though he was careful not to be too loud, he needn't wake any kits up with his overbearing voice. "Cottonflight," He greeted, pressing up against his sister's warm and familiar form amiably before his attention turned to the 3 kits residing beside her. They were so small, it was astounding to him! He licked each one of the 3 carefully, purring as he did, calling their names every so often in such a manner it seemed he was afraid to break the tenderness of the moment. "How are you, Cotton?" He inquired, turning his attention to his sister once more.

Last edited by North; December 3rd, 2018 at 02:29 PM.
Old December 3rd, 2018, 03:30 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by North View Post
| @Cosmo @*Lazy Carrot* |
Doveflight's milky form ambled into the nursery, a tired look consuming his pale features - though, it did nothing to dampen the bright smile the Angora held upon his face. His olive eyes searched the nursery for the family form of Cottonflight, his dearest and very beloved sister; Doveflight had always had a certain regard for family, and being able to see his sister meant the absolute world to him. It was a luxury he never once took for granted. He loved her, and he loved his nieces and nephew just as much! Oh how lucky he was to have such a large family, and to have them residing in right here in Skyclan, where he can protect them and ensure their safety, it all meant the world to him! He made an effort to thank Starclan for his family's good fortunes, and especially their fortunately good health. It was not long before the cloud-resembling tom caught sight of Cottonflight's familiar form, residing in her nest a little ways into the nursery itself. It was a comfortable area for a nest, if Doveflight had any knowledge of the matter. Practically bouncing over, a soft purr escaping his chest, Doveflight called out to his sister - though he was careful not to be too loud, he needn't wake any kits up with his overbearing voice. "Cottonflight," He greeted, pressing up against his sister's warm and familiar form amiably before his attention turned to the 3 kits residing beside her. They were so small, it was astounding to him! He licked each one of the 3 carefully, purring as he did, calling their names every so often in such a manner it seemed he was afraid to break the tenderness of the moment. "How are you, Cotton?" He inquired, turning his attention to his sister once more.

Cottonflight watched her brother walk in, and she locked her amber eyes on her almost identical brother. A smile lit up her maw. "Doveflight! How lovely to see you!" she purred, pressing her nose to his chest fur. She let him lick the sleeping kits, though she knew it might bother her daughters due to their rather feisty personalities. Since they were almost apprentices, they would probably feel as though they were being babied. She watched her son get up and stare at him in awe. She smiled, it was funny, how her kit idolized him. "I'm doing good, these three will be apprentices soon and I can move out," she smiled, though she hoped he wouldn't think that met she disliked the nursery.

Doekit looked up, his eyes wide when he heard the voice of his uncle. Doveflight. His uncle was his idol, and why wouldn't he be? He was the deputy of SkyClan! Doekit was quiet, but he was looking at his uncle with such love and admiration that his message was clear to get across. I want to be just like you. He looked up at his mother, expecting her to say something, and was relieved when she did. "That's right," Doekit squeaked proudly. "We're going to be apprentices!

[Sorry for any mistakes]
@*Lazy Carrot* @BurghPenguin

Last edited by Cosmo; December 5th, 2018 at 04:44 PM.