Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Swift Tiger {p}
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 01:24 PM
soak up the sun || p
by sock
Last post by ollie
Today 01:22 PM
ThunderClan Patrols
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 01:17 PM
RABBIT'S ASSISTANCE
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 01:16 PM
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 01:05 PM

Old January 29th, 2018, 04:15 PM
Stuck in a loop of unhapp

My Mood: Spooky

Default The official Rouge-clan thread!

(The long awaited Rouge-clan thread has arrived! I hope we all have some great fun here! I’ll begin.)

Stormstar padded out of his den. As leader, he had a lot of responsibility to his clan, whether the cats were exiled or they came of their own accord, the young leader knew they would always be welcome in rouge-clan.

@Razorclaw @Sasukewolf (madness) @Mystic @Pouncepaw @Boba Fett

It's been so long since i was active on here.

Calypso was, and always will be, the 2018 Smallear to my speckletail!

Regards,
Blueberry

Last edited by Blueberry; January 29th, 2018 at 04:22 PM.
Old January 29th, 2018, 04:43 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: The official Rouge-clan thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenfang View Post
(The long awaited Rouge-clan thread has arrived! I hope we all have some great fun here! I’ll begin.)

Stormstar padded out of his den. As leader, he had a lot of responsibility to his clan, whether the cats were exiled or they came of their own accord, the young leader knew they would always be welcome in rouge-clan.

@Razorclaw @Sasukewolf (madness) @Mystic @Pouncepaw @Boba Fett
Irisgaze was the very first awake and she was just sitting in the clearing, looking up at the trees and sky. She turned her attention to the footsteps she heard and realized it was Stormstar. Irisgaze padded over to him and dipped her head, ``Good morning Stormstar.`` She mewed, she knew that he was a very wise and responsible leader so she always had been friendly to him, also because he had accepted her for who she was and was now in Rouge-clan.
Old January 29th, 2018, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Irisgaze was the very first awake and she was just sitting in the clearing, looking up at the trees and sky. She turned her attention to the footsteps she heard and realized it was Stormstar. Irisgaze padded over to him and dipped her head, ``Good morning Stormstar.`` She mewed, she knew that he was a very wise and responsible leader so she always had been friendly to him, also because he had accepted her for who she was and was now in Rouge-clan.
“Thank you irisgaze,” stormstar meowed gratefully. “I’m glad that you were up. I would like you to go get my sister please, she is probably sleeping in the warrior’s den.”

Regards,
Blueberry
Old January 29th, 2018, 05:05 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:

“Thank you irisgaze,” stormstar meowed gratefully. “I’m glad that you were up. I would like you to go get my sister please, she is probably sleeping in the warrior’s den.”

``Oh yes, Of course.`` She mewed and padded over to the warriors den, she poked her head in before quietly stepping in. She carefully tip-toed through the sleeping warriors and to Squirrelblaze's nest. She gently nudged the deputy, ``Squirrelblaze, Stormstar wants you.`` She whispered quietly.
Old January 30th, 2018, 06:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
``Oh yes, Of course.`` She mewed and padded over to the warriors den, she poked her head in before quietly stepping in. She carefully tip-toed through the sleeping warriors and to Squirrelblaze's nest. She gently nudged the deputy, ``Squirrelblaze, Stormstar wants you.`` She whispered quietly.
“Huh... WHA?” Squirrelblaze jumped out of her nest. “IS IT LILLYBREEZE? IS HE HERE? BECAUSE IF HE IS ILL KILL HIM IN REVENGE FOR MOM!” She mewed rage and fear burning in her blue eyes, as she effectively woke up the entire clan with her yowling.

Regards,
Blueberry

Last edited by Blueberry; January 30th, 2018 at 07:51 AM.
Old January 30th, 2018, 08:58 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Killer begins to walk up to stormstar “ greetings my lord~ did something interesting happen it’s been a while since I’ve heard the lady yell like that “ he says with a playful almost deadly purr. “ or is something amiss?”
Old January 30th, 2018, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Killer begins to walk up to stormstar “ greetings my lord~ did something interesting happen it’s been a while since I’ve heard the lady yell like that “ he says with a playful almost deadly purr. “ or is something amiss?”
“No killer.” Stormstar sighed. “Just my sister haveing nightmares about that traitor that killed our mother. Tell me killer, are you loyal enough to rouge-clan to go on a special mission. Yes I know of your previous killing skills. And I am sorry to say that I have to keep an eye on my back, not just with you but with a few cats. And I hope you won’t take any offense to that, but I want YOU, to go kill that murdurus Lillybreeze, he is probably hanging around the old foxclan camp. I’ll show you where. But you will accompany me and a few other cats to kill Lillybreeze so that my sister and I can finally have peace from the nightmares that plague us. And I intend to let you know that my sister will be leading the clan if I die and she is an even better fighter then Lillybreeze. That’s why we agreed to have me be leader first, so when I die the clan will be lead by the best fighter I have ever known. So if you kill me on this trip she will hunt you down like prey, understand killer?” Stormstar hoped that killer didn’t want to kill him after that.

Regards,
Blueberry
Old January 30th, 2018, 10:35 AM
The Madness King

Quote:

“No killer.” Stormstar sighed. “Just my sister haveing nightmares about that traitor that killed our mother. Tell me killer, are you loyal enough to rouge-clan to go on a special mission. Yes I know of your previous killing skills. And I am sorry to say that I have to keep an eye on my back, not just with you but with a few cats. And I hope you won’t take any offense to that, but I want YOU, to go kill that murdurus Lillybreeze, he is probably hanging around the old foxclan camp. I’ll show you where. But you will accompany me and a few other cats to kill Lillybreeze so that my sister and I can finally have peace from the nightmares that plague us. And I intend to let you know that my sister will be leading the clan if I die and she is an even better fighter then Lillybreeze. That’s why we agreed to have me be leader first, so when I die the clan will be lead by the best fighter I have ever known. So if you kill me on this trip she will hunt you down like prey, understand killer?” Stormstar hoped that killer didn’t want to kill him after that.
He thinks a bit than smiles “ sure but I go alone. My ways of killing aren’t exactly kind or beautiful like yours. I may even grab a bite once she’s dead but if you truly wish to come so be it. I’ll do it but you must do something for me in return. “ he says with a soft wave of his tail as he begins to stand up His claws already out and eager to spill blood. “ anyway what did this tom do huh? What’s so special about this guy that gives you two nightmares? And I’m not planning on ending your life... yet. You have given me plenty of reasons why not to kill you but if you screw up and show mercy to this warrior I will kill him no matter what you say. If this one gives you nightmares he was mostly likely in your dreams before hmm? He will suffer greatly besides... I owe Squirrelblaze a lot. And If this gives me a chance to win her heart so be it .. than again I would do it either way even if you didn’t ask me to do it. I would kill him anyway, I may be a rouge but I ain’t some cold guy. I’m a killer with a duty to protect.. even if she doesn’t see me the way I see her”
Old January 30th, 2018, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He thinks a bit than smiles “ sure but I go alone. My ways of killing aren’t exactly kind or beautiful like yours. I may even grab a bite once she’s dead but if you truly wish to come so be it. I’ll do it but you must do something for me in return. “ he says with a soft wave of his tail as he begins to stand up His claws already out and eager to spill blood. “ anyway what did this tom do huh? What’s so special about this guy that gives you two nightmares? And I’m not planning on ending your life... yet. You have given me plenty of reasons why not to kill you but if you screw up and show mercy to this warrior I will kill him no matter what you say. If this one gives you nightmares he was mostly likely in your dreams before hmm? He will suffer greatly besides... I owe Squirrelblaze a lot. And If this gives me a chance to win her heart so be it .. than again I would do it either way even if you didn’t ask me to do it. I would kill him anyway, I may be a rouge but I ain’t some cold guy. I’m a killer with a duty to protect.. even if she doesn’t see me the way I see her”

“Lillybreeze was foxclan’s medicine cat. When our mother was an apprentice and her sister, mosskit, was about to be an apprentice, but a badger hit mosskit and broke her ribs. And when they brought mosskit to Lillybreeze the medicine cat decided that instead of mosskit living, it would just be easyer to drop her down a hole and let her die and stage a fox attack. But after Lillybreeze had left the hole where mosskit was our mother,Ravenfang found her sister. Ravenfang decided that if Lillybreeze was going to stage an attack then no one would believe Ravnfang if she told them. So she took her sister out of the hole and since her sister was already dead, she berried mosskit on her favorite spot. After Ravenfang became a warrior she went up to mosskit’s grave to Maurn mosskit. Then Lillybreeze snuck behind Ravenfang. Lillybreeze knew that Ravenfang knew that Lillybreeze had put mosskit in the hole to die. So to stop the truth from getting out Lillybreeze pushed Ravenfang off the cliff that mosskits grave was by. Ravenfang had never known that Lillybreeze had pushed her off the cliff.The leader of foxclan found ravenfang and took her back to camp. Redstar told Lillybreeze to help Ravenfang get better, and when ravenfang had fell ravenfang had broken her lower back. Lillybreeze decided that he would drown ravenfang, so while ravenfang slept Lillybreeze picked the warrior up and dragged her to the river that was on the edge of their territory, however the leader of foxclan had followed Lillybreeze as he dragged ravenfang to the river and the leader of foxclan stopped the evil medicine cat, and later exiled him. All was quiet for a while, they found that we were going to be born and found our father, Brackenspirit,and brought him to foxclan to be with mother. Then we were born and then made apprentices. One day Lillybreeze came back. And he brought an army of evil cats from a far off twoleg place. They killed our father, and Lillybreeze cornered mother and we didn’t know how to fight yet so we were hideing underneath her but the evil medicine cat didn’t know that. We saw him kill mother. He was being unfair. She couldn’t fight. She couldn’t even walk. And that medicine cat killed her and left with his army. They had wiped out the entire clan.” Stormstar’s eyes narrowed and his green eyes blazed with fury. “Squirrelblaze and I want him dead more then anything we have ever wanted in our entire lives.” Stormstar flexed his claws. “There WILL be no mercy!” Stormstar’s eyes glinted with hatred in the cold morning sun’s light.

Regards,
Blueberry

Last edited by Blueberry; January 30th, 2018 at 11:33 AM.
Old January 30th, 2018, 12:17 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

“Lillybreeze was foxclan’s medicine cat. When our mother was an apprentice and her sister, mosskit, was about to be an apprentice, but a badger hit mosskit and broke her ribs. And when they brought mosskit to Lillybreeze the medicine cat decided that instead of mosskit living, it would just be easyer to drop her down a hole and let her die and stage a fox attack. But after Lillybreeze had left the hole where mosskit was our mother,Ravenfang found her sister. Ravenfang decided that if Lillybreeze was going to stage an attack then no one would believe Ravnfang if she told them. So she took her sister out of the hole and since her sister was already dead, she berried mosskit on her favorite spot. After Ravenfang became a warrior she went up to mosskit’s grave to Maurn mosskit. Then Lillybreeze snuck behind Ravenfang. Lillybreeze knew that Ravenfang knew that Lillybreeze had put mosskit in the hole to die. So to stop the truth from getting out Lillybreeze pushed Ravenfang off the cliff that mosskits grave was by. Ravenfang had never known that Lillybreeze had pushed her off the cliff.The leader of foxclan found ravenfang and took her back to camp. Redstar told Lillybreeze to help Ravenfang get better, and when ravenfang had fell ravenfang had broken her lower back. Lillybreeze decided that he would drown ravenfang, so while ravenfang slept Lillybreeze picked the warrior up and dragged her to the river that was on the edge of their territory, however the leader of foxclan had followed Lillybreeze as he dragged ravenfang to the river and the leader of foxclan stopped the evil medicine cat, and later exiled him. All was quiet for a while, they found that we were going to be born and found our father, Brackenspirit,and brought him to foxclan to be with mother. Then we were born and then made apprentices. One day Lillybreeze came back. And he brought an army of evil cats from a far off twoleg place. They killed our father, and Lillybreeze cornered mother and we didn’t know how to fight yet so we were hideing underneath her but the evil medicine cat didn’t know that. We saw him kill mother. He was being unfair. She couldn’t fight. She couldn’t even walk. And that medicine cat killed her and left with his army. They had wiped out the entire clan.” Stormstar’s eyes narrowed and his green eyes blazed with fury. “Squirrelblaze and I want him dead more then anything we have ever wanted in our entire lives.” Stormstar flexed his claws. “There WILL be no mercy!” Stormstar’s eyes glinted with hatred in the cold morning sun’s light.
He listens to each word and slowly by the second he felt... like he was the same as the leader beside him. He looks at him than looks away sighing softly “ ..... look Smowstar I’m going to tell you something I never told anyone else so you better not tell anyone especially your sister understand?” He asks rather coldly as he looks at the sky “ ..... your past is almost like my own except they knew I was there. He was my own father after all. Not only did he destroy his own clan but he tore my mother apart right in front of me telling me... that this world is not for weaklings. I was forced to follow him to train under him like a slave .... I killed because I was scared... I killed because if I had fought back I would end up with the same fate as my mother who... even now I barely even knew... my nightmares are not of her or him they are only about the lives I was forced to take.... each day I question myself am I truly worthy of living? Am I worthy of this? Of a clan of something big and beautiful like this.... sometimes I would say no other times very rarely I’ll say yes... I have gotten my revenge but it’s not as sweet as you think especially when you have a mate and kits on the line.... I let anger, hate and pain take control of me and thus .... I’m alone now... my kits they were killed by his cats, my mate ... he killed her right in front of me and I didn’t even know until we were face to face ..... I let revenge take control and I didn’t even see my own family die as I attacked. I fought proudly as if I was protecting something... but I didn’t know that something was already gone... once the fight died down and his body was right in front of me... I was alone.” He looks at him “ I heard nothing but slience not a peep nothing coming to me saying something... anything. I ... I can’t even remember the face of my mother yet I can remember the words that tom said to me. He said “ Boy this world ain’t all flowers and rainbows in order to survive you gotta kill. You gotta end everything that weakens you and let the blood flow. That is life son... that is life “..... “ he looks down “ I understand your anger trust me I do but... to die for it. Is it truly worth it? You’re sister will be sad and will try to do something about it know she will. She is a stubborn one... let me do this alone. I’ve lived long enough and I believe I can kill him and live. He’s most likely old and weak so it will be a easy kill....” he begins to sit down. “ ... just don’t let anger take control... you’ll lose everything if you do”