Old April 6th, 2017, 12:02 AM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHeart & Friends View Post
@turtle
Greytail sat up from his nest and streched then padded out of the warriors den, some of his 'friends' had asked him if he wanted to go on a patrol of course he declined, the tom had gotten quite distant to many of his friends since his thoughts had been very mixed and not very nice thoughts he had already lost many of his friends to his anxiety a lot of the time he had just yelled at them this had been caused because of a thought that had come to him a few moons ago even now the thought echoed in his head Do they Really
care? or even what to be my friend?
, shaking his head the grey tom decided he would spend today trying to sort his thought maybe find some true friends Greytail let his paws guide him to the prey pile looking at all the delicious pieces of prey, he shoved his muzzle into the pile and picked up a small vole not one of his favourite meals to eat but it would do he began to walk and sat near a small tree giving him some sort of shade.
(sorry its short!)
The brown american curl slipped into the camp carrying a limp bird in his jaw as he made way towards the freshkill pile. His ears flickered slightly as the gentle breeze dances around them. His pale green eyes scanned the surrounding area in search of something to do. His gaze jumped from cat to cat that littered the area seeing none that really interested him. That was until his gaze landed onto the gray warrior that hid away in the shadows of the tree. Nodding to himself he turned and completed what little step away from the pile and released the limp creature on top of the rest. Clearing his throat slightly he twirled around and slowly crept forward before he stopped right in front of the warrior a small smile rested against his face. Dipping his head in greetings he glanced up at him "Why hello there!" His voice was soft and gentle no out of tune note were present as his gaze continue to study the warrior.
Old April 6th, 2017, 01:51 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

For a moment, Splotchfeather stared at the tom. Her yellow hues doe-like as she analyzed him physically. She seemed to be aloof, just staring at him without saying a word. She was contemplating whether or not to question him. He looked a bit confused. As if, maybe, he had been crying, but the she-cat quickly dismissed the thought. She was already standing in one place for far too long and needed to move her paws, so she hopped to her paws, mustering the biggest smile she could. ‘’That’s great! It is a nice day out here, isn’t it? The welcome of new-leaf...finally, and I thought I would had perished during No-leaf! But starclan’s for us all, and it’s amazing to have our ancestors looking down on us, don’t you think? Oh, I’m sorry! You probably don’t believe in starclan.-’’ The she-cat noticed her incessant rambling, and stopped to look away for a moment.

One thing that did click in her mind at the last moment was his stammering. Her ears perked at this and she gave him an odd look. He was definitely acting like Greystep--stuttering, seeming nervous, but that was what she picked up from his first impression. The calico sat down across from him, delicately bringing up a paw to give it a few gentle licks. She was pleased to hear that he didn’t mind talking to her. After all, she wouldn’t leave unless he chased her away. It wasn’t her forte to leave frowning faces.

Splotchfeather knew that deep within the soul of her heart that she had to be the sun that shined down on others’ lives. She knew that she had to help the helpless. She had to give hope to the hopeless. She had to make the stonest of hearts, crumble into dust, wishing to seek love again. Splotchfeather wished to be the definition of love. She could go around camp and dot on every cat that needed cheering up.

And, this tom...this tom in front of her seemed to need her. Maybe not need her, but she felt that he needed her. Like she felt every sad face needed her. As she put her paw down, she gave him a gentle smile. ‘’I might be scaring you off, and I just met you!’’ She hopped to her paws, wanting to bounce around. It was one of her weird quirks. Instead of running or trotting, she would hop on her paws, feeling herself as light as a feather. It was quite an amusing sight. ‘’It’s okay...I wouldn’t be surprised if you decided to leave,’’ she adds, her voice peppy, but her heart felt a pang. In all honesty, this she-cat did not like to be left alone. She did not like when other cats decided to leave. Then again, it was inevitable for it to happen and instead of pushing it away, Splotchfeather learned to accept it.

She learned to accept it, like death. Something that was bound to happen.

Splotchfeather looked around, her eyes fleeting to every cat and every corner. When she wasn’t moving excessively, she had to move something. Usually when she stopped bouncing around, she would move her eyes to different corners, her smile wide. She loved looking at the other cats, and she felt her heart warming at the sight. The calico placed her eyes firmly back on the tom in front of her, her tail thumping in small patterns behind her. ‘’Eh, New-leaf means more kits. How they quite amusing don’t you agree? Especially when they just want to cuddle, and you could sing to them, you could tell them stories, you can...watch them grow. I love being in the nursery and helping out the kits. And, singing to them, and telling them stories, and watching them interact with the wor-’’ Splotchfeather interrupted herself, her ears shot up in alarm. ‘’Wow! I haven’t even formally introduced myself to you. How rude of me!’’ Splotchfeather rolled her eyes at herself, aggravated for a moment before she hopped to her paws again, brushing her tail alongside her. ‘’I’m Splotchfeather, and it’s nice to meet you!’’ She says, her smile widening.

The tom didn’t look harmful. He looked quite normal to her, though she couldn’t read his mind. She couldn’t figure out what was truly wrong with him. She did notice him on the lanky side, and wondered if he was eating. The she-cat knew it wasn’t her place to ask him these questions, but her curiosity got the best of her. Before she could even stop herself, she asked him, ‘’Are you eating? You look hungry. Are you pale? Do you want me to go get you something from the fresh kill pile?’’ She was most likely prying into his business, and she didn’t want him to feel triggered. Splotchfeather once again shut her maw and awaited the oncoming of her invitation to leave. For a long time the female felt tense, but she settled herself down in a quiet stance. She never thought about what she said mostly, but it was something that she had to learn. ‘’Sorry!’’ She squeaked, and cringed at the way her voice pitched. ‘’I need to learn how to shut up sometimes.’’ She said more quietly, with a soft giggle.
She's staring at me.. He thought conscientiously, shifting his weight a bit and awkwardly glancing away, feeling his skin heat up with embarrassment, his eyes glancing towards his visible ribs and immediately feeling ashamed. Oh Starclan she's not going to want to talk to me. She's going to take one look at me and decide she doesn't want to talk to me. Even when he wasn't looking at her Yarrowpounce felt her eyes boring into him, as if picking him apart, that's what it felt like to him, she was dissecting him, scrutinizing him. It felt terrible just sitting there as she stared, his pelt burning hotter and his heart thundering in his chest as if a badger were bearing down on him. How long was it going to last? Was she.. Just going to sit there and stare at him? Flattening his ears, he didn't dare bring his eyes back up to hers.
And then she began talking, startling him and causing him to flinch slightly, looking up at her with wide eyes. The amount of talking was surprising too, it was like a river of word, causing him to blink a bit, trying to process what she was saying in his shock, but he only caught the tail end.
"Oh, no, no, um I definitely believe in Starclan miss." He offered her an unsure smile before looking away as she did, flexing his paws a bit against the ground.

But before he had looked away, he saw the odd look she had given him, gulping with a dry click in his throat. Cats always made that look when he spoke, he couldn't help that he got nervous when speaking to others and stumbled over his words sometimes and couldn't help saying too many 'ums' or 'uhs'. It wasn't a speech impediment, he simply just got so nervous it felt like he forgot how to speak normally. It got better the more he was able to talk with cats, but it's been so long since he has spoken to another cat. His gaze flickered back to her when she sat down, a bit of hope sparking in his chest. If she sat down, then that likely meant she wanted to stay and talk.. Right?

Now it was his turn to stare at her, his yellow eyes nervously looking over her demeanor, searching for signs of agitation, annoyance or disinterest, any sign that she did not currently wish to be here speaking with him, but he couldn't find a single thing that would hint towards that. Not a single one. Either she was good at hiding it, or she truly was interested in speaking to him. He truly, truly hoped it was the latter.

Splotchfeather might not know it, but he truly did need her, he was in a raging sea with no life raft, thrashing, trying to keep his head above water but was beginning to fail, growing exhausted. He needed something to keep him afloat or it truly would mean the end of him. All he needed was a nice cat. Someone to keep him talking, someone to give him hope, just someone. They could sit for hours on end not talking and he'd be happy, so long as he was in the company of someone who showed that they cared about him. He knew deep down in himself that he was sinking into a bottomless pit, he could feel the hopelessness rise in him, but he truly was helpless.
The tom blinked again as she spoke, his ears perking up as he realized he was staring at her, his ears now folding back awkwardly and his gaze sliding to the side before he shook his head, almost a desperate look in his eyes as he looked back to her as she hopped to her paws.
"N-No, you're not scaring me away, I-I promise!"
And at her next comment he would promptly shake his head again.
"I would never leave, I-I.. I like being able to talk to others. I-It's um.. It's nice to have company s-sometimes." His gaze fell to the ground, unable to stop himself from revealing that he really didn't get much company.

Why would she care if you don't get much company, what if she's just talking to you because she's bored and doesn't have better cats to talk to?
What if she actually doesn't care?

His mind rambled on, but he tried to ignore it. But seeing her glance around at all of the other cats, he couldn't help but acknowledge what his mind was telling him. What if she really was just talking to him out of boredom, that he was a last ditch effort to stave away the emptiness that accompanied boredom, that he was just a last resort because she had no one else to talk to. Shortly after these thoughts struck him, she was looking back at him, his yellow gaze briefly catching hers before he looked back at the ground, hearing the restless thumps of her tail. Maybe she's just getting bored of me. His mind thought helplessly.
Again, he heard her begin to speak, his head lifting slightly, bringing himself to look at her again, though it was certainly awkward how he kept looking at the ground or glancing away. Regardless, he was trying his best. However, what she was talking about struck a sore cord in his heart, his head nodding in agreement, but his lips quivering slightly, feeling the pain again, stabbing at him, almost making him want to cry, but he couldn't bring himself to do it in front of another cat. "Y-Yes.. Yes I l-like kits. He choked out quietly and forcing himself to take a breath to calm himself.
Clearing his throat, he forced his mind off of the subject of kits to register her name, trying to offer a smile to her.
"It's fine, i-it's.. It's um nice.. Nice to meet you Splotchf-feather. I'm uh..
Yarrowpounce.
" He would sit up in order to awkwardly dip his head to her, his front legs quivering a bit with the effort of sitting up.

Then the question that caught him off-guard, his mouth opening but words not coming out. His yellow gaze looked at his sides again before he quietly huffed and hung his head. He couldn't lie to her, even if he didn't know her, he didn't like lying. But it was a painful thing to admit, that he wasn't eating.
He didn't say anything for a long moment, not until after she squeaked out an apology, his gaze traveling back to her with a sigh.
"N-No, you're... You're okay. No I haven't um.. I haven't been eating like I should be. I was um.. Just about to go get some f-food from the pile." Slowly he would stand, all of his legs quivering now. He hadn't gotten up all day, aside from this morning when he came to lay in that spot. His legs hurt, they were stiff and he wasn't even old. Heaving out another breath, he simply stood there. "D-Did you uh.. Want anything from the pile?"

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old April 6th, 2017, 02:37 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
An ebony she-cat padded briskly around the camp, icy blue hues looking around everywhere. The clan had settled quite well into the clan and it was getting quite hard to keep up with everyone and everything. For the deputy though, duties seemed to be coming together and being completed with ease.
Auroraflame slowed to a slow walk as she realised that most things were in order. As she reached a more deserted part of the clearing, the she-cat finally stopped walking and took her time to sit down, wrapping her tail around her paws as a faint smile grew on her maw.
Now that all her work was done, the deputy longed more than ever to talk to someone. Her duties had been keeping her busy but she had always managed to spare a little time for friends and family. However, now that she was completely free, she wanted to use her time wisely and have a nice chat with someone.
Perhaps she should go hunting? But then again, the idea didn't really appeal to her since her paws were already being overworked. Maybe she should go to Ebonypaw and see if she could help her put her paws at ease? No, she didn't want to bother the young cat, she was probably busy enough herself. Or maybe she should walk up to someone and start up a conversation with them? But then again, as she scanned the clearing with her icy gaze, she found that most cats were either occupied or doing something that showed they didn't eant to be disturbed. The she-cat felt herself letting out a shallow sigh, was there really no one to talk to?

@Duskflight
Meanwhile, across the clearing, a familiar brown tabby padded out of the leader's den, a neutral look upon his face, though it seemed strange on the normally cheery, bright-eyed leader. His tail flicked back and forth slowly as he made his way to the fresh kill pile, clearly in thought as his emerald eyes seemed somewhat vacant. There was one main thing occupying Grousestar's mind and that was the Syndicate. Oh how much trouble they were causing at the moment, had he known who they were before they settled into this territory he surely wouldn't have settled here. He had gone in with hopes that they were friendly, or that they were at least decent enough neighbors. And even after he had encountered Hannibal and Onyx, he had hopes that maybe they were just outliers in the whole group, but with the current border activity.. He's losing that positive outlook of them. In fact, it's sparking something that the leader has truly never known before, and that was hatred.
Regardless of his thoughts, he bent down and picked out a shrew, lifted his head and caught the sight of his deputy. His thoughts were swept aside momentarily and a smile touched his lips and his tail lifted slightly. It had been a while since he was able to speak with her, in fact, he hadn't had a chance to since they had met the two Syndicate cats in their territory. So without hesitation, Grousestar approached, dipping his head respectively before settling beside her, of course making sure it was okay with her before doing so. Once he had dropped the shrew, he would say quite cheerily, "Greetings Auroraflame! Long time no speak hm?"
The tom would look over with that brightness back in his eyes, the oddly neutral look from before gone, swept under the rug as if it never occurred.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old April 6th, 2017, 03:50 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
She's staring at me.. He thought conscientiously, shifting his weight a bit and awkwardly glancing away, feeling his skin heat up with embarrassment, his eyes glancing towards his visible ribs and immediately feeling ashamed. Oh Starclan she's not going to want to talk to me. She's going to take one look at me and decide she doesn't want to talk to me. Even when he wasn't looking at her Yarrowpounce felt her eyes boring into him, as if picking him apart, that's what it felt like to him, she was dissecting him, scrutinizing him. It felt terrible just sitting there as she stared, his pelt burning hotter and his heart thundering in his chest as if a badger were bearing down on him. How long was it going to last? Was she.. Just going to sit there and stare at him? Flattening his ears, he didn't dare bring his eyes back up to hers.
And then she began talking, startling him and causing him to flinch slightly, looking up at her with wide eyes. The amount of talking was surprising too, it was like a river of word, causing him to blink a bit, trying to process what she was saying in his shock, but he only caught the tail end.
"Oh, no, no, um I definitely believe in Starclan miss." He offered her an unsure smile before looking away as she did, flexing his paws a bit against the ground.

But before he had looked away, he saw the odd look she had given him, gulping with a dry click in his throat. Cats always made that look when he spoke, he couldn't help that he got nervous when speaking to others and stumbled over his words sometimes and couldn't help saying too many 'ums' or 'uhs'. It wasn't a speech impediment, he simply just got so nervous it felt like he forgot how to speak normally. It got better the more he was able to talk with cats, but it's been so long since he has spoken to another cat. His gaze flickered back to her when she sat down, a bit of hope sparking in his chest. If she sat down, then that likely meant she wanted to stay and talk.. Right?

Now it was his turn to stare at her, his yellow eyes nervously looking over her demeanor, searching for signs of agitation, annoyance or disinterest, any sign that she did not currently wish to be here speaking with him, but he couldn't find a single thing that would hint towards that. Not a single one. Either she was good at hiding it, or she truly was interested in speaking to him. He truly, truly hoped it was the latter.

Splotchfeather might not know it, but he truly did need her, he was in a raging sea with no life raft, thrashing, trying to keep his head above water but was beginning to fail, growing exhausted. He needed something to keep him afloat or it truly would mean the end of him. All he needed was a nice cat. Someone to keep him talking, someone to give him hope, just someone. They could sit for hours on end not talking and he'd be happy, so long as he was in the company of someone who showed that they cared about him. He knew deep down in himself that he was sinking into a bottomless pit, he could feel the hopelessness rise in him, but he truly was helpless.
The tom blinked again as she spoke, his ears perking up as he realized he was staring at her, his ears now folding back awkwardly and his gaze sliding to the side before he shook his head, almost a desperate look in his eyes as he looked back to her as she hopped to her paws.
"N-No, you're not scaring me away, I-I promise!"
And at her next comment he would promptly shake his head again.
"I would never leave, I-I.. I like being able to talk to others. I-It's um.. It's nice to have company s-sometimes." His gaze fell to the ground, unable to stop himself from revealing that he really didn't get much company.

Why would she care if you don't get much company, what if she's just talking to you because she's bored and doesn't have better cats to talk to?
What if she actually doesn't care?

His mind rambled on, but he tried to ignore it. But seeing her glance around at all of the other cats, he couldn't help but acknowledge what his mind was telling him. What if she really was just talking to him out of boredom, that he was a last ditch effort to stave away the emptiness that accompanied boredom, that he was just a last resort because she had no one else to talk to. Shortly after these thoughts struck him, she was looking back at him, his yellow gaze briefly catching hers before he looked back at the ground, hearing the restless thumps of her tail. Maybe she's just getting bored of me. His mind thought helplessly.
Again, he heard her begin to speak, his head lifting slightly, bringing himself to look at her again, though it was certainly awkward how he kept looking at the ground or glancing away. Regardless, he was trying his best. However, what she was talking about struck a sore cord in his heart, his head nodding in agreement, but his lips quivering slightly, feeling the pain again, stabbing at him, almost making him want to cry, but he couldn't bring himself to do it in front of another cat. "Y-Yes.. Yes I l-like kits. He choked out quietly and forcing himself to take a breath to calm himself.
Clearing his throat, he forced his mind off of the subject of kits to register her name, trying to offer a smile to her.
"It's fine, i-it's.. It's um nice.. Nice to meet you Splotchf-feather. I'm uh..
Yarrowpounce.
" He would sit up in order to awkwardly dip his head to her, his front legs quivering a bit with the effort of sitting up.

Then the question that caught him off-guard, his mouth opening but words not coming out. His yellow gaze looked at his sides again before he quietly huffed and hung his head. He couldn't lie to her, even if he didn't know her, he didn't like lying. But it was a painful thing to admit, that he wasn't eating.
He didn't say anything for a long moment, not until after she squeaked out an apology, his gaze traveling back to her with a sigh.
"N-No, you're... You're okay. No I haven't um.. I haven't been eating like I should be. I was um.. Just about to go get some f-food from the pile." Slowly he would stand, all of his legs quivering now. He hadn't gotten up all day, aside from this morning when he came to lay in that spot. His legs hurt, they were stiff and he wasn't even old. Heaving out another breath, he simply stood there. "D-Did you uh.. Want anything from the pile?"

‘’Yarrowpounce.’’ The she-cat repeated slowly with a nod of her head. The name was peculiar, but then again, her own name was peculiar. It was a cool type of peculiar. A lot better than her own name. Splotchfeather truly did not like her name. Whenever she did hear a cool name, she locked it away in her brain, hoping to use it to her inspiration someday. The she-cat let out a pleasant giggle. ‘’I like your name.’’ She wanted to know how it fit him, but she decided to ask that another time.

At the moment, he tried to get up to get food. Splotchfeather watched him with a genuine care in her eyes. She padded around him, circling him before she brushed past him gently, halting him in place. She seen the slight wobbling in his legs. She seen the sad look in his face, and she wondered what ever could had made him...depressed. It was her job to cheer up anyone in need. She loved to help and care for others, so she beckoned him to sit down. ‘’Why don’t you just relax? I can go get something for you.’’ She told him, smiling faintly. Cats like him, she had to be careful with. This she learned from Greystep. Splotchfeather couldn’t just use her outburst of energy to make new friends. She would scare them away.

The she-cat made a slight flinch, but she trotted towards the fresh-kill pile, looking back once to give the tom a bright smile, before her eyes settled onto the pile. Her tail swished behind her, slowly as she scanned around what he might like. ‘’I didn’t ask him what he wanted. Oh, yeah, that’s great, Splotchy. You’re so smart!’’ She scoffed at herself. A few cats had been staring at her, thinking she was being...delusional. Splotchfeather threw them a smile, showing her white fang before she decided to pick up a small grouse. ‘’Maybe he liked birds…’’ She says, feeling a slight uncertainty within her. The calico feline prodded at the dead bird with her paw to make sure it was in good condition. Upon doing this, she picked it an trotted back to the tom, setting the bird at his paws gently.

‘’I don’t know if you liked birds. They had squirrel, rats, some other creatures--oh goodness! I should had gotten you a squirrel, shouldn’t I? What if you don’t like birds! I did this all wrong! Maybe I should go get you a squirrel too just in case you don’t like the bird. You don’t have to eat the bird, I just didn’t want you wasting your energy when you’re literally in no shape to…’’ Splotchfeather let out a frustrated sigh, closing her eyes, and breathing. The feline had to remind herself that she needed to learn how to not ramble on about nonsense. Quietly she put her head down, giggling softly. ‘’You can tell me to shut up when you want me to.’’ She looked back up at him with her yellow orbs. Many times she wished that other cats would tell her that she was talking to much. She didn’t want to be known as a cat who talked others ears off!

Splotchfeather was somewhat liked by the clan. She gave a sweet smile to everyone she passed, and she always walked with a bounce in her step. Her voice was just as sweet and caring, not to mention that her voice was needed to sing the blues away whenever someone needed a light at the end of the tunnel. The she-cat was a caregiver. Everyone she came into contact with, she accepted them into her heart, no matter how much they were annoyed with her.

As her eyes roam over Yarrowpounce, she wondered how he even got...that way. She wanted to ask, but knew it wasn’t right to pry. So, instead, she sat down, wrapping her tail loosely around her paws. ‘’Don’t worry about me, I’m not hungry.’’ She rolled her eyes playfully. ‘’I have enough food to last me for days.’’ She giggled, hinting at her stomach. Though she wasn’t that large of a cat. Her fur was thick, soft, and downy. This she-cat did love to eat though, and she never turned down a meal. So, when she did turn down this meal, she only did it so that she can be close to him, and tend to anything that he might need.

After all, she felt a small feeling inside her that Yarrowpounce needed her. She would do everything in her power to loosen him up, for him to talk to her smoothly--happily. For him to embrace her welcoming herself into his life. As she stared down at him, she knew she had a lot to work on with the tom. She just hoped that he was an easier case than with Greystep. That wasn’t easy at all. The calico let out a giggle, remembering the way she tried to get the older warrior to open up to her. He had been a stuttering mess, but that was alright. Splotchfeather was happy to have him as one of her best friends.

‘’You have to eat everyday. Morning, midday, and night.’’ She advised him. It was ashamed that he looked unhealthy. An unhealthy type of skinny. She didn’t want to see him with ribs and bones. ‘’And, if I see you around and you haven’t ate, I will force something down that throat of yours.’’ She says, her voice full of playfulness. She wasn’t going to necessarily force food down his throat. That would be plain wrong, but she would make sure he ate and that he would get stronger daily.

It was abnormal, she could feel that he might think this. That this feline, just met him, and was already forcing him to change some things in his life. Splotchfeather did not know what he was going through in his time. She wasn’t around for that, but she wanted to be there for him now. ‘’I don’t see how you cannot eat though...Food is amazing.’’ She sheepishly grinned and giggled. In order to get on a lighter subject, the she-cat settled herself down, so that she was laying on her stomach. She folded her paws neatly in front of her. ‘’So, how was your morning mister Yarrowpounce?’’ She tilted her head slightly, giving him her utmost attention. So far, so good. She wasn’t bouncing off every corner like she normally would. It felt nice to sit around, though her tail still thumped slightly from her lack of movement.
Old April 7th, 2017, 06:08 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Meanwhile, across the clearing, a familiar brown tabby padded out of the leader's den, a neutral look upon his face, though it seemed strange on the normally cheery, bright-eyed leader. His tail flicked back and forth slowly as he made his way to the fresh kill pile, clearly in thought as his emerald eyes seemed somewhat vacant. There was one main thing occupying Grousestar's mind and that was the Syndicate. Oh how much trouble they were causing at the moment, had he known who they were before they settled into this territory he surely wouldn't have settled here. He had gone in with hopes that they were friendly, or that they were at least decent enough neighbors. And even after he had encountered Hannibal and Onyx, he had hopes that maybe they were just outliers in the whole group, but with the current border activity.. He's losing that positive outlook of them. In fact, it's sparking something that the leader has truly never known before, and that was hatred.
Regardless of his thoughts, he bent down and picked out a shrew, lifted his head and caught the sight of his deputy. His thoughts were swept aside momentarily and a smile touched his lips and his tail lifted slightly. It had been a while since he was able to speak with her, in fact, he hadn't had a chance to since they had met the two Syndicate cats in their territory. So without hesitation, Grousestar approached, dipping his head respectively before settling beside her, of course making sure it was okay with her before doing so. Once he had dropped the shrew, he would say quite cheerily, "Greetings Auroraflame! Long time no speak hm?"
The tom would look over with that brightness back in his eyes, the oddly neutral look from before gone, swept under the rug as if it never occurred.
The ebony feline had momentarily find herself a small pebble to play with, rolling it under her paw. Despite feeling occupied, Auroraflame couldn't help but feel rather awkward. After all, she was sitting all by herself in the clearing, having nothing but a boring pebble to look at. But then again, Auroraflame was a slightly awkward cat. As funny as she could be, she was still slightly awkward. Wasn't everyone?
A familiar voice quickly brought the deputy out of her thoughts and she looked up excitedly, eager to create a conversation with this particular cat. "Hello Grousestar! Indeed it has been a while," Auroraflame said enthusiastically, her excitement that someone had finally approached her to talk, exploding within her. The longer she thougt about, the more she realised that it really had been ages since the two had talked. Auroraflame was almost certain that the last time they had exchanged words was when they had gone into the territory to get rid of some particular cats who were stirring up trouble. "How have you been? I trust that the weather has been treating you well," the deputy continued cheerily.
She herself had been dealing quite well with the change in seasons. Leaf-bare had gone and now new-leaf had come into the picture. Prey had come back out and the deputy wasn't as thin as she had been in the middle of leaf-bare. With the increase in prey, there had been much more prey to go around. Of course, the deputy always made sure that others ate before her, and if she didn't, she was always taking the smallest piece of the pile. Sure it meant she was probably skinner than most of her clanmates, but it was enough for her. As long as her clan was happy and well-fed, then so was she.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old April 7th, 2017, 11:02 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

A large smooth-coated silver tom bounced happily off from a side of a mountain. He looked back once, seeing a few rocks tumble after him, and he jumped to the next rocky surface. It was never easy for most to climb rocky mountains or, well, run along them. That did not matter to Umbraice because he felt like he ruled the world. Everything he went across, he owned. Figuratively. He knew being a leader was a hard job in itself. He knew that Grousestar was busy everyday, and perhaps never landed a break. And, what about the deputy? Auroraflame was a hard worker, she was pretty kind to from what he observed of her. He wondered if she ever was cut a break? The tom doubted it because high ranks were always busy. High ranks weren’t his forte if he couldn’t have fun every day.

As for right now, the tom wasn’t enduring fun. More so, he was being reckless. Hopping on each rock with ease, and watching others fall around him. He moved his head in order to not be hit by one. ‘’That was a close one.’’ He grumbles before he hopped on the last big rock before he would make it to the ground. Even then, he stopped for a moment to embrace the world around him. Green pastures, yellow pastures, mountains, trees, flowers--all the above that amazed him. How come he haven’t been doing this often? Just allowing himself to admire his surroundings and to take notice where he was. ‘’Wow.’’ was his simple reply. A reply that would had been longer if he hadn’t heard the crack of another rock falling. This one was a larger rock, and before he could allow himself to get hurt, he instantly jump off the last rock and started running back to the clearing as fast as he could. ‘’Later, suckers!’’ He called back, overjoyed with the recent adventure he took.

Umbraice loved living on the daring side. It was apart of his athletic ability. The tom had succeeded in learning the power of running sideways along a rocky, tough surface. At first, he banged his head a couple times, and most likely almost died, but he pulled through, and found himself doing it often.

Just last week, the tom was attack by a venomous snake. Perhaps, it was his fault for prodding it too much, asking for trouble. Umbraice did not want to relive that memory, and apart of him felt that he wouldn’t be the tom that he was today if he allowed himself to never be so...reckless. Only, he wasn’t reckless. He would truly take offense if anyone called him that. Being reckless was being idiotic. Umbraice was none of those. He liked to think of himself as a cool and mellow tom that loved a side danger.

Nothing wrong with that, eh?

As he padded back in camp, the tom felt his muscles rippling, and the tension they carried. After a tough workout he endured that day, they were fatigued and all he wanted to do was eat and sleep. The tom went up towards the fresh kill pile and grabbed for a small bird--whatever bird it was? He did not know, but he was ready to eat. A few of the cats watched him, and he tried to throw a smile if only his mouth wasn’t ruffled.

Umbraice was...defeated for the day. Yet, he was proud, and he couldn’t wait for what he would do the next day. Most likely out for a simple run? Perhaps, chase birds or butterflies? Or maybe associate himself with his clan mates? That sounded plausible, but Umbraice never liked to socialize much. He was friendly, but he was a cat of action. Enough said.

The tom stretched his limbs before settling down at a good spot, and he quietly began picking at his food, absorbed in it as if it were the only thing in the world. His world.

@Empress Of Evil
Old April 7th, 2017, 11:36 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky

A little tomkit bounded out of the nursery, his brown splotched fur ruffled. He glanced around nervously, and then chose to hide behind the apprentices' den. He giggled softly and then kept quiet, waiting for his younger sibling to come out to find him.
@Gull

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Old April 7th, 2017, 11:43 PM
Smol

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsATryp View Post
A little tomkit bounded out of the nursery, his brown splotched fur ruffled. He glanced around nervously, and then chose to hide behind the apprentices' den. He giggled softly and then kept quiet, waiting for his younger sibling to come out to find him.
@Gull
No more than ten seconds later, another kit padded out of the nursery. This one was quite similar to the earlier kit. "Hm..Where did he go.." The kit mewed, now prowling about the clearing, eyes narrowed. She sniffed the air, as if that would help in making her seem a bit menacing. She wondered if they were even supposed to be out of the nursery, shaking her thoughts away and returning to the task at hand: finding her littermate. "Here I come, Turtlekit!" She mewed, bounding towards the apprentices' den, but not looking behind it. She looked outwards, towards the other dens and decided to stay still, planning out her next courses of action.
Old April 7th, 2017, 11:50 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gull View Post
No more than ten seconds later, another kit padded out of the nursery. This one was quite similar to the earlier kit. "Hm..Where did he go.." The kit mewed, now prowling about the clearing, eyes narrowed. She sniffed the air, as if that would help in making her seem a bit menacing. She wondered if they were even supposed to be out of the nursery, shaking her thoughts away and returning to the task at hand: finding her littermate. "Here I come, Turtlekit!" She mewed, bounding towards the apprentices' den, but not looking behind it. She looked outwards, towards the other dens and decided to stay still, planning out her next courses of action.
Turtlekit held his breath as her sister came closer. He struggled to stay still, but managed. He relaxed slightly when her gaze wasn't in his direction, but kept silent. Shes right there.. Gotta be quiet! He thought to himself, now still as a statue. Be quiet Turtlekit.. Being sneaky is good! It'll help you be a good warrior!

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Old April 8th, 2017, 12:07 AM
Smol

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsATryp View Post
Turtlekit held his breath as her sister came closer. He struggled to stay still, but managed. He relaxed slightly when her gaze wasn't in his direction, but kept silent. Shes right there.. Gotta be quiet! He thought to himself, now still as a statue. Be quiet Turtlekit.. Being sneaky is good! It'll help you be a good warrior!
Gullkit continued to look out accross the clearing, tail swishing slightly. "Where did you go?" She mewed again, ears twitching. She'd turn her gaze behind her, realizing that she did not look behind the apprentices' den. She'd prowl to behind the apprentices den, finding Turtlekit. She'd mew again, "Found you!" To hopefully get his attention.