Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Time Becomes Meaningless...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:04 AM
*insert creative name...
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 12:42 AM
medical malpractice...
Last post by redshiftreign
Yesterday 11:21 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by paris
Yesterday 11:12 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Yesterday 11:07 PM

Old November 18th, 2020, 08:12 AM
Slayer To Stake

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

~Foxpaw walked out the nursery and into the clearing , she heard her name so she was gonna see why.~ Ma'am , did you call me. ~she said to fly-fur as she walked towards her. then she saw lionstorm and looked at him , after she quickly shifted her focus on fly-fur~ Rapid-kit is being good , and so are the rest of them as well. ~she said as she waited for the warrior to respond~
@BILL. @Rainquail

Last edited by Astraea; January 11th, 2021 at 09:21 PM.
Old November 18th, 2020, 04:05 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

"He..he is. Y-yeah." Eagleflower murmured, tone almost wistful. He hadn't talked to the tom since he'd been healed, which had left him a worried mess. Perhaps Fawnsqueak was still uncomfortable from when the warrior had tried to console him. "I-it'll probably be your...your first time swimming too, then?" The brown tom inquired, a small spark of curiosity burning in his chest. He didn't know much about Mossygrove's background- only what Lionstar had said to the clan. Which left him, embarrassingly, wanting to know more. How rude of him... ...I should let the poor molly be

"I c-could, I mean, I-I-I...Icouldteachyoutoswimifyou'dlike." The warrior blurted, immediately cursing himself for doing so. This was the opposite of leaving the she-cat be. Clearing his throat, he nodded a little too eagerly at the grey she's next question. "L-lionstar is...he's f-fair. He's a good...a good leader. He does what he t-thinks is b-best...for us. And it usually is. A-although he may not always be...the...the n-nicest, he's a good cat. I-I like him." His ears pricked up as he remembered Mossygrove's mention of Sootflare.
"Oh! Uh, um...well, S-sootflare is kinda like a dad to us a-a-all. He's really very n-nice."
"Oh, uhm, that might be good," Mossygrove nodded, nervous about the concept of swimming. She was hoping to avoid it altogether, but... "I guess I have to learn sooner or later, don't I?" She tried to add some humor to her tone of voice, so that it wouldn't sound bitter. She listened as he continued about the leader and deputy, smiling when he compared Sootflare to everyone's dad. That was amusing. This cat seemed very friendly, and easy to talk to as well.

"I have to figure out the...nest situation, and kind of get used to things a little, but how about...we meet tomorrow at sunhigh for a swimming lesson, then?" She grinned kindly, though her eyes always had a quiet sadness to them. She wasn't looking forward to swimming, particularly, but she was looking forward to spending some time with Eagleflower. Maybe she could finally make a proper friend.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old November 18th, 2020, 11:52 PM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

// @Cobra
Well this cat was happy. Not just happy, but exuberant, like she was living in her own world to spite the real one--which, actually, was exactly Ottersplash's plan! He found himself wanting to soak in her infectious energy. Otter's stance was casual and open, welcoming, his fluffy tail gliding through the air when he responded: "Ottersplash! That's me. Sometimes I go by 'worst hunter in RiverClan', but you can call me Otter if you want."

He laughed off the self-deprecation to show he didn't mean it. Or... well, didn't mean it much. Otter still tasted shame in the back of his mouth where the fish had been, just moments before he tripped in the water and lost it. But that didn't matter now! Ottersplash just found that when befriending cats, making fun of yourself was a good way to start. Foolproof, ya know? It made 'em laugh. Sometimes, like with Frozenpaw, they agreed--but just as long as the smile was there, too, Otter didn't mind. "What are you up to, Minkfire? Oh. And nice to meet you by the way," he mewed, winking.

Old November 19th, 2020, 02:27 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Right, well. As much as Lionstorm liked Flyfur, he was kind of done about talking the baby he didn't like.

"I'll see you around, Flyfur." He nodded to her shortly before he slipped away, just in time to escape the dumb baby.

[ @Rainquail, @~Fox~, ending this here on lion's end ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old November 19th, 2020, 06:46 AM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Charredpaw was home at last or at least he thought,there was the darkenss in him that wanted to be free,the wanted to kill Lionstorm.Was it for goslingkit or something else,a voice said something to him, Do it Kill him now! "No,im home...i cant are you crazy! *He yelled outloud Charredpaw scream seemed to make the voice stop. Was he going insane NO im not he protested in his mind*

// @BILL.

when does man become a monster?
i am your darkest moment
the monster that always draws near
any last words?

✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
Old November 19th, 2020, 08:24 AM
eternally tired

(aCk sorry for the wait!)

Sparrowskip was going crazy. Was no one going to believe him? The plants were definitely talking to him! I mean, they weren’t talking to him today but they usually do! Sparrowskip spotted Lionstorm in the distance and ran over to him. "Hey Lionstorm! How's it going? Uh listen, no one believes me on this but i'm pretty sure the plants are talking. Can't you hear them?" @BILL.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old November 19th, 2020, 09:40 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

// open for 1-3 warriors — please read open post!
— @hope (just in case ya wanna throw day at him)
— @implimm (in case ya want sassy in on this as well)
Beanpaw
________

The siamese was axiously kneading the sand-like ground beneath him. He was... what, 12? 13? moons old, and he wasn’t a warrior yet. What... what did he have to do? Was there a thing? Maybe?? Some sort of test? Quiz? ...Quest??? He was uncertain. But he was tired of being an apprentice. He wanted to make Grizz proud, to make Dayheart proud! Maybe even Lionst,,orm and Sootstar. Wow, it was still odd to say Lionstorm. Aaanyway. Yeah! So he just... He kinda,, waddled up to someone. "Uh, hi! How do it, become a warrior,?"

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old November 19th, 2020, 09:47 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeleaf View Post
Lotusheart would've let it go any other time but something told her not to. Was it anger? It felt like it.
"What didn't you want?" she asked in an unusually cold and emotionless voice, her face completely blank.
Crap. Berryscorch hadn’t thought Lotusheart would be the type to press for the full thing. Oh well. All she had to do was come up with some excuse that sounded reasonable enough. ”I’m not entirely sure why the logic of this made any sense back then, but I hadn’t wanted anyone to think I was cheating—which, I’m not even sure exactly how cheating would be possible in a battle?? I guess my apprentice-aged self thought that winning all those battles would seem suspicious somehow. Combined with the fact that the last fight was dragging on for a while, I decided to just let Gingerfrost take the win.” Hopefully that was a reasonable enough story. And it wasn’t exactly a lie. Just wasn’t the whole truth.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old November 19th, 2020, 10:26 PM
Engine engine number nine

Status: Coming back to roleplaying in the next couple of days.
Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peril View Post
l Fallenpaw l
The she-cat smiled. "Yeah, they are really small. If you think you're small, that's an advantage! The cats you attack won't be able to see you." she said happily.
(I know we nearly just started, but I gotta wrap this up. He's ready for his finale)

Tinypaw nodded. "yep. I'll be the fiercest warrior among the otter cats.", he meowed. He may be small, but he put up quite a fight.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old November 19th, 2020, 10:32 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysian View Post
// open for 1-3 warriors — please read open post!
— @hope (just in case ya wanna throw day at him)
— @implimm (in case ya want sassy in on this as well)
Beanpaw
________

The siamese was axiously kneading the sand-like ground beneath him. He was... what, 12? 13? moons old, and he wasn’t a warrior yet. What... what did he have to do? Was there a thing? Maybe?? Some sort of test? Quiz? ...Quest??? He was uncertain. But he was tired of being an apprentice. He wanted to make Grizz proud, to make Dayheart proud! Maybe even Lionst,,orm and Sootstar. Wow, it was still odd to say Lionstorm. Aaanyway. Yeah! So he just... He kinda,, waddled up to someone. "Uh, hi! How do it, become a warrior,?"
Lionstorm squinted at the little pointed nerd when he approached him. "Has Sassyfire not chucked you into your final assessment yet?" Well, that was an issue. If Sassyfire didn't come and collect their apprentice he might steal Bean for himself.

[ @implimm in case sassy wants to save bean from Lion ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules