Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM

Old March 8th, 2020, 03:13 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Finder

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post

name: BumbleFrost
clan: RiverClan
Personality (brief): Workaholic | Traditional | Stubborn | Respectful | Compassionate | Loyal | Uptight (somewhat) | Cautious | Socially awkward
More detailed description on her page ^
Appearance: [x]
role: Friend or possible love interest of ThistleStep??
additional information: nothing I can think of
Plot ideas?: It depends on what she's accepted as but maybe ThistleStep, once they get to know each other more, might inquire about the Tom (bumbles brother) he saw with BumbleFrost that time resulting in BumbleFrost possibly opening up about it?
Both may be able to bond over their shared views of beliefs, honouring their family's names and the warrior code? It would be interesting for BumbleFrost to possibly have an encounter with ThistleStep while she's annoyed and see her express her disagreement of her parents ideals of her only being a proper use to the clan if she's popping kits out in a discussion with ThistleStep.
These are only rough ideas but so far all I can think of, maybe more ideas would come up after Roleplaying them a bit c:

@BILL.
Accepted!!!

let me know when you want to continue these two!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
name:
Eaglespark
Clan:
ThunderClan
personality:
Eaglespark is rather intelligent. She finds herself interested in the strangest things, seeking the answer to life's most dire questions. Why is she alive? What is her purpose? Her intelligence can be shown in the advice she tends to give, even without being asked for it. What is the point of holding an opinion if you do not share it? Eaglespark does not dwell on silly fantasies- life is what it is, and you cannot spend your time dreaming for something more. She is also quite tolerant. A fiery-tempered cat may go on and on yelling in her face, and yet she will sit there with a blank expression, occasionally even thanking them for sharing their opinion of her, She neither cares nor will change herself based on what others think. This is the way that she was made, and that is how she will be.
Due to her realistic view of life, she does not find humor in many things. It is rare to get a laugh out of her, and when you get one, it will only be for a split heartbeat. Many times, Eaglespark will simply disprove the joke with logic, removing all humor from it and replacing it with some existential theories. Alongside this, she is quite emotionless- things don't really phase her. It is not uncommon to see her with a blank expression. Eaglespark also finds herself being quite interested in death. She will oftentimes stare at the fresh-kill pile, questioning what happens after things die. Eaglespark enjoys 'experimenting' on certain dead items, tearing apart carcasses in the territory or watching fungi grow on a rotten piece of prey. It's all just a part of her curiosity.
brief description:
Eaglespark is a large, burly she-cat with fluffy fur. Her pelt is mainly a red-brown in color with a lighter shade on her chest, underbelly, and undertail. She has darker patches on her paws, tail, and snout, as well as the fur in her ears. Eaglespark's eyes are a deep, piercing blue.
role:
Friend for Falconpaw. She would be a positive influence for him, helping to lead him away from his beliefs in her own strange way. Depending on the development, she may grow to be a sister-like role model for him?
additional information:
None.
plot ideas?:
- Meet at the border, Falconpaw says his usual things about she-cats and Eaglespark doesn't have a reaction to it- she simply questions why he believes such things, and what purpose there is to holding such beliefs.
- Start meeting on more occasions and she shares knowledge with him, he possibly starts to look up to her?
- More determined through roleplay.

--

name:
Duskstar
Clan:
ThunderClan
personality:
Duskstar is a strong she-cat. Almost nothing can get past her- whether it's a lie, a secret, or a mystery. She can quickly solve problems and is observant of events and emotions, sometimes being able to read even the most expressionless of cats. She is not afraid to call out a cat on their mistakes, though it will always be with light teasing and loving names. Duskstar is not easily fooled. She will distrust any and everyone until they are proven to be trustworthy. However, that will not stop her from caring about others she feels need help.
She will oftentimes fight against the leader's choice or openly question it if she feels the need, not being afraid to speak up about her opinion on issues. If there is a battle or a skirmish that she believes is needless, Duskstar will not partake in it, not enjoying the thought of blood being shed with no good reason. Besides this, she is courageous, fighting any battle she partakes in with all of her strength. However, Duskstar will often act without thinking, not planning her actions or their consequences before making a decision. She will always try to make up for her mistakes.
brief description:
Duskstar is a tall, slender she-cat with medium-length fur. Her tail is only half of the average size due to not growing completely for unknown reasons. Her pelt is primarily grey which ginger, white, and darker grey patches dappled along it, as well as dark brown tabby markings. She has deep hazel eyes. Duskstar has many scars, though they are all hidden by her pelt.
role:
Friend to Lionstar.
additional information:
None.
plot ideas?:
- Gives her ideas about how to make her Clan stronger.
- Helps occasionally.
- Can talk trash about Icebutt together.
- More developed through roleplay.
eagle and falcon are going to be one hell of a time
the morbid robot and the emotionally damaged baby

and ofc dusk is always accepted, but i hope she's ready for Fawnstrees
Old March 8th, 2020, 04:01 PM
work is never done

bump
Old March 8th, 2020, 07:00 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

name (can be linked to site): silvershade
Clan (if applicable): riverclan
personality: [ dramatic ] [ flirty ] [ flashy ] [ empathic ] [ humorous ] [ straight-forward ] [ kind ] [ confident ] [ stubborn ] [ loud ]
brief description (can be linked to image): white cat with silver patches and baby blue eyes
role (include which one of my characters): lionstar's bestie friendo
additional information: just suspect stupid nicknames and gifts from them
plot ideas?:
-perhaps as they get closer together, lion could help silver get over their dead sister complex and silver could try to help lion with his abandonment issues and etc
- lion is being extra grumpy and mean . so him and silver get into an argument one day about how being mean isn't goodgood,, since silver is like,, really stern about it. ''TREAT KITTIES HOW YOU WANNA BE TREATED BRO'' ''shut up or i will, on god, claw you''
- maybe lion and silver get closer by lion being up all night because of his insomnia so silver decides to pop in and talk to him to get him to sleep. then eventually silver starts talking to him in the daytime and it just kinda falls into friendship routine.

name (can be linked to site): jaykit
Clan (if applicable): shadowclan
personality:[ clumsy ] [ clueless ] [ stubborn ] [ sharp-tongued ] [ affectionate ] [ disorganized ]
brief description (can be linked to image): light brown tabby with white patches and heterochromia eyes
role (include which one of my characters): friends to enemies to semi-friends but more kinda awkward bros again with falcooonnboy
additional information: he's still being developed but his page has his basics
plot ideas?:
- could bond over their adventures
considering jay's strong belief in starclan, he could likely be swayed by falcon's believes and yknow since the tom isn't straight up bullying him he would be eager and befriend falcon. though, some time down the line falcon says something sexist to or about his sisters. and jay would just get furious about the fact. so he would turn into an enemy but later when falcon's beliefs changes, they could try to become friends again? though it would most likely just be pretty awkward and forced somewhat.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; March 8th, 2020 at 07:46 PM.
Old March 8th, 2020, 07:27 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

Name : Spiralheart

Clan (if applicable): RiverClan

Personality: Superstitious, shy, reserved, dutiful, jittery, skittish.

Brief Description : Black with white spots. Yellow eyes.

Role : Friend for Lionstar OwO OR Love interest for Falconpaw

Extra Info: She's always on the lookout for bad omens, good omens, and the like. Strangely good with herbs though not a medicine cat. Usually speaks in a hushed tone.] She has similar beliefs to Falconpaw (stands strongly against homosexuality and the like).

Plot Ideas?: Thinking she might become an obsessed follower of Lionstar… like maybe to the point of creepy or spooky weird. Maybe she makes up a prophecy about him?

- I left -

Last edited by cmdR_Paige; March 8th, 2020 at 07:27 PM.
Old March 8th, 2020, 11:01 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Oh oof, so they'll be the cousin duo! Do you want them to meet each other now?

@BILL.
Old March 9th, 2020, 08:57 AM
eternally tired

@BILL.

name: Honeywhisker
Clan: Riverclan
personality: Calm|Old Grump|Good listener|Sarcastic|
brief description: Fluffy she-cat with yellow eyes
role: Friend to Lionstar
additional information: She isn't the kindest
plot ideas?:
-She'd always be trying to help Lion in one way or another
-She'd probably try to advise Lion a lot. (even if he didn't need it...)
-some other's if you have idea's?
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; March 11th, 2020 at 09:37 AM.
Old March 12th, 2020, 06:28 PM
work is never done

Quick bump! Will do a respond to the current applications once I get on my laptop
Old March 12th, 2020, 08:31 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Name
Goosepaw
Clan
RiverClan
Personality
+Sweetheart, +Loyal, +Perceptive, +Determined
-Grudge holder, -Timid, -Lacks common sense, -Follower
Brief Description
Gray and white kinkalow with green eyes
Role
Friend for Lionstar and/or Thistlestep
Extra Info
Would only try to get close to Lion because he's in a position of power, but would most likely come to view the leader as a friend over a short period of time. Has talked with Thistlestep before and respects him, wants to get to know him more.
Plot Ideas
None really at the moment

[ @BILL ]

Last edited by dino.; March 13th, 2020 at 04:48 PM.
Old March 14th, 2020, 12:12 AM
work is never done

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
name (can be linked to site): silvershade
Clan (if applicable): riverclan
personality: [ dramatic ] [ flirty ] [ flashy ] [ empathic ] [ humorous ] [ straight-forward ] [ kind ] [ confident ] [ stubborn ] [ loud ]
brief description (can be linked to image): white cat with silver patches and baby blue eyes
role (include which one of my characters): lionstar's bestie friendo
additional information: just suspect stupid nicknames and gifts from them
plot ideas?:
-perhaps as they get closer together, lion could help silver get over their dead sister complex and silver could try to help lion with his abandonment issues and etc
- lion is being extra grumpy and mean . so him and silver get into an argument one day about how being mean isn't goodgood,, since silver is like,, really stern about it. ''TREAT KITTIES HOW YOU WANNA BE TREATED BRO'' ''shut up or i will, on god, claw you''
- maybe lion and silver get closer by lion being up all night because of his insomnia so silver decides to pop in and talk to him to get him to sleep. then eventually silver starts talking to him in the daytime and it just kinda falls into friendship routine.

name (can be linked to site): jaykit
Clan (if applicable): shadowclan
personality:[ clumsy ] [ clueless ] [ stubborn ] [ sharp-tongued ] [ affectionate ] [ disorganized ]
brief description (can be linked to image): light brown tabby with white patches and heterochromia eyes
role (include which one of my characters): friends to enemies to semi-friends but more kinda awkward bros again with falcooonnboy
additional information: he's still being developed but his page has his basics
plot ideas?:
- could bond over their adventures
considering jay's strong belief in starclan, he could likely be swayed by falcon's believes and yknow since the tom isn't straight up bullying him he would be eager and befriend falcon. though, some time down the line falcon says something sexist to or about his sisters. and jay would just get furious about the fact. so he would turn into an enemy but later when falcon's beliefs changes, they could try to become friends again? though it would most likely just be pretty awkward and forced somewhat.
accepted for both!!
honestly silver is CUTE and lion's gonna be iffy at first (because he thinks this is ROUND 3 of silver wanting to be mc) but he'll warm up

as for jay - i feel like their friendship is going to be short lived with falcon being pretty verbal about his beliefs but i'd definitely be down for trying it out // doing their little fall out
when falcon's older i planned on him eventually leaving shadowclan so that won't help their awkward.. not-quite-repaired friendship either

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye View Post
Name : Spiralheart

Clan (if applicable): RiverClan

Personality: Superstitious, shy, reserved, dutiful, jittery, skittish.

Brief Description : Black with white spots. Yellow eyes.

Role : Friend for Lionstar OwO OR Love interest for Falconpaw

Extra Info: She's always on the lookout for bad omens, good omens, and the like. Strangely good with herbs though not a medicine cat. Usually speaks in a hushed tone.] She has similar beliefs to Falconpaw (stands strongly against homosexuality and the like).

Plot Ideas?: Thinking she might become an obsessed follower of Lionstar… like maybe to the point of creepy or spooky weird. Maybe she makes up a prophecy about him?
alright so we can see how it goes with her being lion's potential friend BUT - lion's super progressive? he's openly pansexual (meaning he is down for any gender as a romantic interest) and if he catches wind that spiralheart has a traditional mindset he won't like that!! at!! all!! he'd be VERY angry, actually-- it'd instakill any positivity in their relationship on his end

falcon - i won't accept her as a love interest (not really looking for one and he is a just-turned 9 moon old apprentice, he's not interested and i think she'd be a little too old for his tastes right now.) BUT - we can have them meet around the border and see how it goes, though she might get a bad impression because he'll straight up tell her she belongs in the nursery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by :Grimm: View Post
@BILL.

name: Honeywhisker
Clan: Riverclan
personality: Calm|Old Grump|Good listener|Sarcastic|
brief description: Fluffy she-cat with yellow eyes
role: Friend to Lionstar
additional information: She isn't the kindest
plot ideas?:
-She'd always be trying to help Lion in one way or another
-She'd probably try to advise Lion a lot. (even if he didn't need it...)
-some other's if you have idea's?
accepted to see how it goes! she'll be the less-physical mom he needs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

Name
Goosepaw
Clan
RiverClan
Personality
+Sweetheart, +Loyal, +Perceptive, +Determined
-Grudge holder, -Timid, -Lacks common sense, -Follower
Brief Description
Gray and white kinkalow with green eyes
Role
Friend for Lionstar and/or Thistlestep
Extra Info
Would only try to get close to Lion because he's in a position of power, but would most likely come to view the leader as a friend over a short period of time. Has talked with Thistlestep before and respects him, wants to get to know him more.
Plot Ideas
None really at the moment

[ @BILL ]
accepted to see how it goes! lion will be a bit crabby once he finds out goose is pleased sparkheart died due to being a former shc cat though -- hope you're ready for that hehe

as for thistle, we can see how it goes c: thistle generally doesn't like apprentices but he can warm up if the apprentice is mature // not a complete idiot around him.
Old March 14th, 2020, 08:56 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

@BILL. awesome! can't wait to see how this all turns out haha