Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old August 25th, 2020, 04:14 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

ThunderClan ThunderClan Deputy Applications

Buckstar has been finding it strenuous to keep up with being ThunderClan’s new leader. He can’t allow his warriors to rely solely on him any longer, and after recent events regarding certain kits, he’s come to realize that he can’t be everywhere at once. ThunderClan needs a deputy.

Buttercup here won’t be choosing just any old cat, though; he’s looking for someone who he can trust to be there for him - not only as his deputy and successor but as a friend. I’ve got some personal preferences in place, listing which traits he could mix well with. However, this doesn’t mean you can’t step outside the box! It would be a little boring if Buckstar and ThunderClan’s new deputy got along perfectly over every decision.

+Preferences+
~Someone who will push him to try new things
~Someone who will support him but also advise him, and someone he can lean on when times get tough
~Buckstar hopes to have a peaceful reign, but sometimes violence is necessary to get things done. He needs a cat who will acknowledge these times and convince him to take action
~A cat Buckstar can trust with his life. Buckstar and this cat will be interacting quite often, and they need to be someone Buckstar knows he can trust.
~Someone ACTIVE. A cat who does nothing but lay around all day isn’t going remain deputy for long
~A cat who has a unique personality. Special appearances or basic personality traits aren’t going to cut it (try to avoid the general “kind,” “helpful,” “wise,” etc. deputy type)

+HR Requirements+
Take a few moments to read over the High Rank Selection Process and Procedures. It has everything you need to know about becoming a High Rank! Please, if you don’t meet any of the requirements listed, please do not apply!

+Applications+
Hook me on your character! I want to see originality. You need to really sell your character to me, and therefore anything resembling basic forms such as:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

will be immediately discarded. Forms are boring, and I don’t have a long enough attention span to go sifting through several of them in a row anyway. Spice things up!

+Additional Information+
~Please only apply if you are serious about wanting your character to be deputy! I seriously do not want to end up considering your character for the roll and then come to find out you were kidding. It’s a waste of my time and yours, and I'll be grumpy. No one wants a grumpy Slushie.
~Do not quote or mention this post. I will be checking this thread regularly, and I won’t miss your application, I promise!
~The selected candidates will interact with Buckstar in a short roleplay I can get a feel for their dynamic.

+Deadline+

Applications are due by September 5, 11:59 PM Eastern Time. Up until that point, you’re free to submit your applications/edit them however you see fit! Good luck!

Last edited by dino.; August 26th, 2020 at 06:29 PM.
Old August 25th, 2020, 04:26 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ThunderClan Deputy Applications

Good luck everyone!
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old August 25th, 2020, 04:28 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

derputy applecations ! good luck all

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old August 25th, 2020, 04:36 PM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

My Mood: Innocent

Riverwood. Riverwood is a... puzzling cat. She is comepletely selfless, and will risk her life in every situation to help as many cats as possible. She always speaks in a strange formal tone, and her language is somewhat noble. For example, “In the position of ThunderClan’s deputy, I believe that I can do more for the clan, without being away.” She finds it hard to settle and to get close to someone. She always tries to hide her emotions, afraid that cats would worry about her. But this doesn’t make her less supportive. Although she would never admit it, Riverwood’s happiness comes from other people’s happiness, to the point of viewing herself as a failure if another cats problems are nagging them. This pushes Riverwood to be the most supportive cat you could possibly know. Although she is away sometimes, she cares for her clan more than anything else. If she was deputy, this would only be strengthened, she would always be there for the clan, rarely away. She cares for every cat, in or out of clans, but when it comes to it, she won’t hesitate to defend her clan at all costs. She is a strategist, she knows when it’s time to back off, or when to push harder. She is always thinking, always feeling, always preparing. With all this seriousness, she needs a friend. Someone to let her relax, if only a little bit. Buckstar would be perfect for this. She is so supportive, that she forgets to support herself. Buckstar would be a good friend to Riverwood, someone she could talk to.
Anyways, her appearance. She is a long-haired dark gray-blue cat, with a lighter blue-gray underbelly. Deep, knowing, dark blue eyes, and many scars.

“Personally, I would not blame you for picking anyone else. I have quirks. I know what you are thinking, Buckstar. I am never at home. This is only because I do not always have reason to. I am out there, helping fellow cats. I have friends in lots of places. Deputies are needed at the clan, and you and I alike are well aware of this. I’m not the type of cat who neglects my duties. I am only trying to help everyone. I could absolutely help more cats as a deputy than a warrior. You are a good cat, Buckstar. But we are not alike. I am not as skilled as you are in certain areas. I’m sure we could make a wonderful team together, as partners and friends. I am apologizing for my wrongs. My only fear is that with some other cats, they want to be deputy as a result of their greed. With a greedy deputy, a clan could tumble and fall like ShadowClan has. I only hope that you could give me a chance to really help the clan. I promise, you won’t regret it.”
HEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO friendos and potential friendos! It be I, Ikoria! Hey! I love talking, helping, and roleplaying, so don't be afraid to come to me! Come to me whenever, I always like to talk to other members, and also sometimes known as an "acting therapst" if you have any problems you'd like to talk about. (Not a licensed therapst.)

By the way, I'm looking for members so I can start the Pack of Clear Waters!

My email is ikorealmpup@warriorcatsonline.com

Last edited by Ikoria the Wolf Pup; September 3rd, 2020 at 04:10 PM.
Old August 25th, 2020, 04:39 PM
i am veyr gud at speilng

My Mood: Hopeful

Don’t have anyone for the role, but good luck to everyone applying!
Can’t wait to see who gets picked!

.・。.・゜✭ ・.・✭・゜・。.
❝ Making up problems that don't exist
Why do I let myself dream like this? ❞

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

Old August 25th, 2020, 04:42 PM
eternally tired

Good luck everyone!! And Congrats to who is chosen!!!

aKatcreator.inc
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; September 1st, 2020 at 03:03 PM.
Old August 25th, 2020, 05:36 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Good luck!!
Old August 25th, 2020, 07:42 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

(A peaceful, absolutely charming, and in no way rude or harsh conversation with dear Glidingfeather!)

Just to be clear, I don't like you that much. I don't want to become overly close friends with you. I intend to withhold a purely professional relationship, no exceptions. But just because I'm not exactly over the moon about you being a leader, that doesn't mean I'll just sit back and watch as some Icestar number 2 gets chosen and goes on to lead the clan into ruins. I know, I know, you think I'm some sort of ambitious, self centered cat that won't lift a claw to help others. I don't really care if you think that. As much as I hate it, I can't control what other cats think of me. Back on topic. Anyways, if you think that, you're not really wrong, but you're not right either.

Ambition is key to leading an interesting life, and if you have no ambition you might as well just be a lump of fox dung that's barely worth even looking at. From what I've seen, ambition-less oafs don't do anything worthwhile with the life they were given. And in my opinion, people who just do nothing all day aren't for for clan life. And I don't intend on sugar coating that in the future, I will not hesitate to walk up to one of those lazy ass holes and tell them to start acting like a clan cat, or they are going to seriously regret wasting our precious materials. As for the self centered part, is it really a crime to like yourself? Whenever you pat yourself on the back for doing something good, there's always some cat that says that you're narcissistic or something like that. In my humble opinion, I'm freaking fantastic. I'm absolutely amazing, and I'm not afraid to tell that to someone. Right now it seems like most cats treat hating yourself like some sort of defining trait, but it's not. In fact, some cats even fake disliking themself. I'm not talking about the cats who are simply humble, I'm talking about the shallow idiots that just fish for compliments because they want other cats to pity them. It's all for attention. Go ahead, quote me on that. Hold it over my head. No, really. Go ahead.

Ahem. Anyways. Back on topic. Where was I... ah yes. You see, I can't stand how disorganized Thunderclan has become. It's only tearing the clan apart. At this rate, by the time the next gathering comes around we will be nothing but a group of rogues and loners, a hollow shell of what we once were. Now, I'm not going to go spew all that crap about how me becoming deputy with just magically fix that. Because, news flash, that's impossible. No singular cat can fix a problem like that. Plus, I can guarantee that you've heard a million cats say that already, and I'm betting you'll hear a million more. As much as I...tolerated duskstar, her leadership was sub-par at best, and outlandishly terrible at worst. And that's saying something. I know I'm not the easiest cat to please, but I'm not the only one that thinks the same thing. Go on, ask anyone. They'll agree. You're probably the most actually okay leader we've had for a while. I'm not just saying that because I want to gain your favor or something like that. I may be a bit unpleasant to be around, but I don't lie, or cheat for that matter. Also, no I'm not lying about anything. I meant what I said about not liking YOU that much. That was the truth. What I mean is that your leadership is already way better than duskstars, and you've barely even been leader for half a moon! To be frank, though, duskstar isn't that hard to pass up in terms of her skills, or lack thereof, in being a leader. Seriously, anyone could do better than her. Well, except maybe Icestar. Icestar is on about the same level as Duskstar. Once again, everyone agrees with that.

Unlike some cats that I could mention, I'm not in it for a fancy title, or power over the clan, or something stupid like that. I'm not even going to try and bribe you by saying that my loyalty would be strengthened by becoming deputy. It will stay the exact same. Loyalty doesn't depend on how high your rank is. I've seen kits who were more loyal than some warriors. I'm as loyal as I think I can be, so you better be glad. If I wasn't loyal, than why would I even put myself up as a candidate for this? Plus, loyalty is what keeps a clan as, well, a clan. If a Cat cared for themself, and themself only, we would all be dead. We would be long dead by now. I don't care if that sounded harsh, I'm just saying it as it is.

Now, as I said before I don't intend on becoming your best friend or anything like that. Do I really need to repeat that? I don't need to be best friends with my potential partner. As long as I can trust you in the long run, things might work out well. And if we can't stand each other, oh well. You tried. Some cats say I'm difficult to be around at times, and I will say I can kind of see it. I mean, I'm pretty intimidating at times. But those same cats are mostly the ones that just write me off as a jerk or someone who's all bark and no bite. Let me tell you something, buddy. I'm not a 'jerk'. I'm stern, sometimes sarcastic, and one hundred percent amazing to be around. You just have to gain my trust. Is that so hard to do? (Yes. It is)

I'm ready to back up what I say. If I disagree with something, do you really think I will just stand by and watch? No. You don't. Well, if you do think that, you're wrong. I don't care who it is, I will loudly state my opinion. I will stand by it, and you know what? I don't care if I'm arguing with some holy starclan cat. I don't care if I'm arguing with another leader or deputy. For the hundredth time, I. Don't. Care. I am confident in my ability to get a point across. And if I'm agreeing with you, you better be glad, because I am a force to be reckoned with, if I do say so myself. Which I do. I've learned from some...questionable actions in the past. Once, I resorted to using teeth and claws to defend my opinion. Now though, I've changed. I'm calm, cool, and collected. And if someone starts a physical fight, I will fight back. Keep in mind, I wont go to the point of mauling them. If someone attacks me, I have the right to fight back and defend myself. If you can handle an unnecessary fight and keep a cool head throughout it, cats are more likely to favor your idea over someone elses. When you do your best to withhold a peaceful debate, cats view you as trustworthy or smart in some cases. I don't try to stay calm to try and manipulate others into valuing my idea, though. If it's really a good idea, cats with stand behind it and support it if you tell the truth and act fairly.

Now, onto the end of my little speech. If you don't choose me, I don't really care. That won't change how loyal I am, or how willing I will be to follow orders directly from you or the future deputy. Just...please, for the love of starclan, choose someone good. That's really all I care about. If you don't choose me, choose someone like me. You won't regret it. I'm a valuable cat to have on your side. Just trust me on that.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--

Last edited by Quasar; August 26th, 2020 at 06:42 PM.
Old August 25th, 2020, 07:53 PM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

My Mood: Innocent

@Mumble Cool way to go about that. Would you mind if I did a section like that?
HEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO friendos and potential friendos! It be I, Ikoria! Hey! I love talking, helping, and roleplaying, so don't be afraid to come to me! Come to me whenever, I always like to talk to other members, and also sometimes known as an "acting therapst" if you have any problems you'd like to talk about. (Not a licensed therapst.)

By the way, I'm looking for members so I can start the Pack of Clear Waters!

My email is ikorealmpup@warriorcatsonline.com
Old August 25th, 2020, 07:55 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlderDawn View Post
@Mumble Cool way to go about that. Would you mind if I did a section like that?
You don't need to ask haha
It's free real estate, my dood
Go crazy

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--