Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM

Old August 25th, 2020, 07:57 PM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

My Mood: Innocent

Default Re: ThunderClan Deputy Applications

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
You don't need to ask haha
It's free real estate, my dood
Go crazy
Oki. XD
HEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO friendos and potential friendos! It be I, Ikoria! Hey! I love talking, helping, and roleplaying, so don't be afraid to come to me! Come to me whenever, I always like to talk to other members, and also sometimes known as an "acting therapst" if you have any problems you'd like to talk about. (Not a licensed therapst.)

By the way, I'm looking for members so I can start the Pack of Clear Waters!

My email is ikorealmpup@warriorcatsonline.com
Old August 25th, 2020, 09:25 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Good luck to everyone.
Old August 25th, 2020, 10:14 PM
fae/she/they

Here's Sweetdream!

"Now, dear Buckstar, I'm sure you must be very busy... but I think I have something a bit more important to bring to you!"

Waving a paw dismissively, she takes out a claw, scribbling a few lines into the dried earth that sits between the two. Once it feels complete, Sweetdream again returns her gaze to the leader, goofy smirk clearly present.

"If you direct your eyes to my illustration, I'll showcase what happens in a clan where you have my skills to help you out."

Continuing with her established work, she adds an indefinite amount of lines, all of them seemingly happy in a Thunderclan that does not end up being burned to the ground! All was well... at the root of it all, two lines that stood out among the rest. There was "Buckstar" and "Sweetdream" actively participating in the clan, keeping up with the news... everything is peaceful. It seems like a great path to go down!

"See how happy everyone looks? See how peaceful it is? This is why you and I would work well together. There's countless ideas we could do to keep the clan running as a big and powerful family! Such strength will make other clans wary of even thinking of attacking us! Now... how about I show you what the clan looks like under the guidance of another, lesser deputy choice?"

Without missing a beat, the previous work was quickly covered by chaotic and messy dashes. The clan is in complete disarray, full of sickly and demotivated cats that cannot even begin to think about defending their ruined territory. Truly a bleak world it is... but that could be the path they were headed down if some other cat wound up in the position. It looked absolutely dreadful.

"The simple fact is... Thunderclan faces doom under the guidance of another. But you and me working together is guaranteed to bring these cats to the happiness they deserve! Or... that could all just be some grandiose idealisation of two alternate timelines! But would you really want to risk destruction of your dearest clan at the paws of other cat? The choice should be obvious."

Enough of the scribbling. Now was time for the final part of this... which would only require words to be shared between the two. Very important words.

"Now I know this is all lofty. But, you have to consider the amount of life I've lived through. Multiple battles, many tragedies, countless amounts of death and heartbreak, and most recently, the relocation of our home. Not many cats have seen as much as me... and even less can properly explain what we as a clan can do to stop thesd tragedies. Simply put; I've got the experience and wits to help out with any situation you may need me in! I know I come off quite aloof, and at times, I am... but this is mostly a façade for my true talents in observation. I can gain all the necessary information needed without any other cat suspecting a thing! Or... at least I think I can. Nevermind that."

The gap between them is closed as Sweetdream, in all defiance of actual logic, gives a swift bop of the nose to an unsuspecting Buckstar. It was entirely unnecessary, but something that was floating in her mind the entire way through.

"I'll give you all the time you need to think about accepting my offer, dearest Buckstar! Please just let me know when we can begin working together. I can't wait to see how Thunderclan thrives! Toodaloo~"
Old August 25th, 2020, 10:26 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Best of wishes and scuff a huff!
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old August 26th, 2020, 01:35 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Frostbreeze smuggly padded into Buckstar’s den, her head held high as she stared at Buckstar,” Buckstar. I insist you make me your deputy. I am thirty-five moons old, so I have plenty of life experience. As you already know from when we got off on the wrong foot when you first became leader, I am not afraid to speak my mind. I will not bow to you and obey every order you give me. If I think it’s a bad idea, I’ll say it. Yes I exaggerate a bit, but I find that it emphasizes my point better.” meowed the siamese warrior with icy blue eyes. Karenfrost smiled before speaking again,” I’ll share my opinion with you now, I find you are far to nice and gentle on your warriors. I’m not making you act tougher, as you clearly can’t change who you are, instead. I will lead with a firm paw. I will scold cats who are late for reporting to their patrols and give them apprentice duties. I am known for bossing cats around, that’s why I would work well as deputy. I’m clearly suited to be deputy by being bossy. I won’t tolerate games with the apprentices and warriors. And I’ll ensure the kits stay out of the way. As for your little guard for me, I think a guard for the deputy and leader is genius, that way you won’t ever lose your deputy because the guard will protect me, however; I’d prefer to pick my own guard as I’d like a guard I can trust with my life. I’m not sure I can trust my current guard with my life.” sighed Karenfrost as she stretched her legs out,” I’m certain Lionwhisker will voice that Starclan approves of the choice of me because I clearly was sent by Starclan to be your right paw and guide the clan.” she meowed,” Now. Are you going to go out and preform the ceremony now, or are you being indecisive suddenly?” she asked thumping her tail in impatience

(Yes, this is a legit application.)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 26th, 2020, 01:39 PM

My Mood: Mysterious

Name: Leopardstrike
Appearance: golden she-cat with cream paws, chest, and tail tip
Personality: Bold,Brave,Kind,Outgoing,smart
Other:No
Mension: @Slushie
Old August 26th, 2020, 03:17 PM
Slayer To Stake

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Name:Thunder-chaser
Appearance:A golden she-cat with a black jaw and black paws on all four, with emerald eyes.
Personality:Brave , ready for anything , smart , Likes pushing her friends to try new things , The mom of the group, likes to try new things herself, protective . Loyal. Kind if she wants to be
Other:Thunder-chaser is pushing when she wants something to be passed like a rule if she finds it super important and that it should be made a rule of tc

{rule is an example} @Slushie

Old August 26th, 2020, 04:03 PM
a plant

My Mood: Yeehaw

[Ah, I'm going to suck at doing this but here we go. Good luck to everyone else!]

Birchpelt would walk into the Leader’s den and slightly dip her head in respect “Buckstar, I heard you are looking for a deputy and I feel like I would be perfect for the role. If you are in trouble or need help I would be gladly to do my best,” she hesitated she knew other cats would also try to apply for the role but she could at least give her opinion “I can also be your friend and you can trust me no matter what, I am kind, caring, respectful, and loyal. I will contribute all of me to being a deputy and taking care of the clan no matter what happens while also being there for you.” she paused, she felt like she was doing good but she could also be doing terrible at the same time! The tabby would look at her paws “I will also make sure that our food supply doesn’t die out so that every cat can stay strong for this clan”
"I may be clumsy sometimes, or make mistakes but I always try to make the better of it, I will try new things and I think you should to, trying new things could be fun, but it can also cause a problem, but we all have our faults sometimes and I always try to fix them and I feel being around you will make me better at fixing them, you always find a way to fix something and while I try, here you are leading our clan, you do run this clan greatly but with me by your side I feel like we can make this clan even greater! I always put myself before others and being deputy would mean I can put myself out and help make the clan better by your side."
Birchpelt put on a smile, she was running out of things to say yet she heard cats go one with reasons they should be deputy “I’m am sorry I’m at a lost of words at the moment,” Birchpelt hesitated "I feel like you can be a kind and fun leader at times but you can also be tough and strong for this clan" she sighed as she looked at her paws, she was thinking of other traits she has because everyone was caring not just her “I am not only kind, caring or loyal, but I am also strong, I can be fierce in a time of needed, I also can be understanding and helpful, I will take risks, and try new things, and I promise to take of you and this clan until I die”
“I may look like an ordinary tabby cat, but I’m not. I hope you believe my words and take them into thinking, but this is everything I have to say,” Birch would give a slight dip of her head “Good luck in choosing a deputy Buckstar”

Last edited by aloeforurburn; August 26th, 2020 at 07:27 PM.
Old August 26th, 2020, 04:12 PM
Back to school!

My Mood: Hungry

Good luck to all! You get a four leaf clover! You get a rabbit foot! You get a horse shoe! But you... you get a hammer and a mirror... joking! Here’s a four leaf clover!
Please View This!
SCHOOL IS COMING! I WILL ONLY BE ON FOR A FEW HOURS A DAY BECAUSE OF THAT!!!!!
Old August 26th, 2020, 06:09 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

good luck everyone!

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--