Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM

Old January 11th, 2017, 09:23 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Exclamation ShadowClan Deputy!

With the recent death of Timberstar- Halestar is going to have some trouble with finding a suitable deputy who she can trust fully with the clan if anything were to happen to her, since past events caused some trust issues with the both her and her clanmates.

Halestar has a slight paranoia with her deputy- who can she trust and who can't she. With her issues, she will select a deputy, and the moment she feels something is off, whether it is in her head or it actually happened, they will be replaced.

Important Information

• The amount of time the cat will be a deputy will be discussed between the Role Player and I before the official announcement will be made. No Exceptions will be made, when the time runs out that we agreed on, your cat will be replaced.
  • All High Rank rules apply.
    Quote:
    High Ranks are earned. You may not join as one. To remain a candidate, demonstrate consistent activity over the course of two months, abide by all Guidelines, and be an active, friendly, and contributing member of Warrior Cats Online.
  • Your "cool down" time to receive an new High Rank is equivalent to the time you had your High Rank. (E.G. If you had a High Rank for 5 months, you may not receive another one until at least 5 months have past!)
  • You will not be able to apply if you have a current High Rank or have not completed your "cool down" time. I will have a preference of someone who has NOT had a past High Rank.
  • Commenting on your inability to apply will result in your posts being removed. As a former or current High Rank, these posts are dismissive towards other users and ungrateful for the positions you have gained.
  • Being chosen and being a part of this plot will effect your future ability to receive a long term High Rank. When a High Rank is decided, it is preferred if they have not had a High Rank in the past, and when others are looking for a long term High Rank they may not consider you as an option in the future. Keep this in mind while applying.
  • They will be a deputy for no longer than 2 moons (2 months real time).
  • A total of 6 will be chosen for this plot (Not all at once, once one deputy is done, another will be chosen- so this will remain open throughout all 6 deputies!).
  • The final deputy will be selected out of anyone (not just the last person in the plot)- so even if you aren't chosen for one of the 6, still keep active and Role Play in ShadowClan!!
  • Please fill out the forum to the best of your ability (no character sites), and please use a preexisting cat as well. Pictures are fine for the appearance!
  • Don't be afraid to PM me questions regarding the plot!
  • Put "The storm may hail." anywhere in your form so I know you at least kinda read this information.

Form

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Why Should Halestorm Trust Them?:
Reason for Downfall (Halestorm's Paranoia or Their Own Fault):
Other:

Last edited by Jingle; January 11th, 2017 at 09:23 PM.
Old January 11th, 2017, 09:41 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Deputy!

eep so tempting..
/will wait to see if Gardeniapaw will be TC meddie apparent before applying/
Soon what kind of options would Hailstar have to be paranoid about? How would the chosen cat cause her to be paranoid I guess is the question lolz
Old January 11th, 2017, 09:49 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Smile Re: ShadowClan Deputy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
eep so tempting..
/will wait to see if Gardeniapaw will be TC meddie apparent before applying/
Soon what kind of options would Hailstar have to be paranoid about? How would the chosen cat cause her to be paranoid I guess is the question lolz
Well, anything that would even resemble a cat loosing her trust. Things such as spending too much time with another cat, making any "real" decisions without her, etc.

Basically anything that would make you think of someone as untrustworthy or a possible traitor? They don't have to be that type of cat, however even showing the slightest signs will make it so Halestar is skeptical.

Last edited by Jingle; January 11th, 2017 at 09:49 PM.
Old January 11th, 2017, 09:55 PM
Sleepy Worm

My Mood: Amazed

Name: Furzebreeze
Personality: Furzebreeze has loved battle from a young age but he pushed his love for fighting away as he got older and tried to focus on keeping his clan well fed. During the battle of the EE his love for battle sprouted up again and he struggled to push that feeling down. He eventually managed and went on, doing as best as he could for the clan and swiftly becoming friends with multiple cats of his clan and the others from different clans. He is truly a kind and caring cat but his love for fighting tends to tell cats otherwise. He's protective of his friends and family and wants to impress them.
Appearance: Furzebreeze's base coat is a dark charcoal color and he has medium length curly fur. White patches dot his back, the higher part of his back legs and run down his tail, clumping together and making his tail tip snow white. A white flash covers part of his chest and belly, his paws are a deep ashy shade and his eyes are a piercing blue.
Why Should Halestorm Trust Them?: Furzebreeze wants the best for his clan although it may not seem that way at first. He's normally quite calm in stressful situations and it seems can handle things easily with help along the way.
Reason for Downfall(Halestorm's Paranoia or Their Own Fault): Halestorm's Paranoia
Other: The Storm May Hail; he has a V shaped cut in his right ear and a scar that wraps around his back left leg.
Starfall is my gay ceiling wizard
Fallen is my falcon
Officer Wolf is my sock-eating jedi growlithe
Strobelight is my bacon meatshield
SpiralTheRival is my space dragon
XxEclipseMoonxX is my pocket sized potato
Down goes the clown-TOS

Last edited by ~Breadsticks~; January 15th, 2017 at 12:57 PM.
Old January 11th, 2017, 09:55 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Duely noted. I may come back to this once the TC meddie apprentice is chosen xD
Old January 11th, 2017, 10:03 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Name: Smokeblossom
Link: https://nightyscharries.weebly.com/smokeblossom.html
Why should Halestorm trust them?: I dunno cause the storm may hail, or maybe cause she was her apprentice
Reason for downfall: Well, I need a tom cat for her, so she would probably be spending too much time with said tom cat in Hale's opinion.
Other: I'm just sticking her in here, might have to pull her out if my TC med app is accepted.......
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old January 11th, 2017, 10:27 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Name: Cloverwhisker
Personality: Cloverwhisker is a friendly cat. she loves to play around and have fun. she can be serious and maybe even mean if pushed far enough, but mostly she is just laid back.
Appearance: She is a small she-cat with a white base coat with tan spots all over her. she has bright green eyes and a kind expression (most of the time)
Why Should Halestorm Trust Them?: I think Halestorm would trust her because she has been a hard working loyal cat. she has never once broken the warrior code and has never done anything but right.
Reason for Downfall (Halestorm's Paranoia or Their Own Fault): Halestorm's Paranoia
Other: Clover is a bit sensitive, so it will break her heart when Halestorm stops trusting her

The storm may hail

Last edited by Bella~; January 11th, 2017 at 10:46 PM.
Old January 12th, 2017, 12:31 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Obviously i'm not going to apply but i'm just curious as to know, will the last deputy stay as the deputy or no?

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old January 12th, 2017, 01:17 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Obviously i'm not going to apply but i'm just curious as to know, will the last deputy stay as the deputy or no?
Not to intrude on Jingle's thread, but this is covered in the original post.
Quote:
The final deputy will be selected out of anyone (not just the last person in the plot)- so even if you aren't chosen for one of the 6, still keep active and Role Play in ShadowClan!!
Old January 12th, 2017, 01:21 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Oh ok, I understood it in the wrong way. Thank you ^^

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen