Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old January 12th, 2017, 03:42 AM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ShadowClan Deputy!

Name: Cherrypelt

Personality: Cherrypelt more keeps to himself, often seeming like an angry elder who doesn't like others, though he actually quite likes a good conversation and can talk forever if he finds someone interesting. He is overall a friendly cat, and loves anyone within his own clan, but has a deep hatred for any cat of a different clan, loners, and kittypets and he will attack these cats if they have even one paw in Shadowclan territory. Though he loves talks and cats in his clan, he can bore easily, and will stop talking to a cat if he no longer finds them interesting, resulting in him not being able to keep a friendship for very long. The one kind of cat he never bores of is kits, he loves watching them play and often plays with them and tells stories. If he finds a cat annoying he sometimes tends to snap at them, most of the time just hissing or telling them to back off, though sometimes he will shout if he is really annoyed.

Appearance: Cherrypelt is a red tabby, with basic stripes along his back and tail. He has white paws and a white belly. His eyes are a light amber color. He has a big, strong body with strong muscles. He has a scar along the left side of his face and the fur on his tail was strange, little pieces missing. But other than that he is a nice looking cat.

Why Should Halestorm Trust Them?: I think Halestorm should trust him because Cherrypelt would be friendly and always be there to listen and talk. He'd help whenever he could and seem really nice.

Reason for Downfall (Halestorm's Paranoia or Their Own Fault): Cherrypelt starts to become a bit more distant and grumpy. He starts getting a shorter temper and snaps at younger cats and eventually claws at an apprentice.

Other: The storm may hail. I can't think of anything else needed.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series

Last edited by Socks; January 15th, 2017 at 06:41 PM.
Old January 12th, 2017, 08:20 AM
WarriorBorn

My Mood: Amused

@Jingle Okay, so I'm a little confused and need some clarification (maybe this is because I'm just stupid or something XD) but will the final deputy be chosen from someone who applies here or are they already picked out?

"My hobbies are guns, blowing stuff up and baseball!" -America

Character Site

Last edited by Talon; January 12th, 2017 at 08:34 AM.
Old January 12th, 2017, 08:27 AM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy

Name: nightstream
Personality: nightstream is kind due to her calm nature and her fathers death as a child. She knows how it feels to be alone and never wants any cat to feel that way. She loves her future mate (pinestorm) with all her heart, and would be willing to leave that clan for him. Her loving and kind nature may be her most common side but her grumpy prickly self you don't want to put up with. She is not easily flustered but when she is it's all hell.
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...ebfc5d5321.jpg nightstreams pelt is thick and caligo giving her a striking appearance. She doesn't like to show off her pelt and is sometimes embarrassed by it. She has dark blue stary eyes that stand out among her pelt
Why Should Halestorm Trust Them?: she is kind and loyal, she will do anything for her clan including give her life up. becomeing a great leader one day was on of her dream as a only kit. She wants to be a good friend with all but is aggressivenone the less.
Reason for Downfall (Halestorm's Paranoia or Their Own Fault): halestorms Paranoia
Other: she might have kits. The storm may hail.

Last edited by Caligo Everton; January 14th, 2017 at 05:28 PM.
Old January 12th, 2017, 10:26 AM
mapless wanderer

Name: Squirrelleap
Personality: Slightly sarcastic, clever, kind, and echoing the morales she was raised on of kits are to be protected before all else. She is compassionate but fierce, with a somewhat fiery temper if insulted, and requires time to cool down when attacked, verbally and physically.
Appearance: http://i59.tinypic.com/2hr30xv.jpg
Why Should Halestorm Trust Them?: Because they're siblings? jk She's been hard working and loyal all her time in ShadowClan, despite living five moons as a kittypet when she was a kit. She would never betray her Clan, and would due nine time for ShadowClan, having long since forgotten the simplicity of her kithood.
Reason for Downfall (Halestorm's Paranoia or Their Own Fault): A little bit of both? If hale says a word about her being raised a kittypet or blames her for her two eldest kits dying, she'll up abd leave.
Other: Well. The storm may hail, and squirrel will not be too happy about that... (I also might edit my form before you chose...)

Form removed to to getting a high rank.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever

Last edited by Ludicrous Lunacy; January 21st, 2017 at 10:50 AM.
Old January 12th, 2017, 12:07 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post

With the recent death of Timberstar- Halestar is going to have some trouble with finding a suitable deputy who she can trust fully with the clan if anything were to happen to her, since past events caused some trust issues with the both her and her clanmates.

Halestar has a slight paranoia with her deputy- who can she trust and who can't she. With her issues, she will select a deputy, and the moment she feels something is off, whether it is in her head or it actually happened, they will be replaced.

Important Information

• The amount of time the cat will be a deputy will be discussed between the Role Player and I before the official announcement will be made. No Exceptions will be made, when the time runs out that we agreed on, your cat will be replaced.
  • All High Rank rules apply.
  • Your "cool down" time to receive an new High Rank is equivalent to the time you had your High Rank. (E.G. If you had a High Rank for 5 months, you may not receive another one until at least 5 months have past!)
  • You will not be able to apply if you have a current High Rank or have not completed your "cool down" time. I will have a preference of someone who has NOT had a past High Rank.
  • Commenting on your inability to apply will result in your posts being removed. As a former or current High Rank, these posts are dismissive towards other users and ungrateful for the positions you have gained.
  • Being chosen and being a part of this plot will effect your future ability to receive a long term High Rank. When a High Rank is decided, it is preferred if they have not had a High Rank in the past, and when others are looking for a long term High Rank they may not consider you as an option in the future. Keep this in mind while applying.
  • They will be a deputy for no longer than 2 moons (2 months real time).
  • A total of 6 will be chosen for this plot (Not all at once, once one deputy is done, another will be chosen- so this will remain open throughout all 6 deputies!).
  • The final deputy will be selected out of anyone (not just the last person in the plot)- so even if you aren't chosen for one of the 6, still keep active and Role Play in ShadowClan!!
  • Please fill out the forum to the best of your ability (no character sites), and please use a preexisting cat as well. Pictures are fine for the appearance!
  • Don't be afraid to PM me questions regarding the plot!
  • Put "The storm may hail." anywhere in your form so I know you at least kinda read this information.

Form

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Why Should Halestorm Trust Them?:
Reason for Downfall (Halestorm's Paranoia or Their Own Fault):
Other:

Name: PineWish
Personality: weak but has strong opinions and is quite organised. She tends to not freak out and tell over things and instead remains calm and talks things out.
Apprearence: neat and silky ginger fur with dark green eyes
Why should HaleStorm trust them?: Because she prefers not to use violence and start fights she'd rather send threats to scare cats off. She also refrains from becoming angry or scared, sometimes helping HaleStorm when she's paranoid.
Reason for Downfall: perhaps she becomes pregnant or HaleStorm realises she's weak and is not able to protect the clan properly.
Other: the storm may hail

Last edited by NightWarrior4Life; February 18th, 2017 at 07:59 AM.
Old January 12th, 2017, 12:14 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Name: Badgerclaw
Personality: Caring, Helpful, trustworthy, can be bloodthirsty
Appearance: Black tom with emerald green eyes and white paws. He has a striped raccoon like tail.
Why Should Halestorm Trust Them?: He likes to chase off cats instead of killing. He does not encourage violence but can at times
Reason for Downfall (Halestorm's Paranoia or Their Own Fault): Halestorms paranoia
Other: the storm may hail (I'm so sorry I forgot to put this down XD)

Last edited by Fallpotato; April 8th, 2017 at 01:42 AM.
Old January 12th, 2017, 12:19 PM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowpotatoes View Post
Name: Badgerclaw
Personality: Caring, Helpful, trustworthy, can be bloodthirsty
Appearance: Black tom with emerald green eyes and white paws. He has a striped raccoon like tail.
Why Should Halestorm Trust Them?: He likes to chase off cats instead of killing. He does not encourage violence but can at times
Reason for Downfall (Halestorm's Paranoia or Their Own Fault): Halestorms paranoia
Other: no
Hahaha if BadgerClaw becomes high status or does get chosen to be temporary deputy, would be consider being PineWish's mate and father her kits?
Old January 12th, 2017, 12:23 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Hahaha if BadgerClaw becomes high status or does get chosen to be temporary deputy, would be consider being PineWish's mate and father her kits?
Sure
Old January 12th, 2017, 12:26 PM
The Lord Doitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorBorn View Post
@Jingle Okay, so I'm a little confused and need some clarification (maybe this is because I'm just stupid or something XD) but will the final deputy be chosen from someone who applies here or are they already picked out?
It will depend on if the people chosen for the temporary role stay active and continue to fit the requirements. However, in the end I might end up choosing a new person.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old January 12th, 2017, 12:35 PM
WarriorBorn

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post

It will depend on if the people chosen for the temporary role stay active and continue to fit the requirements. However, in the end I might end up choosing a new person.
Okay thanks!

"My hobbies are guns, blowing stuff up and baseball!" -America

Character Site