Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old January 12th, 2017, 12:49 PM
WarriorBorn

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ShadowClan Deputy!

(I did edit this somewhat)

Name: August ; Talonkit ; Talonpaw ; Talonstrike
Personality: Talonstrike isn't a very nice cats, and in fact would never be classified as one. He is an extremely loyal cat to Shadowclan and will do anything in his power to protect his clan. He would definitely choose his clan over family or friends any time, believing that what is best for the clan is best in general. Despite putting the clan first he seems to be distant from his clan mates. He does care for them in a way that he doesn't bother to show, but would still protect a clanmate no matter what. Talonstrike isn't a fan of the other clans and likes to think that Shadowclan is better, but if it is his clan's best interest he would put these beliefs aside and work with them as long as Shadowclan benefits. He is also extremely cautious when it comes to cats outside of the clans, especially rogues. It pains him to see the clan in distress, especially when it's something he can't help with. Talonstrike also like to have a physical enemy. Having an enemy like disease that he can't fight can get on his bad side and make him cranky, he needs an enemy he can hit. Even though Talonstrike is rough (or rather jagged) around the edges, his loyalty and determination to do just about anything to make sure that Shadowclan is safe can not be denied. He might not have any "Popular Vote" but he will do anything in his power to protect his clan against any enemy... and hopefully not get carried away in the process. He doesn't let his feelings get in the way of his choices, or at least he tries not to, but sometimes even he knows you can't suppress your feelings on all matters. Talonstrike is also strong and hardly ever backs down from a challenge, either physical or mental.
Appearance: Talonstrike is a handsome tom with a strong and intimidating build. He is muscular and tall and looks ready to fight. His fur is a darker colored pelt that is a maroonish shade that is mostly red with some brown mixed in. He also slightly dark markings such as stripes on his legs, spots on his back and hunches, ear tips, dots under green his eyes and bridge of his nose and a pale red chest. link link 2
Why Should Halestorm Trust Them?: Even though Talonstrike is rough (or rather jagged) around the edges, his loyalty and determination to do just about anything to make sure that Shadowclan is safe can not be denied. He might not have any "Popular Vote" but he will do anything in his power to protect his clan against any enemy... and hopefully not get carried away in the process. He doesn't let his feelings get in the way of his choices, or at least he tries not to, but sometimes even he knows you can't suppress your feelings on all matters. Talonstrike is also strong and hardly ever backs down from a challenge, either physical or mental.
Reason for Downfall: Because of her paranoia she could perhaps think that he might be out to harm the other clans instead of help Shadowclan since he seems to dislike the others so much? (but he would never actually go that far)
Other: Got a few...
I know they are opposites, but I think that could be fun to play with ^^
One of my first OCs ever and definitely my favorite (also one of my few non-evil OCs) and by far my favorite
I hope him being born outside the clans won't affect this too much (below I'll post his Backstory if you are interested)
The storm may hail
My only character to not support the EE (he stood strongly against it)
I don't give huge posts but I will go through with the plot and definitely stay active throughout it!
I know I'm not popular and that might have a huge impact on who you choose, but I have been on WCO for 2 years now and have been patiently waiting for either Shadowclan Deputy or Leader to be open for Talonstrike
Backstory: Talonstrike doesn't have much of a past. He was born outside the clans as a kitty-pet named August but was stolen by a rogue at a young age and can't remember his birth family. The rogue brought him to the Shadowclan territory hopeing to sneak through and make it away from the clans and twoleg place but was then discovered by a Shadowclan patrol. The cat than place him under some bushes and ran hoping to return later, but then the Shadowclan cats' found him and brought him back to camp with them. Most of his memories are of Shadowclan and doesn't really remember anything else, but sometimes has dreams of his birth family and the strange rogue.

"My hobbies are guns, blowing stuff up and baseball!" -America

Character Site

Last edited by Talon; January 20th, 2017 at 10:48 AM.
Old January 12th, 2017, 05:25 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

~~
| Name: |
Stormkit Stormpaw Stormheart

| Gender: |
female

| Age: |

| Personality: |
Kind | Brave | Loyal | Trustworthy | Gets aggravated | Is a leaning post
Positive:
she has always been very courageous and determined. She can make the best of any situation and is will help of needed. Stormheart wants cats to believe in one another instead of turning on each other. Her kind heart and opened mind makes it easy for any cat to be calm around her and strives on happiness and joy and loves making others laugh. She is trust worthy in all ways possible and is a leaning post for any cat. Stormheart is supportive to her clan and is like a cheerleader.

Negatives:
Her kind heart is also her greatest weakness as others have tried to desieve her. Stormheart can also get aggavated quite easily, resulting in a sharp attitude or snapping. She dislikes complainers and will generally lash out on someone with things like ''No one asked for your thoughts'' or ''Your opinion isnt needed'' but that is rare. She doesnt like the Dusk Syndicate one bit and wants to destroy the murderouse cats once and for all.

| Appearance: |
Large maine-coon like cat with a long fluffy coat. She has large blue eyes that seem to brighten with her milky white face and brown pelt. She has one white paw and one brown paw. She has a small scar above her left eye that was there from the last battle. She has a large build and looks rather muscular for her size.

| Why Should Halestorm Trust Them?: |
Stormheart is her sister and would never do anything to betray or hurt her. She wants to help her sister in all ways she can, and is honest and can keep a secret and would be there through thick and thin. Stormheart wants to see her sister be a successful leader and will do anything to see it happen.

| Other: |
The storm may hail!
~~

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧

Last edited by Teggy; May 16th, 2017 at 06:54 PM.
Old January 13th, 2017, 09:57 AM
WarriorBorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post

It will depend on if the people chosen for the temporary role stay active and continue to fit the requirements. However, in the end I might end up choosing a new person.
Sorry the continuing questions but will the last deputy be the permanent one? (I just want to make sure )

Character Site
Old January 13th, 2017, 10:59 AM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: ShadowClan Deputy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorBorn View Post
Sorry the continuing questions but will the last deputy be the permanent one? (I just want to make sure )
Please make sure you read the information several times hahha, it states this in the form.
Quote:
The final deputy will be selected out of anyone (not just the last person in the plot)- so even if you aren't chosen for one of the 6, still keep active and Role Play in ShadowClan!!

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old January 13th, 2017, 03:28 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Name: Raspberrybubble (Storm may hail)
Appearance: A russet pelt that is quite shaggy and fluffy. She has bright green eyes. Though her pelt usually isn't groomed.
Personality: She is alot like a kit, her hunting form isn't neat and she isn't the greatest fighter. She gets distracted by mud and bugs. And if there is a fun game that the kits are playing she'll probably ask to join in. She is friendly, but refuses to cuddle with anyone, she hated her kits curled up with her and when they were two moons old she made them sleep in a separate nest because she couldn't stand it any longer. She is conciderate and funny and makes alot of corny jokes.
Reason for downfall: She will get distracted or find out she is expecting kits and resign on her own.
Why they are right for the role: This will show her how to be responsible and act her age.
Other: Don't pick me for the 6th one I don't want to be leader...

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; January 13th, 2017 at 03:30 PM.
Old January 13th, 2017, 06:06 PM

My Mood: Bored

I have been on since the beginning of December.I don't think that is 2 months but it is almost February so is it OK if I fill out the form or not?
Old January 13th, 2017, 06:35 PM
WarriorBorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post

Please make sure you read the information several times hahha, it states this in the form.
Yeah I had read all the information like 3 times and I think I was just mostly confused since there will be quite a few people involved in this plot so I wasn't too sure about the permanent deputy situation, but I believe I understand now. Thanks for being patient with me! ^^

Character Site

Last edited by Talon; January 13th, 2017 at 06:35 PM.
Old January 13th, 2017, 06:38 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

I give everyone good luck!
Old January 13th, 2017, 06:43 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Name: Raspingdancer
Personality: Witty, loyal, strategic. Rasping isn't the cat to go up against in a battle, as she will tear the enemies apart.
Appearance: Attached
Why Should Halestorm Trust Them?: Rasping is a Loyal cat having been with ShadowClan all of her life, also being strategic,
Reason for Downfall (Halestorm's Paranoia or Their Own Fault): She will soon develop her own paranoia and ask to resign due to not being able to cope with her paranoid thoughts and the pressure of being deputy.
Other:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg th533JU1XM.jpg (2.8 KB, 7 views)
lotusfang
Old January 13th, 2017, 11:31 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Smile Re: ShadowClan Deputy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
I have been on since the beginning of December.I don't think that is 2 months but it is almost February so is it OK if I fill out the form or not?
This will remain open for a long period of time, so I say to just wait until the 2 months are up~

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany