Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM

Old May 16th, 2017, 06:23 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ShadowClan Deputy!

@Jingle

Name: Nightflight
Personality: Nightflight is described as what some cats call "odd." He's introverted, so to speak. He is kind, and gentle with the younger cats. He doesn't take kindly to rogues, and when he confronts one, he startles his Clanmates by actually speaking and snarling. In camp, though, he is normally the one to get tackled by kits. He doesn't mind this, and just lays there and purrs as the kits scramble all over him. He's a tad bit ambitious, and nervous, but he'll be strong if his Clan needs him to be.
Appearance: Nightflight is a thin, lean, midnight black tom. He's small for his age, and his fur is very thick. He has long legs, but a short tail, and a black nose, plus brilliant, kind amber eyes.
Why should Halestorm trust them?: Nightflight has no history of defying or arguing with Halestar. He will speak up if he has to, but won't start a fight over anything unnecessary.
Reason for downfall? Are we even still doing this? If we are, then it would probably be Halestar's paranoia, thinking that Nightflight is up to something because he NEVER talks.
Old May 16th, 2017, 11:51 AM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Name
Nightleap
Personality
Nightleap's history with relationships is what made her into the cat she is today. There's no denying that simple fact. She is un-trusting with every cat she meets, with the exception of Wolfpaw, her deceased apprentice, and Snakesnap, her mate. This comes from her second mate, who abused her both physically and mentally, with emphasis on the latter. While Nightleap lost all trust in new cats, she gained a certain level of caution that one cannot achieve without having gone through what she has.
Now the storm may hail, but Nightleap has always been independent, which was why she abandoned her home of Riverclan and went to Shadowclan in the first place. She generally doesn't care about most cats, especially those who prove that they aren't worth her time. This has given her a generally uncaring appearance about her personality that isn't really there. She cares about her clan as a whole, and that's enough for her.
The black she-cat absolutely hates dishonesty, and will never lie to any cat, even if it's something as silly as saying they look fat when they ask. She has gotten to be very sarcastic because of this, which could be taken as both a good and bad trait, not that she cares. She'd rather a misunderstood sarcastic comment that can easily be rectified by talking than using her claws to prove she's right.
Night has always been a loyal and generally quiet she-cat. She doesn't talk much, preferring to allow her actions to speak for themselves in most situations. That's not to say she won't talk your ear off if given the chance. Once she came to Shadowclan, she never thought about leaving. She loves her clan and finds that their overall personality fits her much better than her home clan of Riverclan. Nothing can deture this she-cat once she sets her mind on something. Abosultely nothing.
Appearance
Here
Why Should Halestorm Trust Them?
Nightleap lost her apprentice during the evil era. She is finally coming out of that depression and knows how Halestar feels with the paranoia.
Reason for Downfall (Halestorm's Paranoia or Their Own Fault)
Halestar's paranoia??
Other
I realize this is late and I apologize. Vie been busy and kept forgetting to apply Night for this. Also, Night's personality will be reworded later today. It will keep with the same meaning but as I was posting this form I realized its a bit confusing.

Last edited by Teza; May 16th, 2017 at 06:51 PM.
Old May 16th, 2017, 12:30 PM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Name:
Moondancer

Personality:

Fierce | Brave | Caring | Kind | Protective | Loving | Loyal | Fun | Out-going | Open minded

This cat is quite fierce, in both her way of being and especially in battle. She despises every sign of bullying, and will step up to anyone who does so. Here, she becomes harsh and cold towards them, yet making sure -she- doesn't hurt them either, but instead learns them a lesson. In battle, she is a fierce enemy, having many moons of practice behind her. She will only back down from a fight if she can predict it will turn out a defeat.
She is a brave soul, not scared of most things. She would even jump into a raging river, could she see that she would be able to save a cat from drowning and come out alive herself. She is not scared to stand up for her beliefs either.
Even though she can come off as harsh and cold, she is an extremely caring, kind, protective, loving and loyal cat. If you get on her good side, she will be very kind. She loves company, and will not reject anyone should they ask to talk, even if it is a pointless conversation.
To those that she cares about, which is about anyone who doesn't come off rude, she will be there for them. She will stand up for them in any situation should they need her. She always wants to make sure everyone around her are doing fine, and the stream of kind words from her mouth seems to never end when it comes to such.
She can be extremely protective if a cat comes close to her heart. Making sure nothing goes wrong in that cat's life, that they are not sad at any points, and always being there to make that cat's boredom vanish, if she is not busy.
She is a very loyal cat, sticking close to the warrior code. However, she will not completely shut out acquaintances in other clans. Does she see a cat in dire need of help, who does not belong to her clan, she will do her best to save that cat, as mentioned in the part about her bravery.
She is also considered a fun, outgoing and open minded cat. She always tries to make cats laugh, even if it means making herself look stupid. She is usually not holding back any information about herself. She believes that cats should like other cats on behalf of their personality, not their looks. This is also a reason to why she keeps trying to make her look less pretty than she is, but it seems to be a curse on her, as it does not work.
She is open for any new ideas, suggestions and plans. She will however think about them for a while before she states her meaning about them, as she will want things to go a good way.

Appearance:

|| Breed || Egyptian Mau
|| Base Coat || Silvery white
|| Markings || Typical Egyptian Mau markings
|| Pelt Length || Short
|| Eye Color || Blue
|| Build || Athletic
|| Height || Average
|| Scars || None so far
|| Distinctive Features || Her fur seems to always be perfectly groomed, even though she constantly tries to make it the opposite (See personality)
|| Advantages || Agile and a quick jumper
​|| Disadvantages || Small

Why Should Halestorm Trust Them?:
Being a very loyal cat, Moondancer will try her best to prove herself after her own downfall of the deputy rank, by going on extra patrols etc. This may lead to Halestar changing her view on Moondancer

Reason for Downfall (Halestorm's Paranoia or Their Own Fault):
Don't believe this is necessary anymore? If yes, then again, Halestar's paranoia

Other:
By now her kits are of an age where they should be able to take care of themselves, so I believe that won't be an issue

Last edited by Spirit; May 16th, 2017 at 12:31 PM.
Old May 16th, 2017, 03:04 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Good luck everyone!!!! :P

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old May 16th, 2017, 06:45 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post
Just a quick update, I would like to announce that this plot will be cut short and the next deputy will be a permanent rank.

The next ShadowClan deputy may or may not be selected from this thread. There is a chance I may choose someone more fitting for the role while browsing the site.

If you make any updates or changes to your application, please quote the post and post it again so I know changes are made so I can review them.

The permanent ShadowClan deputy will be chosen in exactly 24 hours (8 P.M. Eastern Time), so keep your eyes peeled.

Thank you!

Do you want us to keep Halestars Downfall thing on our forms?

Old May 16th, 2017, 06:48 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Integrity View Post
Do you want us to keep Halestars Downfall thing on our forms?
nahhh

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old May 16th, 2017, 06:55 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

Quote:
Originally Posted by Integrity View Post

~~
| Name: |
Stormkit Stormpaw Stormheart

| Gender: |
female

| Age: |

| Personality: |
Kind | Brave | Loyal | Trustworthy | Gets aggravated | Is a leaning post
Positive:
she has always been very courageous and determined. She can make the best of any situation and is will help of needed. Stormheart wants cats to believe in one another instead of turning on each other. Her kind heart and opened mind makes it easy for any cat to be calm around her and strives on happiness and joy and loves making others laugh. She is trust worthy in all ways possible and is a leaning post for any cat. Stormheart is supportive to her clan and is like a cheerleader.

Negatives:
Her kind heart is also her greatest weakness as others have tried to desieve her. Stormheart can also get aggavated quite easily, resulting in a sharp attitude or snapping. She dislikes complainers and will generally lash out on someone with things like ''No one asked for your thoughts'' or ''Your opinion isnt needed'' but that is rare. She doesnt like the Dusk Syndicate one bit and wants to destroy the murderouse cats once and for all.

| Appearance: |
Large maine-coon like cat with a long fluffy coat. She has large blue eyes that seem to brighten with her milky white face and brown pelt. She has one white paw and one brown paw. She has a small scar above her left eye that was there from the last battle. She has a large build and looks rather muscular for her size.

| Why Should Halestorm Trust Them?: |
Stormheart is her sister and would never do anything to betray or hurt her. She wants to help her sister in all ways she can, and is honest and can keep a secret and would be there through thick and thin. Stormheart wants to see her sister be a successful leader and will do anything to see it happen.

| Other: |
The storm may hail!
~~
edited