Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old January 19th, 2017, 09:48 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Windclan's Deputy!!

[Blazingstar] is looking for a deputy who will help lead by his side and work with him.
This also means making a friend with as he loves making friends.

MAKE SURE YOU KNOW [THE HR GUIDELINES]!!

Remember, High Ranks are earned. You may not join as one. To remain a candidate, demonstrate consistent activity over the course of two months, abide by all Guidelines, and be an active, friendly, and contributing member of Warrior Cats Online.

EDIT: Okay, so here's the deal. Blazingstar will choose an older cat to be his deputy, meaning a senior warrior. Being that he's a younger cat, he believes he still needs this wisdom and guidance, when he really doesn't. Now here's the twist. This senior warrior will have a plot(of your choice) in which requires them to step down or die. Whether that be sickness, injury, etc. is up to you! So when this temporary deputy steps down or dies, Blazingstar will assign a new deputy of youth, a strong warrior he can trust! (the permanent deputy)

~~~ For Those Interested, Please Real ALL The Rules ~~~
  • I prefer cats that aren't made just for this purpose. I prefer they be roleplayed beforehand or have some type of history, but it depends on the personality too I guess.
  • If you have a current HR, on cool down, or have had a history being an HR, I'd prefer you'd let someone new have a chance!
  • You must have been on WCO for two months straight, and posted actively; and if you've recently rejoined the site, have been active for at least two months since the rejoin date.
  • You need to have been active- and in the main roleplay, not just other roleplaying and warrior cats free roleplay.
  • I prefer your cat be mentoring or have mentored an apprentice to insure they have a little experience and aren't too young!
  • Absolutely NO BELLYACHING or your form will be disqualified.
  • Please don't start a conversation in the thread!
  • Blazing would prefer a good-spirited deputy, someone he can trust and be open with, probably make a best friend out of. Although he wouldn't want someone so similar to him therefore he can get different opinions about clan actions.
  • Blazing would also prefer someone he can go to for advice, which comes back to, make sure the warrior you're applying isn't too young!
  • In a sense, I prefer someone with decent grammar and spelling, so literate. You don't have to write paragraphs to roleplay, but be good with your grammar!
  • If you could abstain from quoting this first post and just fill the form out, it'd be appreciated as it's particularly bothering to me. It's not a big deal if you quote this, I just like keeping things neat!
  • When filling out the personality, I prefer at least a paragraph of positive and negative traits! Although, it's alright if you just list things too.
  • Don't be scared of asking me questions!
  • Remember... it's not how long your post is, it's the quality!
  • EDIT: The first deputy will be deputy for no more than 3 months! So from February 1st to May 1st will be your term! NO EXCEPTIONS!
  • EDIT: Please fill out the correct form! It makes it easier on me.
  • EDIT: You can apply for both, however know that you'll only be picked for one! I highly recommend this as there's a shortage in temporary deputy applications!! Plus if gives more of a chance to be picked!
~~~~~~

Form For Permanent Deputy:
Name:
Pre-existing or new?:
Appearance:
Personality:
Their drive to be deputy:
Activity(PPD):
You at least two months active?:
Other/Questions?:
Plot ideas?:
RP Sample(link or type it out):

Choosing Date For Permanent Deputy: May 27th!!

Good Luck To All! (:

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; April 15th, 2017 at 06:42 PM.
Old January 20th, 2017, 10:05 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Windclan's Deputy!!

Name:
Pantherstrike
Pre-existing or new?:
Pre-existing
Appearance:
Pantherstrike is a lean cat, and as her name suggests she does take on the looks of a panther. Her black fur is neat and smooth, always groomed since this cat strives for perfection. Her quite long legs rest upon heavy built paws, her slim structure allowing her to run fast. Her tail is long and slim as well, and to top that she has striking emerald green eyes.
{Ref}
Personality:
Pantherstrike has just one goal; To become the best warrior in the Clan and possibly leader. She's hard working and stubborn at times. She can be snappy sometimes, when she's reached her limits. She's short-tempered and strong willed. When she doesnt think something is right, she'll step up and stand up for what is. She's not afraid to argue, nor is she afraid to fight. She has a tongue just as sharp as her claws and will let you know when you've messed up, whether your a friend or an enemy. She's challenging and bold, and will face any obstacles in her path no matter what. Now this doesnt mean she's fearless--Nobody is. But Pantherstrike is brave enough to face her fears, and strong-willed enough to stand up to anything and anyone. She's sharp and intelligent, and when it comes to fighting she goes with instinct along with what she's learned. She practically despises the other Clans; In her mind, whoever isnt in WindClan is the enemy. She'll be civil at Gatherings, but once that truce ends she's back to being the feisty, short-tempered cat she always was. When she is challenged, she'll work twice as hard to prove she can do anything she puts her mind to. But this doesnt mean she doesnt challenge others; She will, and she's not afraid to either. She'll tell others exactly what she thinks, even at the risk of hurting they're feelings, because she is a cat who speaks her mind. Of course she never says anything to purposely hurt anyone, aside from enemies, but sometimes it can seem that way because of her temper. She's definitely honest, and not afraid to speak whats on her mind.
Positive Traits:
-Hard working
-Loyal
-Brave
-Trustworthy
-Intellegent
-Strong

Negative Traits:
-Snappy
-Rebellious
-Antisocial
-Hotheaded
-Impulsive
-Easily angered

Nuetral Traits:
-Brave
-Serious
-Instinctive
-Blunt
-Fierce
-Stubborn
-Ambitious

Pantherstrike pushes herself to be the best she can be, and do as much as she can for her Clanmates. Being deputy would help her get to that level, to make sure she's pushed herself to the max. She may push herself a little too hard, but she only strives to make sure she's the best she can be. While it may not seem like she's only doing it for her Clan at times as she is quite snappish, nothing else matters to her than serving them and she wants to do just that--As deputy. And having more responsibility could teach her a thing or two, after all, she has a good ammount of flaws as well as virtues and alot left to learn from the world than she may think.
Activity(PPD):
Yush x3
Other/Questions?:
Applying for permanent deputy, btw ^^
Plot ideas?:
Nope

(Taken from here ^^)

Quote:
Sunpaw knew her sister was insecure. She'd known that since kithood. In fact, Sunpaw was really the only cat who knew anything about Sootpaw. She knew Sootpaw didnt have many friends, but that was because most apprentices here were daredevils like Sunpaw herself, big on adventure and Sootpaw wasnt like that. While Sunpaw was worried for her sister, she was also glad because she'd seen what dangers they could get into and she didnt want Sootpaw to get hurt. Sunpaw herself had had plenty of close calls, like that time she and one of her best friends had gone into an 'abandoned' fox tunnel. They soon found out it wasnt as abandoned as they'd thought and it took two warriors to drive it away from the apprentices, even though Sunpaw had given it a scratch on the muzzle. And boy did the two get their ears chewed off for such dangerous stunts.

Thinking back, Sunpaw could recall many times she'd been sure she was a goner. Many times she'd probably crossed the line and not only endangered herself but her friends. While Sunpaw knew most of them were pretty bad influences, she also couldnt deny the fact that she herself wasnt the best influence. And now one thought plagued her mind, she did not want her sister around the type of cats she hung out with. As many dangerous positions Sunpaw had put herself into, as many as her friends had put her into, one thing she knew was that she wanted her sister to be more careful than she was. And first step of that was make sure Sootpaw wasnt around any of these bad influences like she was. Sunpaw had been an adventerous cat from the start but she knew her friends had a big part in shaping how she acted now.

Clearing these thoughts enough to listen and hear her sisters words, Sunpaw let a chuckle escape her lips as Sootpaw's uncertainty. Sunpaw truly did believe that Sootpaw was a likable cat--Sunpaw liked her, didnt she? So other cats would too. "Sootpaw, you're probably the most likable cat I know," Sunpaw purred. She said she'd help her sister make some friends and she planned to do so, but she also knew she had to keep Sootpaw away from her friends. She knew her sister could easily be convinced into doing something dangerous and most of all Sunpaw didnt want her sister to get hurt, especially not by one of her friends because she knew if that happened, everything would go down. Sunpaw would choose Sootpaw over popularity any day, and she felt absolutely terrible she hadnt seen her sisters misery up until now.

But she was going to make it up to her, by being there now. And most of all helping Sootpaw find some friends, it couldnt be hard right? Sunpaw loved her sister, other cats could too. Maybe she could pick a few of her friends out for her sister though, some of the calmer ones. While Sunpaw mostly was friends with the daredevils around, she also had a few close friends of hers who reminded her somewhat of her sister. After all, Sunpaw was everyones friend, well not everyone, but mostly. But friendship didnt really matter to her, not right now anyway.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; March 14th, 2017 at 08:46 PM.
Old January 20th, 2017, 10:53 AM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

(Permanent deputy]
Name:
Emberfall
Pre-existing or new?:
Pre-existing
Appearance:
The orange tom, not the black cat! He has a scar going across his left eye.
Personality:

Positive:
Amberfall has a selfless and brave personality. He would give his life for his clan and for his clan mates. He is able to be put under pressure and deal with is hard to take advantage. He would never allow any cat to take over the clan and will die fighting in any battle. He is fiercely loyal and will never break the code.

Negative:
Due to his past he has trust issues and paranoia. He only trusts cats he feels could be trustworthy. He believes that the other clans are always planning something and would be on edge allot.

He wants to make sure his clan and wants to see it succeed and thrive.
Activity(PPD):
Yes i have been active
Other/Questions?:
none
Plot ideas?:
none
RP Sample(link or type it out)
Thunderstrike was playing with a kit that wouldnt stop following him.
"Go away!" he laughed. The stubborn kit refused and hopped on his back. He gently shook the kit off his back and returned it to its mother.
"Now stay out of trouble!" Thunderstrike said as he gave it lick on the head.

He padded to the clearing and began hunting.
"Wonder where Fogfire is..." he thought. Thunderstrike still couldnt place his paw on what he kept feeling for her. His heart beat faster just thinking of her.
StarClan! What is this feeling! he screamed in his mind.

Glancing around the tom caught the scent of Fogfire! And Nettlenose... He did not like the tom... Everytime he was around him and Fogfire, Thunderstrike felt these ergs to lash out on him, or worse... But he wasnt the one to break the code. Am i JEALOUS! he thought. He let out a purr of amusement. But as he watched the two his heart thumped faster as he gazed at Fogfire.

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧

Last edited by Teggy; January 27th, 2017 at 03:50 PM.
Old January 20th, 2017, 02:56 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Taking Sleeping out
Good luck everyone

Perm Dep~
Updated

Name: Sleepingcloud
Pre-Existing or new?: Pre-Existing
Appearance: In link
Sleepingcloud is a large, muscular tom with long, fluffy black, grey and white fur. He has stunning sky blue eyes and is fairly tall for his age. He has white fur on his neck, paw tips, underbelly and on his muzzle, he has a splotches and whisks of black on his arms, back and forehead and his base coat is smokey grey.
personality: Sleepingcloud is a very sweet{+}and kind{+}tom, only really getting mad when someone is rude or attacks the ones he cares about. He has a big heart, believing that everyone his his friend, even if they detest him{+},and is very trusting{+-} always ready to help some one in need, no matter the cost. He can be considered fairly lazy{-} often found sleeping in a patch of sunlight, but he only sleeps when he's done his part for the clan, and most of the time pushing himself to the brink of exhaustion{+-}. It is really hard to sadden Sleepingcloud, almost impossible in fact, his spirits never falter{+}unless he is the cause of pain to one of his clanmates. He is known to do things his own way, not really caring about what others think{+-} doing what he wants with passion. He is an airhead{-} found spacing out most of the time and can be very dence at times{-}, it usually takes him a few seconds to get the easiest of questions, and often speaks what is on his mind, not really filtering the words that spill out{+-}.
Their Drive To Be Deputy: Sleepingcloud feels like he should contribute to the clan in more ways, wanting to help his clan strive and be the best it can be. He's not a power thirsty cat, never really thinking about all the things he could do for himself with it, rather what he could do for his clan with it, thinking of ways to keep them organized and safe, and is ready to give advice if asked. He loves to help others, and he feels that if he can become deputy, he'll be able to help others even more than he could before, and just thinking of that makes him overjoyed. He really just wants to help.
Activity PPD: 10.12
You atleast two months active?: yep! Almost my 1 year anniversary
Other/Questions: I Updated his site.
Plot Ideas?: Not at the moment, but I'll let ya know if one does pop up.
RP Sample: {Taken from Thunderclan Clearing}

Daypaw smiled, happy that she understood, he nodded his head vigorously, hearing the words made him a little happy "True, that is a good point, he is gone, and so are all of the other bad leaders." he whispered before lifting his head, he watched as the molly began to daydream, curiosity washed over him, wondering what was running through the former loners mind, but he wouldn't pry, not yet anyways, but if she continued to space out eventually he would ask what was on her mind. Luckily for the molly she snapped out of it, giving the golden warrior a slightly worried look, he wanted to ask, he wanted to help, but the two just met and he wouldn't bombard her with questions just yet "I don't know, there's a lot of really good mentors out there that would love to have you as an apprentice. I hope I get a good mentor, it's been about a moon since I've been trained, well actually that's not true, I go and train with my brother and his mentor every once in a while." he shrugged, turning his brilliant ocean blue orbs upon the leaders den, images of ratnight flashed in his mind, but he quickly got rid of the man with a shake of his head. The young tom narrowed his eyes and scanned the clearing, smiling widely when he spotted a warrior sleeping beside the Nursery "How about them? They are one of the sweetest warriors I know." he purred, pointing his tail in the direction of the napping warrior. As he was looking for potential mentors for Apurva he was also trying to pick one out for himself, it's been about a moon since Darkclaw, his mentor, died in the battle against Skyclan, or should he say, the battle against the evil leaders, he missed him dearly, a yearning for training began to blossom in his heart as he remembered his late mentor. He lashed his tail and flattned his ears, annoyed with the fact that he was thinking of himself instead of trying to help his new companion "Did you find anyone?" he asked, turning his soft gaze back to the molly siting infront of him, wondering if she found anyone she liked.

{Length Can Vary Depending On How Much Motivation And Inspiration I Have}

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; May 21st, 2017 at 07:17 PM.
Old January 20th, 2017, 08:45 PM

My Mood: Bored

My 2 months are almost up.when they are I may apply
Old January 20th, 2017, 08:50 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

@Suspiciousmindz I just have one quick question, Will They be involved in any plots were they may have to give up there lives? I just want to know before I sign up one of my Beans ^^
Old January 20th, 2017, 09:07 PM
An indecisive rat

Updated 2/19/17
Permanate Form:
Name: OracleSong (Oracle: Honestly didn't know what to name her, Song:In honor of her mother, Silversong
Pre-Existing or New: Pre-Existing
Appearance: http://www.tropikoons.com/Mariella.jpg
Oraclesong has a base coat of a brown tabby, along with white legs,chest, and paws. Her ears have tiny tufts, and her tail is thick and feathery. Her fur reaches a little under her build, causing her not to appear with the looks of a Windclan cat. Splashes along her face and left area of her leg, are a ripe, dew-colored honeycomb ruffle, that have extremely faint and weak stripes running through them. Her eyes are like gold kissed with sunset and dipped in brass, or autumn leafs hugged with bronze, either work. Her nose is a pink like the shade of the sky at night whenever signs of snow are there, and Oraclesong's pelt is usually neatly groomed like an upright feather, rarely sticking out of place or ruffled.
Personality: Oraclesong's is calm and patient, and would rather die than stop abiding by the Warrior Code. Despite that, she can be goofy and playful when she feels like it. The molly is a rather good hunter, but in a one-and-one combat, she lacks the strength if the enemy is larger and/or stronger than her. Oraclesong has more than tips the iceberg, as she isn't always the laid-back cat she is, the she-cat can be as friendly or fiesty as a mare.
Oraclesong believes that kits are the heart of the clan, and that they should be protected greatly. Another one of her downfalls is that sometimes she can be absent-minded, lost in her thought (for a good cause), but someone can quickly snap her out of her daydream. The multi-colored she-cat despises someone in stress or pain, seeking them out and trying to provide them with comfort, and hopes to help her clan to much of her ability. She believes in the saying: "Actions are stronger than words" completely, as like in the books, words catch no prey.
Their Drive to Become Deputy: This molly had always admired Dapplestar as an apprentice; watching the leader make her announcements, and always hoped that one day it would be herself. When her sister, Florapetal died during the EE, Oraclesong had always hoped to try to help other cats;hoping that they wouldn't feel that needle-in-her-heart pain like she did, so she vows to protect her clan as best as she can.
Activity (PPD) : 17.8
At Least 2 Months Active?: Yes
Other/Questions: N/A
Plot Ideas?: N/A for now!
Roleplay Example (Writen or Link) : http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...p?t=76&page=13 scroll a little down, currently still going to the last page ^_^
Written {From a book I'm writing}
The wind beat down along her spine, the cold striking her like a dagger. She shivered, eyes narrowed, snow continuing in a blizzard. Pawsteps from the she-cat became weaker and weaker, fainter and fainter, until no sound at all, except the thud of her frame imprinting into the snow. She shivered, tears scorching cold along her cheeks. The she-cat knew she couldn't, even if she wanted, make it. It was the end for her, she would enter the world of her ancestors, now. And nothing could change her fate. Her eyes closed, the she-cat without a name slipped into what she thought death.
More pawsteps came. From a different cat. He let out a stiffled gasp. The she-cat had frost covering her, head to tail. Was it too late? Was she dead? The questions burned in his mind. As he raced up to her, placing a paw on her chest. The steady beat of her heart, but it was declining slowly. Still burned with shock, he picked her up by the scruff, and began making his way to the peaked mountain. The snow hardly affected the tom, his large pelt fluffed out. The she-cat let out breaths, but each were shallow and looked forced. She wouldn't make it very far. The tom made it up, surprisingly, and into the old two-leg cabin

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:

Last edited by Silhouettes; March 24th, 2017 at 06:33 AM.
Old January 20th, 2017, 09:34 PM
Sleepy Worm

My Mood: Amazed

Name: Ebonyflicker (Permanent Deputy)
Pre-existing or new?: Pre-existing
Appearance: Ebony has a dark golden-brown colored pelt with a light golden belly and chest, black stripes on his face, front legs, chest, lower half of his back legs, tail, and belly, then he has patches of black covering his flank and upper half of his back legs; amber eyes.
Personality: Positive Traits
Respectful
Kind
Clever
Good fighter
Neutral Traits
Flirty
Calm
Looks up to Singe & Gorse
Negative Traits
Not a great hunter
Can be rude
Moody
Their drive to be deputy: His mentor was Singenight and although he's gone he still has that want to impress him, although he hears older cats talk bad about he he wants to prove himself to them.
Activity(PPD): 12.42
You at least two months active?: Yep!
Other/Questions?: N/A
Plot ideas?: None at the moment, I can think of some though~
RP Sample(link or type it out): {Taken from Reedbriar's Territory}
Reedbriar laid in the makeshift next, her tail resting on three small kits as she gave a soft smile. "Fishtail would love you.. But I will love you, for the both of us." The queen whispered to the kits, her eyes bright with love. She glanced around the place, she was laying under a bush with the kits and the clearing was surrounded by trees. It wasn't like Riverclan but as she heard her kits squeaks and watched them suckle she knew it would do. The ex-clan queen look at the three kits, feeling as if she would burst with pride. "Names, they need names.." She whispered to herself, brushing her tail across a blue tabby tom with white spots and she gave a soft purr, "Smoke would be a good name for you little one." The queen then rested her tail on another tom, this one pure grey blue with white paws, looking like a smaller version of her, "Your name will be Wisp." She said softly, her tail resting on her last kit, and the only female of the litter. A smile made it's way onto her face as she looked over the kit's unique coat, she had russet brown and ginger fur with white splashed, what got the she-cat to chuckle was the kit's blue grey tipped ears. She agreed that it was a nice compliment to the kit's pelt. The queen gently nuzzled the little she-kit, "You're name will be Minnow."
{Time Skip}
Reedbriar smiled as she watched her sleeping kits, they'd been playing all morning and had earned their rest. The molly decided to try and hunt for the three, her tail swishing the fallen tree branches that rested on the top of the bush. As she picked her way through the ferns and into the clustered oak trees she spotted a mouse, eating something on a large tree root. She crept forward, licking her lips at the plump creature. The blue grey molly shot forward, pouncing on the mouse and quickly killing it. She had to admit, for a Riverclan cat she sure was a good hunter. Better on land than in the water even. As she moved back toward the nest with the mouse she glanced around the trees and was thankful for the light that broke through the branches. Although it wasn't very warm she was still grateful for what heat it did produce. With a final push through a clump of ferns the bush came into sight and she set the mouse down, it would do for the three kits. With a small nod the queen sat and begun to groom her fur, scrunching her nose at the stench of mice. She wasn't accustomed to the taste just yet but she did have to eat. With a huff she groomed down the fur on her chest that stuck out in every direction. As she realized she wouldn't be able to flatten it she gave up and lifted a dusty paw to her muzzle, pulling dried mud from her pads.
Starfall is my gay ceiling wizard
Fallen is my falcon
Officer Wolf is my sock-eating jedi growlithe
Strobelight is my bacon meatshield
SpiralTheRival is my space dragon
XxEclipseMoonxX is my pocket sized potato
Down goes the clown-TOS

Last edited by ~Breadsticks~; January 25th, 2017 at 07:22 PM.
Old January 20th, 2017, 11:32 PM
chirps

Now removing Runningheart from the race. Good luck to all those who have applied! -pops confetti over all applications-

EDIT: I edited his form to change his personality a bit. When I first applied him I didn't add to his personality to reflect this, but now that his brother had passed away I edited that to show that! As well as switching out the roleplay example! c:

...Might as well give this a shot! c:

This form is for PERMANENT DEPUTY (since he is on the younger side!)

Name:
Runningheart
Pre-existing or new?:
Pre-existing
Appearance:
With long limbs and a long flank, it's easy to see why he was given the prefix of 'Running'. Runningheart was born with unusually long limbs as a kit that he grew into as he matured and filled out his lean frame. He isn't very muscular at all in how the typical word is used, but what he lacks in brute strength, he makes up for in speed. Whether chasing rabbits across the moorland, or narrowly escaping RiverClan territory to rescue his friends, this tom is quite swift on his paws and due to their somewhat small nature is nimble and well-balanced too. He has short-to-medium thick fur that's pure white - just like the snow he was born in. His face narrows towards his mouth, which he took after his father, and has more of a rugged appearance, as if he's much older than he is. Despite this, his striking blue eyes hold a youthful sparkle that seems to be always shining. The tom is undeniably handsome, although he's very humble about it and gets nervous when people comment on it. His eyes are the color of a blue greenleaf sky, with flecks of darker blue in their depths - kind of like clouds floating by. His tail is long and fluffy at the end, which sweeps like plume across the floor when it drags behind him - which is rare, since Runningheart never lets himself appear sad or distraught.
Personality:
Kind, caring, loyal, and swift to defend those he cares about, Runningheart is one of the most noble cats in WindClan, despite him being such a new warrior. He is wise beyond his years, and tends to speak and act like it. The tom is extremely mature for his young age, and was never really interested in the shenanigans that his brother, Fourstripes, was interested in. He prefers to lead a quite life and be the best warrior that WindClan has ever had. He is extremely protective of those he cares about and tends to jump to their defense when they're attacked. Despite his being well known in WindClan, and seen a level-headed warrior, Runningheart can become quite flustered if pounded with too many tasks. He doesn't multitask very well, and tends to have a bit of a one track mind when it comes to, well, everything. He can focus intently on one thing at a time, and tries to take on multiple duties, but it sometimes ends in disaster. He tries his best to be there for those who need him, and most times put his own needs on the back burner in favor of those who need his help - which can ultimately be disastrous as well.
[After Fourstripes died] Ever since his brother, Fourstripes, lost his life during the evil era, Runningheart has been a ghost of his former self. He's not really upbeat anymore, and is strictly business when it comes to pretty much everyone except Sandgust, who knows him too well. The tom never really talks about his brother anymore, and due to his grief can sometimes push himself too hard. He's become intensely focused on adding some sort of value to WindClan, almost as if he's making up for his brother's absence. Too often the tom gets reminded of the light his brother was able to share with WindClan, and he constantly feels at fault for his death. There are times where Runningheart doesn't feel like he's an active member of his Clan, simply just watching the days pass him by. Although he puts in hard work day in and day out, ignoring those who plead with him to visit Surgestorm and take care of himself, deep in his mind he knows that WindClan deserves better. Each day without his brother gets a tiny bit better, but Runningheart is still working towards becoming his fun, genuine, kind self once more.
Runningheart wants to serve his Clan to the best of his ability, and strives to uphold the warrior code. He feels the need to prove himself to his Clanmates, however the reason for that is unknown. Before his brother died, he'd always had the thought of someday leading the Clan him and his brother loved so much, but never voiced it outloud. Now that his brother has passed, that drive has somewhat dwindled simply because he feels as though he doesn't deserve to be apart of WindClan anymore despite his continuous hard work he contributes to the Clan.
Due to his backstory (which I am currently writing to give him more depth) of not being born in WindClan, that somewhat ties in his unconscious need to prove himself, although he doesn't know that he's not pure WindClan. He was brought to the Clans as a kit just under one moon, left at the border with his brother, then Fourkit, to be found by a passing patrol.
Activity(PPD):
Almost 2!
I believe so!
Other/Questions?:
I'll attach his character site for any other information you might be looking for! c:
Plot ideas?:
OHMYGOSH So many. I'm gonna make it so that his brother died during the liberation, so if he's chosen as deputy it might take a bit of convincing to actually get him to accept the role. Maybe if he is chosen, him and Blazingstar would be walking through the territory, and just as Runningheart is about to decline for the umpteenth time, something could happen where he has to save Blazingstar? And that proves to himself that maybe he could do it? Just an idea c:
Everything going on outside of the white tom's head seemed foggy and distant, a great contrast from the chaotic storm that swirled within his head. Thoughts of his brother flashed before his eyes, all the way from kithood up until his final moments. The teasing comments and the heartfelt moments, all of them seemed to be crashing down on Runningheart. The tom felt his muscles tense up as he placed his paw firmly on the ground. His breathing came in long and slow, a tactic he'd learned from his mentor on how to center his thoughts and return his psyche to normal - well, as normal as it could be. If anyone knew Runningheart at all, they knew the tom was quite scatterbrained most of the time, and more often than not was seen taking a moment of silence to recollect his thoughts that tended to trip over one another.
Runningheart opened his eyes as his ears registered quite words escaping from Sandgust. Their sweet and soft tone seemed to light a tiny spark amongst the dull night that seemed to settle deep within his aching bones. Despite the tom being considered a younger warrior, he felt a million moons old with the grief that weighed heavily upon his shoulders. He recalled the slight touch of her tail on his shoulder before he had moved away. Surprisingly, it had offered more comfort than the tom thought necessary during a time like this. Since his brother's death, no one had been able to reach through to him, to get past the barbed wires and thorns that encircled his heart. But Sangust... unlike any cat - and quite possibly the only one aside from his brother - seemed to be untangling the sharp mess with each word she spoke.
The WindClan warrior raised his head at her last sentence, blue eyes wide. Their depths, which reflected stars just as Sandgust's did, also twinkled with another emotion - Surprise? Gratefulness? Whatever it was, it seemed to break through the somber expression that had made it's home on the warriors face. He felt something inside him crumble, and for once was glad that Sandgust was one of the most persistant and stubborn she-cat's he'd ever met. It reminded him a little of his brother, and that thought alone produced a tiny smile on his face as he looked at her. He knew that WindClan didn't necessarily welcome her with open arms when he'd come back with her. Some had even criticized him for bringing in a RiverClan warrior as a refugee. But despite all of that, Runningheart still knew deep within his soul that he had done the right thing, whether it followed the warrior code or not.
"I know," the tom said at last, his muscles that had been tense for most of the conversation suddenly relaxing, and just for a bit he felt the weight of all the recent tragedies lift off his shoulders. He moved just a bit closer his pale furred friend, and seemed to search her eyes for something. A few moments passed before he extended his neck to touch his nose to her head, closing his eyes as he let her familiar scent wash away his sadness, if only for a brief moment. "I'm glad you decided to come to WindClan. I know it's not been easy, but it makes me feel at ease knowing that you weren't around for the worst of the battle within RiverClan," he murmured, taking a step back to look at her. Having been consumed in his grief, he'd forgotten about how his friend was adjusting to life in WindClan. A stab of guilt pierced his heart at letting himself get too wrapped up in his own emotions, and he visibly winced a bit as the guilt shown on his face.

Last edited by spade; March 19th, 2017 at 02:22 AM. Reason: UPDATED: 3.15.17
Old January 21st, 2017, 11:54 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
boop~
Thinking about switching cats, can I do that?

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord