Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old January 21st, 2017, 11:56 AM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Windclan's Deputy!!

This still open February? That's when my 2 months are over
Old January 21st, 2017, 01:16 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Wolf That's fine!
@Swiftheart I honestly don't know. I'll be choosing a little after he gets his nine lives.

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; January 21st, 2017 at 01:16 PM.
Old January 21st, 2017, 01:40 PM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@Wolf That's fine!
@Swiftheart I honestly don't know. I'll be choosing a little after he gets his nine lives.
Do you need former WindClan cats to give him his lives? If so I can have Runningheart's brother Fourstripes give one! c:

Last edited by spade; January 21st, 2017 at 01:40 PM.
Old January 21st, 2017, 01:41 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Lilly I've actually got them all set up, it's just the matter of the RP now! Thank you though!

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; January 21st, 2017 at 01:42 PM.
Old January 21st, 2017, 01:45 PM
chirps

Quote:

@Lilly I've actually got them all set up, it's just the matter of the RP now! Thank you though!
Oh awesome, sounds good! Just wanted to check c: No problem!
Old January 21st, 2017, 02:01 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Name: Blackrose
Pre-existing or new?: Pre existing
Appearance: A black and orange tabby with emerald green eyes and a scar near his muzzle. He is sleek and can fit almost anywhere. He is small but he is average size.
Personality: When in battle he can have mercy but tends to not have mercy. He will care for his clan mates as well as help helpless cats. He is very smart and strategic. He can be bloodirsty at times and could be disloyal to help a cat in need. Most of the time he will not show his bad side but when he needs to, he will.
Their drive to be deputy: He wants to help cats and actually be something important. He has dreamed of this since a kit and upholds the warrior code but will break it to help a cat from another clan
Activity(PPD) 1.03 (8/10)
You at least two months active?: I think maybe a few days off of two
Other/Questions?: no
Plot ideas?: I think we should have a tigerclaw like cat who will try to kill the deputy and then leader and ten try to wipe the clans out with some rogues and loners.
RP Sample(link or type it out): Blackrose padded around outside of camp when he spotted a glimpse of black. He turned around and then was hit in the back And toppled over. He kicked the cat off when he realized he was bleeding from his stomach. He hissed and jumped on the cat scraping at his throat. He watched him struggle for air. He felt the finished blow and bit his throat. He spat at him "never come back" he started off back towards camp
Old January 21st, 2017, 02:47 PM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead

Name: Spottedpelt
Pre-existing or new?: New(by New, I mean I haven't RPed with it yet--but I've had it for about 2 weeks now--I've been busy /w/ ShadowClan, DS & Gathering. I just thought Spottedpelt would be perfect for it x3)
Appearance: Appearance
Personality: Personality
Their drive to be deputy: She wants to show that not EVERYONE in her family is evil and only does things for ambition/power.(Her family grew up evil :3)
Activity(PPD): 4.25 (will soon increase)
You at least two months active?: Yes!
Other/Questions?: Not right now
Plot ideas?: None x3
RP Sample(link or type it out):
Shadowstorm continued on with her hunt, pride in her eyes, as she perked her ears towards the sound of a slight scuffle. A rabbit. She smirked delightfully. She flattened her ears and lowered in a hunters crouch. Good, the wind is blowing towards me, not the rabbit. She thought, as ShadowClan desperately needed prey. Shadowstorm's dark grey fluffy tail swayed silently from left to right, as she crept up on the rabbit, which was nibbling on a low patch of grass. A sudden burst of wind brushed through her pelt as she closed her eyes tightly, making no movement while letting the cold wind pass her. She resumed, placing her left paw on the cold ground first, then her right, continuing the pattern. She eventually pounced on the furry, white-pelted creature and chomped down it's neck before bowing her head towards StarClan once more. She then tilted her head. Wait...why was a RABBIT on ShadowClan territory when they prefer open moorlands? She shrugged it off then ran towards the prey she buried earlier. She unburied it and dug deeper, dropping the rabbit and mouse in it, reburying it. I'll hunt for ONE more. She told herself. Then I'll check up on Blizzardpaw and Cherrypaw.

A few moments later, Shadowstorm had arrived at the hole she dug with her last piece of Fresh-kill. She unburied the fresh-kill and clamped it all in her jaws at once while stealthily making her way towards the spot where she saw Cherrypaw and Blizzardpaw. Hmm.. They aren't here yet. They must have lots of fresh-kill. She thought, while looking up at the sky. Oh, it's still Sunhigh! I have enough time to drop off the fresh-kill. She made her way into ShadowClan's camp and quickly released the fresh-kill, then her stomach started grumbling. "I.. guess I could eat before going back." She tried telling herself, as she crouched down and began eating the mouse she'd caught earlier. Once she finished, she traveled back towards the large tree surrounded by marshy grounds where she met with Blizzardpaw and Cherrypaw. "They aren't back yet?" She murmured to herself, her eyes wide with concern. "I'll wait until Moonhigh and if they aren't here, I'll ask Timberstar to lead a search patrol when I get back to camp."
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!
Old January 21st, 2017, 04:23 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Name: Forestsky
Pre-existing or new?: New
Appearance: Black w/ teal eyes
Personality: Thoughtful, calm, and happy.
Their drive to be deputy: Forestsky wants to be dep, but doesn't care if she gets it. She just wants to help her Clan.
Activity(PPD): 5.03 (and growing!)
You at least two months active?: Nooooo just one. But I want the opportunity!
Other/Questions?: Nooope
Plot ideas?: EVIL KITTIES
RP Sample(link or type it out): Forestkit gazed at her mother with unblinking eyes. "I can't lose you," she whispered. But Forestkit knew her mother had to go. It wasn't a choice, let alone hers. Sometimes, things were chosen for reasons she didn't understand...
Old January 21st, 2017, 06:11 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:

@Wolf That's fine!

You know I'll be re doing my form, maybe tomorrow. Hopefully this doesn't lower my chances and make eveyrhting unneat and organized. I don't wanna be anoying and change up everything to confuse you @Suspiciousmindz

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old January 22nd, 2017, 07:21 AM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

This form is for the Permanent Deputy!!

Name: Sagewhisker
Pre-existing or new?: Pre-existing
Appearance: Sagewhisker is a black tortoiseshell molly, dappled with ginger splashes. Her eyes are a deep amber, while her nose is black. Her fur is relatively short with bushy patches. Sagewhisker is muscular and her legs are long and lean, making her taller that most cats.
Personality: Sagewisker is a very loyal cat. She would die to protect her clan, and would have to be persuaded to retreat, unless ordered by her leader. Sagewhisker is also stubborn and sarcastic. She doesn't like to be bothered and gets grumpy when she is. Sagewhisker also has a soft side. She can be very kind when talking to cats younger than herself. Sagewhisker is always on the move. She has 'clan-jumped' atleast two times. She likes to keep her options open, she is never looking to have roots somewhere. The she-cat doesn't particulary know how to be charming and romantic, nor can she tell when other cats try to be. She often ignores obvious signs and continues on with her life. Sagewhiske is a drop-it-like-it's-hot kind of cat. She can drop a relationship or conversation in a snap. She doesn't like long conversations and is often very blunt. If Sagewhisker sets her mind on something, she often takes extreme precaution when trying to acheive it. She is not that easy to convice and won't give up on certain tasks.
Their drive to be deputy: Sagewhisker feels bad for rejecting Blazingstorm and wishes to make it up to him by becoming a great deputy.
Activity(PPD): 4.38 [would be more but most of my Rps went inactive.]
You at least two months active?: Yes
Other/Questions?: Nope
Plot ideas?: Same as the old one?
RP Sample(link or type it out):
[Taken from WindClan's Liberation Page 34 Comment 338]
Gorsefeather hissed, surprised but Dovecloud's sudden attack. Blood dripped from the back of his neck. Redpaw lashed out at the calico tom and one of his claws caught skin, leaving his chest blood stained. Gorsefeather bared his teeth at the tiny apprentice and lept onto his back, shoving him to the ground. He bent down to the tom's ear. "Your luckily I'm not in a killing mood, apprentice. So I suggest you get out of here before I give you some wounds you won't recover from." Gorsefeather hissed into Redpaw's ear. Gorsefeather unsheathed his claws and dug them into Redpaw's shoulders. "Got it?" Gorsefeather snarled, furious. The calico tom lashed his tail in fury before leaping off of Redpaw to face the cat that used to mean so much to him, but now that was gone.
Gorsefeather narrowed his eyes to slits as he looked at Dovecloud. His eyes flames of onyx. "Do you think I can change any of it, Dovecloud? I know what we had...and I just threw it all away. We can't go back now, don't you see that! And frankly, I don't want to go back. I-I love Lilypelt with all my heart, and I'm trying to start over, not make the same mistakes I did with you." Gorsefeather looked down at his paws, tears welling in his eyes. He then looked back at Dovecloud, his eyes buring with murderous hatred. The calico tom bunched his muscles and lashed out at Dovecloud. He then sprang back from his former lover and covered her in a flurry of scratches. "But, if you want to kill me...try." Gorsefeather meowed.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||

Last edited by Sage; January 27th, 2017 at 09:46 PM.