Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old June 29th, 2017, 05:32 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Exclamation Fuzz Family Finder [SEE DISCLAIMER]

Hi guys,

Ray and I created a couple characters in need of family members: Peachfuzz and Tinyfuzz. They're both born and raised ShadowClan cats, and as you can see from their character pages, are very "traditional" characters. Disclaimer: The ideologies of these characters are not a representation of our own beliefs, and should not be taken that way. If you are uncomfortable with them, please don't apply or follow the roleplays!

For Peachfuzz, I'm looking for family members (primarily parents and siblings) that share his beliefs, though this does not apply out of character. Family members should have a breed and appearance similar to him.

Parents need to be hetero / cis, and share the same ideals as their son. The current idea for them [though this doesn't necessarily need to be the case!] is they're the offspring of breeder cats that joined the Clan, and that they are ashamed of their kittypet heritage and hid that from their kits. Because their parents were breeder cats, they were raised to think their purpose was to reproduce and continue the bloodline. They are repulsed by non-hetero / non-cis characters and will not hesitate to disown or harm any kits who differ in their beliefs.

Sibling applicants may apply with a LGBT+ or non-binary character, however the character would either need to be closeted or come out and be shunned and disowned by the family. This role is not required, and I would prefer the majority of siblings be hetero / cis.

You may also apply for younger siblings, but for now the youngest siblings should be around Tinyfuzz's age (24 moons.) This keeps the sibling age differences from getting too crazy until we know how old the parents are.

Parents can also opt for future litters, meaning more positions for siblings can be opened at their discretion. If the roleplayers of the parents decide to do this, I would like to know!

Tinyfuzz is also in need of family, and anything goes as long as their appearance and breed is similar to hers! Since she was influenced by Peachfuzz, her family members do not need to share their beliefs. Whether they do is up to you!

Anyone applying for Tiny's family can be LBGTQ+ and/or trans or non-binary but don't have to be -- their relationship with Tiny may be strained if she knows, though.

We are not looking for kits at this time. A finder will be posted in the future!
Being a family member will not negatively affect your chances at getting a kit role.

It does not matter if your character is created for the role or pre-existing.

The only role currently open is for Tinyfuzz's father. It will close August 6th.

To apply, use this form:

Name:
Role (please specify who they're related to):
Appearance:
Personality:
Additional Information:

DISCORD SERVER
This is open to all applicants and family members, as well as relatives (mates, in-laws).

Currently accepted characters can be found here.

Family-related finders:
Feathermist's Finder
Bearblaze's Finder
Pyritecrest's Finder
Liondusk's Everything Finder
Morningfrost's Finder
Aspenfall's Finder
Tigerlight's Finder
Sorreltuft's Finder
Cedartuft's Finder
Honeythistle's Finder
Zenithwhisker's Finder
Mistytuft's Everything Finder
Timberwish's Finder
Bumblebear's Finder
Blazingsky's Finder
Dewmask's Finder
Thistlewatcher's Finder
Dustycloud and Stripedpelt's Finder
Echoskip's Finder
Brackenleaf's Finder
Mudtuft's Finder
Forestfur's Finder
Mousenose's Finder
Honeydew's Finder
To have your accepted character's finder listed here, please tag the title with [FUZZ] at the beginning and link it in this thread.

Last edited by BEAR.; January 31st, 2019 at 10:24 PM.
Old June 29th, 2017, 06:55 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: Fuzz Family Finder [SEE DISCLAIMER]

(i'm applying two even though i know if i'm chosen only one is accepted - but i didn't know which to apply... i do prefer the first form but either way :3)

Name- Dustykit | Dustypaw | Dustycloud
[Dusty- for his brown fur | Cloud- for his soft and fluffy fur]
Age- 24 moons / 45 moons (if not accepted as younger)
Gender- Male
Role- Peachfuzz's Sibling
Appearance- [ ref ] [ ref ]
Similar to his name, Dusty has a base coat that is a dusty brown shade. Covering his pelt are thin black stripes. These stripes go over his flank, legs, paws, chest, and on his face - though his tail is only ringed towards the end and finishes with a black tail-tip. His maw, chest, underbelly and inner-legs are a very pale brown, almost a cream color. His eyes are a lighter brown shade with a hint of yellow at the bottom. His fur is very soft - hence his suffix - and fluffy fur as well, like many main coons. Although he is a main coon and could be considered larger when compared to many breeds of cats, he isn't as big or muscular as most main coons.
Personality- Closeted | Self-Conscious | Determined | Faithful | Confused / Conflicted | Kinder | Friendlier
Growing up in a traditional family had greatly influenced by them. He looks up to his family and is determined to make them proud of him and become a great warrior. He formed a prejudice towards many different groups. He found that only if you were gender and sexuality, non-full-blooded clan cats, cats that are not apart of his clan, and cats that do not dedicate themselves to Starclan fully then you could not be loyal to Starclan at all and were in line with the Dark Forest. He would shun and not acknowledge cats that fell into these groups as he believes that they would corrupt him and that would lead him to betray Starclan. Despite these harsh judgmental beliefs, Dusty was actually a kind tom and would befriend anyone who was a part of the 'pure group'. He could be talkative though usually would only say things that he knows his family would approve of.
Though when he was an apprentice, this tom began to question his own sexuality. He found another tom to be attractive and at first did not realize that he was forming a crush. When he became a warrior he realized that he was in fact homosexual and feared being dis-owned by his own family. This leads him to lock himself up in the closet, and due to this be becomes more self-conscious and fears that anything he does will tip them off. He still tries to be friendly and kind towards his clan-mates as he used to be, but at the same time is even more careful about what he says and does so that no one finds out. In an attempt to keep his sexuality hidden, Dusty tends to try even harder to say what he believes his family would want to be, and becomes harsher to cats that they are against - though in secret he would be kind towards a tom that he liked, especially if it seems that they like him back.
Additional Information-
- Is a closet homosexual
- If accepted as younger brother then maybe he looks up to Peachfuzz - his older brother - and wishes to become like him, sharing the same beliefs .
Though when he becomes an apprentice he begins to start questioning his sexuality. This leads him to realize when he's a warrior that he is gay, but in fear of disappoint his brother he remains in the closet?

Name- Stripedkit | Stripedpaw | Stripedpelt
[Striped- for his tabby markings | Pelt- for his fluffy fur]
Age- 45 moons
Gender- Male
Role- Peachfuzz's Sibling
Appearance- [ ref ] [ ref ]
Like many main coons, Striped has a large build as well as a thick and fluffy pelt. He has a brown base coat that takes up most of his coloring, though the insides of his legs and his belly are a lighter brown shade. On top of this base coat, he had thick black tabby stripes. These stripes are mostly on his face, legs, hind-quarts, shoulders and back where as his side had thin pale markings. His chin and throat are a white color, which sticks out from his brown and black colors. He has yellow eyes with a layer of green around the pupil. His build is quite large and muscular
Personality- Prejudiced | Traditional | Judgmental | Faithful | Dedicated | Hostile | Loud
Striped is quite the... traditional tom. His faith and dedication towards Starclan are strong and unwavering. He has strict beliefs and is unaccepting of certain things. These things are the following: cats with non-traditional gender and sexuality, non-full-blooded clan cats, cats that are not apart of his clan, and cats that do not dedicate themselves to Starclan fully. He wishes nothing to do with this list of cats and honestly believes that they do not have a place in this world since his thinks that Starclan does not watch over them. Striped doesn't understand why a cat would want to be anything other then male or female and thinks that it's wrong to be anything else. He also views same-sex and polyamorous couples the same way - no understand why anyone would want that - and sees it as a mistake and wrong since they can not reproduce this way and that's sign on how wrong it is. He also dislikes cats that are not full-blooded Shadowclan, seeing that betraying the clan by reproducing with someone out-side the clan is almost like betraying Starclan. Although he dislikes other clans and believes that in some way Shadowclan is the better clan, he does still prefer the other clans over cats that are non-clan blooded, not full-blooded or that live out-side the clans. Striped also shares the tradition value that females should be staying at home and their only job should be reproducing 'pure' kits whom shall becomes either great warriors or cats whom can reproduce more 'pure' cats - depending on the gender of the kits. This tom shows disdain when seeing a molly doing the 'male's duties' such as hunting and fighting while they should be sticking to 'their own duties'. Striped is willing to harm - or even kill - someone that does not fall into or absolutely support these strong beliefs.
He also believes that the Syndicate is the Dark Forest's work.
Additional Information-
- I might update... there was something I had wanted to put in his personality but had forgotten wile I was typing other traits :/ (if i do i'll mention you guys) - but I might not

@Lunacross I've added this form~

Name- Alfie | Downypaw | Downystripe
[Downy- for his soft/fluffy fur | Stripe- for his markings]
Age- 69 moons
Gender- Male
Role- Peachfuzz's Father
Appearance- [ ref ]
Downy is a pure-bread main coon, this means that has a large build and is also fluffier then some cats. His base coat is brown and does make up most of his coloring. His markings are black stripes on his legs, face, and a single one down his back though there are very faint stripes on his flanks that are difficult to see unless you were close up. His maw is a creamy white color and his chest is a slightly lighter shade of brown. His eyes are a dull hazel color, looking green with some brown in it. True to his name Downy has a very fluffy and very soft pelt, and true to his breed is a large and muscular tom.
Personality- Traditional | Proud | Loud / Out-Spoken | Unnaccepting | Faithful
Downy's beliefs are almost exactly like his kits'. Due to being born from breeders, he is a 'pure-blooded' cat. Downy doesn't have much pride in his kitty-pet life, but that is the one that that he holds on to. He is very traditional and had no tolerance for anyone who does not fall into his 'kind'. His faith and dedication towards Starclan are strong and unwavering. He has strict beliefs and is unaccepting of certain things. These things are the following: cats with non-traditional gender and sexuality, non-full-blooded clan cats, cats that are not apart of his clan, and cats that do not dedicate themselves to Starclan fully. He wishes nothing to do with this list of cats and honestly believes that they do not have a place in this world since his thinks that Starclan does not watch over them. Downy honestly believes that it's a mental illness when cats aren't 'pure' like he is. Downy has also formed a strict belief in Starclan - this was at first just to prove himself to his clan-mates, but it became much more serious as the moons past. Downy strongly believes that he is superior. That females are below him like many other groups and that a female's only use is to reproduce - though only if they are 'pure' should someone reproduce with them.
Additional Information-
- Despite hating his kitty-pet past, Downy is proud that he's full-blood as well as 'correct' and so he does hang onto that

Renunciation: The beliefs of my character(s) do not extend to my own beliefs - I in fact and quite against these prejudice beliefs (thought i should add that)

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; June 30th, 2017 at 06:01 AM.
Old June 29th, 2017, 08:16 AM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Name: Brightfluff
Role (please specify who they're related to): Tinyfuzz's sister
Appearance: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...rest-Cat-3.jpg
Personality: She is a believer of Starclan and the Warrior code, but not all aspects of the 'traditional' lifestyle her sister and her mate's family believe in appeals to her. She firmly believes that she-cats have the right to learn how to fight and be a proper warrior, just like any tom. However much she dislikes the 'traditional' lifestyle, she still is a big supporter and protector of her sister. Brightfluff doesn't personally mind cats who aren't heterosexual, and if it makes them happy it should be just fine. She dislikes non-clan born cats and tolerates half-clan cats.
Additional Information: Um...not really. Might have stuff later.
(I slightly made her where she might have some ideals close to her sister's but also she has her own point of view about things too.)

Mention me if you don't think I saw it

Last edited by ShiningFern; June 29th, 2017 at 10:34 AM. Reason: Left out a little information
Old June 29th, 2017, 10:13 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

bump and for clarification, anyone applying for Tiny's family can be openly lgbtq+ and/or trans or non-binary but don't have to be -- their relationship with Tiny may be strained if she knows, though

(( i will add this to the original post later ))

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; June 29th, 2017 at 12:29 PM.
Old June 29th, 2017, 10:24 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raywood View Post
bump and for clarification, anyone applying for Tiny's family can be openly lgbtq+ and/or trans or non-binary -- their relationship with Tiny may be strained if she knows, though

(( i will add this to the original post later ))
Question, are the two having kits? If so can we apply for them? Also can we apply more than one cat?
Old June 29th, 2017, 10:34 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Name: Amberfur
Role (please specify who they're related to): Sister of Tinyfuzz
Appearance: http://www.tnfcs.co.uk/History/Grand...ena-mi%20-.jpg
Personality: She is much more accepting than her sister, believing that everyone is equal no mater their beliefs or sexuality. She dislikes that Tinyfuzz is so traditional, stating this fact in every argument they have. Amberfur believes that every cat, she-cat or tom, can become a warrior and wonders why her sister has confined herself to a den with mewling kits for the rest of her moons.
Additional Information: She is openly bisexal.

Name: Brackenleaf
Role (please specify who they're related to): Peachfuzz's sister
Appearance: http://home.total.net/~grandmc/images/Socks1.jpg
Personality: Brackenleaf is timid and shy, and hates that their brother thinks of them as 'inferior' to toms. They can't bring themself to confront him about it, but they wish they could. They refuse to be coddled and in a nursery producing kits instead of helping their Clan out on the battle field. Though they pretends to agree with him, and sneak out of the nursery at times when they aren't being watched .They has been in battles before and refuse to stop.
Additional Information: Closet non-binary.

Last edited by wickedvirtues; June 29th, 2017 at 11:09 AM.
Old June 29th, 2017, 11:18 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Wow. Daypaws gonna be crushed. First Autumnpaw now these two.

Name:
Liondusk,
Role (please specify who they're related to):
Peachfuzz's Brother,
Appearance:
LionDusk
Personality:
[Perfectionist] | [Broken-Spirited] | [Tired] | [Nervous] | [Kind] | [Facade] | ["Fearless"] | ["Bold"] | ["Brash"] | ["Arrogant"] | ["Dominant"] |
Asterisks symbolise how he acts, none symbolise his true personality.

["How He Acts"]

"You Freak. Why do you even live?"
To most Felines, LionDusk is an Fearless an Brash warrior. He is reckless, not caring that he could die when fighting a group of Badgers, just that his name will go down in history. He is arrogant, and if you dare say he isn't perfect, he will verbally murder you. He shares the belief that anything not Male, Female, Strait Or Cis, is evil, and Dark Forest based. He is firm in his beliefs. Liondusk would not bow dow to the leader if they were not the 'right' Gender or Sexuality. However, he is nothing more than a shadow of his brother. He acts how Peachfuzz would act, and doesn't have true autonomy.

His True Personality]

"Don't go..."
A shadow, A ghost, never seen, never heard. Background noise that sometimes gets through. Pitiful, barely there, yet still... Surviving. Tis is who LionDusk truly is. A kind, but forgetful cat, joyful, cheery, a kit a mother would love to have. Except this family. Beaten for his interest in men, Liondusk is a nervous reck, broken, ad tired of life. A perfectionist who is trying to 'fix' himself, he wants to be liked by his family, for the real him. Loved, not hated. But he is chasing a mirage. Love that was never true. Toxic.

No hope.
Additional Information:
Hes based on a case where a Homosexual man was punished for his feelings, and beaten by his parents when he told them he had a crush on a boy.
However, this time he was verbally berated, as that fits with the parents,

He now can never love someone, but try's to be who his parents told him to be, and will take on a female mate.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends

Last edited by Momotaro; July 1st, 2017 at 02:29 AM.
Old June 29th, 2017, 11:26 AM

My Mood: Kingly

|| Name ||
Echoskip
|| Age ||
34 Moons (45 if younger is not preferred)
|| Gender ||
Female
|| Role ||
Peachfuzz || Sister
|| Appearance ||
Reference Picture
Breed: Maine Coon
Fur Colors: Grey, black, white
Special Markings: Swirls of white and grey cover Echoskip's black fur.
Fur Texture: Smooth and soft
Complete Description: Echoskip is a large cat in terms of height. She is a black coated cat with swirls and stripes of grey and white, her black coat fading from black to a light grey on her head. Her fur is well groomed, silky and soft despite the harsh conditions. Strong and large, Echoskip is more suited for fighting rather than hunting, making up for lost speed with strength.
|| Personality ||
Echoskip is not a shy cat, rather boisterous and loud. She strongly disagrees with her family's views on how clan-life should be, but keeps quiet about it in fear that her family will disown her. Argumentative and stubborn, Echoskip is more likely to join in a heated argument rather than avoiding it like most cats. Echoskip speaks her mind the majority of the time, only keeping quiet when her family is around.
|| Additional Information ||
Echoskip is lesbian, but keeps it secret from her family.
Old June 29th, 2017, 12:26 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Question, are the two having kits? If so can we apply for them? Also can we apply more than one cat?
they'll have kits! but it's a bit early for applications, i'm pretty sure we will have those in a different finder if you're interested.

apply as many cats as you'd like.

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; June 29th, 2017 at 12:38 PM.
Old June 29th, 2017, 12:38 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Name
Feathermist
Gender Identification
Cis (Female)
Role
Peachfuzz's sibling
Appearance
Ref | Ref | Ref | Ref | Ref
Feather is a small-framed she-cat with bright, forest-green eyes. She has long fur with a dilute torbie pattern all over. The Maine-Coone has small, delicate paws, and seems to be small and delicate overall.

Personality
Traditional | Flirtatious | Loyal | Motherly | Quiet | Sarcastic | Sassy
Feather is a very motherly she-cat. She loves kits and will do anything for them, hence why she agreed to be a forever queen instead of a warrior. She hates to disappointanyone, especially her family.
The main-coon she-cat is extremely flirtatious with toms, but only to get her way. She only ever truly flirts with her mate. She doesn't talk much, but when she does she is super sarcastic and sassy, not really caring to listen to anyone talk about non-cis genders and non-hetero relationships. She would much rather gossip about other clans and strange-genders/relationships within Shadowclan.
While she does love her kits, Feather will not hesitate to shun any that do not follow her beliefs. Someday maybe she will learn...

Additional Information
While I did make this character for this, I fell in love with her. Thanks for inspiring her <3