Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old June 29th, 2017, 03:51 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Fuzz Family Finder [SEE DISCLAIMER]

Name: Kiwigazer
Kiwi: For his brown fur
Gazer: for his observant personality

Gender Identification:Demigirl [Physically male]
Role: Peachfuzz's father
Appearance: Ref1
Kiwigazer is a large, tall, slim tom with long, chocolate brown fur. He has splotches, swirls, and specks of lighter, sandy brown littering his pelt which covers up most of the darker brown, and has black stripes across his front legs, flank, and face. He has stunning, parakeet green eyes that have flecks of darker green near the iris. He is tall for someone his age and is a little slimmer than most, making him seem younger than he really is.
Personality:Kiwi is a righteous and brave warrior who is always wants to see the good in others, no matter how many horrible deeds they've done. He has always devoted himself to the weak and strives to not only find the truth, but also find justice, making sure that everyones treated equally and fairly, he hates it when one is punished for doing something and another isn't even though they've done the same. He is incredibly intelligent and shows a keen avid interest in Starclan. He, above all else, makes sure that he is as 'gentlemanly' as possible, he's very polite and is always crisp and clean to anyone and everyone, even if it may be an enemy. He treats everyone equally and doesn't think of anyone less than him, in fact he often puts their needs before his own. Kiwigazer always stays calm and thinks situations through with utmost care, no matter how careful or dangerous a situation. He loves a good brain teaser and is has a good sense of humor, although he doesn't laugh, it usually comes out as a chuckle. Although it is very hard you can anger him through hurting the ones he cares for and or squashing his beliefs, although he has the skill to do it he would never kill another just because they are at a disagreement. He gets embarrassed when he is incorrect about one of his assumptions and will often times after that either change the subject while hiding his face or politely say his goodbye and go hide in the territory and think it over once more.
Additional Information: He is Homosexual and won't hid the fact from his brother.

Name: Creamdream
Cream: For her cream swirls
Dream: For her optimism and childlike behavior

Gender Identification: Female
Role: Tinyfuzz's sister
Appearance: Ref1
Creamdream is a lithe, short, beautiful Molly with swirls and stripes of hickory brown covering her dark cream and white coat. She has short, fluffy, silky fur with stunning emerald green eyes. She has white socks on all four legs, white muzzle, underbelly, chest, tail tip, and ear tips. Her hickory swirls and stripes litter her flank, face, legs, tail, and a bit of her chest.
Personality: Creamdream is spunky, perky, excitable, and outgoing. She exudes a childlike personality, being both impulsively curious and easily confused. She often acts without thinking things through, trying to touch unknown plants without restraint, and goes on tangents that quickly stop making sense. Despite her childish and seemingly naive behavior, Creamdream has demonstrated wisdom through many grueling situations. She is stubborn and persistent, looking out for those she cares about and holding hope despite all overwhelming long odds. Her Tenacity, optimism, and loyalty for those she cares about is stronger than the way she feels about her clan as a whole. She constantly puts others before herself and still finds a way to smile even when she's in trouble or her very life is threatened.
Additional Information: Hm, she's pansexual

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; June 30th, 2017 at 07:58 PM.
Old June 29th, 2017, 04:20 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Name: Mistykit - Mistypaw - Mistytuft
Role (please specify who they're related to): PeachFuzz's Biological Sister
Appearance: Here
Misty has a Grey base coat, which is large and fluffy. Her markings are similar to those of her brother's. Her eyes are a Deep Pumpkin like orange. She has slight golden brown markings on her muzzle, which are very faint unless up close. Her ears are manly grey, with Black tufts. She also had white markings on her paw, muzzle, chest, and underbelly.
Personality:
Kind || Stubborn || Traditional || Quiet || Organized
Kind: Mistykit is a very sweet and loving cat. She is nice to almost anyone she meets. Misty is very open and caring, although if she meets certain cats, she isn't very kind. Although she doesn't speak to them, she complains to her brothers and other siblings. She believes that the clan needs more kits. Misty also loves kits, and tries to Perseid them at a young age to have kits of they're own.
Stubborn: Even though she is kind, she is also stubborn. She stays with her opinions and beliefs and isn't easy to convince. Even if it's a little thing like getting extra sleep, she'll stay on her side until she wins. Which makes it hard for others to win a fight. Misty is loyal to her beliefs, and only her beliefs
Traditional: Like her family, Misty believes that cats that are able to have kits are fit for clan life. This means she doesn't completely approve of Homosexual cats or cats that struggle giving birth and losing a litter. She thinks these cats should be forced out of the clans in order for them to stay strong.
Quiet: Misty is very quiet around other cats. She doesn't ever go to talk someone she hasn't met. It's not that she's shy, she just doesn't talk often. She only likes to talk to her family, because they won't judge her for her beliefs. Although she tries to be kind and talk to cats anyway, even though they might not believe in the same things.
Organized: Misty believes that in order to have a strong clan, you must be organized. She often cleans up her nest, and sorts the warriors den out so everyone gets the right amount of moss. She also makes sure the apprentices are working, making sure to check the training ground whenever she can. Misty makes sure the camp is in tip top shape. Even though she has her own things to do, a organized, well cleaned camp makes everyone happy. She makes sure to patrol the borders as often as she can, and reports any suspicious behavior to Halestar
Additional Information: N/A
Old June 29th, 2017, 04:25 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunacross View Post
Hi guys,

Ray and I created a couple characters in need of family members: Peachfuzz and Tinyfuzz. They're both born and raised ShadowClan cats, and as you can see from their character pages, are very "traditional" characters. Disclaimer: The ideologies of these characters are not a representation of our own beliefs, and should not be taken that way. If you are uncomfortable with them, please don't apply or follow the roleplays!

For Peachfuzz, I'm looking for family members (primarily parents and siblings) that share his beliefs, though this does not apply out of character. Family members should have a breed and appearance similar to him.

Sibling applicants may apply with a LGBT+ or non-binary character, however the character would either need to be closeted or come out and be shunned and disowned by the family.

Tinyfuzz is also in need of family, and anything goes as long as their appearance and breed is similar to hers! Since she was influenced by Peachfuzz, her family members do not need to share their beliefs. Whether they do is up to you!

It does not matter if your character is created for the role or pre-existing.

To apply, use this form:

Name:
Role (please specify who they're related to):
Appearance:
Personality:
Additional Information:
Hmmm.... Awaits next litter

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |
Old June 29th, 2017, 09:36 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

small reminder i'm also looking for peach's parents, and that the lgbtq+ and/or non-binary sibling isn't a needed role! we have a lot of applications for that position, and i would prefer if the majority of his siblings were hetero / cis.

for anyone wondering, i am alright with him having younger siblings too! until we have set parents (or parent, depending on if one is applied for) and have an age for them, i wouldn't go too crazy with them being young -- i would suggest keeping them around tinyfuzz's age if you guys want to apply for the youngest litter atm. future siblings could be created at the discretion of the parents (though i would like to know!)

additionally, as an idea for his family history, i don't believe peachfuzz is descended from shadowclan cats. with his family being maine coons, my thought is his grandparents were breeder cats in the nearby twolegplace, and they left their home to join the clan. living together they were all already close friends.

both sets of his grandparents had kits, two of which in turn became mates and had him and their siblings. ashamed of their kittypet heritage, they hid that fact from their offspring and raised them to be fiercely loyal to starclan and the warrior code, with the intolerance for non-hetero / cis-gendered cats originating from their breeder heritage (since his grandparents would have been raised for the sole purpose of reproducing.)

of course, if there's any further suggestions for a family history, i'm open to them!

NOTE: updated the original post, if you guys want to review that!

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; June 29th, 2017 at 10:00 PM.
Old June 29th, 2017, 10:25 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Name: Forestkit- Forestpaw -Forestfur
Role (please specify who they're related to): Peachfuzz's younger sibling
Appearance: Forestfur is quite the startling young she-cat. Her face is striking with high cheek-bones laid bellow her bright amber eyes. Her fur is long and fluffy, with colors of brown, white, and black mixing in it. On her back, it is a brindle of black and a light brown, leading down her back to a darker brown, which laces her tail and hind-legs. Forestfur's fore-paws are a white only to her elbows, which turns to a light brown.
Personality: Forestfur is quite a defiant she-cat; the family rules only seem like a whisper in the trees, and they don't matter. The Maine Coone had always been different from most of her family, as she thought that being different didn't always mean you were angering StarClan. Though Forestfur disregards most of the rules that her parents had set for her, she holds their belief in StarClan, of course in a different manner. She believes that their ancestors would always love them no matter what sex they were attracted to.
Forestfur makes her opinion blatant, but never confesses her attraction to she-cats. She knows that if she were to say something of her love, she would be condemned. Though she hates the views that her family has, she loves them like any cat would, and knows that they would disown her, as they already look down upon her.
Though sometimes a bit standoffish, Forestfur is a very warm she-cat once she knows someone better. And as soon as someone were to break that shell of hers, they would find Forestfur is very protective of her clan, and of course her family. Forestfur is also quite the friendly cat, always trying to start up conversations, even if it's out of the blue. The warrior is quite a lovely one, though you wouldn't want to meet her in battle.
Though when talking to her peers, she may seem as harmless as a fly-- and sometimes annoying as one too-- but in battle, she is ferocious and brave. Forestfur takes the promise she made at the beginning of her warriorship seriously, always ready to put her life on the line for her clan. Saying that, Forestfur is as loyal as she is ferocious; thinking of betraying her clan makes her sick.
Forestfur is a sweet she-cat, though she possesses a different viewpoint from her family. She is always eager to help her clan, and will always follow the warrior code.
Additional Information: Forestfur is closeted, though she shares her views openly.
Forestfur trusts Peachfuzz, though they share different views, and may sometimes confide in him.

Last edited by Brunch; July 21st, 2017 at 12:10 AM.
Old June 30th, 2017, 12:31 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
Name
Feathermist
Gender Identification
Cis (Female)
Role
Peachfuzz's sibling
Appearance
Ref | Ref | Ref | Ref | Ref
Feather is a small-framed she-cat with bright, forest-green eyes. She has long fur with a dilute torbie pattern all over. The Maine-Coone has small, delicate paws, and seems to be small and delicate overall.

Personality
Traditional | Flirtatious | Loyal | Motherly | Quiet | Sarcastic | Sassy
Feather is a very motherly she-cat. She loves kits and will do anything for them, hence why she agreed to be a forever queen instead of a warrior. She hates to disappointanyone, especially her family.
The main-coon she-cat is extremely flirtatious with toms, but only to get her way. She only ever truly flirts with her mate. She doesn't talk much, but when she does she is super sarcastic and sassy, not really caring to listen to anyone talk about non-cis genders and non-hetero relationships. She would much rather gossip about other clans and strange-genders/relationships within Shadowclan.
While she does love her kits, Feather will not hesitate to shun any that do not follow her beliefs. Someday maybe she will learn...

Additional Information
While I did make this character for this, I fell in love with her. Thanks for inspiring her <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Name: Mistykit - Mistypaw - Mistytuft
Role (please specify who they're related to): PeachFuzz's Biological Sister
Appearance: Here
Misty has a Grey base coat, which is large and fluffy. Her markings are similar to those of her brother's. Her eyes are a Deep Pumpkin like orange. She has slight golden brown markings on her muzzle, which are very faint unless up close. Her ears are manly grey, with Black tufts. She also had white markings on her paw, muzzle, chest, and underbelly.
Personality:
Kind || Stubborn || Traditional || Quiet || Organized
Kind: Mistykit is a very sweet and loving cat. She is nice to almost anyone she meets. Misty is very open and caring, although if she meets certain cats, she isn't very kind. Although she doesn't speak to them, she complains to her brothers and other siblings. She believes that the clan needs more kits. Misty also loves kits, and tries to Perseid them at a young age to have kits of they're own.
Stubborn: Even though she is kind, she is also stubborn. She stays with her opinions and beliefs and isn't easy to convince. Even if it's a little thing like getting extra sleep, she'll stay on her side until she wins. Which makes it hard for others to win a fight. Misty is loyal to her beliefs, and only her beliefs
Traditional: Like her family, Misty believes that cats that are able to have kits are fit for clan life. This means she doesn't completely approve of Homosexual cats or cats that struggle giving birth and losing a litter. She thinks these cats should be forced out of the clans in order for them to stay strong.
Quiet: Misty is very quiet around other cats. She doesn't ever go to talk someone she hasn't met. It's not that she's shy, she just doesn't talk often. She only likes to talk to her family, because they won't judge her for her beliefs. Although she tries to be kind and talk to cats anyway, even though they might not believe in the same things.
Organized: Misty believes that in order to have a strong clan, you must be organized. She often cleans up her nest, and sorts the warriors den out so everyone gets the right amount of moss. She also makes sure the apprentices are working, making sure to check the training ground whenever she can. Misty makes sure the camp is in tip top shape. Even though she has her own things to do, a organized, well cleaned camp makes everyone happy. She makes sure to patrol the borders as often as she can, and reports any suspicious behavior to Halestar
Additional Information: N/A
These two are accepted.

@ Everyone else: please note that I'm not finished going through applications yet.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; June 30th, 2017 at 12:41 AM.
Old June 30th, 2017, 02:04 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raywood View Post

they'll have kits! but it's a bit early for applications, i'm pretty sure we will have those in a different finder if you're interested.

apply as many cats as you'd like.
K thanks!
Old June 30th, 2017, 02:54 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Name:
Cedartuft

Role (please specify who they're related to):
Peachfuzz's mother

Appearance:
ref | More realistic ref
(Going off of your updated post Luna! )
Cedartuft is a pure-bred Maine coon, as her heritage is that of kittypets, although she appears much smaller than the average Maine-coon. Her base coat is a chestnut brown with darker brown stripes and a white chest, muzzle, and front paws. Her pelt is quite beautiful and well-kept and she takes quite a lot of pride in that fact. Being a queen for all her most if not all of her clan life, the molly has no scars or injuries.

Personality:
Cedartuft is a very passive cat. She's quiet and soft-spoken, yet she's extremely snobby, proud, and judgemental. The senior queen was raised very traditionally, and tends to manipulate other and even herself into ignoring her kittypet heritage. Despite this, she turns her nose up to other kittypets, acting as if her roots are deep within Shadowclan and they have no place in the clan if they have nothing to offer in return. As for her relationship with her kits, she adores them to death, making sure to preach her thoughts and ideals whenever she can, keeping them in check, and being swift to punish if they express differently. She doesn't understand non-hetero relationships and non-cis cats, so she tends to talk to them as if she is interested, but will be quick to spread lies and hate behind their backs and use them as scapegoats. Cedar loves to spoil her kits, but most importantly her mate. She lives to please him and would be lost doing anything else, really she wouldn't want to do anything else. She hasn't been manipulated by her mate in any way, she was raised this way by her parents who fought to prove their place in the clan and continue their bloodline.

Additional Information:
-Decided to throw in some info from your post ^^
-It helped develop her a bit better than otherwise. She could adore and dote over Tinyfuzz, constantly praising her, but also simultaneously degrading her into a submissive position?
-Would definitely disown any LGBT kits, refusing to even look at or talk to them (unless they became "normal" again). Probably wouldn't like Tiny's family if they are accepting of LGBT etc.
-Favors her son(s) over her daughter(s), but tries to equally give them love

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; June 30th, 2017 at 03:04 AM.
Old June 30th, 2017, 05:16 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Name: Pyritekit - Pyritepaw - Pyritecrest

Role (please specify who they're related to): Peachfuzz's younger brother

Appearance: Reference
Pyrite is a maine coon cat. He is large and muscular in build and has battle scars scattered across his pelt. However, his thick, long fur covers up most of his scratches and scars, making it appear that he only has about two or three scars. His fur colour is a mixture of brown, grey and black and his legs, tail and head covered with black stripes. His paws and chest are a pure white with no other shade intruding.
His eyes are a very pale yellow and even has a bit of grey mixed into it.

Personality: Pyritecrest is a very bold cat. He is not at all afraid to speak his mind, especially when it comes to his beliefs. He strongly believes that LGBT's are disgusting, which means he isn't very popular amongst his clan mates. He is confident and willingly speaks out whatever is on his mind and is very arrogant. He never backs down from a challenge and doesn't give up easily. He is also very proud. When it comes to showing off, Pyrite is always there and ready to be the best. To him, it's like a competition to see who is better at everything. He believes that he and his siblings are the best and is always pushing himself to do better than everyone else. Pyritecrest doesn't deal with embarrassment very well and hates it when he or his family fails to impress everyone.
Although he is quite arrogant and bold, there is a caring side to Pyritecrest. However, this only comes out when he's alone with his family or a family member, his mate especially. He is very protective of his kin, to the point where one might say he's overprotective. He does love his family, but things can change very quickly if you press the wrong buttons.
Pyritecrest has little patience and is angered easily. His anger can result in him not doing very nice things, especially if you disagree with him. He is a headstrong cat, the kind that says 'do not question me' and believes that everyone should agree with him. If you disagree with him or do something that's against his beliefs, he will not treat you nicely. Whether you're a family member or just a friend, stay on his good side or he could turn against you in less than a second.

Additional Information: -He is heterosexual
-If accepted, he would dislike LGBT members of Tiny's family and try to avoid them

@Lunacross
Because he wasn't accepted as parent, I lowered his age and just changed his personality a bit! ^^

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; July 2nd, 2017 at 04:51 AM.
Old June 30th, 2017, 08:09 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Name: Morningkit || Morningpaw || Morningfrost
Morning-Her creamy colored fur
Frost-Her brilliant, vivid blue eyes
Role: Tinyfuzz's sister
Appearance: Morning is on the larger size of cats, being larger than most females, about as large as the males of her breed. She has thick, fluffy, cream colored fur, the color of the sky on an early morning. She has white highlights throughout her fur, mainly around her chest, under her belly and tail, and stripes of white up from her belly across her sides. Morning also has dark russet/orange stripes across her creamy pelt. These stripes are most prominent on her face, shoulders, legs, and they ring her tail, which ends in a while tail-tip. Morning has large ears, with white tufts of fur on the tips. Her legs are muscular and long, and her tail is extra long and feathery. She has eyes that transition between different shades of blue, but their main color is a bright, vivid, pale blue. Not like a cold icy color, but a soft, misty color. With little green flecks like fireflies dancing in them.
Personality: +Hardworking || +Challenging || +Bold || +Athletic
-Sarcastic || -Temperamental || -Arrogant || -Pushy
Morning is one of the most tom-boyish cats you could ever meet. Yes, she identifies fully as a female, and was born a female, she just acts like how the traditional male cat would act. Like with how hard-working and athletic she is. Morning is constantly moving around, working hard in all aspects of her life. She wants to excel, and she hones her skills everyday to make them perfect. Morning is always looking out for new challenges and difficult things that come her way, just so she can show she'll excel at then. She pushes herself to her limits, breaking them and recreating new limits each time she trains. Her body is very apt to moving quickly and boldly, and she has a strong mind that helps her through her vigorous lifestyle. Morning is also very bold, not afraid to speak up in front of others. She defends herself and other cats, even if her life could be at risk sometimes. She just wants to show other cats that she will not back down. That she's ready to fight at all times.
Being so large and excellent in many things she does, Morning can be a bit prideful. She likes to announce her a accomplishments, and that's not bad, she just runs it in other cat's faces. She's not the nicest of cats, it's hard for her to get along with most because of her constantly moving and violent nature. Others also don't appreciate it when she brags about her amazing accomplishments. Morning also has a very uncontrolled temper, one that can be dangerous if she gets too angry. She can snap at any word another cat says, so most cats are "creeping" around her, trying to avoid any conversations so that they don't accidentally make her angry. Because angry Morning is a scary sight to see. She's also very sarcastic, to the point that it becomes unbearably annoying. You can never really tell if she's joking or not, so most of her sarcastic comments can be taken in the wrong way. Morning can be very pushy, trying to get other cats to do what she does, because she feels like more cats in this world need to step up and so some more work, and push themselves like she does. Morning is a very had cat to get to know, and she's more of a loner in her own clan.
Additional Information: Morning would not get along with Peachfuzz at all, but she would try to hold her tongue around him because she loved Tinyfuzz's so much, and didn't want to make her mad. She would still act herself around the two of them though, and she could often get in little arguments with Peachfuzz.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.