Today 10:18 AM

Old September 12th, 2017, 03:04 PM
This account is no more!

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
(I know that struggle ;-; )
"Thanks, Bluegaze is nice too." She replied. "It's okay, I trip over other cats too." Turtleshell laughed, her tail curling around her as she smiled in his direction, based off where his voice was coming from. "Well, I actually stay here since I'm unable to hunt or fight, but i'd love kits of my own some day. I usually play with the ones in here." She replied, shrugging slightly. "It's pretty peaceful, actually, and I've gotten a few friends from staying in here for so long." Turtleshell added positively.
Bluegaze purred slightly in reply. Then, hearing her reason of why she was here, he cocked his head slightly. "Why can't you hunt or fight?" he asked curiously, then added hastily. "If you don't mind me asking."Bluegaze nodded at her positive comment. "I can imagine how peaceful it would be in here. That,s nice, being able to play with kits all day and talk with other queens."

If you want to RP with me, just PM or VM me!
Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?
Old September 12th, 2017, 04:00 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foggy22 View Post
Bluegaze purred slightly in reply. Then, hearing her reason of why she was here, he cocked his head slightly. "Why can't you hunt or fight?" he asked curiously, then added hastily. "If you don't mind me asking."Bluegaze nodded at her positive comment. "I can imagine how peaceful it would be in here. That,s nice, being able to play with kits all day and talk with other queens."
"Well, I can't exactly see the prey." She laughed. "Something that happened as an apprentice. I like this little job though, watching these kits and all." Turtleshell mewed. "I get asked a lot, don't worry." She mewed cheerily, her tail swaying. "It is, and the kits have all these cute little games they play." She giggled, grinning.
Old September 13th, 2017, 11:12 PM
chirps

@Beau
@Constellation
@Zero to Hero
@Random Melchester
@RedHead
@Duskflight

Already bubbling with excitement, the cautious warnings of her parents went in one ear and out the other, and soon Cherrykit was bouncing up alongside her littermates. "Yeah, I'll help too!" she chirped in alongside Glowingkit. She cast her sister a grin, giving her a sidelook wink that seemed to say she would be right there to help in case it was needed. After all, the one thing that the young kitten valued more than getting to know Grousestar was her family; with her littermates by her side, the possibilities were starting to unfold one by one. With so many open roads to take, Cherrykit was excited to see which one her and each of her siblings wold take.

Ears twitching at Gentlekit's reaction, her keen senses went on high alert as she turned towards her sister. "Don't worry!" she mewed, leaping back to stand beside her, leaning against the other kit in what she hoped would display the affection she felt for her littermate. "I won't let any cat step on you." A gleam in her eyes sparkled as she gave her sister a lick over the ear. "If we go outside, you can come with me to meet Grousestar! He surely won't step on you!" she pointed out, growing more and more eager to explore the camp with each passing moment.

(sorry it's so short guys :c )
Old September 15th, 2017, 02:12 PM
This account is no more!

Quote:
"Well, I can't exactly see the prey." She laughed. "Something that happened as an apprentice. I like this little job though, watching these kits and all." Turtleshell mewed. "I get asked a lot, don't worry." She mewed cheerily, her tail swaying. "It is, and the kits have all these cute little games they play." She giggled, grinning.
(So sorry for the wait! I usually don't have this many active role plays)
Bluegaze's eyes widened in realisation. "You're blind! Oh, now that makes sense." he meowed, then added. "I'm blind too! Well, in one eye anyway." He wondered how it happened. Was it caused by a sickness, or an injury? "For me, I'm pretty sure I was born half blind. I don't remember a time when I wasn't half blind, so yeah." he lied down, getting into a more comfortable position.

Old September 15th, 2017, 02:56 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
(So sorry for the wait! I usually don't have this many active role plays)
Bluegaze's eyes widened in realisation. "You're blind! Oh, now that makes sense." he meowed, then added. "I'm blind too! Well, in one eye anyway." He wondered how it happened. Was it caused by a sickness, or an injury? "For me, I'm pretty sure I was born half blind. I don't remember a time when I wasn't half blind, so yeah." he lied down, getting into a more comfortable position.
(It's alright, I had to clean my room ;-; )
"Bingo" Turtleshell giggled at his realization, her tail curling around her and her ears pricked. "Well, I guess we have that in..semi-common." She mewed cheerily. "Mine's from an attack on the Clan, when I was an apprentice. I can't remember exactly what it was, honestly." She mewed, though being half-blind forever sounded a bit worse. "What was it like, training with only one eye being able to see?" She asked, curiosity in her tone.
Old September 15th, 2017, 05:32 PM
This account is no more!

Quote:
(It's alright, I had to clean my room ;-; )
"Bingo" Turtleshell giggled at his realization, her tail curling around her and her ears pricked. "Well, I guess we have that in..semi-common." She mewed cheerily. "Mine's from an attack on the Clan, when I was an apprentice. I can't remember exactly what it was, honestly." She mewed, though being half-blind forever sounded a bit worse. "What was it like, training with only one eye being able to see?" She asked, curiosity in her tone.
Bluegaze chuckled, and replied, "I guess so." he cocked his, thinking about her question. When he heard the reason, he meowed, "I see. What was the attack for?" Then, hearing her question about training half blind, well, he never really had a problem with being half blind. "Well, since I was born half blind, I never knew what it felt like to be able to see with two eyes, so I don't really mind it. It wasn't that bad, I just had to learn some extra battle moves so that my opponents couldn't sneak up on me on my blind side." he brought his tail over his paws, and thought some more. "What about you? What happened after the battle? Did you continue training or...?"

Old September 15th, 2017, 07:47 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Bluegaze chuckled, and replied, "I guess so." he cocked his, thinking about her question. When he heard the reason, he meowed, "I see. What was the attack for?" Then, hearing her question about training half blind, well, he never really had a problem with being half blind. "Well, since I was born half blind, I never knew what it felt like to be able to see with two eyes, so I don't really mind it. It wasn't that bad, I just had to learn some extra battle moves so that my opponents couldn't sneak up on me on my blind side." he brought his tail over his paws, and thought some more. "What about you? What happened after the battle? Did you continue training or...?"
Turtleshell smiled, her tail swaying. She giggled slightly, already liking Bluegaze. "I think it was...a fox. In the territory." She mewed, giving a little nod. She remembered it, a fox a few moons ago. Turtleshell was interested in his reply, what it was like to train half-blind. "That's interesting, I would have been falling over my own paws, a bit less than I do now however." She mewed jokingly. She found it interesting how he trained with only one eye. "Oh! Right. Luckily I was basically a warrior, I just hadn't had my ceremony yet. After I got my 'warrior' name, I decided to retire to the Nursery to help out with the kits." She mewed, summarizing her story.
Old September 15th, 2017, 09:42 PM
This account is no more!

Quote:
Turtleshell smiled, her tail swaying. She giggled slightly, already liking Bluegaze. "I think it was...a fox. In the territory." She mewed, giving a little nod. She remembered it, a fox a few moons ago. Turtleshell was interested in his reply, what it was like to train half-blind. "That's interesting, I would have been falling over my own paws, a bit less than I do now however." She mewed jokingly. She found it interesting how he trained with only one eye. "Oh! Right. Luckily I was basically a warrior, I just hadn't had my ceremony yet. After I got my 'warrior' name, I decided to retire to the Nursery to help out with the kits." She mewed, summarizing her story.
Bluegaze listened intently. He was amazed at how she was still so cheerful at losing her sight. He was only always cheerful because he didn't know what it's like to have two working eyes. "I see. That's nice, that you were able to move to the nursery. Did anyone bully you for it?" he asked, suddenly feeling very protective for her.

Old September 15th, 2017, 09:55 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Bluegaze listened intently. He was amazed at how she was still so cheerful at losing her sight. He was only always cheerful because he didn't know what it's like to have two working eyes. "I see. That's nice, that you were able to move to the nursery. Did anyone bully you for it?" he asked, suddenly feeling very protective for her.
Turtleshell had a very cheery attitude for a blind cat. She liked to look on the optimistic side of things. She didn't like to be negative, finding it a bit pointless to complain about something she couldn't control. "Not really, I got a few odd glances from those hardcore hunting-every-second-every-day of their lives cats. But other than that no." She replied, shrugging. "What about you? You know, during apprenticehood and all?" She asked.
Old September 15th, 2017, 10:43 PM
This account is no more!

Quote:
Turtleshell had a very cheery attitude for a blind cat. She liked to look on the optimistic side of things. She didn't like to be negative, finding it a bit pointless to complain about something she couldn't control. "Not really, I got a few odd glances from those hardcore hunting-every-second-every-day of their lives cats. But other than that no." She replied, shrugging. "What about you? You know, during apprenticehood and all?" She asked.
Bluegaze shrugged. "Sometimes one or two cats would bully me and make fun about it, but I didn't really care. I mean, as long as I still have one good eye, I can still hunt, so what's the big deal, right?" he replied cheerfully. He could see that Turtleshell and himself were very alike, as they both looked on the bright side of things, and they were both blind in someway. He hoped that they would become good friends in the future.