by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 11:49 AM

Old October 21st, 2021, 08:53 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly
Default OPEN TO ANYONE Gizmo's Garden

Gizmo sat on his fencepost, washing himself. His orange tabby pelt glowed like fire in the sunlight, and he looked up. A bird fluttered overhead. He ignored it. He tipped his head as he heard the door to his den opening. 'Its a bit early to go inside,' he thought. He shrugged and headed inside.

'One hour time pass'

He emerged again, licking his lips after his meal. He spralwed out in the sun, weaker now. he nodded off, drifting into alight sllep

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)
Old October 21st, 2021, 08:59 PM

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: OPEN TO ANYONE Gizmo's Garden

Josie {She/Her} | Kittypet

It was her usual day wandering around the neighbourhood, she usually doesn't come home for lunch and merely wait for the big meal and dinner, so it didn't concern her to return home despite her grumbling stomach. At this point she has gotten use to it.

Though then she suddenly noticed an Orange Tabby laying on the grass, her eyes lit up at a possibility of a new friend and without a second thought she walked over. "Hello! Hello-" She finds her feet meeting thin air as she stepped off the fence and fell into Gizmo's garden and into one of the bushes.
@TAC0C4T

ShadowClan
Robincall - Warrior

Outsiders
Josie - Kittypet
Old October 21st, 2021, 09:05 PM
it's not a phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddybr View Post

It was her usual day wandering around the neighbourhood, she usually doesn't come home for lunch and merely wait for the big meal and dinner, so it didn't concern her to return home despite her grumbling stomach. At this point she has gotten use to it.

Though then she suddenly noticed an Orange Tabby laying on the grass, her eyes lit up at a possibility of a new friend and without a second thought she walked over. "Hello! Hello-" She finds her feet meeting thin air as she stepped off the fence and fell into Gizmo's garden and into one of the bushes.
@TAC0C4T
Gizmo awoke with a start. "Can't a cat get a wink of sleep 'round here?' he grumbled to himself. He then realized there was a cat in the bushes. "Hey, what are you doing in the bushes, Fuzz-brain?" he asked loudly.

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)
Old October 21st, 2021, 09:09 PM

She quickly popped out of the bushes and shook her fur. Looking a little tossed. "Oh sorry! Didn't mean to intrude! Really! Um..." She pawed at her ears to get a stray branch out. "Nothing! I didn't want to be in that bush! I just happened to fall in!" She giggles. Though seeing how she suddenly started giggling she immediately stopped. "Sorry. Let me try again- Hi! I'm Josie! I haven't seen you around!" Her mind was set on befriending.
@TAC0C4T

ShadowClan
Robincall - Warrior

Outsiders
Josie - Kittypet
Old October 23rd, 2021, 09:12 AM
it's not a phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddybr View Post

She quickly popped out of the bushes and shook her fur. Looking a little tossed. "Oh sorry! Didn't mean to intrude! Really! Um..." She pawed at her ears to get a stray branch out. "Nothing! I didn't want to be in that bush! I just happened to fall in!" She giggles. Though seeing how she suddenly started giggling she immediately stopped. "Sorry. Let me try again- Hi! I'm Josie! I haven't seen you around!" Her mind was set on befriending.
@TAC0C4T
Cleary this fuzz-brain wanted to be friends. He shrugged. "Nice to meet you. Names Gizmo. Yes, i'm a bit older, because i was a stray." Gizmo shifted his paws. He liked this fuzz-brain. "You know, I kind of like you, umm... Josie." He raced inside and picked up one of his toys that he was fine not having and dropped at Josie's paws. "Here. Something to remember me by. Where are you going tommorow? I'm going to the cat daycare. My housefolk have to leave for a while." he mewed

Old October 23rd, 2021, 11:32 AM

"Oh! How thoughtful Gizmo, thank you!" She purrs, beaming at the new toy. "I wish I have something on me today, oh I'm around! Though I think I know what daycare you're talking about! I can probably pop by and drop something off too for you to remember me by!" She likes to think she definitely made a new friend today. "I like you too!" She replies innocently.
@TAC0C4T

ShadowClan
Robincall - Warrior

Outsiders
Josie - Kittypet