Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Morrigan
Today 04:00 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 22nd, 2017, 04:52 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamCats View Post
"Yes, you did. That would be good in a fight. If they can't tell what you're doing, then they may as well not see you at all." Which would make the fight a lot more fair. He added to himself, still not sure how sensitive Spiderpaw was about his lack of sight. "Try and do that again; this time I'm going to dodge, and up you're owing to have to try and figure out where I'm moving to."
Spiderpaw dipped his head before running towards his mentor once again, but this time there was no tricks. He allowed his mentor to dodge him, so that he could use his sense of smell. The apprentice skidded to halt as he did so, waiting for Breezetail to move somewhere.
(Sorry for the short reply. Didn't know what to put.)

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 05:02 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
The warrior ran in front of the tom and collided with him. She called off the exercise with a flick of her tail, scrambling to her paws in front of her apprentice. "While that move would work on other opponents, it won't work on me," Ambercloud told Thistlepaw. "I know that move like the back of my paw; it was my mother's favorite." Warmth shone in the dappled warrior's amber eyes. "I'm glad Blazingstar gave me you to mentor. You and her are so alike."
Thistlepaw collided with his mentor and fell to his side, his legs falling out from under him. When he stood up, there was grit in his fur from the tumble, but his eyes were shining. His mentor's words were encouraging, and why the little tom often thought of himself as a quick-witted tom, she seemed to be one step ahead of him. It wasn't something he came across often. "Can you show me how to counter that move you did? I couldn't tell which way to go?" His voice was high with excitement, almost a giddiness. He wanted to learn every trick his mentor had to teach him.

Old October 22nd, 2017, 06:53 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Thistlepaw collided with his mentor and fell to his side, his legs falling out from under him. When he stood up, there was grit in his fur from the tumble, but his eyes were shining. His mentor's words were encouraging, and why the little tom often thought of himself as a quick-witted tom, she seemed to be one step ahead of him. It wasn't something he came across often. "Can you show me how to counter that move you did? I couldn't tell which way to go?" His voice was high with excitement, almost a giddiness. He wanted to learn every trick his mentor had to teach him.
The mentor purred. "Woah, slow down! But sure, yeah. It's not very complex." Ambercloud began demonstrating, shifting her weight from paw to paw, giving her imaginary opponent the illusion she was ready to jump in either direction. "Jump from paw to paw, or lean if you're wounded. Tense your muscles as if you were ready to jump at a moment's notice. While you aren't as capable of speed as you're making it out to be, this will also buy you time, say you're injured." The molly hesitated, lost in thought, before adding, "Make sure you don't lean too far to one side, though. You might let them know on accident which way you're going."
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old October 22nd, 2017, 07:17 PM

My Mood: Lonely
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
@Dustorm
@Bad Wolf

The little tom felt himself being lifted into the air by his scruff and splayed out his tiny legs instinctively to catch himself. In the next moment, he found himself flush against Cavemist's fur again and snuggled into the warm fur. there was another tiny body beside him as well, and he wiggled closer to it, feeling the warmth of two bodies, one tiny like his, and one huge.
(Is the other kitten my kit? )
Old October 22nd, 2017, 08:05 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
The mentor purred. "Woah, slow down! But sure, yeah. It's not very complex." Ambercloud began demonstrating, shifting her weight from paw to paw, giving her imaginary opponent the illusion she was ready to jump in either direction. "Jump from paw to paw, or lean if you're wounded. Tense your muscles as if you were ready to jump at a moment's notice. While you aren't as capable of speed as you're making it out to be, this will also buy you time, say you're injured." The molly hesitated, lost in thought, before adding, "Make sure you don't lean too far to one side, though. You might let them know on accident which way you're going."
Thistlepaw watched her swaying back and forth, and tried to mimic the motion. "Oh I see," he said allowed, tensing his muscles to recreate that look of being able to spring either which way. "How do I get past it?" he asked, looking at Ambercloud with a new eagerness. He was hanging on her every word now.

Old October 22nd, 2017, 08:06 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekit View Post
(Is the other kitten my kit? )
Yeeeeeeah. I wanted to see some kitten cuddles

Old October 22nd, 2017, 08:49 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Yeeeeeeah. I wanted to see some kitten cuddles
( Aww!! )

The she-kit tentatively awoke as she felt a new presence besides hers to the annoying darkness and shadows that whatever made her see burdened her with. She wiggled towards it with the strong determination of a newborn kit, sensing that it was tiny like her. The newborn she-kit struggled a bit before reaching the new thing, feeling satisfying warmth beneath the softness of its fur. It was a kitten, like her. Small. Unlike the cat she sense was huge that was standing right next to her. She had a bombardment of questions about this new kitten besides her; if she hadn't, she'd be defying her nature. Curiously, she poked it hesitantly with a soft paw. A new feeling of comfort and safety reached her brain and she began to cuddle with the new kitten. The softness and warmth of the fur was reassuring, and she continued happily. All the while, still half asleep.
I wonder when I'm going to find the end of this dark blackness that keeps annoying me. Why is it there, anyway? She thought to herself, a slight twitch of amusement showing in the smallest curl of her mouth, one that turned her facial expression into something one might call a "smile". It wasn't so much a smile as it was a frown, but still she didn't bother taking the time to change her expression. Besides, a frown would certainly, if she was being truthful to herself, suit the occasion. The annoyance and frustration she received from this unbending shadow that covered her view would certainly result in her frowning, if not worse. (aka throwing a tantrum) I wonder what I should do now. Once I've slept for a while it takes a while for me to find exhaustion once more... As she excluded this option mentally, she found herself listening to the urgent and angry sounds of her stomach growling; signaling her hunger. She had forgotten to eat, and now hunger clawed at her belly. What would she eat? Cuddled with this kitten, she had felt so comfortable she had completely forgotten about the troubles she would later have; this, she guessed, was one of them. Then, without anything else she could do to think of, and without thinking at all, she mewled rather loudly. The sound came out of her mouth happily, slipping smoothly off her tongue and sounding through the nursery.
Still not content and with the gloomy emptiness in her belly unfilled, she flailed her paws urgently. She cuddled closer to the mysterious and still currently unknown kitten. The she-kit found herself accidentally swiping her paw softly, slightly, but still able to feel and actually quite painful for the swipe of a kit, on one of her fathers. Unknowing if she had done something wrong, or sensing she had harmed one of the presences that provided her warmth, she began mewling softly. The newborn kit tried to keep the sound to a minimum, as not to disturb the kitten she was cuddling with, but soon both the hunger and the unknowingness turned her soft mewling into harsher mews. Suddenly, and without knowing it, she gave one small, last mewl. Yet this was a mewl like no other. It was loud; not just normal loudness, but a blasting loudness you'd usually only hear in the urgentest of shrieks. It also was filled with a few contrasting emotions; frustration, joy, comfort, annoyance, safety, and helplessness.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 09:40 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Raven & Co
Spiderpaw rushed into the camp, a bit frightened from the gathering. He looked behind him and let out a panicked yowl as he didn't smell or hear Blossompaw behind him. Oh no I left Blossompaw. I have to go back for her. Calm down. She might just be behind you. There's o need to worry when you were both with each other. Spiderpaw was thinking that he had run a bit faster than Blossompaw, so she might be just behind him.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.

Last edited by Barnabas; October 22nd, 2017 at 09:41 PM.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 09:49 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Thistlepaw watched her swaying back and forth, and tried to mimic the motion. "Oh I see," he said allowed, tensing his muscles to recreate that look of being able to spring either which way. "How do I get past it?" he asked, looking at Ambercloud with a new eagerness. He was hanging on her every word now.
"Keep an eye on which way they exaggerate more," she answered. "No matter what, your opponent- even an experienced warrior- can mess that up." Upon realizing that this might happen, Ambercloud revised her reply. "If that doesn't work, though, you can simply run at them head on, and then act as though you're aiming for the other way." The she-cat demonstrated, then nodded to Thistlepaw. "You try."
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old October 22nd, 2017, 10:29 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Harepaw nodded. "Okay." He meowed not even thinking about the subject again. "So, what are we learning next?" He asked. He had a slight hop in his pace. He had already pot there discuses to the back of his head. "You can teach me to hunt or fight. But hunting more important right?" He asked.
“Well, it would probably benefit you better to learn fighting since the tensions are high and you know never know when an attack will happen..” Hawkfeather murmured, lost in thought for a moment before shaking his head, “But no, you are much too young and inexperienced for battle yet, so you won’t be going in the warzone with us, of course. Hunting will be your first lesson that can benefit you most, in my opinion.” The tan-furred tomcat padded out more into the hunting grounds with a content smile resting on his maw with each step that he now took. The winds that brushed through the plains were chilling, but not too bad, which was good. “First step is to scent around and see what you can detect - give it a try.” He said to Harepaw.
Closed Thread