Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
just when i thought i...
by hades.
Last post by Bean
Today 05:53 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 05:43 PM
Claw Clash Combat...
by Bean
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:39 PM
A Blast to the Past [P]
by Bean
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:35 PM
Just Hold On Like You'll...
by Dark
Last post by Mica
Today 05:25 PM

Old May 12th, 2020, 05:40 AM
has a lot to do

My Mood: Distracted
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkling Bliss View Post
Cottonpaw scented Greenpaw and looked up to see her walking towards him. Once she got closer and asked if she could lay next to him. " Dure! I could use some company. ", he replied. Cottonpaw padded the ground next to him with his tail to beckon for her to lay down.
She seemed pretty happy as she stretched a bit and layed on the rock. It was nice and warm!
Old May 12th, 2020, 08:01 AM

My Mood: Dead

(It took me waaaaay too long to finally get around to this)

Flyfur bounced back into camp from taking a small swim. She had seen an odd little flowering plant that reminded her of Fawnsqueak. Or rather, his new position as Medicine Cat. She'd been meaning to help out in the Medicine Den when it happened, but with everything that went down after the announcement, she'd been..... distracted. With training, Owlpaw, Halfstone.....
She hopped one last time and looked about for the fawn butt. "Oh, Fawnsqueak! Are you terribly busy? I was hoping to have a little chat if you can spare the time." Part of her felt silly for addressing a Medicine Cat so informally, but to her he was still one of her fellow warriors.
@Dipper

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old May 12th, 2020, 08:53 AM
eternally tired

@Sneakyfox55

"Well, we haven't seen anything or anyone come in, should we report back to Sootflare?" Nothing eventful had happened. No rouge cat's coming to jump up at them, no one that didn't need to be in Riverclan was there.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old May 12th, 2020, 11:51 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

Ivyshine let out a breath and shook her pelt. Her muscles were stiff from sitting around and now dusk was close to falling. We talked the evening away! She thought with a soft smile. Ivyshine looked away from the sky and back at the apprentice, who seemed to be a little concerned. Ivyshine's eyes softened and she looked at the apprentice warmly. "What's on your mind?" Ivyshine asked gently. She hoped she hadn't stirred up any old memories; rarely anything good came from those, and Ivyshine let out a soft sigh. I probably shouldn't have brought up SkyClan. Those are old memories and old feelings that need to be forgotten. She thought with a pang of regret. Gosh, she missed SkyClan and the way things used to be, but now, she knew she had to cope with being considered a RiverClan cat.
Eveningpaw sighed,” I don’t know. I’ve dreamed of being a warrior for my entire life, since I was a little kit, but now that I’m almost a warrior, I don’t know...it’s like I’m suddenly hesitant about becoming a warrior...maybe it’s about pledging to defend Riverclan with my life...I guess...I don’t know if I really am willing too, I’ve never gone to battle. I don’t know if I’d be willing to actually sacrifice my life for Riverclan, if I saw a Shadowclanner attacking a kit, I’m not sure if I’d be willing to die for the kit, I’d be willing to fight off the warrior, but I’m concerned if they are about to use the death blow on me, if I’d take the blow or avoid it letting the kit die.” she sighed. She knew that was a morbid take, but she really was concerned about if she was willing to do that for Riverclan, she’d do it for Skyclan without a moments thought, but for these fish-eaters? She wasn’t sure.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 12th, 2020, 12:21 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by :Grimm: View Post
@Sneakyfox55

"Well, we haven't seen anything or anyone come in, should we report back to Sootflare?" Nothing eventful had happened. No rouge cat's coming to jump up at them, no one that didn't need to be in Riverclan was there.
Troutspring nodded, twitching his whiskers. "Might as well," he meowed. He rose to his paws.
Old May 12th, 2020, 12:25 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Sparkling Bliss ]

Goosefury raised his head, eyes flickering in surprise. He'd expected some kits to run over to him and pester him about his scars, not an older warrior he hardly knew. Almondbush, wasn't it? Someone he'd never even spoken to.
"I'm enjoying it as much as I can," he answered, voice rasping in his throat. He still wasn't one hundred percent recovered after the battle. His chest and back still ached, even on a good day. And his missing eye was no better.
He shifted into an upright position, turning the left side of his face toward Almondbush to better see the other warrior. "How about you? Taking advantage of the sun?"
Old May 12th, 2020, 03:05 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:

Stormkit bounced around the clearing. Now that she had slept, eaten, and gotten her name changed from Fernkit to Stormkit and finally settled into Clan life, she was back to her normal self. Peppy, happy-go-lucky, and... everything that meant those things. She scampered around the paws of.. what were grown cats called? Right warriors! And she dodged apprentice's practicing their hunting and fighting moves. There were so many cats! And yet, among them, she spotted a kit like herself lying on his back, gazing at the sky. Huh. She thought with an interest tilt of her head. Gold eyes wide, she skipped over to the kit. "Hi there. I'm Stormkit. Whatcha doin?" She chirped as she glanced up at the blue sky, watching wisps of clouds drift across it.

Beankit jumped. He wasn’t expecting anyone else to approach him. He’d only recently joined the clan, and very few cats cared to interact with him. He quickly rolled over and sat up, body language nervous. "Mm, uh, hiii," he started, feeling incredibly awkward. "I’m Beankit." he looked at the soil beneath him and then back to the other cat. Storm kit seemed around his age, he couldn’t quite tell. "I was just, uhm, looking at the clouds. And,, y’know, seeing what they look like..." he hoped this cat didn’t think he was weird for just sitting there, so he felt the need to elaborate. "Like, uh, that one," he gestured toward a small cloud. "Kinda looks like a snail..." he hoped that Stormkit saw it, and liked it. He didn’t want anyone to dislike him...

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old May 12th, 2020, 03:31 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysian View Post

Beankit jumped. He wasn’t expecting anyone else to approach him. He’d only recently joined the clan, and very few cats cared to interact with him. He quickly rolled over and sat up, body language nervous. "Mm, uh, hiii," he started, feeling incredibly awkward. "I’m Beankit." he looked at the soil beneath him and then back to the other cat. Stormkit seemed around his age, he couldn’t quite tell. "I was just, uhm, looking at the clouds. And,, y’know, seeing what they look like..." he hoped this cat didn’t think he was weird for just sitting there, so he felt the need to elaborate. "Like, uh, that one," he gestured toward a small cloud. "Kinda looks like a snail..." he hoped that Stormkit saw it, and liked it. He didn’t want anyone to dislike him...
Buh, Buh, Bee, Beankit. She ran the word over in her mind thoughtfully before nodding, gold eyes sparkling. When the other tom spoke, well, rather awkwardly, her ears perked and she glanced up at the sky. "Ooh! I see it!" She chirped as she focused hard the cloud he motioned too. This is exciting. She thought as she focused her gaze hard on the clouds, eyes narrowed with a focused intensity. Stormkit hoped she didn't freak him out with her optimism. She swished her tail behind her as she found a different cloud and she motioned to it as her eyes grew wide with excitement. "Ooh Ooh! That One! That one looks like a flower!" Stormkit chirped, bouncing up and down with excitement as she glanced at Beankit before looking back up at the sky, hoping the other kit agreed.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old May 12th, 2020, 03:47 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Eveningpaw sighed,” I don’t know. I’ve dreamed of being a warrior for my entire life, since I was a little kit, but now that I’m almost a warrior, I don’t know...it’s like I’m suddenly hesitant about becoming a warrior...maybe it’s about pledging to defend Riverclan with my life...I guess...I don’t know if I really am willing too, I’ve never gone to battle. I don’t know if I’d be willing to actually sacrifice my life for Riverclan, if I saw a Shadowclanner attacking a kit, I’m not sure if I’d be willing to die for the kit, I’d be willing to fight off the warrior, but I’m concerned if they are about to use the death blow on me, if I’d take the blow or avoid it letting the kit die.” she sighed. She knew that was a morbid take, but she really was concerned about if she was willing to do that for Riverclan, she’d do it for Skyclan without a moments thought, but for these fish-eaters? She wasn’t sure.
Ivyshine listened to the apprentice without her facial features changing. On the inside though, the dappled warrior wasn't sure to be respectful of her decision or appalled. Surely if some kit's life was at stake the apprentice would defend it?! Ivyshine shrugged and drew her paw along the ground as she thought for a moment. "Yeah. But RiverClan is our home now. Where else would you go? We stick to the warrior code for a reason." Though I'm not sure Grousestar did when he merged our clan. She thought with an annoyed flick of her tail. "It's our job to defend it now whether we want to pledge our loyalty or not." She sighed, dappled tail flicking back and forth behind her. Truthfully, I'm glad I didn't have to pledge loyalty to RiverClan... The warrior still felt the need to get used to Riverclan before she settled in, but having an apprentice was helping with that.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old May 12th, 2020, 04:13 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:

Ivyshine listened to the apprentice without her facial features changing. On the inside though, the dappled warrior wasn't sure to be respectful of her decision or appalled. Surely if some kit's life was at stake the apprentice would defend it?! Ivyshine shrugged and drew her paw along the ground as she thought for a moment. "Yeah. But RiverClan is our home now. Where else would you go? We stick to the warrior code for a reason." Though I'm not sure Grousestar did when he merged our clan. She thought with an annoyed flick of her tail. "It's our job to defend it now whether we want to pledge our loyalty or not." She sighed, dappled tail flicking back and forth behind her. Truthfully, I'm glad I didn't have to pledge loyalty to RiverClan... The warrior still felt the need to get used to Riverclan before she settled in, but having an apprentice was helping with that.
Eveningpaw gave a small nod,” That’s true. I guess I shouldn’t focus on those elements, just stick to the aspects of the following the warrior code instead maybe.” she meowed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here