Last post by occultation
Today 11:09 PM

Old October 6th, 2020, 12:47 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Stretching, Fleetwind rose from where he had been enjoying the crisp air, leaves that had rested upon his back fluttering to the ground, his paws crushing others with soft crackles. He too was feeling uneasy. To much anger, to much war. Thankfully Thunderclan hadn't been involved in it recently. But somehow........he suspected that was soon to change. And with leafbare coming, it was not a good time for fighting among the clans. He wasn't a leader or a deputy, but he paid attention to what was happening. He lived here after all. Scenting a clanmate, he quickly shook the last vestiges of leaf matter from his coat before recognizing Foxbound. Hello Foxbound! he called softly, and with some amount of enthusiasm, nodding cordially. @RedHead

Foxbound turned with a slight jump, before realizing it was just a clanmate. Why was she so skittish lately? It probably had to be something with her health... she needed to see a medicine cat at some point. Too much was going on in her brain and she didn't know how to work through it. or even if there was anything to work through.
Smiling in greeting, Foxbound turned to face Fleetwind. "Hey there Fleetwind." She meowed, dipping her head. "How's it going?" She wasn't one for small talk, but Fleetwind was here, and around, and well... she just really needed to talk to somebody. Small talk or not at this point.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old October 6th, 2020, 01:01 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

He hadn't meant to startle her, but it seemed he had anyway. He would have to work on his careful, somewhat but not overly noisy approaches now. He wasn't the best at those. At least she seemed to have recovered from the shock, and was now smiling. That was good. With the greetings out of the way, he set about answering her question. The answer would probably be something like "Freaking out about how much fighting is going on, but glad we're not in it. I'm also enjoying leaf-fall, but I'm worried about leaf-bare." But that was a bit.........heavy for a conversation starter, so he went for something a bit lighter. I'm doing well. I'm enjoying the cooler air, but I'm not exactly excited for leaf-bare. That was good enough he supposed. A moment later, he realized he hadn't returned the question. Quickly, he did so. How about you? @RedHead
Old October 6th, 2020, 05:16 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

// @bmkmb

Whiteclaw puffed out his chest, eyes taking in Lionpaw's flick of the tail showing his approval. This...was strangely making his proud and happy. He had impressed his dumbass perfect apprentice. Ooh! It'd be so funny to see some of his fellow idiot warriors pretending to be...WindClanners! Or RiverClanners! Whatever. They'd trip, get wet, squeal, and act like idiots. His face took on a delighted expression, brief excitement igniting his previously blank eyes. Blank with distaste. For his apprentice, obviously. But now...things...were changing.

"Hey, Lionpaw," Whiteclaw meowed gently. "When should we get that running training in? After this, hmm?" He cared about the running, but bonding with his apprentice was much better. "Actually...why don't we try to run around the territory and show off to the rest of our idiotic Clanmates? I bet they can't run-only climb. And you're one of the best climbers I've ever seen-period." It would let Lionpaw explore the territory, and the grey tom was pretty sure that his apprentice hadn't seen that much yet. He hoped to get good with him by doing what his other mentors...hadn't.

He let out a small sniff as Lionpaw braced himself for what would come next. What was the approach to that? Maybe a kind reminder for respect? Or, perhaps, a small lecture? No...his apprentice seemed like he was bored and expecting something different. Whiteclaw didn't want Lionpaw to think he was boring-or worse, lazy. All his life, Whiteclaw had been brushed aside as the lazy kittypet. He'd built a reputation-then had it destroyed.

The grey feline let out another sigh as Lionpaw began speaking again. Oops. He sent the other cat an apologetic look, making sure to listen to his apprentice. "Alright." he huffed. "You win. It was 'planned'." Whiteclaw began swishing his tail back and forth, thinking of what to do next. Well, he already knew, but he wanted to think of a good-no, great-hiding place. That would give Lionpaw a start.

Whiteclaw scented the air, making sure nothing was around. Sure, he wanted to watch out for foxes, badgers, and any other creatures. He also wanted to make sure there was no prey to distract them. He did not want his apprentice running off, coming back, and saying he 'won'. No, no, that wouldn't do. He tasted the air harder, and was satisfied. Good. There were no other cats around to make a fool of him-which had happened many, many times in his life already.

He watched as the golden cat stared at his mouth. Interesting. Oh...he was probably judging his smile. **** him! his brain shouted. Which, of course, he wouldn't. What kind of cat would he be if he did that?

Whiteclaw gave the apprentice another smile, though this one was tighter and more...professional. Yes. That was the word. 'Why don't you hide first?' The words seemed to echo in his mind, they seemed to mock him-as much as words could. The smile disappeared from Whiteclaw's lips, and a determined look rose into being on his face. He let out a small growl, to show he was ready, and twitched his ears, this time listening. "I'd be delighted to."

Stupid apprentice.
being this young is art

Last edited by Cobra; October 7th, 2020 at 02:44 PM. Reason: good ending needed
Old October 8th, 2020, 11:28 AM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

Flickerfang let out a hiss. Nobody fought in this clan!
Old October 9th, 2020, 02:21 PM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical

--Littlegrowl--

Littlegrowl padded up behind Sootpelt. ''Hello,'' he meowed, smiling. ''What is your name?'' The kind tom's eyes flickered in respect. He was looking forward to getting to know this cat.

[ @ssoot ]
Old October 9th, 2020, 03:20 PM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Sparkpelt paded into the territory now DON'T get lost!! she thought she smelt the air Squirel she muttered crouching starting to stalk it she jumped missing it then chsed it and killed it. She dug a hole and put that in it. (Open for somekitty to come and hunt with her.)
Old October 10th, 2020, 01:53 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

[ @Whitewillow; ]

Thrushheart began to scent a couple of squirrels already. Well of course they would be out. They were gathering food for the winter, but hopefully one wouldn't last until Winter. He really wanted to catch a squirrel. The transgender tom followed one of the scents, leaving the other tom to find his rabbit.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old October 11th, 2020, 04:17 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Sageflurry
@Katniss
(hec! Sorry for the late reply /A\ )

The molly simply stood there for a few moments before she sat herself down. She slowly raised her paw, and quickly slammed it down, aiming for the Apprentice's head to smack her. "You can start by believing in yourself more." she stated. "How could you ever hope to protect and provide for your clanmates if you can't even provide self care for yourself?" the Warrior asked. Their training was on a pause for now...well...their physical training was on pause for now. Instead she decided mental training was in order.

Sageflurry leaned back on her haunches, tail pushing all the dead leaves and pebbles away to reveal a, now scrambled, line of ants. She'd get to them soon. "In order to become a good warrior, you must first learn how to trust in you, and your abilities. What is it you want to become Forestpaw?"

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old October 11th, 2020, 06:14 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

- @ScarletPaw

Valleypaw led the way out into the territory. Luckily, no one had been paying attention enough in the clearing to notice two apprentices padding out together. Plus, it just looked more natural to have more than one cat exiting the camp. As was the purpose for inviting Scarletpaw along. "Come on," She meowed, speeding up her walking now that they were in the clear. "Don't get left behind." The apprentice gracefully weaved her way through the brush, opening her mouth to scent the air for prey.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old October 11th, 2020, 06:30 PM

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
- @ScarletPaw

Valleypaw led the way out into the territory. Luckily, no one had been paying attention enough in the clearing to notice two apprentices padding out together. Plus, it just looked more natural to have more than one cat exiting the camp. As was the purpose for inviting Scarletpaw along. "Come on," She meowed, speeding up her walking now that they were in the clear. "Don't get left behind." The apprentice gracefully weaved her way through the brush, opening her mouth to scent the air for prey.
"Dont Worry, ill keep up. I'm not that slow" Honestly, she didn't know what ValleyPaw had against her, but desperately wanted her to like her. She Hoped she didn't notice the flash of Desperation in her eyes, she was, by instinct, to ask her why she didn't like her, but was scared of how she would react. @Zero

Last edited by Prison K-9; October 11th, 2020 at 06:31 PM.