Clans/Affiliations: Windclan
--
Queens are interesting to RP! 10/10
Ranks: Queen
--
10/10
--
Don't see these too often! 10/10
Appearance: Mottled black and white short haired molly who's built is slightly muscular and lanky. Super tall and has dark yellow eyes.
--
Love story is cute 8/10
Backstory:Her brother’s mother died in birth. Song's mother became mates with Nightcrows father and had her. Songbird was once in love with a tom named Darktalon and she had a kit named Aspenkit. One morning Songbird woke up to find out that Apsenkit followed his father out into the moor. Being curious Aspenkit went on the monster path without knowing the dangers. Trying to save his kit Darktalon went out on the road too. Songbird lost her family that day, her son to a monster (car) and her mate to his injuries.
Seasons later the molly never quite forgave herself for neglecting Aspenkit so she took an oath to herself to help as many kits as possible. She has become the mother to many kits and enough that she could call nearly half of the clan her children. She was a single mother for a while until Creekrunner joked his way into her life. She knew that she was never going to be the molly to tie him down but to her it never hurt to see if she would be able to love a cat again. Few months later the queen became pregnant with Creek’s kits. She was very hesitant and fearful of telling him for the worry that he would turn his back to her. Surprisingly the tom was excited for the kits and let it slip that he was going to be the father to Lynxstep’s kits as well. Welp, Songbird almost literally threw him out of her life out of anger that she was used as a rebound or possibly a trophy to the tom. She gave birth to two toms, Reedpaw and Charkit. Sadly Charkit was too sick and could not survive the harsh winters which broke Song’s heart but she had to be strong for her surviving son.
Moons later a white tom, Whitesong, started to visit the nursery daily. At first the mottled queen was very skeptical of him for the fear that he was going to harm one of the kits. Then he started to bring her gifts and watch over the children so she could have some free time to herself. Slowly over time Song became used to Whitesong and him watching the kits. She assumed that he had an eye on one of the other queens until one day he admitted his feelings for her. This surprised the hell out of Song because who could love a molly who was so feisty, sarcastic, and vain? Apparently he could. She wasn’t sure how to respond, in all honesty Song was developing feelings for him as well and was he the one? Was he the future father to her kits?
Yes, yes he was. Whitesong was her knight in shining armor.

--
10/10
Immediate Family:
Mother: Palefly
Father: Quailsmoke

Brother: Nightcrow

--
10/10
Mate: Whitesong (Cheetahpelt)
Kits: Aspenkit (NPC)
Charkit (mochi) + Reedpaw (starshooter)

Pretty good cat overall! Forever queens are always interesting! 98/100 @Shimm
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Last edited by Wings; July 12th, 2020 at 09:04 PM.
Old July 12th, 2020, 09:08 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: Rating Your OCs

@lynxpaw
Cute! 10/10
Name
Vixen, Dogkit, Dogpaw

Good 10/10

Didn't put in that he was a loner? Rogue? Clan cats don't have the kitty petish names 5/10
Clans/Affiliations
RiverClan

Same as above, doesn't like up 5/10
Ranks
Rouge, Kit, Apprentice

10/10

Very interesting! 10/10
Appearance
A dark ginger tom with a white chest, muzzle and tail tip with copper eyes. The back of his ears are black and his legs are black.

Alright, not much info on RiverClan life but other than that okay 6/10
Backstory
Before he joined RiverClan, he was a rouge. His mum died from a badger and told him to run and not come back. He came bac to her dead body and decided to wander around, meeting a warrior who too him to the RiverClan camp.

0/10 no NPCs or anything?
Immediate Family
--

10/10 Too young
Mate and Kits
--
Cute character, didn't give me all the info tho! 66/100

Old July 12th, 2020, 09:14 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

@Cobralily

Form

10/10
Name
Dewpaw

10/10

10/10
Clans/Affiliations
ShadowClan

10/10
Ranks
Kit, Apprentice

10/10

10/10
Appearance
Gray tom with darker patches

Usually mothers don't return to warrior duties for no reason.. 6/10
Backstory
Dewkit was born with Dropkit. Drropkit was very weak and died soon after. Dewkit was horribly lonely, with his father hating him and his mother returning to her warrior duties early.

Dewpaw became an apprentice, with Mintheart as his mentor. He was super excited and was a pretty good apprentice. Mintheart soon became pregnant and had kits. He recieved her sister; Lightbreeze as his new mentor. Lightbreeze was injured, in the med den he met the new MCA. Her name was Echopaw and Dewpaw developed a crush on her. Dewpaw went back, DEEPLY annoying Echopaw and Irisflame. Echo gave him a scratch on the right side of his snout. He sassed her a ,lot.

10/10
Immediate Family
Fawnleap-Mother
Jaggedclaw-Father
Dropkit-Brother
Marigoldkit-Sibling
Runningkit-Brother
Amberkit-Sibling

10/10 only bc it's a crush and won't develop into anything
Mate and Kits
Crush on Echopaw

Warning you.. you came here for my honest opinion and here it is.
86/100
Dewpaw is a decently developed character but, I find that he is very draining to RP with. He never lets up even when cats give him clear body signals + Echo clawing him which is against the med cat code. It makes abosultely no sense that a cat would not let up after being repeatedly told to get away from them, called a creep, and being hurt because cats didn't what him near them.
[/QUOTE]

Old July 19th, 2020, 01:50 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Judge Me
· Name::
Leopardpaw | Leopardbite | Magheera
Feminine
· Clans/Affliations::
WindClan | N/A / Rougue
· Ranks::
Demoted Apprentice | Queen | N/A
· Personality::
Leopardpaw, for the most part, isn't necessarily the sweetest cat around. If anything she's a complete unstable murderer, or - how she herself would put into perspective - a "mastermind slasher." This dubious cashmere can be sly, persuasive, and unusually deceiving. Her favorite hobby? No doubt about it murdering cats. Leopard is hungry for revenge, and her psychotic bloodlust enables her to fight dirtily and tenaciously in battle. In all honesty, it doesn't take much to provoke this malevolent psycho.
48 Moons
· Appearance::
Leopardpaw is a huge, brawny, and stocky female cashmere cat. Her softly feathered shoulders are a dark shade of cinnamon, as is her sleek spotted overcoat, and gives off a rather bulky, stick-out impression with its evident bulkiness. Scattered loosely throughout the sinewy cashmere's glossy, thick coat is a pattern of glittery black spots; each of these spots are within another large, feathery spot. Leopardpaw's long, sturdy legs are striped in dark tones of black and dark-brown. Her chest, as well, is striped and intricate with more of the round, unusual black spots. She has a thick, bushy and tapering striped tail. Leopardpaw's eyes are a delicate yellow.
· Backstory::
Magheera started off life as a mere kittypet oftentimes neglected by her arrogant owners: they had purchased the beautiful cashmere simply to boost their ego. And so, quite evidently, Magheera one day escaped the twolegs huge, luxurious mansion. She eventually stumbled upon a tom whose name she had never gotten the chance to learn, and after a couple quick visits to rather rude loner, Magheera bore his kits, named Bark and Clover.
One day, Magheera made the decision to go out hunting for her kits. When she returned, she discovered two huge black crows had pecked the kittens to death.
Magheera to this day resists eating crows.
The cashmere had eventually made home in a cave; she would kill any foolishly trespassing Clan cats like it was nothing, and the pesky creatures still irk Magheera to this day.
After meeting a tom by the name of Barion [@TeamMilkBot] Magheera decided to follow the power-hungry rogue to WindClan, with the mute bengal kit Daisykit [@Sparkling Flower] she had found being looted by a rogue. After some time of residing as a queen in the Clan, she had taken into adoption a motherless kit by the name of Thornkit [@gs29513], whom she often neglected and abused. Eventually Leopardbite was demoted down to an apprentice after having brutally attacked two of her Clanmates, along with the contributing fact of her poor ability to mother a kit.

· Immediate Family::
Lillith [Mother - Killed by Leopardpaw] . Unknown Father [Alive?] . Bark [Biological Son - Deceased] . Clover [Biological Daughter - Deceased]
· Mate/Kits::
Unknown Tom [Killed by Leopardpaw] . Daisypaw [Adopted Daughter - Alive] . Thornkit [Alive]
· Mention::
@Wings

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig

Last edited by The Kitty.; July 19th, 2020 at 01:53 PM.
Old July 19th, 2020, 03:20 PM
number #1 car crash heart

Status: Sometimes before it gets better, the darkness gets bigger
My Mood: Asleep

Name:
Mossberry

Clans/Affiliations:
RiverClan

Ranks:
Medicine Cat

Personality:
Mossberry is kind and gentle. He is very non-confrontational, and his main goal in his life is to help as many cats as possible, whether that be through his advice or his healing. He doesn't try many new things outside of his job because he has an intense fear of failure.

Appearance:
White tom with gray mackerel tabby overcoat and tail. Gray spot under right eye and on left paw. Green eyes.

Backstory:
Born into a litter of four, Mossberry struggled to prove himself to his parents, who were highly respected warriors of RiverClan. He was closest with his brother Shrikefeather- while his sister and other brother were play fighting in the nursery, the two of them were sharing tounges over some fresh-kill. When he became an apprentice, Mossberry went directly into Medicine Cat training under Hollysweet, who was a strong prsence during his kithood. Unfortunately, Hollysweet passed away early, leaving 9 moon old Mossberry as the sole Medicine Cat of RiverClan. When he went to the Moonpool to become a full Medicine Cat, he was allowed to choose his own name, so he named himself after his late mentor. Mossberry had to start training an apprentice when he was only 12 moons old, which proved diffucult, but he soon finished training her and Salmonlight became the second Medicine Cat of RiverClan. However, when Shrikefeather grew mysteriously ill, Mossberry had to pass off all Medicine Cat duties to Salmonlight and focus all his attention on healing his brother and best friend, putting his skills and goals to the ultimate test.

Immediate Family:
Mother: Hazelflower
Father: Grayrush
Brothers: Shrikefeather, Frogspots
Sister: Shellsnap

Mate and Kits
N/A (He has a crush on a windclan cat named Beeleaf)

Mention me!
@Wings
Check out my Art Shop, Character Creator, and Hypokits Shop!
(formerly mellifluentCurator/scruumble_wuumble)