Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
sock's RP finder
by sock
Last post by ollie
Today 07:27 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 07:22 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 07:20 AM
Raptor Hunting
Last post by sock
Today 07:19 AM
research (LF stc/df cats)
by Apollo.
Last post by Zei
Today 07:15 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 23rd, 2020, 06:01 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Shadowclan Herb Storage [Medicine Cats Only]

link

+1 Marigold
+1 Dandelion
+1 Poppy Seeds
+1 Coltsfoot
+1 Tansy
+1 Comfrey Root
+1 Cobwebs
+1 Mushrooms

[ @Wings ]

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; June 23rd, 2020 at 06:38 AM.
Old June 23rd, 2020, 06:06 AM
Back to school!

My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

(Who is Cherrypaw new mentor? Or does she need to talk to you first? Because she would do it right now! Lol.)
Birchpaw looked through the crowd of cats to look forbthe cat he had never seen before. He saw a cat he had never seen before with dark fur. That must be him! he thought trying to be emotionless he padded over to the cat. You Darkfur? he meowed. @Shiverr.
Please View This!
SCHOOL IS COMING! I WILL ONLY BE ON FOR A FEW HOURS A DAY BECAUSE OF THAT!!!!!
Old June 23rd, 2020, 06:37 AM
fae/she/they

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post
-- @chaton --

Mountainmist was lounging outside the nursery the heavily pregnant molly slowly flicking her tail. Cloudberry had been snoozing inside the nursery and the black she-cat didn't have the heart to wake her. Instead... it was here outside in camp and just exploring. With her eyes. She would prefer if she didn't have to move as she'd settled down quite comfortably with her expanding belly. It seemed it hadn't grown much while in Windclan, but now it was taking up a whole lot of space and a whole lot of energy to move around. As she'd mentioned... to her former apprentice long ago, these kits were sure to end up taking the life out of her. Looking around she was wondering if she could be bothered to go up there. Yet spotting a warrior with some kind of forest bird in their mouth, she lifted her large tail in a small greeting. "You willing to share that with me?" she called out. She hoped she would. Food without having to get it yourself was the best.
Fennelhaze had grabbed a nice, plump bird from the prey pile. She had worked up quite the appetite getting into a play-fight with her friend in the territory. Completely normal warrior stuff, surely. It was only at the call of a voice in the distance that the ginger-and-white cat turned, ears perked, to see a recent addition to the clan asking for some food. She looked quite pregnant, so maybe sharing wouldn't be all too bad of an idea. Padding over to the mysterious newcomer, Fennelhaze plopped down, dropping the bird between the two. "Sure thing, stranger! What's your name again? Mountainmama or something like that?" Fennelhaze swore she could've remembered hearing it before... but alas, the thought eluded her when she most needed it. "Whatever it is, I'm... uh... Fennelhaze! Yeah. I was bringing this bird to my friend, but you look like you could use it more than them." Both Driftstep and Mountainsomething were quite large cats, but in different ways. Driftstep wouldn't need the extra weight, they could barely balance their own as it was. This was a preferable alternative. Fennelhaze again brought her attention to the she-cat's bloated belly, giving it a very light tap of the paw. "How many kits you think are in there? Seems like it'd be a lot given the size of it all." A questioning meow came from the small she-cat, soon following by a satisfied smile. Good work, Fennel. Now this was how you struck up a conversation!
Old June 23rd, 2020, 06:38 AM
Heyo I’m back

My Mood: Bored

BlackSwift got up from his basking spot and padded over to the meeting.
Old June 23rd, 2020, 06:41 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorsAndHorses View Post
BlackSwift got up from his basking spot and padded over to the meeting.
Sagewhisker drowsily padded over to Blackswift, still trying to shake bits of moss out of her pelt, "Hi, friendo. Haven't seen you much, lately" she remarked, flipping onto her side next to him.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old June 23rd, 2020, 07:54 AM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentallyunstable View Post
Frecklepaw stepped forward to see who his new mentor was.
@~Splash~
Sunfall shook his pelt. What? He was to be Frecklepaw's mentor? Well, what do you know? The warrior stepped forward and dipped his head to Frecklepaw. Watch out, he hissed playfully.
Old June 23rd, 2020, 08:23 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Wings @Moonlily

Croakingpaw carefully went towards a nest Ribbitpaw will be disappointed that I’m not in his den for now. For the most part he remained silent letting Irisflame do her training for Echopaw which probably was best if he just sat in silent in his own pain and misery. However, he did give a few grunt as he moved his head a little bit.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; June 23rd, 2020 at 08:24 AM.
Old June 23rd, 2020, 09:07 AM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @Zesty Mango ]

Honeysnake growled for himself as he heard he had an apprentice to train. He hated kids and apprentices were no exception. Her probably get a bubbly, whiny little brat who only wanted to chase butterflies and mess around. He’d fix that quickly enough.

The little speech that met his ears as soon as he reached his new apprentice shocked the tom. She wanted him to make her cry herself to sleep? He hadn’t been expecting that. Honeysnake only allowed himself to be shocked for a second before switching to a sneer and growling,

“Good. That was already the plan- it’ll be less of a shock if you’re already prepared.”

This might not be so bad after all.
Old June 23rd, 2020, 10:09 AM
not my art :l

My Mood: Amused

Frostflame skipped over to her new apprentice. “Hi! It’s good to meet you! Do you want to start now? We could go.... I don’t know, where do you wanna go?do you want to train or hunt first or what?@Elementals
Old June 23rd, 2020, 10:27 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Splash~ View Post
Sunfall shook his pelt. What? He was to be Frecklepaw's mentor? Well, what do you know? The warrior stepped forward and dipped his head to Frecklepaw. Watch out, he hissed playfully.
Frecklepaw already liked this mentor better. “No you watch out. I’ve got half a fight training session and Blackpaw taught me to hunt. Can we start with fighting?” At first he was playful but then he was just kinda angry. Yet again Blackpaw has to step up and take care of what other cata should be doing.” he thought.

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Closed Thread