Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:08 PM
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 11:46 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM

Old March 7th, 2018, 03:10 PM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
"Now you're just being rude," he purred teasingly. "No one said anything about evil." Scorndusk knew he shouldn't toy with her, but it was so funny to watch her fury mount. "But you must admit that I make a very good point in favor of the Dark Forest." His confident, piercing gaze seemed to demand an answer, but his mind was in turmoil. I can't lose focus of my goal, not when I'm so close.
Lightpaw lashed her tail in fury, getting ready to show Scorndusk that she didn't want any part of being in this Dark Forest. "I know about this place." She hissed. "All there is is just evil cags plotting to cause harm and destroy the warrior code!" Lightpaw held the tom's menacing gaze. There was nothing he could do to make Lightpaw join the Dark Forest.
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.
AVATAR CREDIT| GingaGifs @ Tumblr

QUOTES FROM ROLEPLAYS OR NOT
"What else are you going to try to do to make me join you?"-Lightpaw
"I may look different, but my father was a true fighter!"-Servalspots
Old March 7th, 2018, 03:24 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightpaw View Post
Lightpaw lashed her tail in fury, getting ready to show Scorndusk that she didn't want any part of being in this Dark Forest. "I know about this place." She hissed. "All there is is just evil cags plotting to cause harm and destroy the warrior code!" Lightpaw held the tom's menacing gaze. There was nothing he could do to make Lightpaw join the Dark Forest.
"Whatever you say." He wrapped his tail around his paws neatly. "But the code is limiting us. Think of what we could do if we worked together. Think of--" Scorndusk froze for a moment and quickly corrected himself. "I meant we as in we the Clans. What we the Clans can do." You mouse-brain, he thought savagely. You've lost control of yourself. His script was quickly unraveling with every second that ticked by. Think!
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old March 7th, 2018, 03:28 PM
Youth is a falling star

Quote:
"Whatever you say." He wrapped his tail around his paws neatly. "But the code is limiting us. Think of what we could do if we worked together. Think of--" Scorndusk froze for a moment and quickly corrected himself. "I meant we as in we the Clans. What we the Clans can do." You mouse-brain, he thought savagely. You've lost control of yourself. His script was quickly unraveling with every second that ticked by. Think!
"The code is not limiting us!" Lightpaw spat. "If it is, that is only to keep the Clans safe and for StarClan to not be angry! You can't control me and never will!"
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.

Old March 7th, 2018, 03:36 PM

Quote:
"The code is not limiting us!" Lightpaw spat. "If it is, that is only to keep the Clans safe and for StarClan to not be angry! You can't control me and never will!"
A growl rumbled low in his throat. I'm tired of this kit. "StarClan is a joke," he spat. "Where were they when innocent kits died of hunger in leafbare? Where were they when apprentices were slaughtered in battle?"
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
-=-
Profile picture credit

Last edited by Leaf_tail; March 7th, 2018 at 03:37 PM.
Old March 7th, 2018, 03:38 PM
Youth is a falling star

Quote:
A growl rumbled low in his throat. I'm tired of this kit. "StarClan is a joke," he spat. "Where were they when innocent kits died of hunger in leafbare? Where were they when apprentices were slaughtered in battle?"
"They fought with them and took care of them in StarClan!" Lightpaw hissed. Lifting a paw, Lightpaw smacked Scorndusk's cheek, leaving a bleeding scratch wound. "Remember that!" She snarled.

Old March 7th, 2018, 05:30 PM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly

[QUOTE=Leaf_tail;479109]
Brokencreek clenched his teeth, stifling a yowl of pain as his hind leg wobbled and brought him crashing to the ground. With fury twisting his features, he looked up at Icestorm, only to have her avoid his stare. Look at me! Growling, he kicked up his good hind leg desperately, trying to free himself. "Get off of me!"
[/QUOTE)

Icestorm got off of the tom and took a few steps back. "Not bad," she said. She sat and began to lick the large wound.

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old March 8th, 2018, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
Icestorm got off of the tom and took a few steps back. "Not bad," she said. She sat and began to lick the large wound.
Brokencreek furrowed his brow uncertainly. Should I attack again? He stared at her for a moment, looking for a sign of hostility, but found none. He dipped his head at her compliment.
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old March 8th, 2018, 10:04 AM

Quote:
"They fought with them and took care of them in StarClan!" Lightpaw hissed. Lifting a paw, Lightpaw smacked Scorndusk's cheek, leaving a bleeding scratch wound. "Remember that!" She snarled.
Scorndusk's gaze shifted from shock to rage. He stood frozen for a moment as blood welled from his cheek. "You..." he seethed. "How... how dare you!" He dug his claws deep into the mud, restraining himself from jumping at her. Calm. Keep calm.
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old March 8th, 2018, 01:04 PM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Brokencreek furrowed his brow uncertainly. Should I attack again? He stared at her for a moment, looking for a sign of hostility, but found none. He dipped his head at her compliment.
icestorm has developed a small crush on Brokencreek))

Icestorm looked up at the tom and felt a strange feeling towards him. She shook her head, pushing the strange feeling away. She stood on long legs, her ears twitching. She watched the tom for a moment, her ice blue eyes surprisingly bright in the darkness of the forest.

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old March 8th, 2018, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
icestorm has developed a small crush on Brokencreek))

Icestorm looked up at the tom and felt a strange feeling towards him. She shook her head, pushing the strange feeling away. She stood on long legs, her ears twitching. She watched the tom for a moment, her ice blue eyes surprisingly bright in the darkness of the forest.
Noticing her stare, he looked up and met her eyes. "What?" he hissed self-consciously, narrowing his eyes. Is there something in my fur? He sniffed and shook out his fur, avoiding her gaze. Whatever, he thought dismissively.
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
-=-
Profile picture credit