Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 06:57 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Tallstar
Today 06:56 PM
Next Up Forever! [P]
by Fish
Last post by Fish
Today 06:56 PM
Vinepaw Training
Last post by Tallstar
Today 06:45 PM
Raptor Hunting
Last post by Mizu
Today 06:41 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 21st, 2020, 06:35 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Icedust blinked but really. Good for him! Flintstar shouldn't put up with his deputy acting like he had. Starting a fight about not wanting to work and all that was ridicules. Smiling the snow white molly swerved to face Duskwatcher, who'd gotten her attention for the meeting. "Congratulations!" The warrior exclaimed mismatched eyes bright. "You're better suited from what I can tell." Icedust added before turning back to Flintstar.
~*~

Minktail looked around the clearing for this new deputy. Duskwatcher. She couldn't remember if she actually knew them. She had met Buckbranch once but really he didn't do that good of job... "Congratulations, Duskwatcher." The young warrior meowed trying to be loud enough for the new deputy hear from where she sat.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 21st, 2020, 06:41 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy

Sitting near to Duskwatcher, Ferretwatcher acknowledged him with a respectful nod. "Congratulations. I'm sure you will help lead our clan well."
Old January 21st, 2020, 06:41 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @RedHead @Slushie ]

Duskfeather seemed to freeze in place, her eyes widening in surprise. Her? Deputy? She swallowed the lump of shock within her throat and stood, glancing over toward Buckbranch. How would he react to this? Her claws sunk into the ground as a sudden feeling of uncertainty filled her, though she held her head high and walked toward the leader. "Flintstar, are you sure about this?" she asked, keeping her voice hushed so only he could hear. Her eyes trailed over to the former deputy, an apologetic glint in her eye. "I didn't know he was going to do this, or I would have stopped him... but there's no going back now, is there?" she mumbled to herself, ears twitching. She shook her head and looked back up at Flintstar, her hazel eyes filled with concern. What caused him to make this decision? It certainly couldn't have been the argument they had had the other day, right?
She looked around the Clan with a thankful smile, nodding to the congratulations that she had received. "Thank you," Duskfeather said swiftly, tail twitching low to the ground. Flintstar seemed to be sure about this, and so with a deep breath, she shoved away her worries. She had a chance to help the Clan in even more ways than one now! Though, she still felt sorry for Buckbranch. No matter how much she distrusted the tom, he didn't deserve this. Hopefully he didn't make a scene...

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 21st, 2020, 06:48 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Dustbreeze shook sleep from her head as she scrambled from the warriors den. She didn't know whether to feel embarrased or disappointed in herself. She was just so tired lately. Her sigh puffed around her in a bug cloud of steam into the cold winter air. Luckily her thick tortoiseshell fur kept out the chill as she padded to a spot near the back of the clan to see what Flintstar had to say.

She caught the cheers and congratulations of the clan naming a new deputy and gave a grin of encouragement. Duskfeather was a good cat eho worked hard. She would fo the clan good. "Congratulations Duskfeather!"She cheered.

Last edited by Ever; January 21st, 2020 at 06:50 PM.
Old January 21st, 2020, 06:48 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @RedHead @hxneysuckle]

No. No. NO. That's not- he can't- Buckbranch leaped to his paws, eyes wide with shock. His jaws moved, as if he were trying to speak, but no sound came out. Demoted? NO! That's not fair! He's not being fair! Slowly his expression faded into one of absolute fury, his eyes narrowing and his lips curling into a snarl. He could tell most of the cats didn't want a scene, but guess what? They sure as hell were going to get one.
"Being demoted because you can't handle a little critcism?" he snapped. "Because you can't handle one single argument. I see how it is, Flintstar. I see how it is. You're focused on being petty, focused on putting me in my 'rightful place', as you may call it. I was going to come apologize to you after this meeting, but maybe now I won't." His eyes flashed to Duskfeather, and though his expression didn't change, he gave the she-cat a tight nod. "You think she'll do a better job than me. You think you've finally found the deputy who cares about ThunderClan. Well, guess what? I care! I always have and I always will!"
Sort through his emotions? As if Flintstar knew anything about what he was going through! "I know what I want to do with my life," he spat. "I've known ever since I was abandoned by my mother that I wanted to make a change. Well, it's pretty damn difficult to do that when a certain petty fox-heart keeps getting in my way!"
Then he took a deep breath, cast a look at Foxbound next to him, and exhaled forcefully. "Fine," he muttered. "You know what? That's fine! Absolutely perfect! Dukfeather will obviously do a better job than I did. After all, I'm just dead weight, aren't I? I don't care anymore. You seem to think I never had, so maybe it's time I stopped caring altogether." He was already halfway down that path, after all. With a last murderous look in Flintstar's direction, he bolted for the camp tunnel. He didn't have to stick around for the rest of this stupid meeting.

Great StarClan, I need some air. I need to get away from all this insanity.
Old January 21st, 2020, 07:02 PM
Honourary Rolling Pin

My Mood: Yeehaw

Morningsun blinked as she watched the former deputy turn tail and bolt away. The ginger she-cat didn't know what to think. Though she could probably chalk her lack of understanding for the situation to her lack of paying attention amidst the flurry of meetings held lately, but nonetheless it was still worthy of a concern for a deputy to be demoted, especially just like that. That being said, it wasn't her place to be questioning the leader's decisions; at least, not yet.
Old January 21st, 2020, 07:04 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

[ If you are mentioned below, you have been assigned to a patrol that is overdue. You have until JANUARY 24 to complete your patrol, or consequences will ensue. Please report to Flintstar or Duskfeather when the patrol has finished. If one or more patrol members has not responded in a while, take it upon yourself to complete the patrol ASAP. There are no exceptions. ]

[ @|+Tired Rose Child+| @Heartstruck @Fuzzy @Tundra @ponyapan @Shimm @touka @vermin @Silhouettes @~WolfDen~ @Starfall ]
Old January 21st, 2020, 07:08 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Amusedly, Mintfrost would have to ask Flintstar if the route to being deputy simply required pitching a dangerous idea that appealed to his expansion efforts and reckless side, though he did hope they would be able to secure more land for Thunderclan. However, Duskfeather had done alot more for them than that, and honestly he couldn't remember Buckbranch doing the same. His efforts were spent pushing back against Flintstar's choices and without resolution, that didn't amount to much.
It was embarrassing to listen to Buckbranch's reaction for a tom that was almost as old as he was and in a previously-higher ranking position. He knew it had to be humiliating to be in this situation but a little grace would go a long way, especially for the possibility regaining his rank someday. Just caring had gotten them nowhere. But anything would be better than the stagnancy.
Mintfrost swiveled to face the two on the highpeak, hope for a better future burning in him and a silent plea that she'd have the initiative to make it happen. "Congratulations Duskfeather."
Old January 21st, 2020, 07:14 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Bluegorse was a little late to the Clan meeting, but in his defense! .. He didn't have one.

It didn't seem to matter: Flintstar's attention was on Buckbranch, and Bluegorse's ears perked with interest as he listened intently. Buckbranch was being demoted?!

"WOOHOO!" He was eager to shout his approval! "You go, Flintstar! What a way to show him who's boss! Congratulations, Duskfeather!!!" He was fully behind Flintstar's decision! Seriously! It felt like after Buckbranch's appointment, he hardly did anything!! Where was all this patrol-sending out moons ago?
Old January 21st, 2020, 07:38 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartstruck View Post
@vermin @Fuzzy @SilentLamb @hxneysuckle @touka @Silhouettes @Shadowsight @rascalcats @Solstice_X @Starfall

Sunsnow nodded and turned, immediately making his way to the apprentice's den where Mosspaw was hopefully not asleep.

I remember my apprentice days like it was yesterday. Sunsnow had always been so excited to learn and see the territory. He'd wanted to master every little detail. I wish I still felt that way. The tom sighed. Ah, well. At least I'll be able to see those emptions again in my own apprentice.

"Mosspaw!", he called, sticking his head in the den. "Come on! We're going to do some battle training!"

@vermin @Fuzzy @SilentLamb @hxneysuckle @touka @Silhouettes @Shadowsight @rascalcats @Solstice_X
He was definitely sleeping. Snuggled comfortably in his nest as he was practically curled in on himself, back paws tickling his chin, front paws tucked away. Perfection. However at the call of his name he popped open an eye, squinting at the light pouring in from the entrance. Once the apprentice registered who exactly it was he quickly scrambled up and bounced towards his mentor, still incredibly groggy.

"Battle training?" Mosspaw echoed, eyes closed as he pressed his forehead against the bigger tom. Not even registering the fact that there were other felines around.

[Not quite sure where we are here so sorry if I mentioned you and you didn't have to be /w\ " ]

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; January 21st, 2020 at 07:54 PM. Reason: smh forgot to mention
Closed Thread