Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by ollie
Today 02:16 PM
Going down, not fighting....
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 02:13 PM
Lavenderkit's Family...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 02:10 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:09 PM
Raptor Hunting
Last post by Tallstar
Today 02:04 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 21st, 2020, 05:40 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

(OPEN )

Fawnfrost basked on a rock, thinking about shadowclan. Ice star was such a mouse brain. Her pelt glimmered in the sunlight, casting her fur the color of a white tailed deer. (I have a crush to mate finder up for her, just search fawnfrost in character resources!)
Old May 21st, 2020, 06:22 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

Blackmoor peered inside the apprentice den, blue eyes squinting to see her pelt amongst the resting kiddos. "Aye yo, Ivory!" he called out not giving care who's rest he'd disturbed. Training needs to be done or..a lil' of it. "Come out in the next five seconds or else I'm calling off the training," his voice distant away as he stepped into the clearing, sitting down and murmured some words to cats who passed his way to only receiving a stink eye or a hiss.
@Zesty Mango
Old May 21st, 2020, 06:39 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

(I'll move this over here since I don't believe Hxney will be responding uwu

also hec m excited to see these twos interactions!)

He let out a snort and rolled his eyes, narrowing his eyes as he kept eye contact with his new mentor. "Just because I disagree with their opinions and way of doing things doesn't mean I don't respect them." he sniffed. "I don't plan on apologizing. And, frankly, I don't care if you put me on tick duty or Elder duty or anything of the sort. I've been an apprentice for moons now since I've joined. I'm a grown feline. yet I'm still being treated as though I know next to nothing." he spat.

Blazingpaw was used as bait for those stupid kits, he helped out in fixing up the camp, he hunted for them, yet they all continued to treat him as an outsider. He didn't go through all that horrible agony just to be treated with this. He was told to have an open mind, and he tried, he tried so hard. But they were all self centered jerks. "I'm going outside and training. Either by myself or you can come out and give me some tips." the Tortoiseshell huffed, turning on his heels and making his way out to the Territory

@Pluto

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old May 21st, 2020, 06:59 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaton View Post

~ @Spiderfrost ~

Myrtlepaw listened closely as Doepaw began to go on about her past, something which he hadn't expected. He had only intended to cover some things of his own... he could only hope the memories weren't too much for his friend. The apprentice had told his story to Shadedpath, and Ploverspot was there for it... but other than that, no other cat knew. Doepaw began to go on about some of her past... he felt his friend shaking at the mention of her sister, taken by a bird. Instinctively Myrtlepaw pressed closer to Doepaw, giving a gentle nuzzle to her cheek, all in all just trying to offer her the best comfort he could. It was harder to tell where everything was with being blind... but at least he still had Doepaw there, one who he could support and one who would support him. "Doepaw... it will... be alright... I... know... memories... can be... painful... and some... will... always hurt... But... it takes... an... incredible... amount... of bravery... and... courage... to... share your... past... that... is what... I... have learned... And... I think... it... applies... to you... too..." Myrtlepaw sighed, embracing his dear friend closer, all while still having the comfort of Shadedpath to protect them both. Her presence was wonderful here... everything just felt safe. "I... guess I should... say... something too... something... I... have... only... told... Shadedpath... before today..." He shook a bit as he relived the memories of his earlier days, but it would be important to share. "I was... born... an... only kit. Things... seemed well... until... I grew... old... enough to... eat... solid... food. My mother... Sprucepatch... stopped... caring... for me... and my father... Yewshade... was... never much... in my... life... I had... to... fend for... myself... so I... resorted... to eating... berries... And... got bullied... for it..." Myrtlepaw's mew grew shakier as he prepared to continue on to the hardest part of the memories for him. "Then... when I was... three... moons... both of... my parents... were... suddenly killed... by... a... group... group of... rogues... I still... remember the... exact feelings... I... had... hearing... those words..." The russet tom broke into a series of sniffles, as he couldn't really cry tears with the damage to his eyes. He had hopefully helped Doepaw, but now reliving his own tragedies was somehow more difficult than the first time he'd done so.

Shadedpath stared down at the two apprentices. Nearly completely under her paws and it reminds her of her last litter, the two kits had been only what she could describe as scardy-cats. They cried easily, and liked to hide in her fur and beg her to curl up completely around them and use her as a wall to keep the outside world away from them as they peeked their little head out from under her tail or over her belly.

She had allowed it, of course, while they were still young. They still needed her, were defenseless. She didn't give affectionate licks or say 'i love you', but she knew they still knew that she loves them, because she allowed them to stay attached to her, and use her as their shield.

Right know, with these two very traumatizes apprentices. Where life treated them as a bug to be squashed, she found herself listening and allowing herself to be their wall. It brought a familiar twang in her chest. The same one she felt when she had looked down at four squirming bodies, then two, the two more.

She had promised Plover she would help raise Myrtlepaw, to be there for him however he needed...But this was the first time. the very moment it hit her that she loved him so much already and that his pain hurt her as well. She felt like his mother, hurt and angry that her child was hurt.

"I'm here..." she murmured, tail curling tighter around both apprentices. Words escaped her, as they always did when faced with emotional turmoil.

"For you too, Doepaw. I'm here."

-- @Arie --
Old May 21st, 2020, 08:38 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Breezehen let out a slow and shaky breath in relief. "Thank you...." she murmured, head still bowed slightly.
"How long will I need to stay?" Her head tilted to the side a bit, lips a tight line to avoid frowning. She was already behind, lost her apprentice even, and had done little to bring herself back up as a warrior.
She suddenly remembered him mentioning traveling to Windclan and an undue flare of panic shot through her yet again.

@SilentLamb

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old May 21st, 2020, 10:14 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Fai-Soaringpaw was surprised that someone actually noticed and talked to her, maybe it won't be bad as I thought it would be. A seed of hope blossomed in the molly's chest as she gave a small smile and padded towards the group of cats. "Thank you Ms. Eveningpaw." Dipping her head in gratitude and picking the nest closest to the wall. Gracefully laying down the cream tabby couldn't help but overhear everyone saying their hellos and wanting to have some fun?
Lime green eyes made their way to the group as her ears perked. It seemed like Cormorantpaw was the mischievous trouble-maker and his sister knew what he was up to. They were wanting to break the rules for fun? This confused the molly, why would they break rules? There were other ways to have fun without being a troublemaker such as staying up late or pulling an all-nighter! Something deep down Soaringpaw told her to go loose and to live a little and for some reason, she agreed with that. "How about we go out to play tag in the dark outside of the camp?" Piping up loud enough to where the group can hear her.

@Pluto @ Beau @TeamRiverRipple @Queenie
Old May 21st, 2020, 10:49 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

[ @hxneysuckle; ]

(Linnetwing has been resurrected)

The Silver tabby she-cat had just come into camp with Owlstorm and decided she wanted to go see Duskstar by herself. Linnetwing stopped right outside the den entrance. She took a deep breathe and thought of what she was going to say. This most likely would come as a surprise. It still surprised her herself. She had no clue why and how she was back. She was though and that was all that mattered. "Dusky you in there?", Linnetwing called, using her sisters old nickname.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old May 21st, 2020, 11:58 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypticcountryroad View Post
Lightningstrike chuckled softly at her surprised expression, relishing in it for a moment. Despite his reaction though, he was pleased when she laughed and continued their banter. At times he seemed to realize how much he was, and in term grew to appreciate cats who could relax with him.

When Pinepuff talked of mystery again he purred too, gazing across the clearing with his bright eyes. He gazed upon all the cats gathered in the clearing, wondering if he knew this mystery cat.Though he wanted desperately to know who had this amazing she-cat's attention, he didn't press on any more however, not wanting to press his luck with such a friendly cat. "I can't help but agree with you when put it like that," he said silkily.

Lightningstrike swing his ginger head around and leveled his gaze at her, grinning when he saw her looking at him. He puffed out his chest at her reply, trying to play it off. He hadn't realized how serious he sounded, and hated thinking he had made the mood more serious. The idea of talking about his parents almost made him recoil, but he simply shrugged nonchalantly and turned his head up to the sky. "If I already have the approval of such a remarkable warrior as yourself, what more do I need?" he meowed.

He blinked in surprise when Pinepuff brushed off his compliment. He sprang onto his feat, looking at her with wide-eyes shock. "I would never dream of being dishonest about how great you are my dear Pinepuff!" he exclaimed in dismay, the look of hurt returning to his face.
[Aww this guy has parent issues too? Pine is just going adopt him]

A smirk rested on the warrior's face when he agreed with her. Of course Pinepuff knew it was true for her but hearing Lightningstrike agree with her made her happy. It just seemed that a lot of cats wanted to find out everything about life instead of leaving some mystery. Finding out everything left life dry and meaningless. Having nothing to search for, nothing to keep you on your toes made life quiet dull.
With Lightningstrike's reaction to her comment she wasn't sure how to feel. He odiously didn't like her bringing up his parents, that was sad. Pinepuff hated to think any cat didn't have a good mother and or father figure. She was raised without a father due to him not being in ThunderClan and turned out fine but not a cats did. "I'm honored dear really, but there is one cat more you need approval from." Pinepuff paused a moment. Yes one cat more. "You need approval of yourself darling. That's all you truly need," she let out a purr, "having others approval is nice though, isn't it?" With that the warrior scanned the clearing. Yes, it was nice to feel approved and wanted. Not like you didn't belong or weren't ant help. Even if you have to give yourself the love you seek first.

Pinepuff almost jumped at the suddenness of Lightningstrike's outburst. Her green eyes widened slightly. A simply denial typically didn't rouse this response. She watched the young tom, wild eyed and up on his paws. Not what she expected. Her own tail she had to shake out in order to calm the fur.
However, a hurt look returned to his face Pinepuff felt a ping to her heart. The poor cat... she didn't mean to make it sound like that. "No, no dear that's not what I meant." She cooed. The large tabby got to her paws and took a step closer to the younger cat. "I was merely disagreeing. I don't see myself in the same light in which you do Lightningstrike, you'er such a dear. Don't fret over me thinking you're dishonest." Pinepuff added her green eyes soft. He was almost like a kit, feral... She licked the top of his head gently, much like a mother would her kit. The tabby didn't much think of the action, she did it to so many young cats who needed it. She didn't find any harm in it.
"It seems I just need a cat like you around dear, to remind me how great I am." Pinepuff added with mild amusement, a smile returning to her face. She would step back again and flick his shoulder with her tail. Couldn't smoother him with her fluffy fur now could she?

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old May 22nd, 2020, 12:21 AM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

[ @Zesty Mango ]
--Duskpaw--

Slowing down, Duskpaw panted softly. Her newly healed leg was getting tired and she wanted to lay down now. "Times up! I'm gettin tired Chivekit. I'll play a different game with you if you want."
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old May 22nd, 2020, 12:22 AM
CEO of pepon

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Spikekit was circling her sister Robinkit, while shouting at her ear: "Wake up! Wake up now! Or else!" Her loud, high-pitched mewling turned into a soft hiss. "I bet when we're made apprentices, you'll be sent back to the nursery because you can't get up in time." She sat down beside her sister's head and patted her until she replied. The reply was a low growl she couldn't understand. "Speak louder!" She hissed. Robinkit lifted her head, meeting Spikekit's narrowed eyes. "I want to sleep!" she grumbled. "I know, but true warriors should wake up when ordered to!" Spikekit retorted loudly, her soft gaze burning down Robinkit's pelt. Robinkit's fur bristled, "Oh, for StarClan's sake! Please, speak louder, because I can't hear you!" She mewed ironically. "By the time we're made apprentices I'll be deaf!"
riverclan: kitewing
shadowclan: storkfoot
Closed Thread