Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
VA Collection
by sock
Last post by sock
Today 12:50 PM
a little bird told me......
by Mica
Last post by Dark
Today 12:37 PM
vice versa, vise versus...
Last post by sillycreatur
Today 12:36 PM
[ CLOSED ] A Very...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:36 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by squidz
Today 12:33 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 5th, 2018, 04:47 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Badgerthroat was just walking in the clearing after taking a nap he flicked his ears and yawned now shaking his fur he looked around and sighed he had a few memory flashes of some conversations one with brokenpaw who scared him he didn't mean to make him angry . Then with cometheart he smiled a bit he twitched his whiskers and took a step forward as he placed his left front paw down his ears perked up and pricked he heard kinda fast pawsteps coming towards him he started to panic for some reason thinking he was in trouble some how then he heard a she cat greet him which made him jolt and a line of fur down his back bristled along with his tail his eyes were wide and he let out a terrified meow his breathing was a bit quick too. He looked for the she cat that voice belonged to and perked his head up once he saw the she cat it was Sparrowfeather he felt like such a mouse brain for doing that ! He cleared his throat and smiled letting his muscles relax and he was calm once more " hey Sparrowfeather ....I'm doing good . How are you? And sorry I didn't know it was you " he meowed with a nervous laugh afterwards .
"Its fine and I'm doing great!" she purred. She smiled "How did you not know it was me?" she meowed and smiled once again, each ear jerking around like it had a mind of it's own.

Last edited by .:<Ghoulie>:.; April 6th, 2018 at 06:09 PM.
Old April 5th, 2018, 05:39 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark blossom View Post
"Its fine and I'm doing great!" she purred. She smiled "How did you not know it was me?" she meowed and smiled once again, both ears jerking around like it had a mind of it's own.
Badgerthroat blinked and looked down suddenly feeling embarrassed " well for one I only heard paw steps and two I wasn't looking in your direction " he meowed he began to feel hot in the cheeks from embarrassment " heh...so aside from my mess up you enjoying new leaf? I can finally warm my pelt . Leaf bare is by far the worst " he meowed he looked around the clearing and smiled feeling the soft wind blow against his pelt he twitched his tail and looked back at her.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; April 5th, 2018 at 05:40 PM.
Old April 5th, 2018, 06:01 PM
I'm a group of stars

Quote:
Badgerthroat blinked and looked down suddenly feeling embarrassed " well for one I only heard paw steps and two I wasn't looking in your direction " he meowed he began to feel hot in the cheeks from embarrassment " heh...so aside from my mess up you enjoying new leaf? I can finally warm my pelt . Leaf bare is by far the worst " he meowed he looked around the clearing and smiled feeling the soft wind blow against his pelt he twitched his tail and looked back at her.
"Yeah! I can finally hunt without having to scavenge because the prey is plentiful." she mewed and streched in the evening warmth.
Old April 5th, 2018, 06:09 PM

Quote:
"Yeah! I can finally hunt without having to scavenge because the prey is plentiful." she mewed and streched in the evening warmth.
The tom smiled with a twitch of his whiskers " I will agree to that . Plus you don't feel like your fur is gonna freeze off . It's always nice to see things regrow . I'm glad starclan has gave us the prey other wise we would starve without it . And I for one don't like starving " he meowed he sat down and scratched and ear " so anything exciting happen to ya ? With me it always seems like hunting and dawn patrols or night patrols or something boring . I just wish that the exciting things happen more frequently " he meowed after he finished scratching .

Old April 5th, 2018, 06:32 PM
I'm a group of stars

Quote:
The tom smiled with a twitch of his whiskers " I will agree to that . Plus you don't feel like your fur is gonna freeze off . It's always nice to see things regrow . I'm glad starclan has gave us the prey other wise we would starve without it . And I for one don't like starving " he meowed he sat down and scratched and ear " so anything exciting happen to ya ? With me it always seems like hunting and dawn patrols or night patrols or something boring . I just wish that the exciting things happen more frequently " he meowed after he finished scratching .
"No, nothing really, and yes! It is kind of boring Badgerthroat.
Old April 5th, 2018, 06:44 PM

Quote:
"No, nothing really, and yes! It is kind of boring Badgerthroat.
Badgerthroat hummed with a flick of an ear " so do you have an apprentice? It feels like I'm waiting for ever to get mine " he meowed with a slight eye roll. He didn't know why it was taking so long he did want an apprentice it would be fun or so he thought kinda like a little buddy that's there beside you and you also get to teach them . Other than being easily afraid of almost everything he thought he was good enough to be a mentor .

Old April 5th, 2018, 06:56 PM
I'm a group of stars

Quote:
Badgerthroat hummed with a flick of an ear " so do you have an apprentice? It feels like I'm waiting for ever to get mine " he meowed with a slight eye roll. He didn't know why it was taking so long he did want an apprentice it would be fun or so he thought kinda like a little buddy that's there beside you and you also get to teach them . Other than being easily afraid of almost everything he thought he was good enough to be a mentor .
"Nope, I haven't gotten an apprentice. I hope for one though.
Old April 5th, 2018, 07:04 PM

Quote:
"Nope, I haven't gotten an apprentice. I hope for one though.
He nodded at her response he was growing tired of sitting and stood up now stretching out he flicked his tail as he finished and he sighed then an idea popped into mind and he smirked but it was a playful one his tail touched spadrowfeathers shoulder and he quickly turned around facing the other direction " your it ! Catch me if ya can " he meowed in a kit like tone he dashed off he laughed a few times . This is what he missed being a kit he was sure that all grown warriors felt that way but he always took the opportunity to play when it popped up .

Old April 5th, 2018, 07:05 PM

Open

It was quiet, which Stonepelt appreciated. Going on a border patrol, and then a hunting trip right afterwards was tiring and honestly he just wanted the chance to rest in the sun with a small piece of prey and relax for the rest of the afternoon. He stretched out slightly, grey pelt rippling as his muscles grew taut and then relaxed. He rolled onto his back, enjoying the feel of the warm sun on his pelt after the long and cold winter. He let out a gentle purr, content to simply lie there and soak up the sun, letting his aching muscles rest for the time being.
Old April 5th, 2018, 07:07 PM
I'm a group of stars

Quote:
He nodded at her response he was growing tired of sitting and stood up now stretching out he flicked his tail as he finished and he sighed then an idea popped into mind and he smirked but it was a playful one his tail touched spadrowfeathers shoulder and he quickly turned around facing the other direction " your it ! Catch me if ya can " he meowed in a kit like tone he dashed off he laughed a few times . This is what he missed being a kit he was sure that all grown warriors felt that way but he always took the opportunity to play when it popped up .
"Oh, YOU ARE ON!!!!!" she luaghed and chased after him, grinning. Wow, most fun I've had since I became a warrior!
Closed Thread