Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[ Seab Sib Finder! ] “The...
Last post by burntToast
Today 01:28 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by zozelen
Today 01:28 PM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by zozelen
Today 01:22 PM
vice versa, vise versus...
Last post by squidz
Today 01:10 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 10th, 2018, 08:20 PM
Bubbles!!!!

My Mood: Sad
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
@IceyGlitch

A chill ran down his spine as she ran her tail under his chin. “Hehe, Yeah.” He meowed as she circled him.
She laughed and purred "Your not very talkative are you Blackpaw? Does a mouse got your tongue?" she asks feeling satisfied that she had the other apprentice partly speechless.

Weebly {work in progress}

If you want to roleplay feel free to text me

Love is like an illness. The cure hurts and there is always a good chance you wont get better.
Old July 10th, 2018, 08:25 PM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceyGlitch View Post
She laughed and purred "Your not very talkative are you Blackpaw? Does a mouse got your tongue?" she asks feeling satisfied that she had the other apprentice partly speechless.
What’s up with her?! Why me?! “Err, no.” H meowed, lowering himself to the ground. He was very confused.
Old July 10th, 2018, 08:36 PM
Bubbles!!!!

Quote:
What’s up with her?! Why me?! “Err, no.” H meowed, lowering himself to the ground. He was very confused.
She purrs and crouches down beside the apprentice pressing her pelt against his as she drinks in his scent. His smell was oddly nice and Turnippaw felt as if she could lay there beside the warm tom forever. She wondered if she was scaring him with her boldness and flirtatious behavior.

Love is like an illness. The cure hurts and there is always a good chance you wont get better.
Old July 10th, 2018, 08:38 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
The clearing of ThunderClan was bustling, warriors and apprentices striding from place to place, with the occasional prey in their maws. The elders sat beside their den, heads bowed together, conversing over what's-his-face and his love interest. The kits and their mothers sat in the middle of the clearing, with intermittent times where the kits would sneak away from their mothers, determined upon annoying their clan-mates. Obscured from all of the noise, a shaded part of the clearing, dozing softly, unaware of her surroundings, was Burnetsky. Her black fur blended her into the shadows, casting her away from her clanmates. And with her green eyes were slits, untraceable in the gloom, hiding her more firmly from her companions. Burnetsky didn't mind, though, as she was a quiet cat, sheepish, and most never gave her any notice anyways, whether she was hiding from them or not. Perhaps what drove her there was the humiliation that had set over her while on patrol. She had almost crossed the border in her mad haze of a run. Always, Burnetsky became captivated by the speed of her sprint, that she never recognized her surroundings, never noticed that the border had come up so quickly. Though Burnetsky was that bashful little cat, she managed to have friends, and as exhaustion hung over her, her thoughts wandering to them; Sandgaze and Ambercloud, her two closest friends. Burnetsky still didn't quite understand why they stayed around her so often. In her time being their friends, she had botched so many things that it was a surprise to so many cats that they still hung around. Many rumors, though not quite as prevalent as what's-his-face, were concerning, calling out both Ambercloud and Sandgaze for their "actions". Even though Burnetsky wasn't one to gossip, she still heard everything, and not wanting to start anything, kept quiet. Burnetsky still felt the guilt of not acting then prickle through her pelt.
@tery1233
A patrol was just coming back from hunting, each of the cats weighed down with fat fresh-kill. Blackthorn was one of those cats. The black tom carried two mice in his jaws and a squirrel under his chin. He let out a muffled yelp when he nearly tripped over a particularly rowdy kit who was scampering among the legs of the warriors. Shaking his head, he dropped his catches on the fresh-kill pile and grabbed a shrew to eat. His bright amber eyes scanned the clearing and landed on a familiar black shape laying in the shade. Blackthorn trotted over to Burnetsky and sat down in front of her. "Hey, Bur! Having an afternoon nap in the shade?" he purred. He had his back turned to the clearing, hopefully discouraging other cats from joining the conversation. Rowdy kits and nosy apprentices were usually not welcome in the nice, calm chats Blackthorn liked to have most of the time. He thanked StarClan for the fact that both he and his sister blended in with the shadows. It was nice to be unnoticed sometimes, and despite being the more outgoing of the two, Blackthorn still enjoyed being invisible every once in a while. While these thoughts ran through his head, he ate his shrew, not bothering to groom his messy fur.
Old July 10th, 2018, 08:39 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:
She purrs and crouches down beside the apprentice pressing her pelt against his as she drinks in his scent. His smell was oddly nice and Turnippaw felt as if she could lay there beside the warm tom forever. She wondered if she was scaring him with her boldness and flirtatious behavior.
BlackPaw shook. He felt like he would throw up! This was too much for him, by he oddly kinda liked it. He shivered a bit as her fur touched his and he looked over at her.

Last edited by CactusHeart; July 10th, 2018 at 08:39 PM.
Old July 10th, 2018, 08:44 PM
Bubbles!!!!

Quote:
BlackPaw shook. He felt like he would throw up! This was too much for him, by he oddly kinda liked it. He shivered a bit as her fur touched his and he looked over at her.
She smiles softly at him "Im sorry if im making you nervous" she purrs

Old July 10th, 2018, 08:52 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:
She smiles softly at him "Im sorry if im making you nervous" she purrs
BlackPaw stood up, his eyes darting from side to side. He then plopped back down next to her. He scooted a few paces away before breathing In and out a few times.

Last edited by CactusHeart; July 10th, 2018 at 08:56 PM.
Old July 10th, 2018, 08:57 PM
Bubbles!!!!

Quote:
BlackPaw stood up, his eyes darting from side to side. He then plopped back down next to her. He scooted a few paces away before breathing on and it a few times.
She frowns and scoots herself closer to the tom "Do you not like me?" she meows. Turnippaw wasn't used to a tom not acting interested in her. She was usually the one who played hard to get. She didn't like the way this tom was acting and she wasnt sure what to say

Old July 10th, 2018, 08:59 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:
She frowns and scoots herself closer to the tom "Do you not like me?" she meows. Turnippaw wasn't used to a tom not acting interested in her. She was usually the one who played hard to get. She didn't like the way this tom was acting and she wasnt sure what to say
BlackPaw didn’t know what to say. “I don’t really know.. I think your really nice and stuff, but..” he shifted a bit. Gah! What’s going on?!
Old July 10th, 2018, 09:18 PM
Bubbles!!!!

Quote:
BlackPaw didn’t know what to say. “I don’t really know.. I think your really nice and stuff, but..” he shifted a bit. Gah! What’s going on?!
She frowns more "But what?" she mewls

Closed Thread