Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:42 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 10th, 2019, 09:33 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Default Re: February Gathering

[OPEN]
Amber eyes flashed about gatherings were one of Honeychirp’s favorite things. The molly knew tensions would be high, yet she was proud to be in RiverClan her golden pelt shifted in the pale moonlight, she wasn’t quite sure what to do . Freckleface was nowhere to be seen and the last thing she wanted was to run into Sweetburr. Following the line of cats as the filtered into the silver clearing she began to look for other cats she didn’t want to be alone to watch the gathering. The leaf bare air nipped at her feathery ears as her gold tail lashed a bit, just a distraction. She gave a sigh of releif that she was finally here and began to settle in for a nice night of chatting.

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old February 10th, 2019, 09:47 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini View Post
[OPEN]
Amber eyes flashed about gatherings were one of Honeychirp’s favorite things. The molly knew tensions would be high, yet she was proud to be in RiverClan her golden pelt shifted in the pale moonlight, she wasn’t quite sure what to do . Freckleface was nowhere to be seen and the last thing she wanted was to run into Sweetburr. Following the line of cats as the filtered into the silver clearing she began to look for other cats she didn’t want to be alone to watch the gathering. The leaf bare air nipped at her feathery ears as her gold tail lashed a bit, just a distraction. She gave a sigh of releif that she was finally here and began to settle in for a nice night of chatting.

A breath of air escaped the cream and white molly as she followed Windystar into the clearing. She couldn't believe he had been made leader. It was amazing and she was glade to survive under her best friend with full loyalty. Feathery tail waving high in the air Lightfeather would make her way through the crowd. Normally she felt to shy to really talk to others but she felt excited after all the tension had be settled. Everything could go back to normal soon. Spotting another molly who appeared to be friendly she headed over. "Good evening, " Her voice was quieter than she wanted. Feeling any was getting to her every time she tried to talk with anyone her voice would either not work or get really quite. Unless she was with a close friend or kin. She was fine with them.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old February 11th, 2019, 07:20 AM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces View Post
Bramble swished her tail as her eyes turned to Ice again before growling once more ending it with a snort out of frustration and her ever growing rage "I'm 13 moons old! How do I still look like an apprentice ? Yes I'm still young but it's my second moon of being a warrior....." She meowed as she looked down out of slight embarrassment as her left paw was now tracing a circle in the ground before she snorted and glared at the thunderclanner " Fallenstar is a great leader ,he's just under a lot of stress and has a lot of ....work on his shoulders . And no. We're actually close friends ....and I'm not delusional . " she said her somewhat calmer. Although her ears perked up and her eyes widened before shaking her head " nonono! Not like that . I meant conversational wise,mousebrain. Geez. And besides ...there's nothing wrong with liking the same gender...I find no problem with it honestly . I welcome it. And starclan is overrated ,too glorified . " she meowed with a small nervous smile before looking proud and puffing her chest fur out " ALL HAIL THE DARKFOREST!" she yelled with her tail swishing happily , she was eager to see the starclan loving she cats reaction . She always enjoyed freaking people out with this stuff, it was fun.and she wasn't ashamed with her beliefs she always gave them an eye roll or some snarky comeback.
Thankfully, she had managed to calm her nerves. Thank goodness for that too. So the tabby wasn’t an apprentice? She sure acted like on, being star struck for her mentor and such. ”Right, your not delusional and I’m not the best cat in the forest.” Valeriansmoke purred with a flick of her tail. She was perfectly fine letting anyone and everyone know how great she was, but when the other molly continued to speak a wave of embarrassment struck her hard. She, the most beautiful and skilled warrior of all the clans combined, just took something the wrong way. The chances were very slim for such an amazing feline to do such a thing, but she did. Utterly unbelievable. “T-that’s what I meant. I wouldn’t want to even be friends with someone like you, a Riverclan, mentor-obsessed fish eater.” She not so cleverly mewed as her defense. She was about to continue on before Brambleblaze dared to say something so utterly horrible. And at a Gathering at that, a tradition that all clans followed by the name of Starclan. It took all the felines strength to resist lunging at her. “Shut your cursed mouth. This is a time to honor Starclan for bringing the clans together. Not welcome the ones that destroy cats inside out.” Her usual diva persona practically flipped as she spat the words at her. She couldn’t stand the ones that would dare dismiss the ancestors, but the other molly had the gull to worship the Place of No Stars during a “sacred” event... it made her blood boil almost as much as it did when she insulted the Thunderclan feline.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old February 11th, 2019, 04:06 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Cat View Post
Thankfully, she had managed to calm her nerves. Thank goodness for that too. So the tabby wasn’t an apprentice? She sure acted like on, being star struck for her mentor and such. ”Right, your not delusional and I’m not the best cat in the forest.” Valeriansmoke purred with a flick of her tail. She was perfectly fine letting anyone and everyone know how great she was, but when the other molly continued to speak a wave of embarrassment struck her hard. She, the most beautiful and skilled warrior of all the clans combined, just took something the wrong way. The chances were very slim for such an amazing feline to do such a thing, but she did. Utterly unbelievable. “T-that’s what I meant. I wouldn’t want to even be friends with someone like you, a Riverclan, mentor-obsessed fish eater.” She not so cleverly mewed as her defense. She was about to continue on before Brambleblaze dared to say something so utterly horrible. And at a Gathering at that, a tradition that all clans followed by the name of Starclan. It took all the felines strength to resist lunging at her. “Shut your cursed mouth. This is a time to honor Starclan for bringing the clans together. Not welcome the ones that destroy cats inside out.” Her usual diva persona practically flipped as she spat the words at her. She couldn’t stand the ones that would dare dismiss the ancestors, but the other molly had the gull to worship the Place of No Stars during a “sacred” event... it made her blood boil almost as much as it did when she insulted the Thunderclan feline.
the molly rolled her eyes at valarian before shaking her head "right . What's wrong with looking up to someone ? Or even having a crush on someone ? I'm sure you've been there and if you haven't your bound to." she meowed with a swish of her tail before padding over to sit a tail length away from the thunderclanner. She smirked at the molly though and did Her best to push away the effects of the insults that were thrown at her.even though in her mind she had these questions she wanted to know the answer to is it really a bad thing to have a crush on your mentor?...am I really that delusional?....does ivyshine....actually hate me ?.... at those thoughts it began to show as her face showed her doubt and sorrow as she looked down at the ground before perking her ears up and her eyes shined once more at the reaction she gained. She had the widest smile she ever had in moons! With a purr she burst out laughing "now your the delusional one! How can starclan even do such a thing? They can't control our emotions ! Our decisions is what brought the clans together . Not them. US. Besides I'm probably going to the darkforest anyways , so why not join them if you can't beat them? Wouldn't you want to be stronger ? Wouldn't you want the power they possess ? Besides ,starclan is strict ...the darkforest doesn't care who you are they don't hide who they are. " she meowed without any sort of regret before raising her eyebrow "although I am curious ....what is your name? " she asked genuinely interested.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old February 11th, 2019, 07:56 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang felt his heart, heavy as the Skyboulder itself, sink as the young shecat began to cry beside him. More than anything, he wanted to reach out and wrap a paw around her shoulder, tuck her into his chest fur and promise her it would all be ok; promise her the same way he had foolishly promised so many infected cats that day. But he couldn't... wouldn't comfort her with a lie, and he knew that an embrace from him could be as deadly as a deathberry now. He fixed his eyes on the leaders, addressing the clans and studiously avoided his apprentice's eyes for fear that his might begin to well. "This makes the most sense. I have handled treating cats on my own before and there is no point in risking you getting sick as well. Take care of Riverclan's cats. Skyclan too. They need you. That is an order from your mentor." Steeling himself, he fixed a cold and calculated gaze on Ringpaw and added, "Is that clear?" The warrior within him shone through his orange eye like the sun on a clear day. He was a patrol leader ordering an apprentice back to camp for reinforcements during a skirmish. He was a mentor about to throw himself into the fray with a hissing badger so that his apprentice had time to escape.
Ringpaw felt her mentor stiffen beside her, but she didn’t pull away. Instead, she took another rattling breath, inhaling herbs and the common scent of Shinefang. It was fresh, and while tainted, it was a smell she was used to. Why would he be like this? Why would he always push away? His ragged fur felt softer than anything in the world right now, and the small kit stepped back with tears blossoming at the corners of her eyes reluctantly. She took one coal black forepaw and dabbed at the hot salty streams with a plump pad, sniffling.
For a moment, Ringpaw was scared at her mentor’s tone. He sounded fierce, almost like a lion growling at her. He wasn’t the tender, sympathetic, grump she knew right now. The calico gave a small sob, quiet enough so that no one but herself would hear. She knew that Shinefang was trying to be a mentor. He was trying to tell her that staying around wasn’t safe enough, he was trying to be the better cat. But he wasn’t a mentor, he was a friend. He was better than Snowbranch, even better than Raccoonpaw. Snowbranch had pushed her away just like this, but Shinefang was still her mentor. Raccoonpaw was her best friend, someone Ringpaw could trust with her darkest secrets, but Shinefang would guide her through her darkest times. Why was this hard? She was just worried. Skyclan didn’t matter as much as Shinefang right now, she should be the cat who would help keep him away from the sickness. But... it was an order.
Looking up, she noticed him avoiding her gaze. But she could see in his posture that he was breaking, even though he was staying strong. “Y-Yes.” Her voice cracked, but her expression was serene. Tears were still there. “I’ll bring the herbs at dawn.” She stated. Her fur was lying flat, and Ringpaw felt horrible. I’m supposed to be the younger cat. I’m here to help him, to give him support when he’s ill and to learn from his example. Is this what it is to be in Skyclan? To watch your loved one head into battle? Some battles are bloody and horrifying, but some are more potent. Shinefang will be fine. He’s been a warrior and a mentor before, he can fight more battles. Her mind settled down. With a sigh, she met his gaze. Her thoughts were all over the place, jumping from one thought train to another, but she knew that Shinefang would be fine.
You’re being dramatic.” She whispered, not even realizing she had spoken aloud.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old February 12th, 2019, 01:04 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

~ [open] ~

Lavenderflower walked alongside her clanmates, feeling her heart sink at all the cats. The usually happy molly was kind of depressed, knowing that her loyalty between her clan was strong enough. She loved being a Riverclan cat and couldn't see herself in any other clan.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old February 12th, 2019, 03:08 AM
GrimDark

Quote:
Originally Posted by MossFlower View Post
Mossflower crept up toward Tigerflower and took a seat, nudging her with a forepaw, "Hey. What clan are you from? My name's Mossflower."
"I am from shadow clan and the name is tigerflower" she said with little too no emotion her tail flicking

Last edited by JinxedLove; February 12th, 2019 at 03:09 AM.
Old February 12th, 2019, 07:41 AM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonwishes View Post
"I am from shadow clan and the name is tigerflower" she said with little too no emotion her tail flicking
"Nice to meet you, then," Mossflower purred, "I'm from ThunderClan," she looked about curiously, flicking her tail. Perking her ears toward the leaders, she tilted her head and lifted a paw to rasp her tongue over it a time or two, turnign back to Tigerflower, "Is the prey running well?"
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~
Old February 12th, 2019, 07:51 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive

~ @Qwerty ~

A jet black with white patches and a white heart shaped patch on her chest walked alongside her fellow clanmates. Her good eye and ear were alert for any signs of aggression. When she realized there were none she began to relax. Hopewish sat down, wrapping her tail over her paws.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old February 13th, 2019, 06:08 AM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces View Post
the molly rolled her eyes at valarian before shaking her head "right . What's wrong with looking up to someone ? Or even having a crush on someone ? I'm sure you've been there and if you haven't your bound to." she meowed with a swish of her tail before padding over to sit a tail length away from the thunderclanner. She smirked at the molly though and did Her best to push away the effects of the insults that were thrown at her.even though in her mind she had these questions she wanted to know the answer to is it really a bad thing to have a crush on your mentor?...am I really that delusional?....does ivyshine....actually hate me ?.... at those thoughts it began to show as her face showed her doubt and sorrow as she looked down at the ground before perking her ears up and her eyes shined once more at the reaction she gained. She had the widest smile she ever had in moons! With a purr she burst out laughing "now your the delusional one! How can starclan even do such a thing? They can't control our emotions ! Our decisions is what brought the clans together . Not them. US. Besides I'm probably going to the darkforest anyways , so why not join them if you can't beat them? Wouldn't you want to be stronger ? Wouldn't you want the power they possess ? Besides ,starclan is strict ...the darkforest doesn't care who you are they don't hide who they are. " she meowed without any sort of regret before raising her eyebrow "although I am curious ....what is your name? " she asked genuinely interested.
(Sorry, I’ve had to stay after school lately and couldn’t respond after that)

Valeriansmoke was fed up with this dark-forest loving, obsessive, Riverclan molly. Like, could she spend her time bothering someone else? But no, she was sharing her horrible beliefs with a strong Starclan believer. ”Sorry, I’m used to others falling for me, not the other way around. But I guess you don’t know what that’s like, do you?” She trilled with a “signature” flick of her tail. Though she’s never admit it aloud, it was refreshing to have such a conversation with another. Not arguing about who was better than the other, well mostly not, but they were bickering about what assortment of things. Her eyes quickly darted around to see if the Gathering was still going on. A recent battle just struck the clans, and the tensions were sure to be high between the leaders. “Of course they can’t control our emotions! They guide us through our dreams when we have to make difficult decisions. They don’t teach us to kill, like what the Dark Forest does.” The feline snapped back at Brambleblaze. She was a firm believer in the starry ancestors, and she would always continue to be. She was a bit surprised when she asked for her name. But then again she would happily give her exotic and beautiful name to the she-cat. “It’s Valeriansmoke. What’s yours? I bet it’s the plainest thing I’ve ever heard.” She put emphasis on the name she was given by both her family and Thunderclans oh-so-great Leader. Seeing as the other molly was settling down, she did the same. Yes, the conversation was beginning to became slightly heated, but she didn’t want to seem awkward just standing there.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Closed Thread