go!
Last post by silver.
Today 07:11 PM

Old November 14th, 2016, 05:26 PM
a lonely nobody

Default Re: Home of the Split Siblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
"I overheard some Shadowclan cats talking about it... They didn't know I was there, but they were stupid for talking about it along the border. And... yes, where cats get hurt... and where they die. Fria, I might not come back. Of course I'll fight, and I would die to protect my clan, but still. I can't bear to think of leaving you behind." She looked up into her sister's eyes, fear and sadness pooling in her own bright green orbs.
"No! Maple, you can't die!" She didn't care she'd used her kittypet name; this was getting too serious. Fria put her pet against her sister's, feeling the warmth and softness. I can't I may never see her again! Theres no way! She didn't say anything else, too scared she'd get another answer she didn't like. (Question: do you plan on having Maplefur die during the EE? Sorry, I just have to know I also plan on boosting Fria's belief in StarClan, so I may need some persuasion from Maplefur )

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old November 14th, 2016, 05:37 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
"No! Maple, you can't die!" She didn't care she'd used her kittypet name; this was getting too serious. Fria put her pet against her sister's, feeling the warmth and softness. I can't I may never see her again! Theres no way! She didn't say anything else, too scared she'd get another answer she didn't like. (Question: do you plan on having Maplefur die during the EE? Sorry, I just have to know I also plan on boosting Fria's belief in StarClan, so I may need some persuasion from Maplefur )
"I can, Fria. It's very possible. I know I said living in the wild wasn't too bad, but I may have down graded it a bit. I've watched kits be snatched away by hawks or owls, clanmates go out on a hunting trip and be killed by a fox. I hate to admit it, but yeah there's a lot of death. But... If I do die, then I'll go up to Starclan. I'll be among the stars," She paused, gesturing up to the few stars that were already appearing on the night sky. "And I'll watch over you from up there. I'll find a way to visit you in your dreams, and I don't care what they tell me." Maplefur pressed herself closer to her sister, breathing in her scent that reminded her so much of her kithood.
(Hahah nooooo I don't plan on having her die, probably just pretty battered up. I love her too much to let her go, and she's so young still plus, I think I can help with that xD)

Old November 14th, 2016, 06:54 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
"I can, Fria. It's very possible. I know I said living in the wild wasn't too bad, but I may have down graded it a bit. I've watched kits be snatched away by hawks or owls, clanmates go out on a hunting trip and be killed by a fox. I hate to admit it, but yeah there's a lot of death. But... If I do die, then I'll go up to Starclan. I'll be among the stars," She paused, gesturing up to the few stars that were already appearing on the night sky. "And I'll watch over you from up there. I'll find a way to visit you in your dreams, and I don't care what they tell me." Maplefur pressed herself closer to her sister, breathing in her scent that reminded her so much of her kithood.
(Hahah nooooo I don't plan on having her die, probably just pretty battered up. I love her too much to let her go, and she's so young still plus, I think I can help with that xD)
(Ok good, she's too great a character to lose XD) Fria glanced up at the stars as well, taking in their white glow and small, special design. I've never thought of it like that. I've never imagined stars could be that... amazing... "Really?" She breathed, not taking her eyes off the sky. "Youll watch over me, from all the way up there? Can you really see that far?" She'd never really believed Maplefur's tales of a Clan of stars or whatever, but now she was reconsidering. May be their are real...

Last edited by MaskedBandits; November 14th, 2016 at 07:16 PM.
Old November 14th, 2016, 07:07 PM

Quote:
(Ok gokd, she's too great a character to lose XD) Fria glanced up at the stars as well, taking in their white glow and small, special design. I've never thought of it like that. I've never imagined stars could be that... amazing... "Really?" She breathed, not taking her eyes off the sky. "Youll watch over me, from all the way up there? Can you really see that far?" She'd never really believed Maplefur's tales of a Clan of stars or whatever, but now she was reconsidering. May be their are real...
"Of course," Maplefur murmured. "If... if anything happens, then one of those stars up there will be me, and you can look up there and know I'm with you." She couldn't take her eyes off the sky, her mind filling with all of the stories her clan elders had told her.

Old November 14th, 2016, 07:12 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Blade heard Fria and another cat, he wasn't sure who, talking and he stepped out of his housefolks' nest. He padded over, remaining a distance away. The big brown tabby tom shifted, the black stripes catching the pale moonlight. He kneaded the ground with his hooked claws. His housefolk had fallen asleep, so he had slipped out of the nest to see if Fria was awake. He wrapped his tail over his big paws and looked on silently. He was out of earshot, and couldn't tell what they were saying, but he could see their expressions from through the fence.
Old November 14th, 2016, 07:23 PM
a lonely nobody

Fria said nothing, just looking up at the sky. I wonder if mom is up there... The sky was filled with stars, and she found it hard to believe cats could actually watch over others from the sky. "Is every star up there a dead cat?" She asked quietly, the white lights blinking above her endlessly. She faintly heard footsteps near her fence, but was too mesmerized to look.

Old November 14th, 2016, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Fria said nothing, just looking up at the sky. I wonder if mom is up there... The sky was filled with stars, and she found it hard to believe cats could actually watch over others from the sky. "Is every star up there a dead cat?" She asked quietly, the white lights blinking above her endlessly. She faintly heard footsteps near her fence, but was too mesmerized to look.
"Yes," Maplefur murmured. Her mind flashed to a deep, dark memory of running through the woods. 'Hurry, Daisy! It's chasing us!' Maple ran on through the woods, seemingly forever. Finally the sounds of pursuit faded, then stopped altogether. Maple stopped running, panting to catch her breath. 'I think it's gone.' She turned around, eyes searching for her sister. 'Daisy? Daisy, where'd you go?' "One... one of them might be our sister." Maplefur forced the words out, glancing anxiously at Fria to see her reaction.

Old November 14th, 2016, 07:39 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Blade stood and padded over. He sat down a few mouse lengths away from Fria and looked up at the stars. He said nothing, but just looked up, the night sky reflecting in his amber gaze. His long fur was smooth and he gave no sign of uncertainty at the new cat. He didn't recognize the new molly, but it was obvious that Fria did. He wondered what they were thinking as they watched the stars, but he still didn't make a sound. He turned his head, instead fixing his eyes on the moon.
Old November 14th, 2016, 08:08 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Hail trotted down the street, looking around for Blade. She found him in Fria's yard and another cat was with them. She climbed over the fence and trotted over, sitting by Blade, staring at her paws as she whispered, "Thank you.. For earlier..."
She glanced over at the other two she-cats but returned her gaze to the ground in front of her giving a small sigh of contentment.

Last edited by ~Breadsticks~; November 14th, 2016 at 08:09 PM.
Old November 14th, 2016, 08:17 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
"Yes," Maplefur murmured. Her mind flashed to a deep, dark memory of running through the woods. 'Hurry, Daisy! It's chasing us!' Maple ran on through the woods, seemingly forever. Finally the sounds of pursuit faded, then stopped altogether. Maple stopped running, panting to catch her breath. 'I think it's gone.' She turned around, eyes searching for her sister. 'Daisy? Daisy, where'd you go?' "One... one of them might be our sister." Maplefur forced the words out, glancing anxiously at Fria to see her reaction.
Fria mentally cringed, but kept it inside. "She'd be happy up there..." She murmured. The thought of her dead didn't Make her happy, but if Daisy was up in the stars... Again she heard footsteps, and this time she looked over, but only saw Blade. She was oblivious to Hail, as she looked back up too fast. She caught a whiff if her scent, but assumed it was stale. I don't need to worry about Hail right now... that's a problem for later...