Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by gs29513
Today 08:53 PM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 08:52 PM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Starfall
Today 08:51 PM

Old April 13th, 2017, 10:49 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: SkyClan | Dusk Syndicate Border

@Gusty

This was the last straw. Grousestar had positively had it with this Syndicate and was on his last nerve with them. How dare they continuously bother his clan. They just got to this territory and the Syndicate has been nothing but trouble since the start, killing his clan members and attacking them, provoking them from across the border.
Now he was a reasonable cat, he believed that they were just weary of a new clan settling at their borders, or that he's only encountered a bad apple of the bunch, but no. They have continuously been a problem and even the optimistic cat that he was saw that there was nothing positive that could come out of this. And while he was friendly and charismatic, when it came down to his clan? They would always come first. He didn't care if there was a reason behind their attacks or what not, or if they were struggling due to a rocky road with their faltering leadership, it didn't matter any more. They were messing with the wrong clan. The very thought of the Dusk Syndicate made his blood boil at this point.
But he would give them one last chance. Every cat deserved one last chance, even cats as vile as those of the Syndicate. He would attempt to speak to their leader to settle this. Perhaps their leader would be sensible enough to speak with him so that they could settle their differences in a civilized manner, he was hoping that this would be the case. He truly was. But part of his mind said that there was no speaking to this cat, that he would end up having to bring Skyclan to battle again to neutralize this problem. They've had moons to recover and were finally settled into their territory, they could easily take out this problem if need be. He had faith in his warriors. And it's likely that the Syndicate won't see it coming. The Syndicate likely thought them as weak, thus why they've been picking at them at the border. But Grousestar would show them.
Regardless, the brown tabby tom settled at the border, a neutral look upon his face, emerald eyes glittering coldly in the sunlight that broke through the budding leaves of the trees, his tail curled over his paws where his claws were sheathed, and his ears erect on his head, swiveling carefully.
This was the Syndicate's last chance.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old April 14th, 2017, 09:55 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
@Gusty

This was the last straw. Grousestar had positively had it with this Syndicate and was on his last nerve with them. How dare they continuously bother his clan. They just got to this territory and the Syndicate has been nothing but trouble since the start, killing his clan members and attacking them, provoking them from across the border.
Now he was a reasonable cat, he believed that they were just weary of a new clan settling at their borders, or that he's only encountered a bad apple of the bunch, but no. They have continuously been a problem and even the optimistic cat that he was saw that there was nothing positive that could come out of this. And while he was friendly and charismatic, when it came down to his clan? They would always come first. He didn't care if there was a reason behind their attacks or what not, or if they were struggling due to a rocky road with their faltering leadership, it didn't matter any more. They were messing with the wrong clan. The very thought of the Dusk Syndicate made his blood boil at this point.
But he would give them one last chance. Every cat deserved one last chance, even cats as vile as those of the Syndicate. He would attempt to speak to their leader to settle this. Perhaps their leader would be sensible enough to speak with him so that they could settle their differences in a civilized manner, he was hoping that this would be the case. He truly was. But part of his mind said that there was no speaking to this cat, that he would end up having to bring Skyclan to battle again to neutralize this problem. They've had moons to recover and were finally settled into their territory, they could easily take out this problem if need be. He had faith in his warriors. And it's likely that the Syndicate won't see it coming. The Syndicate likely thought them as weak, thus why they've been picking at them at the border. But Grousestar would show them.
Regardless, the brown tabby tom settled at the border, a neutral look upon his face, emerald eyes glittering coldly in the sunlight that broke through the budding leaves of the trees, his tail curled over his paws where his claws were sheathed, and his ears erect on his head, swiveling carefully.
This was the Syndicate's last chance.
Halite was in his territory, minding his own business and being solitary as usual. It was then when, out of the corner of his dark blue eye, the commander noticed a flash of brown tabby fur. His ears perked towards the sound of muffled footsteps. He breathed in and out slowly, biting his tongue and forcing himself to stay calm within the circumstances.

Which cat is here now? Not a foolish Clan cat? Halite shook his head from side to side. Why wouldn't they learn? Oh, those scatter-brained felines are so clueless... He let out a deep sigh.

Despite Grousestar being on the other side of the border- and technically on their rightful territory- Halite felt a trigger of annoyance. It was too close for comfort. Way too close.

"Grousestar." Halite stated seriously and monotonously, matching the familiar figure to the SkyClan leader's name. Halite had an idea on why he was here, but he would not make a further move. He felt no need to. Not yet, anyways.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old April 16th, 2017, 03:48 PM
Lovable Cannibal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
Halite was in his territory, minding his own business and being solitary as usual. It was then when, out of the corner of his dark blue eye, the commander noticed a flash of brown tabby fur. His ears perked towards the sound of muffled footsteps. He breathed in and out slowly, biting his tongue and forcing himself to stay calm within the circumstances.

Which cat is here now? Not a foolish Clan cat? Halite shook his head from side to side. Why wouldn't they learn? Oh, those scatter-brained felines are so clueless... He let out a deep sigh.

Despite Grousestar being on the other side of the border- and technically on their rightful territory- Halite felt a trigger of annoyance. It was too close for comfort. Way too close.

"Grousestar." Halite stated seriously and monotonously, matching the familiar figure to the SkyClan leader's name. Halite had an idea on why he was here, but he would not make a further move. He felt no need to. Not yet, anyways.
Despite his boiling rage, Grousestar would act as civil as possible, after all, this was their last chance, if they dismissed it then he could let his anger boil over and throw the wrath of Skyclan down upon them. But for now, it would be a civil, calm conversation. At least, that's what the leader planned and hoped for.
Luckily enough he seemed to have impeccable timing and it didn't take long for him to spot Halite taking a walk through his territory and even less time for the leader of the Syndicate to notice him.

"Halite I believe it is?" Mewed the brown tabby in response, respectfully dipping his head and keeping his neutral demeanor as neutral as he could, not quite wanting to show this anger to the opposing 'leader'. It could make for a rash decision, and he didn't desire that. He would treat this decision carefully because he didn't wan't to go to war, he didn't want more bloodshed and naturally he would try anything in his power to stop such a thing. But at the same time, Grousestar would not be afraid to attack. Not this time.

"I believe we have some matters to discuss, I hope you have the time to hear me out."
After years of holding back anger, it was easy now, to erase his emotion, to put on a happy face, that's what his clan knew him for, his happy face and friendliness, they never knew what was underneath, the boiling emotions he kept down so that he could make his clan feel comfortable. No one liked to see their leader angry. Luckily enough they were particularly alone out here and if he got angry, then it wouldn't be too much of an issue. No one would be scared except perhaps Halite, but he didn't use his anger as a means of intimidation, he used it to show that he was not some nice cat that let you walk all over him. He was a leader.

And so the Skyclan leader would wait for Halite to respond, not wanting to seem rude by continuing, though in all honesty, he would particularly care about being rude to this cat, not after experiencing the Syndicate. Rudeness was the least he could deal out to those monsters.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old April 18th, 2017, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Despite his boiling rage, Grousestar would act as civil as possible, after all, this was their last chance, if they dismissed it then he could let his anger boil over and throw the wrath of Skyclan down upon them. But for now, it would be a civil, calm conversation. At least, that's what the leader planned and hoped for.
Luckily enough he seemed to have impeccable timing and it didn't take long for him to spot Halite taking a walk through his territory and even less time for the leader of the Syndicate to notice him.

"Halite I believe it is?" Mewed the brown tabby in response, respectfully dipping his head and keeping his neutral demeanor as neutral as he could, not quite wanting to show this anger to the opposing 'leader'. It could make for a rash decision, and he didn't desire that. He would treat this decision carefully because he didn't wan't to go to war, he didn't want more bloodshed and naturally he would try anything in his power to stop such a thing. But at the same time, Grousestar would not be afraid to attack. Not this time.

"I believe we have some matters to discuss, I hope you have the time to hear me out."
After years of holding back anger, it was easy now, to erase his emotion, to put on a happy face, that's what his clan knew him for, his happy face and friendliness, they never knew what was underneath, the boiling emotions he kept down so that he could make his clan feel comfortable. No one liked to see their leader angry. Luckily enough they were particularly alone out here and if he got angry, then it wouldn't be too much of an issue. No one would be scared except perhaps Halite, but he didn't use his anger as a means of intimidation, he used it to show that he was not some nice cat that let you walk all over him. He was a leader.

And so the Skyclan leader would wait for Halite to respond, not wanting to seem rude by continuing, though in all honesty, he would particularly care about being rude to this cat, not after experiencing the Syndicate. Rudeness was the least he could deal out to those monsters.
Halite twitched at the SkyClan leader's response. He fought back his slight annoyance and forced himself to stay in a calm, disciplined, stately manner, similarly to Grousestar. If that horrendous clan cat was going to act like this, he might as well do the same, until he was offended in a way. After all, he was the reputation of the Syndicate.

In all honesty, the Commander didn't want to have this conversation. He wanted to twitch his tail and dismiss Grousestar like one of his fellow trainees- except, that wasn't going to work in a million years. No, Grousestar was a high-ranking cat just like him, and he had power too. Not as much as the Syndicate, though. He should already know this, due to the border skirmishes. The SkyClan leader sounded pretty emotionless in his words so far, but Halite assumed that there was a hidden layer underneath. There always was, in every cat.

"Yes, Halite, that's me. If you wish to speak, do it." Halite spoke through gritted teeth. "I'll let you do the talking first, since I assume you came to see me? Of course, if you haven't, then I'll gladly walk away from your presence."

Old April 20th, 2017, 09:09 PM
Lovable Cannibal

Quote:
Halite twitched at the SkyClan leader's response. He fought back his slight annoyance and forced himself to stay in a calm, disciplined, stately manner, similarly to Grousestar. If that horrendous clan cat was going to act like this, he might as well do the same, until he was offended in a way. After all, he was the reputation of the Syndicate.

In all honesty, the Commander didn't want to have this conversation. He wanted to twitch his tail and dismiss Grousestar like one of his fellow trainees- except, that wasn't going to work in a million years. No, Grousestar was a high-ranking cat just like him, and he had power too. Not as much as the Syndicate, though. He should already know this, due to the border skirmishes. The SkyClan leader sounded pretty emotionless in his words so far, but Halite assumed that there was a hidden layer underneath. There always was, in every cat.

"Yes, Halite, that's me. If you wish to speak, do it." Halite spoke through gritted teeth. "I'll let you do the talking first, since I assume you came to see me? Of course, if you haven't, then I'll gladly walk away from your presence."
With his eyes carefully trained on the other, he didn't miss that twitch, his own nose twitching as he quickly ruled the twitch as either barely stifled aggression or some form of aggravation or annoyance. Regardless of what it was, or what he thought it was, he continued on. For once in his life, he found it slightly hard to be diplomatic to this cat, he hardly seemed even interested in the matters, indifferent to the fact that his cats were killing Skyclan cats. Grousestar would not tolerate that if that wasn't already clearly evident.

Hearing the other toms words, the Skyclan leader could help his eyes narrowing out of anger, the very tone that the other cat dawned was causing his blood to boil with anger. Licking his lips, he had to swallow the strong emotion back. He wouldn't let it affect him, not right now, he would save it for a later use.
Clearing his throat, the brown tabby seemed to stand up straighter, the tip of his tail twitching.
"Right then, it has come to my attention that your Syndicate cats are provoking Skyclan patrols at the border and this has been leading to skirmishes in which Skyclan cats have died." There was a pause as Grousestar quietly recollected himself, not wanting his anger to show through.
"I will have to ask your 'Syndicate' to stand down. I have given you the benefit of the doubt since we've arrived, but my patience with the Dusk Syndicate is wearing thin and should there be no action taken to stop these border clashes, I will be forced to take action against you. Trust me, I don't wish to bring my cats to battle again, but I will not tolerate these border clashes and deaths of my cats. So either tell your cats to stop with this needless violence, or I will be forced to stop them myself."

After speaking, he would close his mouth and grit his teeth, jaw tight as he waited to hear what the Syndicate Commander would say in response. Quietly he was hoping that Halite would heed his warning and put an end to this before it had to get messy, but even the optimistic part of him saw what type of cat he was, that he couldn't give two fox dungs about what was going on with the skirmishes and that things would have to be bloody.
Well then if they think we're weak, I'll show them just the opposite.

Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old April 22nd, 2017, 10:52 AM

Quote:
With his eyes carefully trained on the other, he didn't miss that twitch, his own nose twitching as he quickly ruled the twitch as either barely stifled aggression or some form of aggravation or annoyance. Regardless of what it was, or what he thought it was, he continued on. For once in his life, he found it slightly hard to be diplomatic to this cat, he hardly seemed even interested in the matters, indifferent to the fact that his cats were killing Skyclan cats. Grousestar would not tolerate that if that wasn't already clearly evident.

Hearing the other toms words, the Skyclan leader could help his eyes narrowing out of anger, the very tone that the other cat dawned was causing his blood to boil with anger. Licking his lips, he had to swallow the strong emotion back. He wouldn't let it affect him, not right now, he would save it for a later use.
Clearing his throat, the brown tabby seemed to stand up straighter, the tip of his tail twitching.
"Right then, it has come to my attention that your Syndicate cats are provoking Skyclan patrols at the border and this has been leading to skirmishes in which Skyclan cats have died." There was a pause as Grousestar quietly recollected himself, not wanting his anger to show through.
"I will have to ask your 'Syndicate' to stand down. I have given you the benefit of the doubt since we've arrived, but my patience with the Dusk Syndicate is wearing thin and should there be no action taken to stop these border clashes, I will be forced to take action against you. Trust me, I don't wish to bring my cats to battle again, but I will not tolerate these border clashes and deaths of my cats. So either tell your cats to stop with this needless violence, or I will be forced to stop them myself."

After speaking, he would close his mouth and grit his teeth, jaw tight as he waited to hear what the Syndicate Commander would say in response. Quietly he was hoping that Halite would heed his warning and put an end to this before it had to get messy, but even the optimistic part of him saw what type of cat he was, that he couldn't give two fox dungs about what was going on with the skirmishes and that things would have to be bloody.
Well then if they think we're weak, I'll show them just the opposite.
[im sorry this took a couple of days]

Halite stood calmly while the SkyClan leader spoke, but his mind was a different matter: thoughts scrambled and intertwined to form his true opinion.

He's trying to be diplomatic with me. The gray tom thought sourly. Trying to make us have peace in an orderly fashion.

But peace didn't come easily without a price. The Syndicate would not give up just because Grousestar wanted them too. Things didn't work out that way. No, Halite would not give up on the border skirmishes. After all, the Syndicate gained power from it. Power that it needed- unbreakable power to become a successful, thriving community, that was feared by all.

"The Dusk Syndicate will not stop these matters," Halite replied firmly. "This is not 'unneeded violence.' This is the Syndicate's true power spreading. It is your clan's fault for joining and taking up that part of the territory. After all, you moved in after all of us. You're lucky enough that the casualties haven't been worse."

I really like how you keep bringing up the fact that SkyClan warriors are dying. I don't care about those useless rags of fur. That's not a way to convince me. He narrowed his eyes. Peace is not going to come easily.

Old April 22nd, 2017, 02:22 PM
Lovable Cannibal

Quote:
[im sorry this took a couple of days]

Halite stood calmly while the SkyClan leader spoke, but his mind was a different matter: thoughts scrambled and intertwined to form his true opinion.

He's trying to be diplomatic with me. The gray tom thought sourly. Trying to make us have peace in an orderly fashion.

But peace didn't come easily without a price. The Syndicate would not give up just because Grousestar wanted them too. Things didn't work out that way. No, Halite would not give up on the border skirmishes. After all, the Syndicate gained power from it. Power that it needed- unbreakable power to become a successful, thriving community, that was feared by all.

"The Dusk Syndicate will not stop these matters," Halite replied firmly. "This is not 'unneeded violence.' This is the Syndicate's true power spreading. It is your clan's fault for joining and taking up that part of the territory. After all, you moved in after all of us. You're lucky enough that the casualties haven't been worse."

I really like how you keep bringing up the fact that SkyClan warriors are dying. I don't care about those useless rags of fur. That's not a way to convince me. He narrowed his eyes. Peace is not going to come easily.
[You're fine!]

As patiently as possible, the brown tabby waited for the other tom to reply, while the conversation was simple, it held a heavy weight for the future with it. This could mean for a big battle that could either destroy the Syndicate or leave for an advanced hatred between the two. There was a chance for peace, but the hope that that would be the answer was dwindling.

With Halite's reply, Grousestar's pupils narrowed and his jaw tightened but he said nothing, allowing the other cat to speak some more.
You're lucky the causalities haven't been worse. That's what made up his mind. Enough had been said but this was the icing on the cake. No more diplomacy, no more second chances, Halite had sealed his and the Syndicate's fate with those words.

"Right if that's how you truly feel, then you have spent your last hope.
I have tried to be kind, I have tried to give you a chance at peace but you have wasted it as a kittypet wastes a caught mouse. So be it.
" Turning his back to the Syndicate Commander, he would start away before turning his head, emerald eyes glittering with an anger and fierceness that no other cat has seen in him.

"If you think the Syndicate will come out unscathed, then you are poorly mistaken, you will be lucky to find it not completely destroyed. One should know not to anger the cats of the mountains."

With that being said, he would turn around and briskly disappear from sight.
It was time to prepare Skyclan for battle.

Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old April 23rd, 2017, 10:19 AM

Quote:
[You're fine!]

As patiently as possible, the brown tabby waited for the other tom to reply, while the conversation was simple, it held a heavy weight for the future with it. This could mean for a big battle that could either destroy the Syndicate or leave for an advanced hatred between the two. There was a chance for peace, but the hope that that would be the answer was dwindling.

With Halite's reply, Grousestar's pupils narrowed and his jaw tightened but he said nothing, allowing the other cat to speak some more.
You're lucky the causalities haven't been worse. That's what made up his mind. Enough had been said but this was the icing on the cake. No more diplomacy, no more second chances, Halite had sealed his and the Syndicate's fate with those words.

"Right if that's how you truly feel, then you have spent your last hope.
I have tried to be kind, I have tried to give you a chance at peace but you have wasted it as a kittypet wastes a caught mouse. So be it.
" Turning his back to the Syndicate Commander, he would start away before turning his head, emerald eyes glittering with an anger and fierceness that no other cat has seen in him.

"If you think the Syndicate will come out unscathed, then you are poorly mistaken, you will be lucky to find it not completely destroyed. One should know not to anger the cats of the mountains."

With that being said, he would turn around and briskly disappear from sight.
It was time to prepare Skyclan for battle.
"Well, the Syndicate may be a lot stronger than you may assume," Halite muttered under his breath, watching Grousestar turn around and pad away. He needed to get the last word.

This was it. Like he had previously assumed, reconciliation was not possible... without some sort of great battle or ambush. Very well. The easy way was never worth following through anyways. Here we go. But then again, let's see of SkyClan is even brave enough to do anything against us.

Long after the SkyClan tom left, Halite sat in the same spot, contemplating what what he had just done and what actions he'd have to do in the future. "I made the right choice." He whispered to himself, unsheathing his claws and digging into the ground.

Old May 3rd, 2017, 06:23 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

( @Noire )
Evie trotted along beside her friends, her ears pricked, head high, looking completely confident with herself. Her fluffy fur was neatly groomed and her blue eyes shone like stars, while her gray tail flicked side to side easily. She had to admit she loved it like this, just being with her friends and being able to be evil. The Rotten Crew was her life. "Welcome to my wicked world...Wicked world!" She whispered, giggling to herself as the words left her mouth. Beside her, one of her best friends, Carlos, pricked his ears with a small smirk.

"Im rotten to the core, core, rotten to the core." He chuckled, mostly to himself. It made him smile; Singing was one of his favorite things to do, especially singing the one song that had made his life worthwhile. He was sure his friends felt the same, after all, their favorite saying was; We're Rotten to the Core. Still smiling, Carlos shook out his fur.

"So, how much trouble shall we get into today?"

"As much as possible, right guys?"
Evie smirked, glancing over at Mallory and Jay with a bright smile as they neared the border. Carlos flicked an ear, rolling his shoulders slightly, but he said nothing, enjoying the moment.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old May 3rd, 2017, 07:46 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
( @Noire )
Evie trotted along beside her friends, her ears pricked, head high, looking completely confident with herself. Her fluffy fur was neatly groomed and her blue eyes shone like stars, while her gray tail flicked side to side easily. She had to admit she loved it like this, just being with her friends and being able to be evil. The Rotten Crew was her life. "Welcome to my wicked world...Wicked world!" She whispered, giggling to herself as the words left her mouth. Beside her, one of her best friends, Carlos, pricked his ears with a small smirk.

"Im rotten to the core, core, rotten to the core." He chuckled, mostly to himself. It made him smile; Singing was one of his favorite things to do, especially singing the one song that had made his life worthwhile. He was sure his friends felt the same, after all, their favorite saying was; We're Rotten to the Core. Still smiling, Carlos shook out his fur.

"So, how much trouble shall we get into today?"

"As much as possible, right guys?"
Evie smirked, glancing over at Mallory and Jay with a bright smile as they neared the border. Carlos flicked an ear, rolling his shoulders slightly, but he said nothing, enjoying the moment.
Jay started to scan the perimeter, pricking his ears for any sounds of a skyclan cat. So far he hadn't heard any, and his ears pinned. ''Shouldn't they be patrolling their border at this time?'' He asked, more to himself than the others, but Mallory pinched in.

She had shrugged, ''They'll be coming.'' She tells him, and Jay began to run around, sniffing out the trouble. Mallory stayed put. In fact, she laid down, sunning herself on the spot. She had enough patience to wait for her enemies. ''Maybe if I run on their side of the border, they'll come quick enough.'' Jay suggested, and without waiting for an answer from his friends, he began jumping onto their border, running around their spacious area for a little bit, and feeling their soft grass. It was no different from the Dusk Syndicate, but to him, it was worthwhile.

''You look like an idiot.'' Mallory remarked at seeing one of her friends hop around the other territory. She delicately lifted one paw to began grooming it--something she did out of boredom as she waited for trouble to brew. And, not long after trouble did start to come. She pricked her ears at seeing an oncoming party of three cats. One black, one mixed tabby, and the other a pale gold. She hissed at Jay to make his way back over, but the tom paid no heed to her.

''Who are you!'' The pale gold tom spoke. Older than them all, and looked as if he held a higher power. The only female, a small black she-cat stared at them with narrowed eyes. ''I spoke, son! You shouldn't be on our territory!''

''Oh?'' Jay said, feigning innocence. ''I didn't know this was your territory.''

''Yes. This is skyclan's territory.'' This time the mixed tabby spoke. He held a calm gaze as he looked at the four younger cats. ''Please leave, if you're thinking of causing trouble-''

''It's a free world.'' Jay says, and he padded up to them, not scared at all. He circled around the black she cat, much to her dismay, rubbing his pelt against hers briefly. ''I think I can do whatever I want!''

''Not in this part you can't.'' The black she cat spoke. ''And, we asked kindly.''

''Maybe, I don't like to be told kindly.'' The brownish black tom replied, and held the green gaze of the black she cat. He loved a challenge, and he felt a purr erupting from his throat. ''Anything else, sweet?'' He replied, grinning, and showing his sharp white teeth. Mallory rolled her eyes, and got up to pad after Jay.

''My apologies that...''She trailed off thinking, but instead of finishing, she sauntered up to the calming gaze of the mixed tabby, and suddenly kicked dirt into his face, making him yowl and sneeze. Then she ran, flicking her tail across the border for Jay to follow. She gaze a silent look towards Carlos and Evie, giving them a smile of mischief.

''Hey!'' The black she cat growls. ''What is wrong with you!?'' Since she were close to the mixed tabby, dirt had gotten into her eyes, blinding her for a second as she repeatedly blinked them.

Mallory purred, and sang, ''We're rotten to the core, core, rotten to the core.''

Last edited by Brilliance; May 3rd, 2017 at 07:46 PM.