Today 10:44 PM

Old March 11th, 2018, 05:09 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He breaths in a bit than suddenly leans in “ I’m not much of a flirt like Willowfox and her so called queen nor am I considered romantic in anyway since my love experiences have not exactly been fun. But look-“ he begins to sit down and look away “ forgive me for my anger earlier it’s Normal for me get mad at her yes but.. couldn’t help but feel jealous since she can carelessly flirt like the fool she is. I ain’t a fool but I do have a way with words If of course you are willing to hear me” He asks seriously
her jaw dropped. "are you kidding me?" she sighed and closed her eyes. why me? tinyheart thought, metaphorically sobbing. "okay, yeah, sure, whatever, say what you want." her tail curled around her paws, her eyes dark with the annoyance she felt. why is it always me? tinyheart pouted silently before waiting for shadowscar to reply.
Old March 11th, 2018, 05:13 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
her jaw dropped. "are you kidding me?" she sighed and closed her eyes. why me? tinyheart thought, metaphorically sobbing. "okay, yeah, sure, whatever, say what you want." her tail curled around her paws, her eyes dark with the annoyance she felt. why is it always me? tinyheart pouted silently before waiting for shadowscar to reply.
He looks at her than smiles softly “ I’m a coward of a tom. Faced a rouge nearly was killed because of it and yet my sister she had fallen for that rouge who soon broke her heart... as much as she smiles and tries she says she found the one now but I sense hesitation with it. She even looks away in fear sometimes and that I don’t understand. I can’t love you, but I want to understand what it is. Why does my sister want it so much and is it truly worth it? Please as a friend help me on this... but don’t tell her. She’ll be heartbroken to know I lied about what I feel .... yet I feel nothing .... I was jealous of her.. and her flirting ways.. because I don’t want they can do especially..” he growls a bit “ after that tom broke her heart.”
Old March 11th, 2018, 05:23 AM
the tale of six.

Quote:
He looks at her than smiles softly “ I’m a coward of a tom. Faced a rouge nearly was killed because of it and yet my sister she had fallen for that rouge who soon broke her heart... as much as she smiles and tries she says she found the one now but I sense hesitation with it. She even looks away in fear sometimes and that I don’t understand. I can’t love you, but I want to understand what it is. Why does my sister want it so much and is it truly worth it? Please as a friend help me on this... but don’t tell her. She’ll be heartbroken to know I lied about what I feel .... yet I feel nothing .... I was jealous of her.. and her flirting ways.. because I don’t want they can do especially..” he growls a bit “ after that tom broke her heart.”

it's either a love confession or a therapist request. never in between. she huffed and shrugged. "i'm not her. i can't help someone that i don't know. i've never spoken to either of you before, and yet here you are, asking for help. let's see here. cats who hide their emotions behind a mask of happiness just need to be spoken to. in a real way, not one that threatens their life. love is just an emotion that exists to tear us apart. it isn't something that is made to be understood. so the best thing you can do is just try to help her gently, leave it up to the medicine cat, or leave her alone. i can't do anything. and i am certainly not pretending to be someone's mate to get their mind off of someone." her tail flicked. "i hate flirting as much as the next cat does. otherwise, i'm helpless in this. i'm not a professional, y'know. i have my own problems to deal with."
Old March 11th, 2018, 10:12 AM
so nasty

Quote:
He purrs happily as he licks his head “ I don’t know because they’re inside of you!” He Says purring loudly and happily as he begins to lay down and nuzzle his head against his. “ .... don’t worry they’ll come out beautiful and healthy and I’ll make sure of it! I guess we should start picking out names since you picked for she-kits how about I pick for Toms? If any of course “ he says purring so loudly

"NO!" Wildstrike whined as his whole body fidgeted, "If there all toms I won't get a single say in their names!" He whimpered his breath hitching as large crocodile tears started to roll down his cheeks, "I'll p-probably die i-i-in kitting a-anyway so d-don't I d-d-deserve the b-basic right t-to n-name all m-m-my babies?" He asked curling around his rounded abdomen and giving it soft comforting licks as he averted his gaze from the other tom as he whispered to his stomach, "I-it's okay, i-i-it's okay M-mama's here a-and he w-won't let D-d-daddy hurt you~" He cooed briefly looking up to give Silverscar a pitiful look, long drawn out whimpers and all.
Old March 11th, 2018, 11:43 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"NO!" Wildstrike whined as his whole body fidgeted, "If there all toms I won't get a single say in their names!" He whimpered his breath hitching as large crocodile tears started to roll down his cheeks, "I'll p-probably die i-i-in kitting a-anyway so d-don't I d-d-deserve the b-basic right t-to n-name all m-m-my babies?" He asked curling around his rounded abdomen and giving it soft comforting licks as he averted his gaze from the other tom as he whispered to his stomach, "I-it's okay, i-i-it's okay M-mama's here a-and he w-won't let D-d-daddy hurt you~" He cooed briefly looking up to give Silverscar a pitiful look, long drawn out whimpers and all.
His eyes widened a bit as he was about to say something but than... he said that sentence that made his heart drop. He than steps back and begins shaking a bit “ I would never hurt you why would you say that?” He asks betrayed and in disbelief. “ if they’re males you can name them females you can name them. I’m the one who’s unworthy of naming them. I’m a sick tom, I’m a monster a coward who knows how to kill...” his eyes were wide as if he was having painful flashbacks of the past “ i would never hurt you. You’re everything to me and the queen likes you... “ he than sharply shakes his head getting rid of memories. “ ..... I’m sorry. I ... gotta go get some fresh air” he says calmly as he begins to walk out of the den
Old March 11th, 2018, 11:46 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
it's either a love confession or a therapist request. never in between. she huffed and shrugged. "i'm not her. i can't help someone that i don't know. i've never spoken to either of you before, and yet here you are, asking for help. let's see here. cats who hide their emotions behind a mask of happiness just need to be spoken to. in a real way, not one that threatens their life. love is just an emotion that exists to tear us apart. it isn't something that is made to be understood. so the best thing you can do is just try to help her gently, leave it up to the medicine cat, or leave her alone. i can't do anything. and i am certainly not pretending to be someone's mate to get their mind off of someone." her tail flicked. "i hate flirting as much as the next cat does. otherwise, i'm helpless in this. i'm not a professional, y'know. i have my own problems to deal with."
He sighs softly “ yes that’s what many have told me. But she’s... how to say this queen of hers... is not right. I don’t know what it is or how it can help but... she’s dangerous I know that since Willowfox often comes back smelling like blood. Anyway I understand your choice on this love thing and forgive me for wasting your time. I’m not a flirt but I am a romantic so please remember that either way let’s drop this. Willowfox is starting to get jealous and that’s not a good in my side” he says with a sigh “ however... can you how to say keep a eye on her... she’s been acting odd lately “
Old March 11th, 2018, 11:59 AM
so nasty

Quote:
His eyes widened a bit as he was about to say something but than... he said that sentence that made his heart drop. He than steps back and begins shaking a bit “ I would never hurt you why would you say that?” He asks betrayed and in disbelief. “ if they’re males you can name them females you can name them. I’m the one who’s unworthy of naming them. I’m a sick tom, I’m a monster a coward who knows how to kill...” his eyes were wide as if he was having painful flashbacks of the past “ i would never hurt you. You’re everything to me and the queen likes you... “ he than sharply shakes his head getting rid of memories. “ ..... I’m sorry. I ... gotta go get some fresh air” he says calmly as he begins to walk out of the den
Windstrike immediately felt horrible. He was better than this! He then quickly jumped to his feet ignoring the dizzy feeling he had gotten from it, "N-no Honey Bee I-I'm sorry I didn't mean I really didn't! I-I just said those things because I'm really scared about dying and leaving you! Y-you can name all of them I don't care! Just p-please don't go we need you!" He bawled as he started to quickly follow the tom, "And, you're not sick! You're perfect, perfect--ouch! P-perfect!" Wildstrike weakly mewed, trying his best to ignore the sharp pains that had started in his abdomen probably just stress he reasoned.

@Broken Madness

Last edited by Tavvi; March 11th, 2018 at 04:33 PM.
Old March 11th, 2018, 12:31 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post

The tom gave the feline a satisfied grin with her reaction to what he thought about each clan and being curious about what he thought about her clan. "Shadowclan is a very admirable clan. They use the shadows to their advantage. They are stealthy and quick. They do not show weakness and think highly of themselves rightfully. From observing this clan, I could see myself possibly joining it one day. It's very similar to the Dusk Syndicate..." He looked passed her into Shadowclan's territory, his eyes seemingly distancing as he stared into space thinking about the possibility of joining such a clan. He then blinked his icy blue optics and looked back sharply at the molly in front of him. He wondered what she'd say or think about him being from the Dusk Syndicate. Though, part of him also didn't care.

At first she was rather pleased with his description of ShadowClan. However she took offense to his calling her clan similar to the Dusk Syndicate. Even comparing them was bad enough but now saying they were similar? Brokendusk had been a younger warrior when the Dusk Syndicate was still around, which actually wasn't that long ago when you thought about it. She had never encountered any of the actual cats from the syndicate until that moment. She had been absent at that gathering when they attacked. But they were worse than ThunderClan, actually they were worse than dogs. "The Dusk Syndicate is nothing like ShadowClan!" She hissed, unseathing her claws. When you were having a conversation with her you had to watch your words because she could take offense to things easily. When she took offense to things she tended to get very angry, and sadly for the tom he wasn't a part of her clan. She was allowed to beat him up. "Now get off ShadowClan territory!" She spat.
Old March 11th, 2018, 12:46 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
He sighs softly “ yes that’s what many have told me. But she’s... how to say this queen of hers... is not right. I don’t know what it is or how it can help but... she’s dangerous I know that since Willowfox often comes back smelling like blood. Anyway I understand your choice on this love thing and forgive me for wasting your time. I’m not a flirt but I am a romantic so please remember that either way let’s drop this. Willowfox is starting to get jealous and that’s not a good in my side” he says with a sigh “ however... can you how to say keep a eye on her... she’s been acting odd lately “

tinyheart's left ear flicked. "odd in what way?" she sounded bored, yet intrigued to know what was happening with the molly. tinyheart had always been interested in the drama that happened in the clans, even sometimes sneaking out to watch cats fight each other. it may be messed up, but as long as it doesn't include her, she loves it. her eyes brightened with an interested glint, her lips curled up in a devious smirk.
Old March 11th, 2018, 09:35 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Windstrike immediately felt horrible. He was better than this! He then quickly jumped to his feet ignoring the dizzy feeling he had gotten from it, "N-no Honey Bee I-I'm sorry I didn't mean I really didn't! I-I just said those things because I'm really scared about dying and leaving you! Y-you can name all of them I don't care! Just p-please don't go we need you!" He bawled as he started to quickly follow the tom, "And, you're not sick! You're perfect, perfect--ouch! P-perfect!" Wildstrike weakly mewed, trying his best to ignore the sharp pains that had started in his abdomen probably just stress he reasoned.

@Broken Madness
He Immediately turns around eyes worried now “ are you okay?!” He asks worryingly completely forgetting about the other things. He begins to quickly step towards his love licking his head “ it’s okay it’s my fault for over reacting. It’s my fault it’s okay.. I’m sorry. It just.. hurt when you said that and I’m sorry I reacted that way. Please lay down. Rest let’s go back to the den please..” he says rubbing his head against him. “ ... I would never leave you.. I’m sorry.. for starclan I’m so sorry... “