Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 04:47 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 04:45 AM
Lumi's trackers
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:40 AM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 04:36 AM
Doeflame finder
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 04:23 AM

Old May 28th, 2019, 04:22 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: CloudClan Begins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calliecat View Post
Bristlebramble stared, confusion flooding him. He liked Littlewing, really, but did he like her.... like her too much? "I - Littlewing, I -" he fell short and shook his head, turning around and racing back through the territory. This was wrong. He couldn't love her...
"Wait! Bristlebramble!" Littlewing yelled, taking a deep breath and yelling "I-I love you!". The words hurt more than claws cause she knew it would never work out. I said it. I had to. If I didn't, I might've never seen him again. she thought.
Old May 28th, 2019, 05:32 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
( ack! Lemme reply,also Tempestgrowl could be a cat that Seafire can try and convince or something ! ;3 >:3 )

@Coriander @Calliecat

Tempestgrowl just huffed "you've made the right choice just now. And don't worry. He'll know . " he meowed with a small swish of his tail "you were gonna be the perfect warrior Micah, but I think I should save that for somebody else. " he added before heading back to the camp "if I'm having to leave cloudclan again for this so be it! Last time was worth the trouble but this?Maplestar better keep in mind that she's loosing one of her best warriors " he growled loudly .

_____
Abaddon flicked her ears and perked her head in alarm at what was going on,she was gonna say something but Lakefeather had dashed off already . So she followed her only to fold her ears back and and stop in her tracks ....breezeglares body ....lifless.... She felt the want to say something but she thought it best to stay silent for now. Her head lowered as she allowed sadness to engulf her. To feel what Lakefeather and the others felt even though it was foreign to her, that it was strange feeling sadness for a stranger . She padded slowly yet hesitantly up beside Lakefeather as she struggled to find words "....i....." she started "ill.....I'll find who did this . Just say the word. ...." she meowed her voice hushed before looking at shadestar " i...if there's any way i....could help...."
Quote:
Lakefeather, shuddering, didn't look at Shadestar at first. She curled tighter around her sister and stared back at her brother's body. She finally pulled away from the white she-cat, "Littlewing, get up," she muttered harshly, then whacked the warrior with sheathed claws over the face to urge her up. @~Silverkit~

She turned to Shadestar and nodded, taking a step forward and working her teeth around the dead tom's scruff. She pulled him up a moment then dropped him, looking uncertainly back at the leader as if to check to make sure this was all real, hoping for some sign from the dark tabby that she was wrong and she'd wake up at any moment.

Micah started to run. He dug his claws into the soil as he raced through the forest, and over the border, right past Shadestar and the murder. The scent of blood passed right over him, and he hardly noticed the scene as he jumped over a fallen log, making straight for Twoleg Place. As he rapidly grew nearer, it began to dawn on him that when Redrunner found him missing later that day, his leave would cause many mixed emotions within the Clan. And Maplestar... what will Maplestar think? He'd promised he wouldn't turn out like Seafire, but wasn't running away the first thing the murderous tom had done? Mind tumbling, he jumped the fence that led into his backyard, pushing through the cat flap, and darted over to his girl's bed with a sad meow.

----------

Shadestar sighed. "Just lay him across my shoulders as well as yours," he murmured. "And, Abaddon..." The dark tabby gave the loner a look filled with unspeakable emotion. "Thank you."

((Sorry for the late response, y'all! Got a little busy last night and then was at a friend's all day today, so I didn't have much time to get on. Pluto, I'll set Seafire to it ;3))
Old May 28th, 2019, 05:48 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coriander View Post

Micah started to run. He dug his claws into the soil as he raced through the forest, and over the border, right past Shadestar and the murder. The scent of blood passed right over him, and he hardly noticed the scene as he jumped over a fallen log, making straight for Twoleg Place. As he rapidly grew nearer, it began to dawn on him that when Redrunner found him missing later that day, his leave would cause many mixed emotions within the Clan. And Maplestar... what will Maplestar think? He'd promised he wouldn't turn out like Seafire, but wasn't running away the first thing the murderous tom had done? Mind tumbling, he jumped the fence that led into his backyard, pushing through the cat flap, and darted over to his girl's bed with a sad meow.

----------

Shadestar sighed. "Just lay him across my shoulders as well as yours," he murmured. "And, Abaddon..." The dark tabby gave the loner a look filled with unspeakable emotion. "Thank you."

((Sorry for the late response, y'all! Got a little busy last night and then was at a friend's all day today, so I didn't have much time to get on. Pluto, I'll set Seafire to it ;3))
( :3 he be ready )

After revealing what had happened in the territory even though it didn't seem to make much of a difference at the moment , Tempestgrowl stormed off into the outskirts this time , he needed to blow off some steam. His eyes blazing with enough fury that he didn't even bother to wait and listen for what Maplestar would have to say. He huffed only to let out some steam from his nose good for nothing kittypets....he was only going to make this clan filthier with his kittypet blood and ruin what pure clan blood we have! his teeth bared why can't anyone understand that!?! he let loose a hiss as he stopped to rake his claws against the red clay grassy ground , leaving deep claw marks.

______
Abaddon nodded "so is that a yes for me to seek them out?" she asked as she just wanted to be sure .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old May 28th, 2019, 09:56 PM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
"If we are going to speak, you may speak first, Mudclaw," Maplestar dipped her muzzle and led the way to her den. "You seem sad; morose. What is wrong?"
@~Silverkit~

The large tom followed after the she-cat, his ears flicking as he caught the scent of Rainingflower, Blazingflame and a she-kit. 'I'll get the kits and Fang situated later.' He sighed. "I'm fine... really." He scraped the ground with his paw. "River was killed in a skirmish with loners and left Fang to care for their two kits..." He paused, unsure if he should say this. "Blazingflame and Rainingflower haven't been talking much. Fang spoke to me and told me what had happened when she had found him and Snowpaw out precticing... I think the two aren't together anymore and I'm not sure how their kits will take it. Especially Bluepaw."

He curled his tail neatly around his paws. "He's young but he has a big heart... He reminds me of me at his age with River..." He shook his head. "What did you want to talk to me about?"

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old May 29th, 2019, 07:49 AM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
@~Silverkit~

The large tom followed after the she-cat, his ears flicking as he caught the scent of Rainingflower, Blazingflame and a she-kit. 'I'll get the kits and Fang situated later.' He sighed. "I'm fine... really." He scraped the ground with his paw. "River was killed in a skirmish with loners and left Fang to care for their two kits..." He paused, unsure if he should say this. "Blazingflame and Rainingflower haven't been talking much. Fang spoke to me and told me what had happened when she had found him and Snowpaw out precticing... I think the two aren't together anymore and I'm not sure how their kits will take it. Especially Bluepaw."

He curled his tail neatly around his paws. "He's young but he has a big heart... He reminds me of me at his age with River..." He shook his head. "What did you want to talk to me about?"
Rainingflower was laying down in the sun, cleaning herself. It made her feel allot better. She glanced at Blazingflame, Dawnpaw, and Scorchpaw. They looked so similar.
Old May 29th, 2019, 08:44 AM
Back on WCO after 2 years

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
@stormblaze @Pluto

The next morning, Bristlebramble slipped out of the warriors' den. Since Flowerheart wasn't around, Redrunner had been told by Maplestar to assign patrols while she had a meeting with Mudclaw, and so the tabby tom listened as the ruddy warrior dipped his head toward Nettlemist, "I want you to lead the first hunting patrol. Take... Dayblaze, uh... Rootsnap, and... how about Oceanbreeze if she's around?" he then turned around and scanned the clearing again. "Jaggedblossom!" he called, bounding over to the tom, "Have you seen Micah? I haven't seen him since he left with Tempestgrowl, and that was last night... Have you seen either of them?"

Bristlebramble listened to the words leaving Redrunner's mouth as he passed the two toms. Huh. I haven't seen Micah or Tempestgrowl either, he padded faster and slipped out of camp before he could be given orders. Hopefully, the kittypet-turned-warrior was ok, but as far as he was concerned he wanted to see if Littlewing was anywhere near the border. There was something about that she-cat that made him purr, and so he skidded to a stop at the border, in another moment his amber eyes landing on the fluffy warrior, lying curled on the other side of the river, "Littlewing!" he called, a jab of concern piercing his heart. He hardly knew her, and yet he was worried, "Are you alright?" he dove into the water and paddled to the other side, pulling himself out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@~Silverkit~

Mottlekit and Grovekit pattered out of the nursery, followed by a slower, clumsy Finchkit. The smallest tabby, noticing Streampaw, bounded over, "Streampaw!" Grovekit instantly recognized the medicine cat apprentice from the time she'd visited, "Streampaw! Where's Rushwhisker? She left to go hunting and it's been hours."
Jaggedblossom looked around at his name being called. "Hi, yeah I saw her earlier on patrol, I don't know where she is now though. What's happening? Do you need me?"
Old May 29th, 2019, 09:41 AM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormblaze View Post

Jaggedblossom looked around at his name being called. "Hi, yeah I saw her earlier on patrol, I don't know where she is now though. What's happening? Do you need me?"
@Pluto

Redrunner twitched his ears toward Jaggedblossom, "She's missing, and has been missing since yesterday. Her kits are panicking," he explained, voice heavy. "I'll be back, alright? I need to find Micah and Tempestgrowl..."

He headed for the exit where Rootsnap and Freezepaw stood, then skidded to a halt and turned around toward the gray tom when he spotted him. "Tempestgrowl, you said something about Micah. He - he left?" Please say I'm wrong! Micah wouldn't go, not after he said... he said he loved me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@Silvershadow

Maplestar gazed at Mudclaw as he spoke, pushing her muzzle gently against his side briefly in a show of affection. "I'm sorry, Mudclaw," she shook her head, "StarClan gives and takes away," there was a long moment of silence before he asked her what she'd wanted to talk about. "I would have brought it up with Flowerheart, but I'm regretting my choice to make her deputy. She's weighed down by grief, and I understand her pain, but she must stand up for CloudClan. I've put Redrunner in charge of managing patrols just for today so that she can have some rest. Either way, the real matter on my paws is DuskClan. I feel we should have a meeting with them, routinely, something to keep us from clawing each other's eyes out, maybe once or twice a moon, though I can't say I'm sure. Has StarClan chosen to speak with you, anything about DuskClan?" she asked, heavily weighted down by the stress dragging at her pelt.

~~~~~~~~
@~Silverkit~

Bristlebramble drew to a sharp halt when he heard Littlewing's words. She loves me? he turned around to stare at the smaller cat, fur blowing in the breeze and amber eyes intent. For another moment he stood, staring into her eyes, "I love you too," he whispered, but his words could hardly be heard over the clatter of the creek. He turned around and whisked away, guilt, shame and confusion weighing at him as he pelted toward the camp.

He only stopped when he picked up the stench of blood, digging his claws into the soil. With that, he whipped around and looked about, opening his mouth to take in the crimson odor and following it until he pushed through a gap between two bushes, tension flooding his muscles when he took in the scene before him. Rushwhisker lay on her flank in the clearing, clinging to life, claws dug into the soil, breath shallow. Scarlet stained her shoulders and stomach, where some other cat's claws had ripped into her flesh and blood pooled around her, sinking into the soil and leaves. Panic began to well inside the tom as he dashed over, "Rushwhisker?" he gushed, bristling.

The she-cat lifted her head and tried to stand up, falling to the ground another time. All thoughts of Littlewing escaped Bristlebramble's mind and he focused on Rushwhisker, crouching beside her a moment. He could smell another cat, but it was washed away - a strange, pale odor that had to be cat but didn't quite hit all the checkmarks. Clumps of black fur were caught between the queen's claws, suggesting she had fought back. Nervous, Bristlebramble rushed back to camp, slamming straight into @Pluto Freezepaw and bowling her over by accident. He pulled away, turning a frightened look toward Maplestar, "Rushwhisker's injured! She fought some cat, but she's covered in blood and I don't know if she'll live!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lakefeather glanced at Abaddon, "I... We'll worry about that later," she muttered quickly, hoisting the dead tom's body on her shoulders to help Shadestar carry the limp frame into camp. She coughed when she smelled his lifeless flesh, but didn't make any more noise as the two hauled Breezeglare back.
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~
Old May 29th, 2019, 10:37 AM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
@Pluto

Redrunner twitched his ears toward Jaggedblossom, "She's missing, and has been missing since yesterday. Her kits are panicking," he explained, voice heavy. "I'll be back, alright? I need to find Micah and Tempestgrowl..."

He headed for the exit where Rootsnap and Freezepaw stood, then skidded to a halt and turned around toward the gray tom when he spotted him. "Tempestgrowl, you said something about Micah. He - he left?" Please say I'm wrong! Micah wouldn't go, not after he said... he said he loved me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@Silvershadow

Maplestar gazed at Mudclaw as he spoke, pushing her muzzle gently against his side briefly in a show of affection. "I'm sorry, Mudclaw," she shook her head, "StarClan gives and takes away," there was a long moment of silence before he asked her what she'd wanted to talk about. "I would have brought it up with Flowerheart, but I'm regretting my choice to make her deputy. She's weighed down by grief, and I understand her pain, but she must stand up for CloudClan. I've put Redrunner in charge of managing patrols just for today so that she can have some rest. Either way, the real matter on my paws is DuskClan. I feel we should have a meeting with them, routinely, something to keep us from clawing each other's eyes out, maybe once or twice a moon, though I can't say I'm sure. Has StarClan chosen to speak with you, anything about DuskClan?" she asked, heavily weighted down by the stress dragging at her pelt.

~~~~~~~~
@~Silverkit~

Bristlebramble drew to a sharp halt when he heard Littlewing's words. She loves me? he turned around to stare at the smaller cat, fur blowing in the breeze and amber eyes intent. For another moment he stood, staring into her eyes, "I love you too," he whispered, but his words could hardly be heard over the clatter of the creek. He turned around and whisked away, guilt, shame and confusion weighing at him as he pelted toward the camp.

He only stopped when he picked up the stench of blood, digging his claws into the soil. With that, he whipped around and looked about, opening his mouth to take in the crimson odor and following it until he pushed through a gap between two bushes, tension flooding his muscles when he took in the scene before him. Rushwhisker lay on her flank in the clearing, clinging to life, claws dug into the soil, breath shallow. Scarlet stained her shoulders and stomach, where some other cat's claws had ripped into her flesh and blood pooled around her, sinking into the soil and leaves. Panic began to well inside the tom as he dashed over, "Rushwhisker?" he gushed, bristling.

The she-cat lifted her head and tried to stand up, falling to the ground another time. All thoughts of Littlewing escaped Bristlebramble's mind and he focused on Rushwhisker, crouching beside her a moment. He could smell another cat, but it was washed away - a strange, pale odor that had to be cat but didn't quite hit all the checkmarks. Clumps of black fur were caught between the queen's claws, suggesting she had fought back. Nervous, Bristlebramble rushed back to camp, slamming straight into @Pluto Freezepaw and bowling her over by accident. He pulled away, turning a frightened look toward Maplestar, "Rushwhisker's injured! She fought some cat, but she's covered in blood and I don't know if she'll live!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lakefeather glanced at Abaddon, "I... We'll worry about that later," she muttered quickly, hoisting the dead tom's body on her shoulders to help Shadestar carry the limp frame into camp. She coughed when she smelled his lifeless flesh, but didn't make any more noise as the two hauled Breezeglare back.
Littlewing couldnt make out what he said which made her more sad. She stared at where Bristlebramble had disappeared to for awhile and finally decided to go back. She wiped the Cloudclan scent off of her and walked slowly back to camp.
~~~~~
Streampaw looked at Bristlebramble. If Rushwhisker dies then that leaves Redrunner. But Redrunner hasn't done anything wrong. Which means I was wrong about Bristlebramble! Was the prophecy about Bristlebramble and that other she cat? she thought.

Last edited by ~Silverkit~; May 29th, 2019 at 11:02 AM.
Old May 29th, 2019, 03:11 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

Quote:
@Pluto

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@Silvershadow

~~~~~~~~
@~Silverkit~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Tempestgrowl had left the camp ^^')

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; May 29th, 2019 at 03:11 PM.
Old May 29th, 2019, 03:14 PM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy

@Pluto (Well, is Freezepaw going to react to the fact that Bristlebramble just announced that Rushwhisker is dying?)
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~

Last edited by Calliecat; May 29th, 2019 at 03:14 PM.