Closed Thread

Old May 30th, 2018, 06:21 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: May Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
(It's completely fine.)
"Well, If I ever see a day all the clans work together for something, I would...." He thought for a few seconds. "I would find a way to break my back legs!" He said with a sigh. He doubted the clans would be at peace, let alone work together for a common cause, so he said something a bit severe.
Mistytuft chuckled, looking at the tom before flicking her tail. Orange eyes glowing at the tough of such thing. It was true that younger cats didn't believe, hell even her own clan's apprentices didn't believe it. Her eyes looked around, the stench of cats flooded her nose. "Well, let's just hope we don't have another big attack."
Old May 30th, 2018, 07:13 AM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Default May Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

Mistytuft chuckled, looking at the tom before flicking her tail. Orange eyes glowing at the tough of such thing. It was true that younger cats didn't believe, hell even her own clan's apprentices didn't believe it. Her eyes looked around, the stench of cats flooded her nose. "Well, let's just hope we don't have another big attack."
"Yea, if only one good thing was to come from this, lowered tensions would be great." He said, glancing at her. `Alright, so far it doesn't seem like she want's to claw out my eyes, that's a good start.` He thought, slowly becoming more confident with the words he was saying. `Maybe not all of this Shadowclan have pessimistic views on the world...` He thought happily.

Old May 30th, 2018, 11:18 AM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
daydream almost wanted to laugh in her face at the word. respect. most cats didnt respect them, they had to demand it. but they simply gave a small nod, lighting up to see her humor growing back. "It takes a bit of time to accept medicine cat responsibilities. it was hard for me to leave my warrior life behind, too." they mewed,"and its okay to cry when these things happen. ive bottled it up so much, its hard to cry anymore. but well eventually get through it all, together." they didnt know where all of this positivity was from, they were probably speaking from their ass, but they knew id eventually make heatherfur feel better. "Juniperpaw wouldve loved to meet you." they mewed, their tone much softer, less aggressive than when they had mentioned the apprentice last. they wish she couldve been here to comfort them in the time of need. or just be here again.
Heatherfur's ears twitched as she picked up the softer tone Daydream now used to speak of Juniperpaw. It was drastically different than their first use of the name, a couple days back in RiverClan territory where she had been the one to deliver the horrible news of the former medicine cat's disappearance. "I hope to do her, and Geckoleaf, justice by serving RiverClan the best I can," she replied, nodding her head along slowly as she spoke. She really wanted to have RiverClan feel like home, and rid her chest of the longing for WindClan. As much as it felt like she was stepping out of the warrior world and into the world of StarClan and healing, it was hard to fully leave behind and forget about her heritage. But perhaps, because Daydream could relate to giving up their own path of warrior training, it would be easier. Plus, it was always a benefit to have a medicine cat who also knew the art of battle, right?

Last edited by Mauve; May 30th, 2018 at 11:18 AM.
Old May 30th, 2018, 03:28 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
"Yea, if only one good thing was to come from this, lowered tensions would be great." He said, glancing at her. `Alright, so far it doesn't seem like she want's to claw out my eyes, that's a good start.` He thought, slowly becoming more confident with the words he was saying. `Maybe not all of this Shadowclan have pessimistic views on the world...` He thought happily.
Mistytuft looked back at the leaders, a hint of worry in her orange orbs. She had known the clans hadn't been agreeing lately. It wasn't that much of a shock, to be honest. Thunderclan and Windclan have been at each other's pelts since who knows how long. "Yeah, they would. I don't know how many times I went to a Thunderclan border patrol and got into a fight!" She mewed, flicking her tail as she eyed the forest cats.
Old May 30th, 2018, 05:27 PM

My Mood: Bored

@Okapi
Riverpaw peered over the heads of other cats,walking around the clearing in hope to see the familiar brown fur of Lionpaw.Every now and then she would step on a cats tail and get hissed at,but she either ignored them or gave a small sorry without stopping.She sighed,about to give up and go back to where the other apprentices of Shadowclan where when she thought she spotted Lionpaw.She pushed her way through the crowd,hoping it was actually Lionpaw and not a stranger who just had similar fur.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord

Last edited by Static; May 30th, 2018 at 05:30 PM.
Old May 30th, 2018, 09:53 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post

@Charmer
[hype]

The ebony tom slid off the stone for the last few feet, using his weight to make sure he didn't fall flat on his face as he did so. He landed on the moist, moss covered ground with a grunt, not expecting so much force behind the impact. This was only his second time attending a gathering as a leader, of course the first time didn't go so hot since he did, technically, throw up in front of every single feline present. Wasn't his proudest moment, he would admit, but it was building up, the anger, the distress, the hatred. Eventually it became too much and he couldn't swallow it down. He'd been swallowing it down since before he could remember, it wasn't a surprise that such a thing would happen, he just didn't expect it to be at the gathering. The burly tom took a few paces forward, letting his deputy pass. He watched as his clanmates began to scuttle past, make their way back to camp. He wasn't expecting the gathering to go so smoothly, a lot less teeth being flashed, claws seathed, except for Blazingstars, but he just figured there was something wrong with him. This time, as well, Shadowclan and Thunderclan attended. So far, aside from the unstated seething hatred for one another, it went much better than he had thought.

As the last of his clanmates pushed their ways through the opening Fallenstar bit the inside of his cheek and slowly began to follow suit, letting Rowanflower take the lead this time. He scanned clearing, which was quickly clearing up, lapis hues lingering on Windclanners and Shadowclanners a little longer than the rest, than turned on his heels and began to make his way out. He wanted to leave before it got...too much, there were other, more important things to deal with at this time.

@king kaleb! and @Duskflight (because I promised them front row seats )

As the Riverclan leader made his way back to solid ground from the top of the stone, Shinefang's single orange eye followed, his expression blank. He didn't move as he watched in silence while the black tom let his deputy move ahead and watch his fish-scented clanmates begin to funnel out of the clearing. He cocked his head, feeling strangely outside of himself as he watched another cat move and go about his business who had no idea he was being watched. Finally, when he could see Fallenstar begin to pick up speed as if to follow his clanmates, Shinefang got to his feet and on stiff legs he shambled forward with purpose and stepped directly into the leader's path. This close now, Shinefang could see that the dark tom was larger than himself. Shinefang, unphased by this realization, stared back at the leader, his eye half lidded in a look that could have been boredom, a lower fang visible though a scarred lip, his torn ears lying flat on his head. "Fallenstar," he said in a voice, low and cold like a formal greeting. "I understand that you are now leading Riverclan," he added pointedly. It was an open statement that seemed to prompt a reply, but Shinefang didn't give the other tom the chance. In a single, surprisingly swift motion, the medicine cat swung his paw, claws sheathed, and knocked the Riverclan leader across the face so hard that he lost his balance and stumbled to the side. He winced as he fought to catch himself, barely staying upright at the cost of aggravating the elbow in his foreleg. He turned, and glared at the younger cat with his teeth clenched against the sting. "Then take better care of your apprentices! Your medicine cats! Riverclan has a mousebrain for a leader if you can't manage to keep one young shecat safe!" The old tom's fur was on end now, and his eye was blazing. With a snarl, he spat at Fallenstar's feet. "If I were twenty moons younger, I'd shred your ears until they made mine look as fresh and whole as a newborn kit's!" The old tom didn't make another move, but stood huffing, the rage he had locked away finally burning to the surface for all the clans and Starclan to see blazing under the full moon.

Last edited by Charmer; May 30th, 2018 at 09:56 PM.
Old May 31st, 2018, 06:25 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
@Okapi
Riverpaw peered over the heads of other cats,walking around the clearing in hope to see the familiar brown fur of Lionpaw.Every now and then she would step on a cats tail and get hissed at,but she either ignored them or gave a small sorry without stopping.She sighed,about to give up and go back to where the other apprentices of Shadowclan where when she thought she spotted Lionpaw.She pushed her way through the crowd,hoping it was actually Lionpaw and not a stranger who just had similar fur.
Lionpaw spotted Riverpaw and let out a purr,"Riverpaw!" His lips were pulled into a smile.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 31st, 2018, 02:00 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
Heatherfur's ears twitched as she picked up the softer tone Daydream now used to speak of Juniperpaw. It was drastically different than their first use of the name, a couple days back in RiverClan territory where she had been the one to deliver the horrible news of the former medicine cat's disappearance. "I hope to do her, and Geckoleaf, justice by serving RiverClan the best I can," she replied, nodding her head along slowly as she spoke. She really wanted to have RiverClan feel like home, and rid her chest of the longing for WindClan. As much as it felt like she was stepping out of the warrior world and into the world of StarClan and healing, it was hard to fully leave behind and forget about her heritage. But perhaps, because Daydream could relate to giving up their own path of warrior training, it would be easier. Plus, it was always a benefit to have a medicine cat who also knew the art of battle, right?
"Im sure you will." they replied. they were glad heatherfur wasnt trying to prove hersel fby being better than the past medicine cats, but trying to be just as good as them. it wasnt a competition. they felt longing. they wished geckoleaf and juniperpaw could see how things were going, how riverclan and shadowclan were coming along. they missed them so much it hurt sometimes, heatherfur had seen it up and close. "Surgestorm would be proud of you." they mewed. they wanted heatherfur to feel like cats believed in her. as when daydream had lost cats in their life, they hod no one to do that for them. no one telling them that they were doing just enough or to relax, no one telling them that they were something. they felt..whole, sayign it to someone else so she didnt feel as they did once. "I look forward to picking up your training in a few days, im sure flashpaw will be excited. she loves meeting new cats."
Old May 31st, 2018, 05:14 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

{ @Fireleaf }

Sweetfawn curled her tail around her paws as her green gaze wandered around. She flicked her ear once, disturbing the fly that had been buzzing around. The she-cat was quite content with just watching everyone socialize, and though she felt to obligation to interact, she enjoyed the occasional conversation.
Old May 31st, 2018, 05:21 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Lionpaw spotted Riverpaw and let out a purr,"Riverpaw!" His lips were pulled into a smile.
Riverpaw pushed through the crowd until she was next to him."So how is training?" She asked,trying to start a conversation.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Closed Thread