Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 04:34 PM
~ {The Void's secrets} ~
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 04:30 PM
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:29 PM
[300000kk prize!]...
Last post by hades.
Today 04:29 PM
ShadowClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 04:19 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 3rd, 2020, 07:18 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ⭐ PUPPY CHOW! ⭐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post
The tabby tom nodded and dragged Fennelnose back into the protective circle. Setting the cat down gently he asked, "What do you want me to do." The barrier of cats was solid enough for Owlflight to help Otterstone, eitherway, he wasn't fit to fight anymore since the coyote had bit his leg.
@vermin @BILL. @pathos @Katwhisperer @SilentLamb @Slushie @CheetahPelt
@pathos @Slushie

She turned to the big tom, welcoming Fennelnose at her paws.

"Good." She mewed with a nod. "Now you," she eyed Owlflight. "Take these." She took half of the pile she had given to Goosepaw and dropped the goldenrod stems at Owlflight's paws. "Chew this into a paste. All of it. Tell me when your done and I'll put some on your wound."
Old April 3rd, 2020, 07:20 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Gentlethunder hopped backwards as the Coyote scampered off, a wide grin plastered on his bloodied maw as it ran off. "And stay gone!" he snapped. "Hey are you- op" he turned to look at Brightwhisker just as he half fell, half crouched in the grass. It took the Blue-Grey tom a second to go over to the warrior and support him. Pressing his side up against the others. "Let's get you a little closer to Otterstone, yea?" he huffed. But than his attention was brought to the Apprentice the Medicine Cat was talking to "Just how dumb are you? You can't go kill a coyote that thing's at least 2x your size. Stay here and protect the wounded along side the Medicine cat." he snapped at the young tom. But before he realized it the idiot was already long gone. An angry growl bubbled from the Warriors throat.

He than turned his blue hues to the Three legged molly. "Do you want more patients? Are you that hungry for moor blood to clean up? Don't be idiotic. You're a new Medicine Cat don't put your ego in front of your skills." he snapped at the molly. Gently nudging Brightwhisker towards her.

@CheetahPelt @SilentLamb @Spiderfrost

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; April 3rd, 2020 at 07:22 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 07:25 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post
@CheetahPelt
wow for a medicine cat, she's awesome ! he grinned back "done . " he meowed before dashing at the beast and bit it's lower right leg. Causing the monster to yelp. With him hissing and snarling the whole time. [ open for help! ]
Now it was time for Wormbite to help out his friend. He slid next to Sootpaw, latching onto it's other lower left leg. "Mutts do not taste good, " He mumbled into the flesh, he could FEEL the fleas entering his mouth. Ew. Ew.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old April 3rd, 2020, 07:29 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Starbot @CheetahPelt @x ghostie

Ears flicking at gentlethunders words, it ticked him off somewhat. It was enough to fuel his eagerness. Even seeing is friend jump in beside him boosted his energy! . But the want to say something was more powerful, he let go but as he did he was kicked by the dog and flew a good few tail lengths away. Grunting he stood back up and shook himself "you don't know what I can do! I asked for her permission and I'll do as asked. But I won't stand by and just...gaurd while others are fighting! I've had a good few training sessions I know what I'm doing!" he somewhat growled . Tasting a bit of blood on his tongue from the coyote he looked back at the monster which ran off. ...thankfully. But it wasn't what he wanted. He wanted to tear into it. His ears folded back and spat at the ground...now he was ticked. Really ticked. Begrudgingly Sootpaw walked back "now look what you did....it's gone! I couldve atleast done some sort of damage. " he growled and stood back with the other cats. "I'm sorry otterstone...I tried.. " he sighed. He looked over at wormbite "atleast let me help my friend!!! " he added "he went out of his way to help me...I can't just ...not be by his side...even if that coyote left"

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; April 3rd, 2020 at 07:35 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 07:31 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed

@CheetahPelt
@Starbot

Brightwhisker grunted as Gentlethunder helped him stand back up, every step a sharp, throbbing pain. At least, he thought, there was no feeling of shifting, grinding bone so the warrior was at least partially assured the coyote hadn't broken his legs. The slim warrior grinned up in thanks to Gentlethunder.

"Thanks, guess a frontal attack really wasn't the best thing to try with i dont have the fluff or the mass like you or Bumblebelly." he spoke his gratitude as he was being lead to Otterstone just as she started working up an apprentice. The warrior tensed, wanting to make a comment about letting an apprentice run off on his own to deal with something like those coyotes alone. A stunt like that was bound to get the kid killed. But the tom he leaned against beat him to it so he sighed in relief.

"Hope I won't be a bother."
he turned his attention to the medicine cat at Gentlethunders nudge and stepped carefully closer to her.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 07:34 PM
Create your own sunshine

@Slushie @Katwhisperer @Starbot @pathos @Spiderfrost

As Goosepaw chewed up some of the goldenrod, putting it on Fennelnose's wounds, she nodded. "Good, you're all good here. Are you wounded?" She asked, before winging around to Emberfang who tried to rise.

Starclan damn this job!

The tomcat fell back to the ground and she put a paw on his side. "Yes there are more coyotes. Yes, you are safe. STAY DOWN." She growled at the tom cat. She took more of the goldenrod and pressed it into his wounds with a small dap of spiderwebs. It wasn't very much, but it would be good enough, she thought. "I don't have what I need to fix your leg, nothing except for bleeding. Stay here." The growl tinged her voice.

She whipped around to the growling calliby. "Then go help him! That's what he's doing. Defending us. We need cats who will and can fight, you've got yourself one!" The tortoiseshell got close to Gentlethunder's face. "If you don't want to go fight the coyotes, I will and you can take my job."

Her tail lashing, Otterstone swept Brightwhisker towards her herb supply. What did this one need?

She looked back at her dwindling herb supply with a sharp hiss. The herbs she still had from the last medicine cat was little. This was all she could grab.

Dandelions next. She would need these to be chewed as well... "Goosepaw! Dandelions. Poultice. Don't put it on anycat in particular. Put it on this rock." She flipped a flat rock towards the younger tom cat, it was dirty, but anything would work at this point.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 07:36 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@starshooter @Wings

Another warrior joined the fight, putting the odds heavily in their favor. Cobaltshade was surprised that the beast didn't go running already, the cowardly thing. But thankfully with her and the other warrior, er.. The name slipped her at the moment, but then again her mind was more focused on driving this coyote away than addressing her clanmates by name. Leafbreeze made it up onto the dog's back, and the dog, naturally, began to buck and try to drive her off, while at the same time trying to bite at Cobaltshade. It was when the other warrior, the one in the back, began biting its leg did the beast whip around. Unfortunately the warrior had bitten ahold of the tail as the coyote whipped around to bite at her, and so she was slammed into a rock with the momentum, seeming to knock her out.
Yowling out, Cobaltshade began to aim furious blows to the spot that the warrior had already damaged, trying to bloody it further, attempting to dig into the wound, to tear it further. If her attacks hit, the creature would have a deep festering wound on its flank, and it still had to deal with the cat on its back. It wouldn't be able to take much more and was likely about to run away. Which was good because now there were more coyotes in the clearing. Thankfully her clanmates had been able to drag Mothdusk off somewhere safer. She wouldn't have lasted a moment.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?

Last edited by The Cannibal; April 3rd, 2020 at 08:53 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 07:37 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Starbot @CheetahPelt ]

"Hey, she's doing her best!" Goosepaw snapped at Gentlethunder. Fear was making him irritable, and he couldn't hold back the words that shoved open his jaws. "In case you hadn't noticed, we're in the middle of a battlefield swarming with coyotes. Otterstone is working as bset as she can under these conditions. I'd like to see you try to work your tail off trying to keep cats away from StarClan's border, so with all due respect, frost off." His words trembled and he glanced down at Fennelnose, shame and regret immediately blazing through his bloodstained fur. He shouldn't have snapped at a warrior like that. What would Morningmeadow say? Or his mother, for that matter.
He would have apologized right then and there, but suddenly Otterstone was pushing more plants his way. Once again he grabbed them with his teeth and began to chew. Again, only slightly bitter, which surprised him. When he was done, he swept as much grime off the rock as he could and spat it where Otterstone had directed him to. His gaze swept toward Brightwhisker, and his chest constricted. If the friendly tom was wounded bad enough to need to come over here... he didn't want to think about the possibilities. There was no time for that.

Last edited by dino.; April 3rd, 2020 at 07:41 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 07:41 PM
Create your own sunshine

@SilentLamb @Spiderfrost

@Starbot @Slushie

"I can't fix legs, if that's your problem. Which is what it looks like. You, Owlfeather, and Emberfang are all bad in the leg department. I can heal your outward wounds, anything that's bleeding." The leg looked badly damaged, bleeding and broken, probably.

"Thank you, kid." She said, throwing a glance at Goosepaw.She was talking about the defense and the poltice, but who had to know.

Otterstone took a mouthful of dandelions and the last of the goldenrod. "Thish ish gonna sting." She said, before licking the poltuce onto the wounds. Without stopping to hear him complain, she wrapped it in a thin layer of cobweb.

Hearing Sootpaw, she called over her shoulder. "Hey now, don't worry. I'm sure you could've gotten me that tail. Guess I'll just have to settle for moss in my nest." The young tom was almost a warrior. He kind of reminded her of when she was a young warrior.

Thats also when she lost her leg... ope. Maybe that isn't the best example, she thought.

She shook her head and turned back to her patients.

Last edited by CheetahPelt; April 3rd, 2020 at 07:43 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 07:43 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed

@CheetahPelt

Brightwhisker habitually tried to shuffle his paws in nervousness at Otterstones overwhelming stressed out hostility. But the sharp pains putting pressure on them cause him to hiss. Ears flattened he tried to be specific in what was wrong with him so she could assist him quickly and move on.
"My front legs were caught by a coyote, they hurt to walk on, but i don't feel broken bones." he informed.

@Slushie

@Starbot
Brightwhisker glanced to Goosepaw and recognized the apprentice he and Ravenmist had been talking to.
"Hey, he's just worried, everyone is stressed and scared and gonna yell. Starting arguments here and now isn't going to help anyone."

Last edited by Spiderfrost; April 3rd, 2020 at 07:46 PM.
Closed Thread